Your Search | privacy matters, pmidentity bogus sign up

Apr 28 2016
puntingtools Australia/ goodomen metal crafts I ordered a pair of Lacoste shoes from Puntingtools.com.au and ended up receiving a cheap pair of chinese shoes. Internet
Author: CHESHIRE, Connecticut Specialty Stores: puntingtools Australia Internet

Apr 28 2016
Monkey Biz Signs Matt Feil, Terry Shaw Terrible Sign Company to do Business With! Lawton Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma Sign Shops: Monkey Biz Signs Lawton, Oklahoma

Apr 28 2016
SaucySingles Dating Bulova Invest Ltd Impossable to work up Cancellations Outside USA Internet Author: Worland, Wyoming Entertainers: SaucySingles Dating Internet

Vom Buflod German Shepherds Ears not up!! Waynesville Ohio
Author: Springdale , Utah Sales People: Vom Buflod German Shepherds Waynesville , Ohio

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This company took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did call back but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...Im sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California

Apr 28 2016
Vision Property Management,LLC Charged us almost twice the amount their sign said for monthly payments,now saying we owe them money from 3 years ago Columbia South Carolina Author: Muncie, Indiana Sales People: Vision Property Management,LLC Columbia, South Carolina

Apr 28 2016
Dream auto loan.com Dream Loans I applied to this online loan company thinking they could help me get a personal loan for a vehicle, they advertise good or bad or no credit and and low income and any type of income, we can help anybody. Their are VERY misleading and deceiving. You think that this company would stand behind their word instead if roping you in too find out you do not qualify because your Disability income and child support ain't enough. They advertise falsely and get a persons hope upon with their shady practices. I think they need to step up to their over hyped advertising or get out if business! Tennessee You must be shady too. Author: Hastings, Nebraska Loans: Dream auto loan.com Internet

Apr 28 2016
Go airport shuttle .com San Antonio, TX Goairportshuttle.com Refused to refund my money when they didnt show up San antonio Texas Author: Fairhope, Alabama Local Transportation: Go airport shuttle .com San Antonio, TX San antonio, Texas

Apr 28 2016
John Tammaro John (Johnny) ***** BEWARE LADIES ****** This guy is a Pathological Liar!!! Full of Games and Excuses. Total Waste of time! Stay away. John Tammaro contacted me for my services, agree upon terms of COD. Long story short he gave me a Bogus check. Avoid this ********. His number is ***) ***-**** and goes by John, Johhny he boost himself up like he has money BLAH BLAH what a fake. Hopefully after reading this you will make the right decision and avoid this this cheap broke piece of s**+*** !!! New Jersey, New York United States Author: manhattan, New York Entertainers: John Tammaro Internet

Apr 28 2016
Car Delivery USA All day auto transport I booked my car for transport6 weeks early. They quoted price of $795 so of course I locked in with them. Three days before pick up, they call to tell me it will be $250 more!! Coral Springs Florida Author: Bourne, Massachusetts Auto Transporters: Car Delivery USA Coral Springs , Florida

Apr 28 2016
Choice Home Warranty CHW, sales person was David Martin David Martin gave fraudulent information & did not issues 3 policies, he did however bill for 3 policies Metuchen, NJ is what came up on caller ID Nationwide - Metuchen, NJ on caller id Author: Houston, Texas Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Value city Furniture sold me the 7 year insurance in 2013 and did not honor it in 2014. said that the handles for my sectional were not covered. my chaise is in a reclined position and will not go back up.  Fairview Hieghts Illinois Illinois Author: Granite city , Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: EPS Empire Parking Fairview Hieghts Illinois, Illinois

Apr 28 2016
EPS Empire Parking Empire Parking Services Atlanta, GA 30315 Phone: (404) 968-2369 They set you up to be booted by sending a guy with a free ticket good for all day Atlanta Ga Georgia Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Property Management: EPS Empire Parking Atlanta Ga , Georgia

