PRIME ONE BENEFITS,PRIME ONE FINANCIAL,FIRST NATIONAL CREDIT SERVICE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Prime One Benefits,Prime One Financial,First National Credit Service
There may be more specific results for "Prime One Benefits,Prime One Financial,First National Credit Service"
For more specific results for "Prime One Benefits,Prime One Financial,First National Credit Service"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 28 2017
NCE unified health one 300 This is the scam ,they don't cover anything.me and my wife have done just a simple check up and we are receiving the billing from doctor office ,lab test a lot a money bc they are not cover nothing.How is possible the Illinois department give this people the license to take the money from the people working hard everyday to pay the bills ,we wed to sue this company and to have money back. P.O box 25326,Overland Park,KS 66225-5326 Nationwide
Author: Carol stream, Illinois Attorney Generals: NCE unified health one 300 Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Datin Health Offered to send me face cream for 4.95 and then charged my account 97.41. I called them and they refused to credit me back. Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Skin Care: Datin Medical Internet

Jul 28 2017
SEARS MASTERCARD COMPANY SENT ME AN ACCOUNT STATEMENT THAT I OWED $33.89 WHEN IN FACT I OWED $0 SIOUX FALLS SOUTH DAKOTA Author: TULSA, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: SEARS MASTERCARD Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Guaranteed Prosperity TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Guaranteed Prosperity | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Guaranteed Prosperity, The Success Engineers and Meir Ezra join Ripoff Report Verified to ensure coaching clients receive top notch service that is centered on achieving tangible results and major improvements in their life and business. This is backed by Guaranteed Prosperity’s money back guarantee.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consulting: Guaranteed Prosperity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Founded by entrepreneur, inventor and philanthropist, Meir Ezra, Guaranteed Prosperity’s purpose is: to bring about a new golden age for business around the globe. Guaranteed Prosperity International (GP) is a Florida based training, coaching, and implementation company that ensures it’s clients succeed. Guaranteed Prosperity simply guarantees our clients prosperity. Clearwater , Florida

Jul 28 2017
National Notary of America Real Notary Pro's False Advertising - Did not come through with what was promised Denver Colorado Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Notary: National Notary of America Denver, Colorado

Jul 28 2017
NAEA Michael ReeseJay Kinder National Association of Expert Advisors Don't waste your precious time or money on their BS pitch they have been selling and reselling for years Internet Author: Fairfax, Virginia Business Consultants: NAEA Internet

Jul 28 2017
Tires Plus/Credit First I bought some tires and I was told that if I signed up for their mail-in rebate I would get $100 knocked off my bill. I finally get the mail-in rebate in the mail, only its not a mail in rebate, its a 100$ gift card I called the phone number on my bill, a company called Credit First, NA, and they said I couldnt use that card toward my payment. That I had been misinformed I was clearly lied to. Cleveland Ohio Author: Clermont, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Tires Plus/Credit First Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 28 2017
Linkshe.com Linkshe Running a bait and switch operation. Sent me a knockoff of a swimsuit I ordered that is a poorly made knock off. I went round and round with their customer service department, who insisted I had to return the item (at my expense) to get a full refund. I did return it, with tracking and they received it, but never issued my refund, Internet
Author: Mableton, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Linkshe.com Internet

Jul 28 2017
Amex Blue Bird Pre-paid Card They stole 120.53 from my account and try to blame the Merchant MEI Salt Lake Utah
MEI CSR Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Credit Card Fraud: Amex Blue Bird Pre-paid Card Salt Lake, Utah

Jul 28 2017
Poloniex Lost 1300 because of poor security on the website, not responding to ticket after 40 days, not reporting crime and allowing it to happen to 1000's of users wilmington Delaware Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Financial Services: Poloniex wilmington, Delaware

Jul 28 2017
Amazon.com Amazon.com, Amazon Prime, Amazon Bait and switch, price and shipping cost changes after sale completed. Incomplete orders fully charged. Internet
Author: San Bruno, California Department & Outlet Stores: Amazon.com Internet

