Your Search | prime tv,

Dec 18 2014
Prime Vending Locations All Vending Machine LocatorsVending Locating Services Fraudulent Company Does Not Follow Through With Locating Services - Total Scam!! Spring Valley Internet Author: CINCINNATI, Ohio Vending Machine Companies: Prime Vending Locations Internet

2, Report #1196205

Dec 17 2014
Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Robert ThurstonJodi ThurstonThurston Auto and special FinancingMaxx Motors Inc.Anoka Mn.Ramsey Mn.robthurstonsales I @gmail.com Rob and Jodi Thurston advertise as an auto dealer who will sell you a car. Jodi Thurson and Rob advertise special financing I have had medical problems and my credit rating fell to 625 score. Below prime rate for a loan. Rob Thurston took me to North Country Ford a Luther Ford Dealer ship Coon Papids Mn. He picked ourt a vechile on their lot priced at 14K. Sales manager told him you can take this out of here 11,700. He told me great deal tonight, give me 1,ooo cash now tonight. Vechicle delivery tomorrow morning. Next morning, North Country Ford repeatedly calling Rob and Jodi Thursto. Me Too. No reply. Been trying a month. No reply. BBB rating F. Been a month now. Have done my homework on Jodi Thurston Brahmn Mn. Robert Thurston. They repeated have swindled hundreds and yet the state vechicle crime unit does nothing to bring charges and shut them down. Fraud to me. And hundreds of others. They keep changing their business name. BBB maxx motors Inc. Their first business. 9 more in 2 years. Check out BBB bureau Mn. Maxx motors Inc. You will see. I was swindled and work and honest job. They took the last hope I had trying to obtain a car after my illness. They are ruthless. I complained several times to their phone an email. Got a call from a guy who said we got your adress, no more calls or you are dead. I call the state vechicle crime unit, highway patrol who regulates this. Not doing their job. please help. Jim (((redacted))) Ramsey Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Ramsey, Minnesota

3, Report #1191751

Dec 17 2014
Allan Shutt Corporate Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer Las Vegas, Nevada Area Financial Services Current Credit One Bank, N.A.Previous Docu Prep, Inc., Prime Holdings Insurance Services, Inc., Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc.Education Massachusetts School of La Experience Credit One Bank, N.A. Corporate Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer Credit One Bank, N.A. December 2007 – Present (7 years)Las Vegas, Nevada . Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Provo, Utah Lawyers: Allan Shutt Las Vegas, Nevada

4, Report #1194293

Dec 15 2014
Prestige Elite Marketing SPORTS SCHEDULE FRAUD-CABLE TV SPOTS PROMISED &WERE NEVER PAID FOR BY THIS COMPANY TO AIR FOR US Burlington Kentucky Author: fort worth, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Prestige Elite Marketing Nationwide

5, Report #1195503

Dec 15 2014
FRAUD ALERT Dave Metsker Prime Financial Group and TrueCompass Lending Beware Dave Metsker lied and stole from me and my family Tualatin Oregon
Author: Tigard, Oregon Mortgage Brokers: FRAUD ALERT Dave Metsker Prime Financial Group and TrueCompass Lending Tualatin, Oregon

6, Report #1195058

Dec 12 2014
Survival Life.com Scammers, Manipulators, do not place an order, they will charge your account, but not send items. When you try to call, you won't be able to leave message and call will not be answered. Only communication is email and they respond in nonsensical terms and misquotes. Austin Texas Author: LA, California TV Advertisements: Survival Life.com Austin, Texas

7, Report #1194886

Dec 12 2014
Model and talent tv / Peter.Nationwide The Man name Peter working for model and talent he did everything on his power to convinced me ling to my face to rip me off my 3000.00 dollars from my credi am poor lady with 4 kids this people don't care for anybody only them self and the next day find out they are nothing by lying after i did call them to cancel and i nethey said no you can't ca Las Vegas Nevada Author: denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Model and talent Nationwide

Dec 11 2014
Rober Atilan Troll Cyberstalking Troll, Shill, Meglomanica California Nationwide
Author: Encino, California Adult Web Site: Rober Atilan Nationwide

9, Report #1194564

Dec 10 2014
best buy Ordering callibration for TV services Internet Author: Long Beach, California TVs & VCRs: best buy Internet

10, Report #1194209

Dec 09 2014
Time Warner Cable Watch Out For These Crooks and their subcontractors they are liars and put me in collections new york Nationwide Author: san diego, California Cable TV: Time Warner Cable Nationwide

