PRIVACY MATTERS, PMIDENTITY BOGUS SIGN UP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Privacy Matters, PMIdentity Bogus Sign up
There may be more reports for "Privacy Matters, PMIdentity Bogus Sign up"
For more results perform a general search for "Privacy Matters, PMIdentity Bogus Sign up"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 27 2017
privatequeensrooms.com privatequeensrooms.com reviews 1501 Broadway - 12th floor : Up Front Fee Scam Room Finder Agent New York Author: queens, New York Realtors: privatequeensrooms.com New York

Mar 27 2017
Financial Education Services Chad J Gray Fraud Scammers Con Artists Lake Wales Florida
Notice how he refuses to use his real name! Author: Sebring, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Door to Door Sales: Financial Education Services Lake Wales, Florida

Mar 26 2017
24/7 Mobile Locksmith the quote for service, after e-mailing them was $30 to $50, that didn't include the service fee and it wound up costing $113 total! Hurst Texas Author: Belleview, Florida Motor Vehicle: 24/7 Mobile Locksmith Dallas, Texas

Mar 26 2017
fresh and clean alterations( dry clean altherations the company has moved, when i went to get my husbands 3 piece suit there was a sign on the building, no forwarding address, phone disconnected dallas Texas Author: dallas, Texas Dry Cleaners: fresh and clean alterations( dallas, Texas

Mar 26 2017
Tire Kingdom Beware of them up selling services you do need! Indian Harbour Beach Florida Author: Indialantic, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tire Kingdom Indian Harbour Beach, Florida

Mar 26 2017
Leagle Leaglebriefs (Twitter) Leagle INC Maliciously uses people's private information and refuses to remove it. He manipulates the search engines so that your case is the first result that shows up. Internet
Author: New York Computer Fraud: Leagle Internet

Mar 25 2017
Next Day CPN Authorized Users Stole $650, this company is unprofessional and a RIPOFF California Bogus Claim - Refund Rejected Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Next Day CPN California

Mar 24 2017
The John Stewart Company Cover up criminals and surveillance photos in managing housing San Francisco California Author: Alameda, California Civil Rights Violators: The John Stewart Company San Francisco, California

Mar 23 2017
Currency Capital Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Currency Capital dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Currency Capital takes holistic approach to support a business from ground up.*UPDATE: Currency Capital pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Currency Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: SUPERIOR, Colorado Banks: Currency Capital Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Currency Capital is the fastest-growing equipment financing firm on the West Coast. Currency Capital believes that fast, convenient and accessible financing is essential to a successful economy. Currency Capital focuses on providing small business owners financing from a variety of sources. Currency Capital is the exclusive provider of financing for eBay, Ironplanet, and Proxy bit. Internet

Mar 22 2017
cerritos acura sold me a car with damage & tried to cover it up cerritos California
There is a reason Author: pinon hills , California Auto Dealers: cerritos acura cerritos , California

Mar 22 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |, I ended up firing this (((REDACTED))) three weeks before our wedding chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Wedding Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) chicago, Illinois

Mar 22 2017
Sign Co. AKA Elaine Roach Theft of product/services Anaheim California Author: Portland, Oregon Collection Agencies: Sign Co. Anaheim , California

Mar 22 2017
Apical Online Extremely crafty scam starting with pop-up to contact Microsoft, to remote access and loss of $2500 Panama City Internet Author: Melbourne, Other Computer Service & Repair: Apical Online Panama City, Other

Mar 22 2017
Free tv key sent a product that I tried. Then when it did not work I called to get a refund & was told that the time add lasped to get a refund. They said, that I would recieve a new one,but not a refund. It does not work either. I would not recommend this product free tv key to anyone. I even had a technical person look at setting it up & it still would not work. Fairfield NJ Author: Royston, Georgia Television Parts & Services: Free tv key Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
Vlamorous Skin Cream They say a free trial, but 2 weeks later I am charged $97.00 because I did not send it back. No where in the ad or in any follow up emails is it stated it is only a 14 day trial. They are a bunch of thieves. Internet Author: Carrollton, Texas Beauty Products: Vlamorous Skin Cream Internet

Mar 21 2017
Parisian Skin Glow Signed up for $4.99 sample/charged $11.99 on 3/6. Received no additional prods but my acct was changed $89.92 on 3/18 and 84.95 on 3/20.. called # on shipping list from sample and it was no good.  Author: Wilkes Barre , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Parisian Skin Glow Internet

Mar 20 2017
Bill Adomanis Supreme Data bogus leads that they are sellling/ lake worth Florida Our Next STEP is Chase Bank/Bill Adomanis Account Author: new orleans, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: Bill Adomanis Supreme Data lake worth, Florida

Mar 20 2017
American Auto Transport Chris CarterJames Carter Liars, cheats, and straight up con artists. Internet Author: Hialeah Park, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: American Auto Transport Internet

Mar 20 2017
PLEXUM Corporation - Moses Fagbemi PLEXUM CORPORATION – Moses Fagbemi. CEO, CTO. Bogus Software System, Cant Program, Takes Money, Doesn't Deliver, Oversells Chicago Illinois Author: Stoney Creek, Alabama Computer Software: PLEXUM Corporation - Moses Fagbemi Chicago, Illinois

Mar 20 2017
Cix - Connected Investors Exchange Allows Fraudulent Scammers to Affiliate as Hard Money Lenders. Scammers are using others names and fake email addresses to get personal information and up front loan fees from unsuspecting would be investors. North Carolina Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Realtors: Cix - Connected Investors Exchange Internet

Mar 20 2017
Equip-Bid.com Inc The item I won in the auction was not there when I drove to pick it up the next day...then they wuold not return my calls/texts/emails or my money! Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Kansas On-Line Business: Equip-Bid.com Inc Kansas City, Missouri

Mar 20 2017
M. Santoliquido Corp Sans Signs Bait and Switch Yonkers New York Author: Stamfordd, Connecticut Sign Shops: M. Santoliquido Corp Yonkers, New York

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

Mar 18 2017
UNITED TRANSACTIONS UNITED TRANZAMERICA Threatened to have my mom arrested and put in jail. Mob tactics, 600$ in two hours and the rest in 3 days. Mom called BS. Also called back and again threatened mom with jail and taking her car. Mom called BS again told them exortio I think the bees are up to something miramar Florida Author: Roanoke, Virginia Auto Repair Service: UNITED TRANSACTIONS miramar , Florida

Mar 18 2017
Dermasoft Purecell Signed me up for recurring shipments without my permission. Refused to refund for unauthorized shipments. THREATENED me with legal action, investigations into my IP address, etc. Finally agreed to a 50% rebate on shipments. Only because my credit card company was on the line with me! California Internet Response for Jeanne Author: Hanover Park , Illinois Skin Care: Dermasoft Purecell Internet