PRIME ONE BENEFITS, PRIME ONE FINANCIAL, GLOBAL FINANCIAL, PRIME FINANCIAL, FNCS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Prime One Benefits, Prime One Financial, Global Financial, Prime Financial, FNCS
There may be more specific results for "Prime One Benefits, Prime One Financial, Global Financial, Prime Financial, FNCS"
For more specific results for "Prime One Benefits, Prime One Financial, Global Financial, Prime Financial, FNCS"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
evelina 14603east Moncrieff place suite100,Aurora,Co 80011 ordered the trial for face cream months ago, i didn't like it so i canceled the order sure enough the next month $97.41 was taken from my cc. i called they did put it back in , get this the next month same thing, called again money was return this happened 3 times. one time they took 2 payments . i was so mad. on 5/13/17 went to bank yep they took it again i called that day and they put back money and guess what ? yesterday found out from back on5/13 they issued me cream. today i tryed calling the phone number doesn't connect now. wtf. i am getting a lawyer involved now who happens to be related . i will be seeking punitive damages. Aurora Colorado Author: wilkins twp, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: evelina Nationwide

May 28 2017
Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed National Tech LLC Sebrina Johnson Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Keith Carlson Jim Nothelfer They called to try to consolidate my student loans was one time payment of $150 and $49 a month for the next 3 years I looked them up on the BBB and went on to your website and I found out this is a scam Las Vegas Nevada and California Nationwide Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Adult Career & Continuing Education: Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Nationwide

May 27 2017
Merrill Lynch Bank of America Refuses to investigate fraud claims Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Financial Services: Merrill Lynch Nationwide

May 27 2017
Bellacelle Bellacella age defying eye cream, Bellacella age defying skin cream ripped off, don't fall for this one Internet Author: Loveland, Colorado Skin Care: Bellacelle Internet

May 27 2017
Next Gear Capital Fraud carmel Indiana Stay Away Please Author: Spencerport, New York Financial Services: Next Gear Dealer Finacing carmel , Indiana

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 27 2017
National Corporations Unlimited Inc. Randolph Hirsch Fraud Tanaza California Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Financial Services: National Corporations Unlimited Inc.

Garcinia Cambogia African Mango Prime Won't Refund Money Oakland CA
Author: Loveland, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia African Mango Prime Internet

May 26 2017
NYLA ORGANIC TEQUILA ,SANTIAGO DORAN RAMOS, STOLE MY SAVINGS HE IS CURRENTLY IN GUADALAJARA Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Financial Services: NYLA ORGANIC TEQUILA (SANTIAGO DORAN RAMOS) Nationwide

May 26 2017
123Notary Jeremy Belmont 123Notary claims to be a notary hub but no one wants to really work with the directory. It's a total rip off and the owner has not standards what so ever. They sell a FAKE Notary course that is not industry wide recognized. Long Beach California Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Notary: 123Notary Internet

May 26 2017
ACETO CORPORATION FIDELITY FINANCIAL INCORPORATED YOU WON $250,000.00; Activate your check of $2,350.00; Processing Fee of $1,850.00; contact your claims agent: Rita Adams @ 1-877-260-2391; NEVER CALL ANY OTHER TELEPHONE NUMBER OTHER THAN THE NUMBER WRITTEN IN YOUR LETTER.. Lake Success, New York & Los Angeles, California New York & California Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Cash Services: ACETO CORPORATION Lake Sucess, New York

May 26 2017
Honda Financial They Hurt Me Emotionally And Financially Langhorne Nationwide You Haven't A Clue What You're Talking About ! Author: PORT JERVIS, New York Car Financing: Honda Financial Nationwide

May 26 2017
Dollar General Woodward Ave Muscle Shoals Dollar General is using bait and switch tactics on their sales adds. They advertised six (6) different brands of soda and had one Muscle Shoals Nationwide Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar General Nationwide

May 26 2017
One Source Auto : Shady and untrustworthy. Avoid doing business here. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Auto Dealers: One Source Auto Colorado Springs, Colorado

May 26 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Internet scam Santa Ana, CA or Kentucky Internet Author: Fishers,, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

