PRIVACY MATTERS 1 2 3 PRIVACYMATTERS123.COM CLASSMATES.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Privacy Matters 1 2 3 privacymatters123.com Classmates.com
There may be more specific results for "Privacy Matters 1 2 3 privacymatters123.com Classmates.com"
For more specific results for "Privacy Matters 1 2 3 privacymatters123.com Classmates.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 29 2017
CAR SALES OF SOUTH FLORIDA On April 22, 2017 I went to a Car Sales of South Florida 3831 Davie Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312. I talk to the Finance Manager name Barry, I notified him that I was looking to purchase a Mercedes Benz in which he didn’t have available at the time. So he called the manager name Johnathon on the phone. Johnathon informed him that he was at the Auction and he had a White 2012 Mercedez Benz with 75k miles title clean with no problems and no recalls with 2 owners that he could purchase. FRAUD Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: CAR SALES OF SOUTH FLORIDA

Apr 29 2017
SUPERMALTESE BERNARD BILUDA53 ELM ST. #3 BOSTON MASSACHUSSETS they said its refundable but never refunded me when i cancel the transactions because i found out that their shipping agency is a scammer skypetmovers.com massachussets Internet
Author: MARIETTA, Georgia Dog Catchers: SUPERMALTESE Internet

Apr 29 2017
2 Paradise Realty Tore A Hole In Our Bathroom and Refused To Repair Pensacola Florida Author: Strafford, Missouri Home Owner Associations: 2 Paradise Realty Pensacola, Florida

Apr 29 2017
cleverclad Philip Malone 215 337 4872 I ordered 5 heart of the ocean necklaces on Feb 7 2017 with promise of delivery in 3 to 5 weeks. sent several unresponded emails to company. Internet Author: Ottawa, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: cleverclad Internet

Apr 29 2017
GUNBROKER.COM Gunbroker.com asked me to reveriffy my account information, I answered their questions correctly BUT, they had the incorrect answers, I DIDN'T HAVE THE INCORRECT INFORMATION! THEY CHARGED ME $2 , THE REPEATED THE PROCESS and want $2 again! because the third party was incorrect, the first time! I told them to set up my account or send my $2 back! Internet Author: marble, North Carolina Abusive Parents: GUNBROKER.COM Internet

Apr 29 2017
On Point Microblade Training Academy On Point Microblade Academy 2 or 3 day microblade classes are a scam and rip off! Idaho Falls Idaho
Author: freedom, Wyoming Trade Schools: On Point Microblade Training Academy Idaho Falls, Idaho

Apr 29 2017
Container forwarding/ forwarding container Martin Garcia, Aiden, joe owes my company almost $50,000... almost put 2 drivers in prison for life Fairburn Georgia and Midland Texas Nationwide Author: sebring, Florida Trucking Companies: Container forwarding/ forwarding container Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
CloudFlare, Inc. Cloudflare.com Possibly Engaged In Surveillance For Government, Anti-Privacy And Internet Censorship San Francisco California Author: Springfield, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: CloudFlare, Inc. San Francisco, California

Apr 29 2017
Kelly Labelle and marvin thomas Kelly labelle and marvin Thomas. Thieves. Neither one has a job they just steal from whoever they can. 2 peices of trash I wish I never met! . Overland park Kansas Author: Kansas city, Kansas Real Estate Services: Kelly Labelle and marvin thomas . Overland park , Kansas

Apr 28 2017
TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork scammer stole 9,000 from me on business corp build and never produced one tradeline Author: California Financial Services: TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork

Apr 28 2017
RED POCKET MOBILE RED POCKET WIRELESS REFUSED TO ACTIVATE MY BRAND NEW SAMSUNG GUSTO 3, FALSELY TOLD ME IT'S ON A BLOCK LIST THOUSAND OAKS California Author: COMMACK, New York Cellular Phone Companies: RED POCKET MOBILE THOUSAND OAKS, California

Apr 28 2017
Seller Networks Took my $200 with zero responses in 3 months. Internet Author: Oro Valley, Arizona RV Dealers: Seller Networks Internet