Jul 28 2017
Oceane Beauty Shanti Agergan, Emma Very smooth scammers. They had a booth set up in three separate buildings, handing out a free sample of cream to lure you in. They then sit you down and start their speel. One thing and 45 minutes later and they have sold you a 6 year plan of creams and an ultta violet light wand for $3,500.  Tucson Arizona Are you a victim after purchasing beauty or skin care products ? Please read this or share of this posting with anyone that you believe is the victim of skin care or beauty products Author: Hanford, California Attorney Generals: Oceane Beauty Tucson, Arizona

Jul 27 2017
Jet-coin They stole my money. 22,000.00 Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Jet-coin Internet

Jul 27 2017
eteacherhebrew.com, eteachergroup.com Illegally charged Credit card without authorization Internet
Author: Cedar Park, Texas Computer Training & Education: eteacherhebrew.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
Ditech Servicing, Green TreeLLC, Walter Financial Embezels mortgage payments to bail out Walter financial and profit Fannie Mae Rapid City South Dakota Author: Virginia Real Estate Services: Ditech Servicing Rapid City , South Dakota

Jul 27 2017
DHGate store policy is discriminating to buyer - lost more than $1000 on gown dresses We ordered several dresses (paid more than $1000) - no one was without serious tailoring problems or defects. Beijing
Author: University Park, Florida Clothing Stores: DHGate Beijing,

Jul 27 2017
admirial securty services securty guard company they hire any one quick they over work u all kinds shifts at no notice show at work slick no no knew when to come work they lie say u sucd do over night then get tow hrs rest come back next morning do 8 more hrs richmond Virginia Author: williamsburg, Virginia Employment Services: admirial securty services richmond, Virginia

Jul 27 2017
Alternative Auto Repair Hefty Auto Repair Well I came in for a tune up which led to timing belt and valve cover gasket and catalytic converter this was done in 5/18/16 and 6/6/16 and 6/13/16  Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Alternative Auto Repair

Jul 27 2017
Try Replenish LOVELYBEAUTYSKIN , 8882218167 , UT 0000 & BODY RENEWAL TODAY , WICHITA , KS 0000 & GARCINIAMAXFIT , 8444750023 , VA 0000 & SKINMAGNIFICENT , 8777831954 , KS 0000 Fraud, unauthorized charges to my credit card Unknown Internet Are you a victim after purchasing beauty or skin care products? Author: Belmont, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: Try Replenish Internet

Jul 27 2017
TOG SHOP POOR POLICIES, HIGH SHIPPING AND CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS LIE TO MISLEAD YOU Internet Author: UPPER SADDLE RIVER, New Jersey Clothing Stores: TOG SHOP Internet

Jul 27 2017
DAR WaterFront and Associates Sent me a bill for a product I had to pay shipping on, I never got 1 Bill and was told I only had to pay for shipping and as I have seen many other individuals have gone thru the same thing. I am totally disabled , cannot work and I have no credit cards to pay on because I am in a debt program. This is exactly the place I will send this fraudulent Offer, Bill, and OutRight Illegal SCAM! Sherman Oaks, CA Internet Author: North Port, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: DAR WaterFront and Associates Internet

Jul 27 2017
Digmaxx Digmaxx Service did not ship product Internet Author: Seligman, Missouri Telephones: Digmaxx Internet

Jul 27 2017
legal service center SCAMERS Downey California Author: California Attorneys & Legal Services: legal service center Downey, California

Jul 27 2017
automatedtradingalgos.com Misrepresented and overcharged for automated trading service Menifee California Author: Texas Online Trading: automatedtradingalgos.com Menifee, California

Jul 27 2017
Mountain Home Rentals of Georgia serving Big Canoe, Georgia. Milked security deposit. Left us without water for 2 weeks. False statements ,email proof. Horrible service. Marble Hill Georgia Author: Lady Lake, Florida Real Estate Services: Mountain Home Rentals of Georgia Marble Hill, Georgia