Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Privacy Matters 1 2 3

Showing 1-25 of 37,151 Found Reports For more specific results for "Privacy Matters 1 2 3"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 26 2017
Paralegal Staff Support RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Paralegal Staff Support | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED™ …businesses you can trust. Paralegal Support Group #1 goal is to ensure that every employee is qualified and motivated to help businesses grow. Paralegal Support Group provides back end administration to individuals in the legal field, Paralegal Staff Support works directly with you to create a customized solution that meets your company's needs.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Legal Services: Paralegal Staff Support Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Paralegal Staff Support is a team of paralegals that support the Helping America Group attorneys during debt relief process. Paralegal Staff Support proud to be part of Ripoff Reports Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Pompano Beach , Florida

Mar 26 2017
benntech.co.uk benntech I placed an order of a Burberry handbag. It took nearly 2 months to arrive. But the bag sent to me looks nothing like the one shown on the website!! The colour is different. The design is wrong. Don't waste your money. It is not even a fake designer website, because fake designer will look similar to the real thing. This handbag does NOT even look remotely the same to the one I ordered. Internet
Author: London, Clothing Stores: benntech.co.uk Internet

Mar 25 2017
Disbursement and fulfillment Send official looking letter asking for $12.99. To win 2 million. Scam if i win that much take the fee out my winnings no phone number no e mail on the letter they should get mail fraud Kansas city Kansas Author: Tampa, Florida Federal Government: Disbursement and fulfillment Kansas city, Kansas

Mar 25 2017
Mallygirl LLC BEAUTY VisionsLLC Responded to QVC infomercial for skin care for $9.95 after requsite 2 weeks my debit(visa) was charged an additional $89.95 Baltimore, Maryland Author: Pleasant Hill, Oregon Skin Care: Mallygirl LLC Baltimore, Maryland

Mar 25 2017
10xbtc.Net They are promising on their site to 10x your investment i invested .1 bitcoins but they didn't return my money Internet Author: faisalabad, Other Investment Brokers: 10xbtc.Net Internet

Mar 24 2017
MyCom Australia Absolute harasment sometimes 3 times a day Internet Author: Noosaville, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: MyCom Australia Internet

Mar 23 2017
Belinda Willimson Belinda Mendoza Williamson Didn't pay, we sent to collections, she paid and maligning us 3 years later online Anaheim Hills California
Sue!!! Author: anaheim, California Cleaning Services: Belinda Willimson Anaheim Hills, California

Mar 23 2017
NEW ATLAS DEALS and FREEDOMPOP Stole $99.99 from me.I purchased a MiFi 500 internet device and 1-year LTE Internet from FreedomPop. On attempting to redeem the service the site would not activate. After many emails and phone calls to NEW ATLAS DEALS (Support Heros of Stack Commerce) and FreedomPop they just said they could not help and stopped all communacations. The MiFi 500 device has never shipped. Essentially I have been robbed of $99.99. Internet Author: White Rock, New Mexico Internet Services: NEW ATLAS DEALS Internet

Mar 23 2017
TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY antiquechina2009 on Ebay Where do I start? Let's see, first I purchase a Android cable box for $25.00 not bad right?. Then I waited for ever for it to arrive. Finally when it does arrive it doesn't even work Turn On When I tried to reach TOMTOP for assistance I am told that all of their items are tested before shipping them out. Sure! Just like the 1000 & 1 other items you sold to hardworking customers that did not work. I was ensured I would get a new item, tic toc it never came. I asked for a refund and they gave me the run around. YES! Finally I get a message that they refunded me my money.. Oh so I thought, because here I sit still checking and guess what? NO REFUND.... SCAM SCAM SCAM.... Their merchandise is TRASH! Stay away from TOMTOP and antiquechina2009 on Ebay....They are one in the same.... China Internet Author: Yonkers , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY Internet