11, Report #1194197

Dec 09 2014
Plymouth Direct, Inc. Deceptive TV Advertising Montgomeryville Pennsylvania Author: Ridgeville, South Carolina Medical Supplies: Plymouth Direct, Inc. Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania

12, Report #1194141

Dec 09 2014
lavish skin care Free try sample for shipping only turned into $89.73 charge to my checking account !! Internet Author: Tompkinsville, Kentucky TV Advertisements: lavish skin care Internet

13, Report #1194050

Dec 08 2014
Drive Time I purchased a vehicle from drive time, for 18, 000 that only worth 7000, on top, of that they charge me 300 dollars a month in interest. I feel as if drive time need to honor the worth or appraisal price of the car nissan murano 2007 rodded me Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Loans: Drive Time Raleigh, North Carolina

14, Report #1193947

Dec 08 2014
Seneca and Vitabella Skin Cream After sending free samples, they continued to charge my account without my authority for huge amounts of money for 2 months, until I discovered it and stopped it. When I tried to call the phone number provided, I found that it had been disconnected. Santa Ana California Author: Jefferson, New Hampshire TV Advertisements: Seneca and Vitabella Skin Cream Santa Ana, California

15, Report #1193123

Dec 04 2014
BigBoxSuperStore.com Big Box Super Store, Big Box Superstore Sold TV on-line, then called to try and get more money. Classic Bait and Switch. Big Scam! Miami, Florida Internet Author: Tampa, Florida TVs & VCRs: BigBoxSuperStore.com Internet

16, Report #1193114

Dec 04 2014
Prime Solutions Contracting or Prime Solutions Cheated me out of 6 weeks worth of pay -- $5,431.50 before deductions to be exact Temple Texas Author: Abilene, Texas Satellite Companies: Prime Solutions Contracting Temple , Texas

17, Report #1192715

Dec 03 2014
Brighthouse echo scam Orlando Nationwide Author: Deltona, Florida Cable TV: Brighthouse Nationwide

18, Report #1192581

Dec 02 2014
TOP TIER MARKETING ADIN MANAGEMENT GROUP TV SCAM!!!AKA LOSERS!! Scam, direct TV, retail, commission based, pyramid Plymouth Michigan Author: Novi, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: TOP TIER MARKETING ADIN MANAGEMENT GROUP Plymouth, Michigan

19, Report #1192351

Dec 01 2014
SHERIDAN LABS; PHOENIX LABS RVTL skin care; Equinox Scam 14-day trial offer, auto renewal to credit card, rude outsourced customer service Bluffdale (RVTL); Sparks (Equinox) Utah; Nevada; internet. Author: Wilmington, Delaware TV Advertisements: SHERIDAN LABS; PHOENIX LABS Internet

20, Report #1192289

Dec 01 2014
Vitabella Cream- Seneca cream Seneca eye cream saw a commercial on tv and for 2 products the eye cream and the wrinkle cream for $29. the next month I was charged twice at $99.00 x2 OUCH!!! Dont TRUST THIS CO>>> the cream did not work for me.... Stratford upon Avon uk Author: oakland, California Eye Care: Vitabella Cream- Seneca cream Stratford upon Avon,

21, Report #1192237

Dec 01 2014
Century Link 8 months and still no 300 prepaid visa Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cable TV: Century Link Nationwide

22, Report #1192049

Nov 29 2014
Direct TV Liars, con artists nationwide Nationwide Author: San Marcos, California Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

23, Report #1191908

Nov 28 2014
Concept Audio Visual, SCAM ALERT: Concept Audio Visual Vivid Technologies Retina-X 4KI Acoustic Fidelity AX.600 crappy video projector sold as 4K and speakers sold as 40 inch TV white van speaker scam SANTA FE SPRINGS California Author: Riverside, California TVs & VCRs: Concept Audio Visual SANTA FE SPRINGS, California

24, Report #1191863

Nov 28 2014
forsight media.aybuytryl wrinkless cream AYUR trial offer-bank scam newburgh Internet Author: elko, Nevada TV Advertisements: forsight media.aybuytryl Internet

25, Report #1191362

Nov 25 2014
AT & T Direct TV They screw my bill up every month. I have to call them every month to see why it is always more than the previous bill. No real explanation. Nashville TN Author: Gallatin, Tennessee Cable Companies: A T & T Nationwide