PRIME TV, Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Prime TV,
There may be more specific results for "Prime TV,"
For more specific results for "Prime TV,"
Showing 1-25 of 12,109 Found Reports For more specific results for "Prime TV,"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
Dish Network Decepticon, untold information when selling service and forged wrong signature!! lehigh valley Nationwide Author: macungie, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

May 23 2017
Spectrum/Time Warner Cable Cable Pricing Rip Off Nationwide Author: Garland, Texas Cable TV: Spectrum/Time Warner Cable Nationwide

May 19 2017
Brighthouse Spectrum Do you pay for unauthorized charges? Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Cable TV: Brighthouse Internet

May 19 2017
Spectrum Bright house Networks I had Bright House Networks for many year until Spectrum took over Bright House that is when I started having problems. I was told that I would have the same service at the same price when I was switch to Spectrum. Simpsonville South Carolina Author: lakeland, Florida Cable TV: Spectrum Simpsonville, South Carolina

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime Elite This is a rip off!! My husband ordered these, he has alzheimer’s and took it upon himself to order the free samples. THEN the next month $180 is taken out of our account. Being retired I was floored, we don’t get much money on SSI, barely enough to make i Scam Don't know NV & WY Author: Neosho, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime APU*VITALITYNO2AP UNLIMITED I did not receive my samples until after the 14 day window then when I tried it and didn't like it and try to get my money back. the customer service people were rude and would not let me speak. they would hang the phone up on me I would call back and ask to speak to supervisor and they would do the same thing hang up on me so when I called my bank Capital One they did the same thing during a conference call and hung the phone up on me and my bank representative LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Annandale, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Alpha Prime LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 18 2017
SLING Sling TV Nationwide Author: Porter Corners, New York Consumer Services: SLING Nationwide

May 18 2017
Cogeco Scam, Overcharging, unable to cancel, diabolical customer service burlington Ontario Author: Smithville, Ontario Cable TV: Cogeco burlington, Ontario

May 17 2017
Liberty Mutual auto When is a better replacement not a better replacement? Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas TV Advertisements: Liberty Mutual Nationwide

May 17 2017
Sling TV L.L.C. Sling TV Cancelled but never cancelled....pure robbery Internet Author: Greentop, Missouri Internet Services: Sling TV L.L.C. Internet

May 17 2017
Garcinia Prime Misleading Info RE: 14-Day Free Trial - Will Charge for Items Already Shipped Toronto Ontario Author: Harmony, Florida Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Prime Toronto, Ontario

May 17 2017
Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tennessee EPB I had not idea I had a balance on the EPB account until it popped up on my Credit Karma report yesterday. I have not gotten any notice of this bill at all and they turn me over to a collection agency that has not contacted me in any way and then they put it on my credit report. this is not right Nashville and Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Graysville, Tennessee Cable TV: Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tn EPB Nashville , Tennessee

May 16 2017
Century link Breach of contract Illinois Illinois Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Cable TV: Century link

May 15 2017
Comcast Xfinity Al Tenneson supervisor customer service strategy and operations. Hilda Toscano Executive care manager. Larretta Banks Toilet Bowl Cleaning Lady Liars, Cheats, Frauds, Thieves, Scam artist's, Con Artists, Pure Scum ! Deceptive business practices Oak Brook Illinois Author: Crete, Illinois Cable TV: Comcast Xfinity Oak Brook , Illinois

May 15 2017
Direct TV Buyer beware Carol Stream Illinois Author: Oscoda, Michigan Television Parts & Services: Direct TV Carol Stream, Illinois

May 11 2017
Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Wrap Match misleading method of payment, no payment or return until after 90 days or comissioon Facebook Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Internet

May 11 2017
Now Communications no longer has integrity. Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cable TV: NOW Communications Tempe, Arizona

May 11 2017
Brandsmart USA Delivered broken TV and refused to exchange Florida Nationwide Author: Ft lauderdale , Florida TVs & VCRs: Brandsmart USA Nationwide

May 10 2017
Confederate Superstore Vision Marketing, Prime Patriot These people are Rip Off/Scam Artists Spring Texas Author: Springfield, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Confederate Superstore Internet

May 09 2017
Resume Prime This is a Fake Company Westland Michigan Resume Prime Is A Legitimate Company Author: Sachse, Texas Sales People: Resume Prime Westland, Michigan

May 09 2017
TBX I order 30 days of a stop smoking strips for $49.95 to be shiped to my home when I called the company to ask for a tracking # they could not answer They kept saying that they would have some one cal me. I'm still waiting till this day for a call back, I feel I've been scam. California Author: Albrightsville, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: TBX California

May 09 2017
CHARTER COMM SPECTRUM DID NOT SEND BUY OUT CHECK NEWTOWN Connecticut Author: CLAREMONT, North Carolina Cable TV: CHARTER COMM NEWTOWN, Connecticut

May 08 2017
Direct express My 220 was stolen.to pay a direct tv bill direct express refuses to return my funds hang the phones up on me pretend they. CAnt hear me on the phone Nationwide Author: Milledgeville, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Direct express Nationwide

24, Report #1372005

May 08 2017
Alpha Prime They advertised free products during trial period of a hidden 14 days.i paid shipping only. They shipped 2-items on 4/15/17 and I called them on 4/29/17 to cancel. That's the 14thday they allowed but they refused to refund my money. I think this comp is creative in scamming people . They'll refer you to their online statements. Fountain Calley California Nationwide Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Nationwide

May 06 2017
Sling TV Sling Sling is a rip off. I got the basic package and later it sold me on moving up to to an upgrade. A few months later I went to cancel service and they said they could not find my account but noted the cancellation. Internet Author: Powhatan, Virginia Video Stores: Sling TV Internet