May 25 2017
TVSuperstores.com TVsuperstores is a bait and switch. BEWARE – DON’T BUY FROM THEM. They will offer one product at an attractive price, which will actually be Bait & Switch Internet Author: Nampa, Idaho TVs & VCRs: TVSuperstores.com Internet

May 25 2017
BUYBPCREDITS.COM BACKPAGE CREDITS, BUY BACKPAGE CREDITS REFUSED TO QUOTE RATES. TOLD ME TO F**K OFF AND DIE WHEN I SAID I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND HIS RATES. Internet Author: W Bloomfield, Michigan Financial Services: BUYBPCREDITS.COM Internet

May 25 2017
Sierra Lending Tall Grass FinanceSierra Financial, LLC Borrowed $300.00 to boost my credit. Noticed months later my bank was still making payment to Sierra Lending. I noticed I had already payed them close to $900.00. When I called them I was told I still owed an addition $400.00. I nearly fainted! Santa Ysabel Internet Author: Coalinga, California Cash Services: Sierra Lending Internet

May 24 2017
North America Prime Moving Company Misquoted, misrepresented, held mythings hostage,lost and damaged over half of my things. N. Lauderdale, FL Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Questionable Activities: North America Prime Moving Company N. Lauderdale, FL , Florida

Helo lx World global networks Helo lx scam warning Salt lake city Utah
Author: New point, Virginia Work at Home Business: Helo lx Salt lake city, Utah

May 24 2017
Uber I am a driver for uber with my own personal car which is a 2007 Mercedes E 350. . While driving on Siberia app I'm transporting rider to different drop offs. I was in a accident. The insurance uber Carries for the driver is James river insurance policy has a one thousand dollar dedducable. There was a estimate done by me sending pictures of my vehicle. The insurance adjustable access was 1112.00 dollars I don't know it's a app that I'm working off of Uber. Com Author: New Brunswick , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Uber Nationwide

May 24 2017
LUMANERE & SOLIEL LUMANERE COSMIC BEAUTY SKIN I CALLED THE NUMBER FROM THE TV FOR LUNANERE SKIN CREAM. THE ORDER WAS ALL AUTOMATED. ONCE I ORDERED THE SKIN CREAM AND PUT IN MY PAYMENT INFO, IT IMMEDIATELY ADDED AN EYE SERUM AND DID NOT GIVE ME AN OPTION TO ACCEPT OR REJECT. SINCE THE CHARGES WERE FOR SHIPPING ONLY, THEY WERE MINIMAL. THE NAME ON MY BANK STATEMENT FOR THESE TWO ITEMS ARE CHARISMATIC HEALTH AT 877-500-0349 AND THE SECOND ONE WAS FROM AD SKINVENTURE AT 877-427-0349. I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT. I BELIEVE THIS IS A FORM OF ELDER ABUSE. NEW YORK, NY New York Author: YREKA, California Skin Care: LUMANERE & SOLIEL NEW YORK, NY , New York

May 24 2017
RecordLinc Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: RecordLinc dedicated to the highest security and highest level of customer services.*UPDATE: RecordLinc pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. RecordLinc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
PRESS CRIMINAL CHARGES AGAIN AUTHOR OF THIS Author: Chandler, Arizona Internet Fraud: RecordLinc is a Verified and TRUSTED Business of the Ripoff Report Verified™ Program and is verified to be a businesses YOU CAN TRUST. RecordLinc created by dental professionals for dental professionals. RecordLinc is a custom dental software and marketing platform that develops innovative software solutions to help dentists acquire more patients and streamline processes. Products include: referral management, secure communication, scheduling, patient reminders, and more. Nationwide

May 24 2017
Reply from Travis Rodgers Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Software: RecordLinc is a Verified and TRUSTED Business of the Ripoff Report Verified™ Program and is verified to be a businesses YOU CAN TRUST. RecordLinc created by dental professionals for dental professionals. RecordLinc is a custom dental software and marketing platform that develops innovative software solutions to help dentists acquire more patients and streamline processes. Products include: referral management, secure communication, scheduling, patient reminders, and more. Chandler, Arizona