Your Search | privacy matters, pmidentity bogus sign up

Oct 22 2016
vca animal hospitals Shoreline Emergency and Referral Hospital Did not uphold veterinary ethics, conflict of interest from referring primary doctor. placed animal on antibiotics in error, failed to rule out other disorders. Please sign my petition on Internet Author: Fairfield,, Connecticut $$ REWARDS Offered: vca animal hospitals

Oct 22 2016
Onerpm Music Distribution uses bogus copyright claims to collect 100% royalties from their artists Internet Author: Dayton, Ohio On-Line Business: Onerpm Music Distribution Internet

Oct 21 2016
Idiot Realtor-Shawn Murray, Sales Representative , Royal LePage State Realty, Brokerage* 1122 Wilson STREET WEST. Ancaster, Hamilton, ON L9G 3K9 Agnieszka Murray Jackass Realtors - SHAWN MURRAY AND TONY LOCANE - Salesperson. Real Estate Agent selling homes in Ancaster, Binbrook, Burlington, Dundas, Glanbrook, Grimsby Agnieszka Murray Thieves and Fraudsters - SHAWN MURRAY, TONY LOCANE AND AGNIESZKA MURRAY are arranging shady 2nd mortgages where they make up expenses and fees at their whim Ancaster, Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Idiot Realtor-Shawn Murray, Sales Representative , Royal LePage State Realty, Brokerage* 1122 Wilson STREET WEST. Ancaster, Hamilton, ON L9G 3K9 Agnieszka Murray Ancaster, Hamilton, Ontario

Oct 21 2016
PCH101winners Circle,post Washington. N.y 11050 Mail letter after letter saying you have one $7,000 a week never show up Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Work at Home Business: PCH101winners circle Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Tracy Motors after service on my cadillac they informed me that the technician blew a brake line while test driving my vehicle and wanted 1700 dollars to repair. Vehicle was picked up and brought to my regular service station and was inspected in depth. The situation they told me did not exist at all. FRAUD! plymouth Massachusetts Author: plymouth, Massachusetts Auto Dealer Repairs: Tracy Motors plymouth, Massachusetts

Oct 21 2016
This is it I am tired of ashley hawthorne family harassing me and spreading untrue lies about me we are going to the media to tell what wells fargo employees ashley and chaz hawthorne falsely accused Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
safeline fingerhut safeline do not whole up there words.... Nationwide Author: charleston, South Carolina Insurance Agencies: safeline Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Pets and people of yukon Disabled kids work at this dump they use these poor kids to pick up poop from animals they down grade this kids and young adults by making fun of them. Yukon Oklahoma
Author: Bethany, Oklahoma Animal Shelters: Pets and people of yukon Yukon , Oklahoma

Oct 20 2016
Kaotic Von beauty bar Pop up shop, KV KV BEAUTY BAR RIP OFF Tampa Florida
Author: Akron, OH, Ohio Liars: Kaotic Von beauty bar Tampa , Florida

Oct 19 2016
Direct Tv Promotion of 100.00 gift card to sgn up but then dont send it. First few times you call they say it takes a couple months, then they say it was mailed and then they say you were not elgible Nationwide Author: klamath falls, Oregon Cable TV: Direct Tv Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Star Garage I normally don't blast on FB but this need to be said. Our truck was broke down and we had to get towed. Because of our location we ended up with a mom n pop tower that worked on trucks (Star Garage in Hardeeville, SC). They lied and said that the people who arranged to get us towed only mentioned that it was one driver. So guess where I wrote. South Carolina Author: Pikesville , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Star Garage Hardeeville , South Carolina

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,

Oct 18 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer Enerywise LED Solutions is a FRAUD Company!! BOGUS POST FROM A CRIMINAL Author: Greeley,, Colorado Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions Internet

Oct 18 2016
T-Mobile Tmobile scammed me to sign up with them! orlando Nationwide Author: Windermere, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
New England Toy Train Exchange NETTE I contracted with NETTE 5/24/16 to sell a large quantity of post-war and modern Lionel trains. Don came to my home as agreed and picked up my items. My items were sold in entirety over three auctions. I have received 0 from them for the consignments. As mentioned earlier from someone having the same issue as I, 15% commission was the agreed upon commission. The last of my items were sold early October. I have heard nothing from them. Danbury Connecticut Author: plaistow, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: New England Toy Train Exchange Danbury, Connecticut

Oct 18 2016
Aarons Lease to own Illegally calling personal references and invasion of privacy selinsgrove Pennsylvania Author: Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania Rental Stores: Aarons Lease to own selinsgrove,

Oct 18 2016
Atomic deals Atomic Deals blew up New York New York Author: San Diego, California Gift Shops: Atomic deals New York

Oct 18 2016
Austin Michael Media William Waggoner Scam Artist ...William Waggoner solicited me through Linkedin for email marketing. He called everyday and was a slick skilled talker. He talked about his christian values and the kids he adopted in Las Vegas and he grew up in Ohio and the whole song and dance. Las vegas Nevada Author: Fairview Park , Ohio Health Spas: Austin Michael Media Las vegas, Nevada

Oct 17 2016
North Hills Auto Mall Fished me out of $400 deposit by having me sign a receipt as he kept us focused in a conversation about the vehicle. Receipt read Non-refundable deposit will hold vehicle for 7 days. Mind you this was 2 days after I made the deposit. Found a better vehicle somewhere else and called saying I wanted to pick up my deposit. He had said okay and never mentioned it wasn't refundable over the phone with me until we got to the location where he immediately mentioned the non-refundability and then attempted to get me into buying his vehicles again. I will not be recommending this place of business to anyone. It is slimey and deceiving. I have never heard of a place that would not refund your deposit before the 7 days is up. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: EAST WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: North Hills Auto Mall Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2016
Unique Air Services Poor installation, terrible customer service and do not up hold guarantees. Bradenton Florida Author: Valrico, Florida Appliances: Unique Air Services Bradenton, Florida

Oct 17 2016
James Hornback, James Fredrick Hornback and Jessica his daughter he said he had and claims to have a SON Alex as well. This man convince me to send over $16,000 to him to get him home from the military he was many different phone numbers many excuses and never showed up, Saint Louis Internet There is no such person Author: DeRuyter , New York United States Military: James Hornback Internet

Oct 17 2016
MOTOROLA I bought a motorola 2nd generation cell phone JUNE 2016 and on 10-03-2016 the phone had cut off and the manufacture knew that the phone was a defect before it left the company and I was trying to make contact with the manufactor from 10-03-2016 until abo Rude hung up and refuse to repair phone and refuse to give refund Libertyville Illinois Author: CAIRO, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: MOTOROLA Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
XFinity Comcast Bogus Fees and Charges on Cable Bill Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Coral Springs, Florida Cable TV: XFinity Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
Solid Tech Support Solid Techies After connecting, they would not show up again... Nationwide Author: Marion, Vermont Customer: Solid Tech Support Nationwide