Your Search | privacy matters, pmidentity bogus sign up

Jun 30 2016
TSN aka Kristina Dunn I contacted her about a motor for 2006 Dodge Charger, Had to send $300 first then the balance of $1200. The motor was shipped to Monroe, LA where I went and picked it up in January 2016. Haverhill, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Jonesboro, Louisiana Auto Parts: TSN Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Scott Robyn Smith Weve been chatting.He told me he had some gifts to send as a sign of appreciation from him and his mom. He told me he is in Africa because his troupe was assign. At first I was hesitant to gave him my address . Plateau Cote d' Ivoire Internet Author: Lapu-Lapu City, Air Travel: Scott Robyn Smith Internet

Jun 29 2016
El Monte RV Does NOT back up their warranty for purchase on used RV Las Vegas Nevada Author: La Verkin, Utah RV Dealers: El Monte RV Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
Century Link This comany allowed someone to use my stolen identity to open an account and then default on it to the point that it showed up on my credit report. Casper Wyoming Author: Wyoming Internet Services: Century Link Casper, Wyoming

Jun 29 2016
Kelly's Mobile RV Service Kelly Pope Mobile RV Service Gave thousands up front for RV Repairs, now can not find Kelly Pope Satellite Beach Florida Author: Clinton, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Kelly's Mobile RV Service Satellite Beach, Florida

Jun 29 2016
Viking Range Awful customer service follow up and PRODUCT Greenwood Mississippi Author: side lake, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Viking Range Mississippi

Jun 29 2016
Stepping Stones child development center I take my child into daycare Tuesday -Saturday every week. Instead of automatically being allowed to have her come those days you are required to sign them up during the week for Saturday care which isn’t a problem and I do every week.  newport news Virginia Author: Virginia Preschools: Stepping Stones child development center newport news, Virginia

Jun 28 2016
Local Lighthouse hung up when questioned about affiliation with Google Local Lighthouse cold called me saying they needed to update my google information so I would show up in search engines. If I did not talk to someone people would not find my business. When I questioned their affiliation with Google and asked again for their business name (I had already written it down). The person I spoke to hung up. internet Author: Georgia Internet Services: Local Lighthouse Select State/Province

Jun 28 2016
Up & Down Marketing Ltd OneTwoTrade These individuals are masters in the art of verbal hypnosis, convincing their victims to invest with them. Birkirkara MALTA Author: Boulari Mont-Dore, Alaska Investment Brokers: Up & Down Marketing Ltd Birkirkara,

Jun 28 2016
RewardingWays.com RewardingWays, Rewardway, rewardingway gpt website, Paid Surveys, Free Paid Surveys, Earn online, Working online, Paid Cash Surveys, High paying surveys, High paying surveys online, GPT site, best GPT Site, make money online, paid surveys online, get paid to work online, online work, paid online work, surveys for cash, ptc ads, paid to click, cash for surveys, paid to signup, cash for survey, sign up for surveys, get paid to signup, get paid for offers, daily surveys, get paid to complete offers, Earn Money Online, offerwall Internet
Author: Springfield, Missouri Cash Services: RewardingWays.com Internet

Jun 28 2016
Ed Financial The stole money from me. They took payment after I closed my account. Then, they had the gaul to say it would take up to 30 days to return my money Knoxville Tennessee Author: Malvern, Pennsylvania Loans: Ed Financial Internet

Jun 28 2016
weltman weinberg and reis.com there are harassing me over a debt that i did not owe them been 3 years they been doing this crap is getting old plus there told me i be thrown in jail if i do not pay.. they up the fee of there bill cleveland Nationwide Author: belleville, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: weltman weinberg and reis.com Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Great Expressions Dental I had went there to get my braces put on. I came from Tx so I told him what the Ortha there. Had told me that needed to be done..He said he could line my jaw up with out breaking my jaw and moving it first.  Snellville Georgia Author: Monroe, Georgia Dental Services: Great Expressions Dental Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
US Flyer Service US Flyer Service TOTALLY BOGUS - DO NOT USE everywhere ALL Author: El Cajon, California Multi-Level Marketing: US Flyer Service Internet

Jun 27 2016
Tenorshare Lostwindowspassword Paid for the software but no download link provided. Refuses to refund $$. Bogus Address and Telephone # Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Software: Tenorshare Internet

Jun 27 2016
mts truck repair service 24 hour truck and tire repair service scam, want money code up front, don't show up for any type of service on your trailer or truck raleigh nc Internet Author: lawrenceville, Georgia Truck Dealer Repair: mts truck repair service Internet

Jun 26 2016
Psychic Readings@Keen.com They allow their advisers to set up multiple accounts under different names.You never know who you will be talking too.Very deceiving.. san francosco California Author: Huntville, Alabama Astrologers & Psychics: Keen.com san francosco, California

Jun 25 2016
Paton's performance Mechanics shop I paid the mechanic(Joe) to service my vehicle. His only job to do was put on a new starter that I have purchase. After several days of calling trying to get in contact with (Joe) with no luck I stopped by the shop to find my car completely turn apart my whole in dash was taken off. I asked him if he knew how long it would take him to actually fix the vehicle after 3 weeks and his response was he no longer knew how to fix and told me to come pick up my vehicle after he has made a bigger problem. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas , Texas Auto Mechanics: Paton's performance Dallas , Texas

Jun 25 2016
Andrew wilson Cynthia aledo onlinebiginpms andrewwlson892@gmail.comcynthiaaledo9@gmail.comAndrew wilsonCynthia aledo They claim they will fedex your order right after you western union them the money. Once you western union them the money they will come up with every reason possible as to why you haven't received your product. The fbi is investigating them now. India florida Internet Author: Archdale, North Carolina Pharmacies: Andrew wilson Cynthia aledo onlinebiginpms Internet

Jun 25 2016
Julian Duong Pacific Capital Leasing They approved me for a business loan 109000 but never funded they kept my first and last down payment never sent me the contract to sign! Santa Ana California
Pacific Capital Leasing Julian Duong Author: Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Julian Duong Santa Ana, California

Jun 25 2016
silver cloud finanical They have taken my money out of my checking account every two weeks after i paid back what i owed then i tried to call and let them know that my was paid and they said that i had to start paying $310.starting june the 15th,and they said maäm you dont understand you only paid for the processing fee.they started out taking $240.every two weeks in march for the $700.00 dollars i borrowed .i tried to call them back and they said call back later and hung up on me i left a message and they sent me a email stating that i need to send another $800.00 last tuesday,i just fill that they are ripping me offf. upper lake Califorina Author: Mt.Hope, Alabama Financial Services: silver cloud finanical Internet

Jun 24 2016
Skyway towing and Recovery Chester and Jake were the employees that I encountered. I parked my car at central and 6th st in St. Petersburg. I was taking my daughter for her 15th birthday to get a Popsicle from Hippios ( local business). I was in the store for 5 mins and was walkin Tried to tow my car . The car was not even hooked up to the truck as I approached the tow truck driver Chester St. Petersburg Florida Quite a Poker Hand Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: Skyway towing and Recovery St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 23 2016
Repairskinplus RIPOFF The name appeared on my credit card as You place an order for a small skincare sample just pay the shipping less than $10 you use your credit card. Then they bill you $90 mostly for something they never sent any product Norm statement or Bill or anything They don't have a website it just pulls up on my c Nationwide Author: Vienna, Virginia Beauty Salons: Repairskinplus RIPOFF Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
diesel care and performance Sold wrong parts, Blew up my engine memphis Tennessee
Author: pleasant hill, California Auto Parts: diesel care and performance mepmphis, Tennessee