Apr 28 2017
Donna Trujillo Ordered trial subscription and have tried to contact to stop sending, no answer. I did get a response (computer) on 2/22/17 that said I was not being charged and no shipments were planned. Keep receiving product. Pendleton Indiana
Author: Keller, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Donna Trujillo Pendleton, Indiana

Apr 28 2017
Kemper Insurance MetLife Continuing to charge my account after I have cancelled my policy, won't return phone calls, and has been 3 months and still haven't got a refund Gwinnett County School Group Insurance Nationwide Author: Suwanee, Georgia Better Business Bureau: Kemper Insurance Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Betty Percifield USDA Direct Home Loan Fallon NV 1-800-787-8821U.S. Department of AgricultureDirector, Office of Adjudication1400 Independence Avenue, SWWashington, DC 20250-9410Betty PercifieldArea Specialist | Fallon Field OfficeRural DevelopmentUnited States Department of AgriculturePhone: Racial discrimination, unfair loan practices, racial bias Fallon Nevada
Author: SPARKS, Nevada Mortgage Companies: Betty Percifield USDA Direct Home Loan Fallon NV Fallon, Nevada

Apr 27 2017
Dr worth She ruined my 2 front teeth and my left front tooth turned black under the veneer. Nightmare woman! Lost her license now, yay! Newport beach California So glad that dentist LOST her license... Author: Irvine, California Dental Services: Dr worth

Apr 27 2017
Clifford Lawton Brison C. Lawton Brinson, Cliff Brinson, Cliff L Brinson silverandgoldofcolorado, goldnsilverofcolorado CLIFF BRINSON IS SELLING FAKE 1 OZ GOLD BARS ON EBAY AND IS A CONVICTED CON MAN Canon City Colorado
Author: Delaware Multi Level Marketing: Clifford Lawton Brison Canon City, Colorado

Apr 27 2017
1984 First told me i would get a 25$walmart gift card,but when tryed to get it supposedly chicago,IL is out of there area but dosent mention illionois at all it does. Mention Ia,VT,WI,MN&ME APART FROM THATI CALLED LIPOZENE BEFORE the 30 days and they said im supposed to call 5 days BEFORE the 30 days i called 2 days BEFORE the30 so i recommend that any body thinking of. Buy this trying this weight loss fony solution dont use this don't do it. CHICAGO IL Author: CHICAGO, Illinois TV Advertisements: lipozene Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Vehicle Services Department Every 2-3 months I receive a letter about my 2013 Ford Explorer warranty, states I must get a contract from them Plano Texas Author: Novi, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Apr 26 2017
Caliber home loans Spent 2 years trying to keep my home after my wife's death , it was like talking to a wall Oklahoma Author: Lyons , Kansas Financial Services: Caliber Home Loans Internet

Apr 26 2017
Old Buckingham Station Wanting me pay 1 month extra when I explicitly tell them 2 months ahead of time that I was moving out Midlothian Virginia
Author: NORTH CHESTERFIELD, Virginia Real Estate Services: Old Buckingham Station Midlothian, Virginia

Apr 26 2017
Travel Show Company Jason White  Its something really serious and a problem all around the world.. We need to try and nip it in the butt while we can before it makes matters even worse... West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Bath, Maine Resorts: Travel Show Company West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 26 2017
Princeton Nutrients I ordered over $300 worth of products from this company after 2 months no delivery just excuses then silence and no further feedback.No effort was made to send me new goods after several attemts on my behalf.A very dishonest way to conduct business while playing with peoples health. Internet Author: MELBOURNE, Alabama Online Psychiatrist: Princeton Nutrients Internet

Apr 26 2017
Diploma sender charged 60$ for certificate and it's been 2 months didn't receive my documents Norman Oklahoma Author: subang jaya, Alabama Private Schools: Diploma sender

Apr 26 2017
swim n play pools 2 year old above ground pool rusted panels to where the liner is visible. Warranty is useless as they attempted to 'credit me' 200 dollars -reporting to better business swim and play pools Nationwide Author: Keansburg, New Jersey Public Relations: swim n play pools Nationwide