Your Search | primestar tv, direct tv

Jun 27 2016
Direct Gardening Order Dwarf Jumbo Burning Bush (2). Received 6 stems with brown broom-like tops. Bloomington, IL Illinois
Author: Downey, California Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington, IL, Illinois

Jun 27 2016
Texas Direct Auto Care Failure to contact customers, keeping customers without vehicles for weeks with no response. Stafford TX Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Texas Direct Auto Care

Jun 25 2016
Conns home furnishings. I purchased a TV from Conns several months ago. As I am filling out the contract the sales person adds a 200 dollar surge protector on me stated you definitely need that. As she snickers at me. And I get home to find I have the wrong TV as well its a 65 inch the salesman loaded on my truck After I unloaded the TV I call to ask if this TV is going to alot more in cost as it was advertised for 2100. I was told oh no it wont be much more in payments. A 2100.00 TV turned out to be 4200. 00. When I got to the new contract. Absolutely dirty they loaded the 65. TV scanned the barcode and tell me the TV that I had was the wrong TV.Its a scam they knew it they called me and told me I had the wrong TV. Knoxville Tennessee
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conns home furnishings. Knoxville, Tennessee

Jun 23 2016
Direct TV MasTec Property Damage , Lies Internet Author: Leeds, New York Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV

Jun 21 2016
Mediacom Filing false service calls Fairhope Alabama Author: Fairhope, Alabama Cable TV: Mediacom Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
National floors direct Vindictive installers Avon ny Ny Author: Londonderry, New Hampshire Interior Decorators: National floors direct New York

Jun 21 2016
Direct Money Lenders, Doug Goins Fraudulent advance fees, plus demands for companionship Indianapolis Indiana Author: Denver, Colorado Commerical Lending Brokers: Direct Money Lenders Indianapolis, Indiana

Jun 21 2016
Frontier Communications Inept, Can't fix a kiddie car, nobody knows what they are doing, repairs non-existant, billing a disaster Stamford Nationwide Author: new port richey, Florida Cable TV: Frontier Communications Nationwide

Jun 20 2016
Lifestyle-Direct ForskolinFitPro.com Sucked me in! Internet Author: Centralia , Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Lifestyle-Direct Internet

Jun 20 2016
Fry's Electronics Cracked TV Screen - No Return/Exchange Anaheim CA Author: Anaheim, California TVs & VCRs: Fry's Electronics Anaheim,

Jun 20 2016
Direct Lending Solutions James Toka Foreign guy calls and ask me if I want $1000, verified my personal info, advised me to check out their site and ratings on BBB, then advises I am approved, a manager calls back to verify my acceptance of the loan, but ,here comes stupidity, I have to prove I can re-pay the loan and as a show of good faith i need to transfer $130 to their company! Really?! At this point I am smelling a scammer, so I advise james Toka to keep his loan and refuse to send the funds. I hang up on him and dial the number back. The number rings several times then goes to busy. I am fearful because I have given these fraudulent my personal banking info and my social. How do I prevent potential identity theft? Southake Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Loans: Direct Lending Solutions Southakel, Texas

Jun 20 2016
Southwest Credit Systems They autodialed me on father's day Sunday evening. Than called the very next morning harassing me. Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Cable TV: Southwest Credit Nationwide

Jun 19 2016
Direct TV Customers are children to be punished! Fort Bragg California Author: Fort Bragg, California TVs & VCRs: Direct TV Nationwide

Jun 19 2016
antiques road show ripoff show Nationwide Author: CAPE CORAL , Florida TV Advertisements: antiques road show Nationwide

Jun 18 2016
Palm Beach Group Social Secuity Rippff SCAM ONLINE for Seniors Scam Miami Flordia location TV STATION VIDEO REPORT ON THE SOCIAL SECURITY SCAM ADVERTISED ONLINE JUNE 2016+ online on many websites to scare seniors that they might loose extra $4000+ in benefits if you were born before 1969 a Palm Beach Group Social Secuity Rippff SCAM ONLINE for Seniors Scam Miami Flordia location TV STATION VIDEO REPORT ON THE SOCIAL SECURITY SCAM ADVERTISED ONLINE JUNE 2016+ online on many websites to scare seniors that they might loose extra $4000+ in benefits if you were born before 1969 Palm Beach, Florida Internet
Author: San Francisco, California Personal Services: Palm Beach Group Internet

Jun 18 2016
One Bill One Bill VerizonOne Bill Frontier Failed to disperse funds properly and they lost my money Nation Wide Nationwide Author: Sun City, California Cable TV: One Bill Nationwide

17, Report #1312007

Jun 17 2016
Century Link Dishonest sales information Seattle Washington Author: Mesa, Arizona Cable TV: Century Link Seattle, Washington

18, Report #1311907

Jun 17 2016
Direct Tv Direct tv flat out lied about set up fees Minot Internet Author: Minot, North Dakota Television Parts & Services: Direct Tv Internet

Jun 16 2016
Direct Express My account was fraudulently used overseas and direct express will not repay me. P.O. Box 245998 San Antonio, TX 78224-5998 Nationwide
Author: Hesperia, California Credit Card Fraud: Direct Express Nationwide

Jun 15 2016
Ticket Monster and georgeampitheatre.com Misleading website, leads you to believe you are purchasing tickets direct from the venue and you are not. New York, New York. Internet
Author: Bozeman, Montana Ticket Sales: Ticket Monster Internet

Jun 12 2016
Direct marketing They kept Auto billing me month after month and would not return my calls when asked to stop Chandler Arizona Author: Fort wayne, Indiana Healthcare Centers: Direct marketing Chandler, Arizona

Jun 12 2016
Century Link/Prism TV deceptive practices. over billing. $25 giftcard never arrived as promised. signal losses w/ their cable boxes. slow internet speed.2hrs on the phone with customer service each time I call. Saratoga Springs Internet/Utah Author: Saratoga Springs , Utah Internet Services: Century Link Nationwide

Jun 09 2016
Scream Entertainment LLC Screambox cancellation problems Beverly Hills California Author: Montgomery, Alabama TV News Satiations: Scream Entertainment LLC Beverly Hills, California

Jun 09 2016
At&t CON ARTIST EVERYWHERE Nationwide Author: Sunrise, Florida Cable TV: At&t Nationwide

Jun 09 2016
Full Circle Moving of St. Augustine Full Circle Moving Nation Wide Services Damaged TV Due to Negligence St. Augustine Florida Author: St Augustine, Florida Moving Companies: Full Circle Moving of St. Augustine Nationwide