Your Search | privacy matters, pmidentity, protection plus

Aug 29 2016
Tammy Bohen / EBay financial services - buyer protection eBay financial services buyer protection invoice Attempted internet scam BEWARE!!! Topeka Kansas
Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Tammy Bohen / EBay financial services - buyer protection Topeka, Kansas

Aug 28 2016
Energy Plus Windows and Doors Broydrick EnterprisesGlen Kukor TOTAL SCAM. TOOK MY MONEY & RAN! Riviera Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Builders & Contractors: Energy Plus Windows and Doors Riviera Beach, Florida

Aug 26 2016
elite furniture lie about the simple finance they were charging me a lot of money if i didn't pay in three months they were going to over charge me double so i want to cancelled but the owner of the store owner refuse to cancelled my orders. I had to pay over $4000.00 plus it double the money close to $8000.00 over a year living in a fix income plus i had to give him $300.00 bronx new york new york Author: Bronx, New York Department & Outlet Stores: elite furniture Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Sales manager Max Rosado gave myself and mother a false pretense in signing car loan contract. Contacted General Manager and director of Operations but no results concerning the matters. We was lied to about car loan contract we signed. Lilburn Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Car Financing: Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Lilburn, Georgia

Aug 23 2016
Karz Plus JeremiahAlex the MechanicRyan the 'Manager' Don't buy from Karz Plus! Escondido California Author: San Diego, California Auto Dealers: Karz Plus Escondido, California

Aug 23 2016
true beauty cell skin - beauty lux I requested free trial--big mistake--they put in an order which i did not place at 12:59 AM-charged me $93 plus for two products!-immediately emailed to cancel-response was they would review. again order confirmation sent to me 8/22/2016.I responded CANCEL!!!! once more- How do I stop this fraudulant Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cross-Border Scams: true beauty cell Internet

Aug 23 2016
Standard Parking Plus On four different occasions I was double charged when using my debit card to pay for parking. On one particular day I was charged when I did not use the garage parking at all. Columbus Ohio Author: Whitehall, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Standard Parking Plus Columbus, Ohio

Aug 22 2016
Lend Plus Tri-Emerald Financial Group Thieves! They rip off their own employees! What makes you think you're getting a good deal? Check again people! Lake Forest California
Author: Lake Forest, California Mortgage Brokers: Lend Plus Lake Forest, California

Aug 22 2016
Guardian Protection Products Fraud! Denied calim for bogus reasons! Nationwide Author: Conroe, Texas Warranty Companies: Guardian Protection Products Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
valere Valere.com pd for free trail.within short time they sent me other one plus took $98.61 out of card without permisson.bix arrived no paperwork no # to call???im confused first time for me feel so s tupid. ?? valere.com Author: bertram, Texas Adult Care Facilities: valere Internet

Aug 20 2016
Mariane Lynda Jensen She kidnapped my son! MURFREESBORO, Tennessee
Family Matters Author: East Northport, New York Ex-Wives: Mariane Lynda Jensen MURFREESBORO,, Tennessee

Aug 18 2016
A plus carport Faulty product and no product support Pilot mountain nc Nationwide
Author: Logan, Ohio Builders & Contractors: A plus carport Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Brakes Plus did not perform maintence asked for. lied, cheated omaha Nebraska Author: blair, Nebraska Auto Repair Service: Brakes Plus omaha, Nebraska

Aug 18 2016
Liberty Automotive Protection Palmer Administration Dealer Services Scare tactics bully unprofessional dishonest beware avoidance Asbury Park, New Jersey Nationwide New Jersey Author: Greeley, Colorado Auto Warranty: Liberty Automotive Protection Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
30minphonerepair CTMIS CHEATED, LIED AND STOLE MY iPHONE 6S PLUS LCD SAN DIEGO, California & ST. LOUIS, Missouri Internet
Case is resolved after 35 calendar days. Author: Oakland, California Infomercial Rip-offs: 30minphonerepair Internet

Aug 15 2016
Supplements Geeks supplementsgeeks,com, plus other alias Ripped me off, didn't deliver and now collections Farmington, Michigan Internet Author: Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Supplements Geeks Internet

Aug 15 2016
Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises They offered samples for the product(jinja) so I sent for the samples and was nothing on there about a trail mthly delivery after the samples or I wouldn't have ordered the samples I just wanted to try it..I received the samples then I look at my credit card and there was an unauthorized amount of $52. From jinja so I called and emailed to see why they took that amount out and never received a response, they give you the phone number and the email but never respond so I called on their answering machine and cancelled plus I emailed a cancellation and was still charged so I received a new credit card so they wouldn't be able to take out and I don't how they did it but they took $52 again out of my new card I don't even know how they got the numbers because I didn't authorize them to take it. This place is a ripoff and I want my refund back and for them to leave me alone I don't want the product!!! Please help me I don't believe it is legit!!! Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 15 2016
MBPI Prefeffed Wrap Plus/Certified WrapPlus/Add On wrap Vehicle Service Contract Totally covered nose to tail for the lifetime of your car. Bumper to Bumper coverage Harrisonville Missouri Author: Kingsville, Missouri Auto Warranty: MBPI Lees Summitt , Missouri

Aug 14 2016
Peak Business Development,inc Murra y,can't control affiliates,disorganized,dishonorable liar, owes me $2000 plus other loses NewYork New york Author: medina, Ohio Computer Fraud: Peak Business Development,inc NewYork, New York

Aug 13 2016
tryrevitalizeskincream, Repair Skin Plus, Brilliance Skin Forever Sample purchase becomes $90 a month subscription (only in very smalll light grey print at the bottom of the page) Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Home HealthCare: tryrevitalizeskincream Internet

Aug 12 2016
Conn,s Home Plus Defective refrigerator and would not honor 10% off for which was advertised Beaumont Texas Author: Beaumont, Texas Appliances: Conn,s Home Plus Beaumont, Texas

Aug 12 2016
TRUE AUTO PROTECTION SCOTT MOSLEY RECEIVED A NOTICE STATING THAT MY INSURANCE HAS OR WAS ABOUT TO EXPIRE FORT WORTH Texas Author: FLUSHING, New York Auto Warranty: TRUE AUTO PROTECTION FORT WORTH, Texas

23, Report #1322012

Aug 11 2016
Proud To Be A Hairstylist Late May I ordered a necklace for &6.95 With 2 Free, I had to pay that plus S& H Then on Line. So come June 12 they have taken 38.60 out of my checking without my permission ,The same thing has happened in July on the 12th & today August 11, 2016 they did it again , without my permission. & I dont know what it is far. Had I know they were going to do this I would have canceled my account bank. I sent 2 emails to them & it never went out it said email invalid. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Specialty Stores: Proud To Be A Hairstylist Internet

24, Report #1321974

Aug 11 2016
MyFamilyMobile billed me for service when my phone wasnt on plus sent it to collection n charged me more money when they was suppose to be fixing my bill Family Mobile Customer RelationsP.O. Box 3220Albuq Nationwide Author: Augusta , Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: MyFamilyMobile Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
New Brilliance This company had a free order offer plus a free shipping of New Brilliance product. After a week I received the small bottle and after a few days I was Charged for $ 4.94 and on the second time I was charged for $89.97. I was ripped off by this dishonest company. Rancho Santa Fe California Internet Author: Fairfield, California Beauty Salons: New Brilliance Internet