Your Search | privacy matters, your savings club, privacy matters 123

Jan 20 2017
ACS, Inc. Legal action your account number 021C we are in a process to inform the ,Social Security Administration & Major Credit Bureaus, Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: ACS, Inc. Internet

Jan 20 2017
enhancebeautycare tryreskin.com, greencoffeesupper.com, radigalmarketing llc, tedaldi counsulting llc, revitalize beauty carerenew beauty care False advertising, multiple erroneous charges to credit card, direct you to multiple different website all says free but its not, BUYER BEWARE, product DOES NOT WORK, website said $1.99 shipping your acct. is billed almost $400.00 Up North Internet Author: Florida Internet Marketing Companies: enhancebeautycare Internet

Jan 20 2017
Tees4CoolGrandmas Scam! They take your order, take your money and never deliver. Nationwide/ Internet Author: Shelbyville, Texas Computer Mail Order: Tees4CoolGrandmas Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
ROK7.com Seems scam, They start charging credit card without your approval Internet Author: Internet Gift Shops: ROK7.com Internet

Jan 20 2017
99slotmachines casino I made a deposit won, tried to withdraw $1000.00, they asked for id docs. which I sent they said they had everthing to process my request and I would be hearing from them in 1 business day it has been over 3 mos. and they still have not paid me, they keep saying they are going to pay me, but I have seen nothing yet and they will not reply to your request nicosia, cyprus Malta bkp Author: Jacksonville, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: 99slotmachines Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
doublebitcoinx2.site123.me Sent $200 in bitcoin to company. Company promises to double your investment in 24 hours. I have not heard back from them yet. New City New York
Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Financial Services: doublebitcoinx2 New City, New York

Jan 19 2017
Josefs Clock & Watch Shop (Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.) Don't take your clocks to this place! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Miami Beach, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Josefs Clock & Watch Shop (Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.) Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Ibotta Permanently deactivated your account Denver Colorado
Author: Mentor-on-the-Lake, Ohio Grocery Stores: Ibotta Denver, Colorado

Jan 19 2017
Discount Hobbies Scorediscount.comHobbies Discount TeamBrad (The Shipping Guy)@HobbiesDiscount Order the Shark and Nemo remote control fish on 12/11 for 79.90 and it was taken out of my account on 12/12/2016. I received an email on December 20,2016 stating Your product should be arriving within the next 1-2 weeks. I have the email in my don't deletes. I have replied to this email 7 times with no response! Now I just want my money back! Author: Waynesville, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Discount Hobbies Internet

Jan 18 2017
Michael Devlin aka #100kHustle aka Profits Engine aka ProfitsEngine aka Amazoners Academy aka Mass Conversions Offers a money back guarantee then bullies you when you request the money back for him running your business to the ground. This happened to many people not just us. He closes you away from talking to anyone else and paints a picture that any success you've had is because of him when they are completely unrelated. He is only interested in your money and once he has that he will belittle you Glasgow Glasgow, Scotland Author: Alaska Work at Home Business: Michael Devlin Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Tim Duval and Elizabeth Duval of Cars and Credit of Hollywood Florida / Global Automotive / Omni Credit LLC / Home Solutions of Broward Realty Car Dealer ripped me off and refuses to pay me back my life savings Hollywood Florida
Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Hollywood, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Fairmount Athletic Club Theives!!! Debited my credit card long after my membership was over and refused to correct King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: King of Prussia,, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Fairmount Athletic Club King of Prussia , Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
iHospital iHospital South Tampa iHospital- FAKE Warranty, untrained techs, they take your money and then blame Apple!! Tampa Florida A lawsuit is now coming Author: Tampa, Florida Telephones: iHospital Tampa, Florida

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 18 2017
The Wire Nut Sneaky way to get your monies. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: The Wire Nuto Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jan 17 2017
Vincent Dudek Bermont GageTheresa Dudek Does not pay venders or contractors. Get your money first! Fraser Michigan Author: Fraser, Michigan Manufacturers: Vincent Dudek Fraser, Michigan

Jan 17 2017
Altrua Healthshare Altrua HealthcareAltrua Health Insurance They decieve you into believing that this is real health insurance and that they are a faith based program where really they charge your cards for a service and a product that doesnt really exist. Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, California Health Insurance: Altrua Healthshare Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Blue Mountain Cards bluemountain.com I have tried to cancel the free trial before they charged me. When I called to cancel they had me on hold waiting for the next available for 45 minutes, I know this is a scam to get you to hang up. I did call back again in a couple of days and again on hold for over an hour. No company is that busy I have called the Social Security and waited less time. They want you to hang up so you can't cancel. They take all your information before hand by a recording machine so they could cancel you because they know who is calling. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Personal Services: Blue Mountain Cards Internet

Jan 17 2017
Club Talent There is no valet parking sign but they charge you $5.00 to park. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Kailua , Hawaii Tenants: Club Talent Honolulu, Hawaii

Jan 16 2017
2 Day Trans LLC Ben - DispatcherSuad Alagic - idiot truck driver Bait and Switch - Holds your car hostage - tries to charge extra fees by playing games Caledonia Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Transporters: 2 Day Trans LLC Caledonia, Michigan

Jan 16 2017
Las vegas athletic club Lvac Charges fee at different times, claims there are insufficient funds, then charges more fees Las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Health Spas: Las vegas athletic club Las vegas, Nevada

Jan 16 2017
Bills classic body shop Bill Walkinshaw Poor work, steals your money Lincoln Nebraska Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Body Work & Repair: Bills classic body shop Nebraska

Jan 16 2017
Core Skincare offered free samples by mail by paying shopping. Nowhere is there a disclaimer about any additional charges. They then turn around and bill your account for 180.00 without your authorization. Internet Author: midland, Texas Internet Fraud: Core Skincare Internet

Jan 16 2017
Starling Capital Scam broker will not let you withdraw your money! Ajeltake Isl Starling Capital Customer Relations Author: toronto, Ontario Investment Brokers: Starling Capital Ajeltake Isl,

Jan 16 2017
Badoo.com Badoo Trading Ltd. Badoo charges large sums of money for absolutely NOTHING. If you plan to use this app, make sure to deactivate your credit card info or simply delete it from your app settings, or you will be automatically be charged for any of their services, even if it is by mistake. In my case, I got the usual annoying pop up, which doesn't ask you to confirm your order, you can't even press back. If you were rating multiple users on their photos and you got this pop-up all of a sudden, you might activate a transaction accidentally. I now owe them $49.99!! Based on their terms I don't qualify for a refund. SCAM! London, UK England, Greater London Author: Toronto, Ontario Dating Services: Badoo.com Internet