PRIMO TRUCK PARK SIDNEY, MT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Primo Truck Park Sidney, MT
There may be more specific results for "Primo Truck Park Sidney, MT"
For more specific results for "Primo Truck Park Sidney, MT"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
Saxon auto part Rip off Panama City Florida Author: South bend, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Saxon auto part Florida

Aug 22 2017
Atkinson Truck Sales Sold junk dump truck. With no inspection. With multiple problems Chatham Virginia
Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Truck Dealers: Atkinson Truck Sales Chatham, Virginia

Aug 22 2017
SALVAGE WORLD AUCTIONS INSURANCE AUCTIONS INC. I BID FOR 2015 TOYOTA SIENNA XLE LOT#I19974867 FOR #10,000.00 I SEND WIRE TRANSFER FOR THE AMOUNT. I LATER FOUND OUT THAT THE PNC BANK USED WAS CLOSED .\ MIAMI Florida Author: Elmwood Park, New Jersey Auto Dealers: SALVAGE WORLD AUCTIONS MIAMI, Florida

Aug 22 2017
Palm Beach Maintenance Secialists C/0 Michael Fabrizio They had me sign a contract for remodeling services and they were paid in full and did not complete the services agreed in the contract. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Lake Park, Florida Home Improvements: Palm Beach Maintenance Secialists Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Aug 22 2017
Hertz Auto Rental Hertz Toll ChargesHertz Car RentalHertz VehiclesHertz Trucks Deceptive and grossly inflated charges Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Auto Rental Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Cornerstone Auto Plymouth Minnesota Tim Arnold, Roy Quady;LIED Claims to be a Christian dealership! Lied about the warranty lied about the financing and I'm paying 2xs the Price. Their NOT CHRISTIANS THEIR THIEVES. Plymouth Minnesota Author: Spring Park, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Cornerstone Auto Plymouth Minnesota

Aug 21 2017
RGS Energy Scam Denver COlorado Author: Estes Park, Colorado Solar Energy: RGS Energy Denver,

Aug 21 2017
Godaddy CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD Author: Franklin Park, Illinois Computer Fraud: Godaddy Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
affordable trucks and equipment ATE corp Painted lipstick on Pigs. Beware. Pearisburg Virginia Author: mahopac, New York Truck Dealers: affordable trucks and equipment Pearisburg, Virginia

Aug 20 2017
Allumiderm Skin restore Basically they stole my money. Costa Mesa California Author: Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina Skin Care: Allumiderm Costa Mesa, California

Aug 20 2017
Summerfield Builders Bill Welshse 106th terrace Shabby, sloppy, slovenly work ethics, summerfield Florida Author: fruitland park , Florida Builders & Contractors: Summerfield Builders summerfield, Florida

Aug 19 2017
Llantera 4 boys Four boys tire shop I went over there to buy some used tires the individual Johnny swore up and down that the BFGoodrich used tires who was selling me at 20,000 miles left on I looked at the tire they look pretty good they were in decent condition. So I went ahead with those two tires in the rear. The tires are for my truck I take the truck out maybe on the weekends I probably put less than 300 miles on these tires and they split down the middle and then when I was taking the tires off the sidewall blew so he obviously sold me some bum tires. So I had contacted him and told him about the issue and he said that I could come down there and purchase new tires but he wouldn't give me a refund he wouldn't stand behind his product and I felt robbed lied to and hustled because when we were first having the conversation he swore up and down that these were good tires I got at least twenty thousand miles on them he would stand behind them and gave me the whole run around and made me feel comfortable as a customer and then when I called to report an issue he just gave me like the third degree basically+ Phoenix Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Llantera 4 boys Arizona

Aug 19 2017
elite auto logistics Elite Auto Logistics David Johnathon Powell David Johnathan Powell Kayla Brooke Whitton truck damaged in transport happy valley Oregon Author: tucson, Arizona Auto Transporters: elite auto logistics happy valley, Oregon

Aug 19 2017
Traxxas Arthur I sent my xmaxx truck that had a factory recall to them they said they shipped it back to me but I have never received anything from them and now they say to bad not our problem McKinney Texas Author: Forks, Washington Hobby Shops: Traxxas Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Amora Coffee they some how got my creidt card and repeadtley charged my card 68.75 over and over in a matter of 5months AL,36117 Author: Forest Park, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Amora Coffee Alabama

Aug 18 2017
Drive now Drive now trucks, buy here pay here,  Sold a lemon Bennettsville South Carolina Author: Blenheim, South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Drive now Bennettsville , South Carolina

Aug 17 2017
Brandt Auto Brokers Richard and Todd Brandt Rip off Artist and lied about car contract Marietta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Brandt Auto Brokers Marietta, Georgia

Aug 17 2017
SOLID CONTROLS INC (SLDC) Pump and Dump stock scam St. Louis Park Minnesota Author: Pennsylvania Online Trading: SOLID CONTROLS INC (SLDC) St. Louis Park, Minnesota

Aug 17 2017
E bay I paid $2,000 with their eBay gift cards to purchase a truck I never got the truck they will not call me back they will not email me I've tried everything I'm on Social Security and I need my money back Houston texas Nationwide
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Advertising Services: E bay Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Capitol Custom Metals - Kevin Gregory Takes deposit but doesn't provide Commodity or Refund Sherwood Park, Edmonton Area Alberta Author: Fort McMurray, Alabama Building Products: Capitol Custom Metals Sherwood Park, Alberta

Aug 17 2017
USSP Shipping BrittanyUS Safety Products USSP Shipping deceptive marketing UPS package returned Nationwide Author: Park City, Kansas Telemarketers: USSP Shipping Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
rebel crate Prime Patriot sent me a fake 50$ gift card after repeatedly charging my account oak ridge north texas Author: Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas Questionable Activities: rebel crate Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
South West Ford Charlie Gilchrist South West Ford I purchased a truck and the dealership did not disclose to me it had been in a severe wreck and had major paint, and body work. Mr Gilchrist was rude and arrogant. Showed no care and took no responsibility or fair options. Weatherford Texas Visited Mr. Gilchrist, He showed me respect, was polite and Fixed the situation we had. I appreciate his decision to do the right thing. Author: Richland hills, Texas Auto Dealers: South West Ford Weatherford , Texas

Aug 16 2017
Ryan Dornan dba Vis.Red Claims to be a cryptocurrency broker & exchange. Took me for 2 BTC with no contact for over a year. Is now presently living in Trinidad Colorado and raising funds for a church restoration in Morely, Colorado with an alias or front man named Jim Bravo on the site gofundme.com/morely church. Has associates named Victor and female named Jay. Also has add on MeetUp-Rocky Mt. Blockchain. New location-Trinidad, Colorado. Trinidad, Colorado Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Online Trading: Ryan Dornan dba Vis.Red Aurora, Colorado