Your Search | privacy matters 1 2 3

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 10 2016
open pantry gas station Gas Station Rip Off!! It costs you 3 cents just to select your gas grade! brookfield Wisconsin Author: Brookfield, Wisconsin Gas Stations: open pantry gas station brookfield, Wisconsin

Feb 10 2016
Kaplan university Owing money that was added 3 months after I left classes Davenport Iowa Author: Pennsylvania Colleges and Universities: Kaplan university Davenport, Iowa

Feb 10 2016
Fast Track Auto Carriers dba Auto Transport Solutions Fast Track Auto Carriers LLCAuto Transport Solutions TOTAL SCAM....CUSTOMER BEWARE!!! LIED TO ME FROM DAY 1 AND STOLE MY MONEY!!! Delray Beach Florida Author: Cookeville , Tennessee Shipping Companies: Fast Track Auto Carriers dba Auto Transport Solutions Delray Beach, Florida

Feb 10 2016
Juvacell skin cream Have received 2 packages from them. Bank was to have denied, I have talked to them, they will refund 1 charge and agree to refund 50% of that charge. Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota TV Advertisements: Juvacell skin cream Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Evo International aka Evo Merchant Services Charged us fees despite not doing business with them for 3 years and then handed it over to a collection agency Atlanta Georgia Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Evo International Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 09 2016
29 Prime,.INC. OC LISTINGS Worked for them for 3 hours, said we were not being paid for training, so I left,asked them for 24.00, they would not pay so,now we are haveing a hearing at the labor board.29 prime said they have nevĀ  Irvine California Author: Santa Ana, California Search Engine Optimization: 29 Prime Irvine, California

Feb 09 2016
29 prime Forrest Blackburn,Eric Schmidt,Russel Wallace Scam, ripoff employees and customers, changed their company name for the 4th time Newport Beach, Internet Eric E Schmidt SEO Privacy Rip Off Author: Irvine, California Employers: 29 Prime Internet

Feb 09 2016
Public Storage $1 move in special is a huge bait-and-swith Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
Budget Suites of America We a week stay for our son. they had us give them a deposit. they told us that we would receive our deposit back. we called them and they said wait 2 weeks. nothing came they were very rude and passed the phone around. this was not funny. they lied and took our money and said there is nothing they can do. we will never stay there. there were roaches everywhere Phoenix Arizona  What?? Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Hotel: Budget Suites of America Phoenix Arizona , Arizona

Feb 09 2016
Park West Gallery REVIEW: commitment to 100% customer satisfaction to resolve any and all issues. feel confident and secure about doing business with Park West - Over 1 million clients - the majority repeat customers, excellence in the art industry.Rip-off Report REVIEW: Park West receives a POSITIVE RATING from Rip-off Report -commitment to providing excellent customer service, pledges its commitment to 100% customer satisfaction - over 1 million satisfied clients - feel confident & secure when doing business with Park West Gallery Better Business Bureau Author: WestCovina, California Cruise Ships: Park West Gallery, Park West At Sea Southfield, Michigan

Feb 09 2016
Spectrum Charter Communications Predatory practices, interferring with my landline telephone service, using adware/spyware to crash and obtain information, violating privacy and snooping around my residence Internet Author: Cayucos, California Computer Fraud: Spectrum Charter Internet

Feb 09 2016
A-1 Janitorial / SALES REP ARNOLD HAMMOND TRY TO TAKE YOU TO THE CLEANERS CHICAGO Illinois Author: Portland, Indiana Government Services: A-1 Janitorial CHICAGO , Illinois

Feb 08 2016
Youthful Radiance/Infinite Allure False advertising selling trial offer for $4.95 each/billing later for $84.95x 2 Greenville Internet Author: West Branch, Michigan On-Line Business: Youthful Radiance/Infinite Allure Internet

Feb 08 2016
Loving Donations Deana DeGroot ( Not Very Loving!) Loving Donations took over $17K of our money preying on the pain of a couple with fertility problems & the pain of having lost 2 children. We have reached out to them many times in the past 5 months via email & phone calls to try and get our money refunded. They have not responded. I would like to be involved in a class action suit against them & pursue legal charges. You can not be any lower than to prey off people already in pain! Lake Mary, Florida Author: Parsippany, New Jersey Pregnancy Services: Loving Donations Florida

Feb 08 2016
Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Rick and Christine Sukmanowski They stole my money and my car! Euharlee Georgia True, it was Rick Author: yes, Alabama Liars: Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Georgia

Feb 08 2016
collect Pros tried to collect debt that is not owed. The debt is over 1 year old and was paid a year ago Woburn Massachusetts Author: El Dorado Hills, California Misc. Health Specialists: collect Pros Woburn, Massachusetts

Feb 08 2016
Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. 1011 told me couldnt fix tire and tried to sell me new tires and I went to my tireman he fixed it and also they ripped my son off 400.00 on 2 rotors and brake pads. Decatur Alabama Author: Decatur, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. Decatur, Alabama

Feb 08 2016
VLHEALTH AKA Vulcan Ventures I checked my online checking account on 02/03/2016 and saw two -2- pending charges of $89.99 each from a company called VLHEALTH.COM.  Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: VLHEALTH Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 08 2016
Firestone Big ripoff on inspection Lancaster Pennsylvania RE: Why? part 2 Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Auto Inspection: Firestone Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Feb 07 2016
https://www.donnaplay.com Free 5 day trial, requires credit card to. register. Assured no charges. Was member for 1 hour, 2 charges made against card. Miami Florida Author: Wauwatosa, Wisconsin Video Stores: https://www.donnaplay.com Miami, Florida

Feb 07 2016
Martinez Electric Brian Martinez is a thief. He took a deposit to do electrical work at our house in December of 2015. Brian said he would return the deposit. Its bee over 3 weeks now and no refund or call back. The guy is a crook and not even licensed. Stay away from Brian Martinez. He will take and run with your money. Lakewood Colorado Author: Thornton, Colorado Electrical Services: Martinez Electric Lakewood, Colorado

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer sales@jewelry-diy.com I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Feb 06 2016
Garcinia healthy max dcr hlthmax 1St Call jan 22melissa cancel month gave me rma#s send with tracking # 2nd call keisha denied recieved it gave tracking# keisha invoice should be here soon. Ask talk to supervisor. Hold 5 min keisha say my supervisor say a 1 week ask her name keisha say ahhh ka-r-la. Talk about making up name Greenville South Carolina Author: San Jose , California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia healthy max Greenville , South Carolina

Feb 06 2016
Newegg Newegg.com Waiting over 2 months for refund Internet Newegg.com Feedback Reply Author: tallahassee, Florida Computer Mail Order: Newegg Internet