Mar 22 2017
Namora Trading & Khaled Ahmed Beirat , Khaled Beirat ,khaled ahmad beirat is a convicted felon, served in Illinois department of corrections 2 terms burbank illinois ,cook county Illinois
Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Credit Services: Namora Trading & Khaled Ahmed Beirat Bridgeview, Illinois

Mar 22 2017
Vlamorous Skin Cream They say a free trial, but 2 weeks later I am charged $97.00 because I did not send it back. No where in the ad or in any follow up emails is it stated it is only a 14 day trial. They are a bunch of thieves. Internet Author: Carrollton, Texas Beauty Products: Vlamorous Skin Cream Internet

Mar 21 2017
Red bull Red bull and energy drinks Sent 2 checks at different times to get my car wrapped for red bull checks did not clear and I was charged for them this is a big scam Red bull Texas TYG AND JIM PILE ON LIKE THE BULLIES THEY ARE Author: Irwin, Pennsylvania Auto Advertising Services: Red bull Alabama

Mar 21 2017
Parisian Skin Glow Signed up for $4.99 sample/charged $11.99 on 3/6. Received no additional prods but my acct was changed $89.92 on 3/18 and 84.95 on 3/20.. called # on shipping list from sample and it was no good.  Author: Wilkes Barre , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Parisian Skin Glow Internet

Mar 20 2017
Prestige 1 Auto Prestige Auto Sales Prestige1Auto - Ebay Dealer - Beware Hollywood Florida Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Dealers: Prestige 1 Auto Hollywood, Florida

5/3 Bank Faulty Website IL Author: Illinois Car Financing: 5/3 Bank

Mar 20 2017
Empire Beauty School The hair design school teaching wrong curriculum, i have taken state bored written 2 times and have failed due to not being teached the right things florence Nationwide Author: orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: Empire Beauty School Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 20 2017
Legit Traffic Promised a report by Mar 2, 2017. Never received. Unknown Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Computer Fraud: Legit Traffic Internet

Mar 18 2017
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
Who is We?? Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

Mar 18 2017
Wawa Realty Brooklyn 1, Wawa Realty, Khaled Salem illegal subletting/renting. Profit gained by scamming many into a upfront cash deposit upon arrival. Brooklyn New York Author: Boston, Massachusetts Hotel: Wawa Realty Brooklyn 1 Brooklyn, New York

Mar 18 2017
HydraMatrix IsraelEstherAshley Requested two (2) samples to use for 30 days, if not satisfied return for full refund. I was not satisfied I called within 30 days to return the items. They issued two item numbers to return the items. I followed the instructions they gave me and marked each package with the item number on the outside. Mailed, and it was received at their destination. They had charged me $88.96. They ONLY gave me credit for $44.00 on 1/1917. I have called on three occasions, they always say that it will be report to higher management for the rest of the refund and it will take 2-5 days. That I will get an email. Today is March 18, 2917. I have not received any email nor a refund for the balance of the $88.96. Emeryville California Author: Riverview , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: HydraMatrix Emeryville, California

Mar 18 2017
Low Milage parts i had order 2 front sturts assembly and reive one but paid for two still dont have 2nd one yetplus it leaked oil out of strut Internet Author: mokane, Missouri Car Parts & Accessories: Low Milage parts Internet

Mar 18 2017
Revive face cream Amway clear Tallanstown I was asked 2 try sample for free just pay shipping around 8.00 now my account charged 154.00 Internet Internet Author: Glenwood, New Brunswick Skin Care: Revive face cream Internet

Mar 18 2017
UNITED TRANSACTIONS UNITED TRANZAMERICA Threatened to have my mom arrested and put in jail. Mob tactics, 600$ in two hours and the rest in 3 days. Mom called BS. Also called back and again threatened mom with jail and taking her car. Mom called BS again told them exortio I think the bees are up to something miramar Florida Author: Roanoke, Virginia Auto Repair Service: UNITED TRANSACTIONS miramar , Florida

Mar 18 2017
99santa.com failed to deliver order in 3 months Internet Author: Florissant, Colorado Electronic Manufacturers: 99santa.com Internet