Your Search | prime tv,

Feb 07 2016
art and coin tv ripoff-------2016 Liberty Silver Dollar new york New York Author: BAYSIDE, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Art and Coin TV

Feb 06 2016
prime imports Marcy Zendejas ,Richard Bakke internet auto sales deceptive advertising and poor communication san Antonio Texas Author: palmetto, Florida Auto Dealers: prime imports san Antonio, Texas

Feb 05 2016
Nurta Prime Cleanse Nutra Life Brands LLCNutraPrime Cleansecleansedetoxify.info Didn't cancel my order. Canceled only after I called them many times. Didn't follow thru on sending email. Played games when calling. Tampa Florida Author: Tooele, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: Nurta Prime Cleanse Florida

Feb 04 2016
xfinity Comcast Cable Xfinity 10.00 Late fee and 5.00 Bill Description Fee Atlanta Georgia Nationwide Author: Charleston, South Carolina Cable TV: xfinity Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Direct TV Costco Ripped off by Direct TV with no back-up from Costco Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Satellite Companies: DirectTV Costco Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
ProductPrograms.com/EQUINE Equestrian Essentials Keeps sending more DVDS and charging me even AFTER I cancel and send them back! Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Lewes, Delaware TV Advertisements: ProductPrograms.com/EQUINE Minneapolis, Minnesota

Feb 02 2016
Changhong USA is impossible to reach and has a warranty policy which requires you to return a really heavy TV Rowland Heights California Author: Merritt Island, Florida Television Parts & Services: Changhong USA California

Feb 01 2016
direct tv direct tv took money from my card $451.56 for my moms bill and i did not allow them to they said because i payed her bill befor with my car that they can do that ....now i cant pay my rent .thats my moms account im no weres on that account how can they do that and my mom dont have direct tv nor does she live with me and six months later my mom moved out and shut off her direct tv so she has a bill and direct tv go ahead and takes the money off my card for her bill how is that far Nationwide Author: Towanda, Pennsylvania Cable TV: direct tv Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
Snake venom Cancelled my order and they only refunded a small portion of the money owed to me San Diego California Author: Monroe township, New Jersey TV Advertisements: Snake venom San Diego , California

Jan 26 2016
Spencers TV & Appliances REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances 100% customer satisfaction, feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencers TV & Appliances *UPDATE: Ripoff Report REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances pledges commitment to complete customer satisfaction. Feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencer's TV & Appliances.
Author: mesa, Arizona Appliances: Spencers TV & Appliances | TRUSTED Business - Ripoff Report Verified™. Spencer's TV & Appliances 100% customer satisfaction, feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencers TV & Appliances. They are taking the steps necessary to make sure all customers are satisfied every time they shop at Spencer's. Mesa, Arizona

Jan 25 2016
direct tv Liars and cheats San Antonio Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Satellite Companies: direct tv Internet

Jan 24 2016
TV Superstores online business , selling TV. On november 28 , 2015 days after thanksgiving this company advertised discounts for the TV they are selling. Brooklyn NY Internet Author: Glen Ellyn , Illinois TVs & VCRs: TV Superstores Internet

Jan 20 2016
Century Link Absolute Incompetence Phoeniz Arizona Author: McKinney, Texas Cable TV: Century Link Phoeniz, Arizona

Jan 20 2016
DISH TV will not come get satillite dish Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Internet Services: DISH TV Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jan 19 2016
Prime Choice Autoparts Rip OFF / Crooks alexandria bay New York Author: Moorestown, New Jersey Auto Parts: Prime Choice alexandria bay, New York

Jan 18 2016
SAMSUNG / SPRINT PHONE PROMO Free TV Scam! Saginaw Nationwide Author: Saginaw, Michigan Telephones: SAMSUNG / SPRINT PHONE PROMO Nationwide

Jan 11 2016
Charter Communications Charter Spectrum Broke a TV, Couldn't install equipment, brought incorrect equipment, Sales promised what service couldn't deliver., STAY AWAY Grand Prairie Nationwide Author: Mansfield, Texas Cable Companies: Charter Communications Nationwide

Jan 11 2016
HOT TV - Internet - Telephone. Israel Disgusting After-sales service and liars people Natanya Poleg Internet Author: Nicosia, Internet Service Providers: HOT TV - Internet - Telephone. Israel Internet

Jan 10 2016
West ALABAMA TV Cable Company Crappy Internet Service and Horrendous Customer Service Scamming Consumers Fayette Alabama Author: Hamilton, Alabama Internet: West ALABAMA TV Cable Company Fayette, Alabama

Jan 10 2016
JuvaCell They sent me 2 small containers as a free trial then charged me almost $200 for them. Internet Author: Granite Falls, Washington TV Advertisements: JuvaCell Internet

Jan 09 2016
Liberty Lantern lanterns don't work Internet Author: Creswell, North Carolina TV Advertisements: Liberty Lantern Internet

Jan 09 2016
skinyouth enhanced cream and eye serum dr. oz there was a special on tv that said they would send 2 products and they sent 3. They ad said only cost of shipping and handling. They charged me more and now today, i come home there is a box from them. I did not reorder and the product did nothing for my fine line wrinkles etc. I will go to the bank Monday and if they charged me for this I will obtain an attorney to settle with this company. Nationwide Please tell us how the lawyer visit goes... Author: moore, Oklahoma Doctors: skinyouth enhanced cream and eye serum Nationwide

Jan 09 2016
Dish network Stole money out of my bank account Nationwide Author: Quilcene, Washington Cable TV: Dish network Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
Joe's AV 6 wks and no TV Internet Author: helotes, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Joe's AV Internet

Jan 06 2016
deal dash.com I want on DealDash and I was strolling through it to see what it was because I seen it on TV so I went to create an account type in my credit card number press created account and automatically my money came off my card in a charge me $78 just to create the account and then I'm looking and I'm scrolling down and they make it very sensitive when you touch it and it's in the area like my finger slipped and it did did this now but it goes through no confirmation of saying if you want this yes or no nothing it just automatically charges to my card and I told the people that I want a refund because I don't want to babe I was just checking out their website and it was accidentally that Walmart card got charged and I would like my money back because I'm not interested in bidding on nothing Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: deal dash.com Internet