Your Search | privacy matters 1 2 3

1, Report #1319625

Jul 29 2016
pcphonesoft.com are down but shareit are still selling the product! Various products sold by the company PCPhoneSoft that work in conjunction with the MagicJack VoIP software require a serial number check after purchase to activate. Their website pcphonesoft.com is down, so purchased products cannot be activated. They do not respond to their phones at 1 800 406 4966 or +1 952 646-5022 or +49 221 31088-30 Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Software: pcphonesoft.com Internet

2, Report #1319602

Jul 29 2016
LilPlay.com I went to locate an online movie and LilPlay.com came up, so I entered my particulars and they told me that I had 5 days if I declined no money would be taken from my credit card I checked the next day and 2 payments came out of my credit card and they  Access my account Baltimore Maryland Author: Sangre Grande, Online banking: LilPlay.com Baltimore, Maryland

3, Report #1319556

Jul 29 2016
walmart family mobile continues to charge for line that were supposed to be cancelled 2 mths ago Nationwide Author: antioch, Tennessee Telephone Companies: walmart family mobile Nationwide

4, Report #1319553

Jul 29 2016
I don't have 1 Scammers They keep taking money out of my account for no reason!!! Gld svcgs.com Internet Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Computer Fraud: svcgs.com Internet

5, Report #1319549

Jul 29 2016
VIP Auto Body & Collision CUSTOMERS BEWARE! 10 day job turns into 3 month + Nightmare! Coldwater Michigan Author: Coldwater, Michigan Auto Repair Service: VIP Auto Body & Collision Coldwater, Michigan

6, Report #1319544

Jul 29 2016
SignPost signpost.com / Refused Refund 3 hours after changed mind. New York New York Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Computer Marketing Companies: SignPost New York, New York

7, Report #1319492

Jul 28 2016
Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Garcinia Cambogia PURE WEIGHT LOSS-1-855-480-5027-FULFILMENT CENTER-PO BOX 7700, NORCROSS, GA 30091OTHER #-1-855-865-2162 I DID NOT AUTHORIZED SHIPMENT OF PILLS. NORCROSS Georgia Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Norcross Georgia  Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
saferwholdesale great sports they want 30%re stocking feed plus shipping for a trailer dolly that will not push my boat over a 1/4 plywood frankfort Illinois
Author: greenfield, Indiana Marine Accessories: saferwholdesale frankfort, Illinois

9, Report #1319449

Jul 28 2016
Living Spaces Leather couch peals after just 3 years! Racho Cucamonga California
Author: La Verne, California Furniture & Furnishings: Living Spaces Racho Cucamonga, California

10, Report #1319433

Jul 28 2016
Equity Connect Co US office: 621 Water St. New York, NY 10002UK office: 7550 Rodney Rd London EnglandTel 1-778-714-0589Says to contact Ben Kennedy, letter from Mathew Bennett. Scam, Letter to senior citizens, hung up on me when i called number, heavy accent, could not understand New york New York Author: Roswell Ga, Georgia Financial Services: Equity Connect Co New york, New York

11, Report #1319377

Jul 28 2016
gold star finance employees of the company are coming to my residence every 2-3 days wanting me to make payments Edinburg Texas A Very Simple Solution... Author: Edinburg, Texas Loans: gold star finance Edinburg, Texas

12, Report #1319370

Jul 28 2016
EyeNoir and SkinNoir Ordered Trial products but then 2 weeks later my card was charged for products I did not order$89.95 and $85.95 Santa Ana California Author: Wayne, Maine Computer Mail Order: EyeNoir and SkinNoir Santa Ana, California

13, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

14, Report #1319293

Jul 27 2016
Reservations.com and Villas de Santa Fe Scams when making reservations-switching the consumer to websites not shown, taking $$ before confirmation of reservations, not showing on PAGE 1 that reservations are nonrefundable and credit card will be charged. Not allowing for an error even minutes later no matter what. FRAUD!!! Santa Fe, Internet/New Mexico Author: Arizona Hotel: Reservations.com Internet

15, Report #1319281

Jul 27 2016
Cheaptickets Orbitz, Travelocity Asked for partial flight tax refunds on 2 airline tickets $578 due to medical emergency, refused!! Chicago Illinois Author: Apo, Delaware Travel Services: Cheaptickets Chicago, Illinois

16, Report #1319199

Jul 27 2016
AWHR Awful Customer Service - When I was selling my house I called to get the buyout information and it has taken 3 days so far and no response. buffalo grove Illinois Author: westborough, Massachusetts Appliances: AWHR buffalo grove, Illinois

17, Report #1319176

Jul 27 2016
Beauty Care Products I ordered a free trial of weight loss supplements, I only needed to pay shipping and handling. Sounded great until 14 days and 3 hours later when I received a surprise email that notified me I was being unexpectedly billed $93.59, a trial completion charge. What?! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kingsford, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Beauty Care Products Fort Lauderdale, Florida

18, Report #1319087

Jul 26 2016
William hill online bingo I won £690, I tried 2 withdraw £640, but they won't let me have it, they r saying my passport is a fake, & my dads, & my bank statement , & my dads council tax bill leter Nationwide Author: Edgware, Other Unusual Rip-Off: William hill online bingo Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Wings of Love, Kuwait FRAUD, SCAM, NOT A 501 (C)3 ORGANIZATION. WILL BE FACING CHARGES Baltimore Maryland Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Animal Services: Wings of Love, Kuwait Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 26 2016
Captain Mark White They sent me an email saying that I owed 1247 and had to pay immediately and to respond with a flat answer or else I would be arrested and charged and spend 2 years in prison. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Cash Services: Captain Mark White Internet

Jul 26 2016
2 Brothers Auto Sales Installed Used Part and Will Not Repair When That Part Went Bad Although Under Warranty Redlands California
Issue resolved Author: Redlands, California Auto Dealer Repairs: 2 Brothers Auto Sales Redlands, California

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
Encante Anti-Aging Products 1) MMF*MUNEFACESERUM 866-26530 NM SEQ #9000144324252) 55536076EYECREAMESSLIFE OR G877840250 UT SEQ#816000097917 MAJOR SCAM!!! 100% FRAUD!! STAY AWAY!! Internet Author: Saltillo, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Credit Card Fraud: Encante Anti-Aging Products Internet

Jul 25 2016
Jeunesse Medica LLC I ordered a trial sample of Regenere Facelift Complex for $4.99. My credit card has been charged 2 times for the amount of $89.92, ANTIAGINGG8448215725 AS SUBSCRIPTIONS & MEMBERSHIPS WHICH I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THEM TO DO SO CENTENNIAL Colorado Author: Somerset, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Jeunesse Medica LLC CENTENNIAL, Colorado

Jul 25 2016
jte electric Bought a spa pump motor. Spoke with Joe over the phone. I asked for the pump sroud and a printed receipt for supposed 2 year warranty. Will not send shroud or receipt bedford, pa Internet Author: westford, Vermont Mechanics: jte electric Internet