Apr 27 2016
A1 Traveling Consultants True Marketing, Move Now Vacation The customer service rep has an bad attitude. When I call about my package deal to ask when would I be able to book my vacation after I've sent my money, they directed me to different reps and continuously hung up on me several times. I call back to ask for an refund the rep fave me an email that doesn't exist. Nationwide
Author: Gretna , Florida Travel Services: A1 Traveling Consultants Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Amazing Pet Expos proves commitment to total customer satisfaction. Brand takes collaborative, introspective and feedback-based approach to dramatically improve their exhibitor relations and strengthen local partnerships.*UPDATE: Amazing Pet Expos pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Amazing Pet Expos recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Follow up review Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Questionable Activities: Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Amazing Pet EXPOS produces consumer pet events, similar to home shows but for the pet world. Amazing Pet Expos have had 133 shows since 2009, and have hosted over 1.5 million attendees. Amazing Pet Expos is the leading national pet event company. Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Cozy Heaters Prev. Known as Louisville Tin and Stove/Cozy Heaters Heads up to individual w/ repeated thermocouple problems Jeffersonville Indiana Author: Nerw Orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Cozy Heaters Jeffersonville , Iowa

Apr 27 2016
Dominick Ferrante Sexist landlord from hell. 60 days and no sign of my deposit Ft. Lauderdale/the symphony condominium Florida Author: Miramar, Florida Housing Rentals: Dominick Ferrante Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 27 2016
Iceberg cups Bogus internet ripoff. Ordered cups on 3-30-2016. No product received and all contact info has been deleted. Website down. Email taken down. Internet Author: Rowlett, Texas Specialty Stores: Iceberg cups Internet

Apr 27 2016
Exteriors by Maria Maria RussoMaria LuttrellMaria Rosa Was hired by Maria to paint a TJS Plumming building. She refused to pay me so I took her to small claims court and won because she didn't show up. She owes me over 500.00. She is a fraud and a cheat. Never work for her or have work done by her. Her and her crew drink and do drugs on site. Very dangerous. Jamestown New York Author: Jamestown , New York Better Business Bureau: Exteriors by Maria Jamestown , New York

Apr 27 2016
Quality Appliance Service Bad service, rude follow up West Valley Utah Author: Hideout, Utah Consumer Services: Quality Appliance Service West Valley, Utah

Apr 27 2016
AMR Appliances, Inc Rcltid The company came to fix my fridge/freezer. On 2/10/16 they returned with parts and charge $200.00 . The company (two men) fixed the fridge and give 90 days warranty. the fridge stopped working within the 90 days warranty and the company came on 4/18/16. They promise to fixed the fridge under the warranty charging only for parts of $75.00. they give a returned date of 4/21/16 at 4pm, I waited they never turn up and I called/phone with no answer/respond. I called in the morning of 4/22/16 from 730am -2pm with no respond,just receiving voice machine to hich Ileft messages My male friend complainted that the company didn't show up to honor the warranty on 4/22/16 at approx 330pm and the companyanswered the phone. The company stated they will come the next day and never showed up , they have stopped answering both my phone calls and my male friend phone calls. they have no business address on there receipt or online and my only contact is the phone. Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Warranty Companies: AMR Appliances, Inc Internet

23, Report #1302039

Apr 26 2016
award notification commission MI 520 19 23 A N C world Headquarters, Midwest United States of America 780015448201194276833 well sent letter I won a single check in the amount of 2,000.000.00 it required me to pay an Acquisition fee of $12.99 payable to ANC in check or money order I did not pay thought something was up so started to investigate on internet and found them to be a spam would like to get these people to stop doing this to people Kansas Kansas Author: Delmar, Delaware ORGANIZED CRIME: award notification commission MI 520 19 23 Kansas , Kansas

24, Report #1301920

Apr 26 2016
Miami Lux Limo Miami Lux LimoMiami Lux Real EstateMiami Lux HomesYabadaba Didnt show up, can't get him on the phone to get refund, charged me for 2 trips. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Limousine Services: Miami Lux Limo Miami, Florida

Apr 26 2016
Fast fix 123 I had a pop up on my computer telling me my computer had a virus and I need to call this number and donor cut the computer off or shut down because you will damage your software.  Nationwide Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Adult Web Site: Fast fix 123 Nationwide