Your Search | privacy matters 1 2 3 privacymatters123.com classmates.com

Sep 28 2016
Reliant Funding I have the same complaint as Consumer #3. Sent me exactly the same letter and card. We did not ask for business money. This company appears to be a scam. San Diego California Author: Anonymous, North Dakota Cash Services: Reliant Funding San Diego, California

Sep 27 2016
Best choice products Bought from a walmart website Purchased $40 toys on clearance for $10-$15. Not worth $2 Cheap flimsy plastic small pure garbage Ontario Canada. (Us) Internet Author: Gaylesville , Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Best choice products Internet

Sep 27 2016
2 BE FREE BONDING COMPANY JAILBUSTERS THIS COMPANY CONTINUES TO TAKE MY MONEY AFTER MY SON IS IN CUSTODY Houston Texas Author: Spring, Texas Bail Bonds: 2 BE FREE BONDING COMPANY Houston, Texas

Sep 27 2016
Nationwide LEAGAL AFFIRS I answer the phone he said u are against the Law and I know I am not I have a learning disability and u need a lawyer 1.I don't file a IRS don't need to.be cause don't work.2.he said his name is James White.and I need to get a lawyer.how did they get my Nationwide Author: Cottageville, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Nationwide LEAGAL AFFIRS Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Auto auction advisors I went there 2 weeks ago and signed a a purchase agreement. You are required to sign this and put $1000.00 down before they help. I fully understood this document, and I'm not saying the document itself is fraudulent. This purchase agreement states that the deposit, or $800.00 thereof, is only refundable if the dealer (Calvin) does not buy the car for you.Davie Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto auction advisors Davie, Florida

Sep 27 2016
Revitalize skin serum Total scram. You think you are dealing with the CA company for this product then you find they are New York and charge you for another 2 $ 89 dollar amounts which were not agreeded upon.. New York New York Author: Texas Beauty Salons: Revitalize skin serum

Sep 27 2016
Thrive Market Unauthorized membership charge 2 months after telling them 3 times I wanted to cancel membership! Internet Author: Lawrenceburg, Indiana Food Stores: Thrive Market Internet

Sep 26 2016
servivallife,com now calling them selver 'family protection.org out of Austin texas phone 512-366-3332 monthly ripoff austin texas Author: golden, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: servivallife,com Internet

Sep 26 2016
Jefferson Capital JEFFCAPSYS, Jefferson Capital, LLC Continues to update my credit report every 3 months as thought I just opened account to compound damage score. Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit Services: Jefferson Capital Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Sep 26 2016
Conway Vanlines (Miami, FL) SCAM! Doubled our price, left with 1/2 our things, other 1/2 never delivered Miami Florida Author: Indio, California Moving Companies: Conway Vanlines (Miami, FL) Miami, Florida

Sep 26 2016
ESSENTIAL NUTRA Essential Nutra1507 East Valley Parkway, Ste 3-485Escondido, CA 92027USA When first ordering a trial sample, I was forced for order two products instead of only one that I wanted. I was charged about $10 for both. With this red flag, I carefully read everything sent to me by the company. There was absolutely NO MENTION of any further obligation or auto-ship or any continued payments.  Escondido CAlifornia Author: La Mesa, California Weightloss Programs: ESSENTIAL NUTRA Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Perfecter Beauty Products Fraudulent email address, took 2 debits to my account for more money than they should have! location unknown. Not put on website Internet Author: Sebastian, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Perfecter Beauty Products Internet

Sep 25 2016
1-800-Packrat 1-800-Packrat LLC Very Suspicious and Uncooperative! ! 800 PackRat Moving Containers Burnsville Minnesota Author: Oakdale, Minnesota Moving Companies: 1-800-Packrat Burnsville, Minnesota

Sep 24 2016
wholesale Electronics and Furniture I purchase a Bedroom set from this furniture store not even 2 months and my bed broke because they failed to put the right wood part to hold the mattress Jamaica New York Author: jamaica, New York Unusual Rip-Off: wholesale Electronics and Furniture Jamaica, New York

Sep 24 2016
Great Journeys Has not delivered order in 3 weeks Spring Hill Internet Author: Jasper, Georgia Travel Services: Great Journeys Internet

Sep 24 2016
Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 DermaFi/Rejuven8/SAVESKIN/FACE CREAM/FF HEALTH/DIET I requested a sample I just had to pay S&H and was slammed with payments of $89.31+$87.47+$39.74+$49.74 in only 1 week ! San Diego California Author: Orlando, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 San Diego, California

Sep 23 2016
YQ premium 2 sale Fake plastic shoes, stollen design for a ripoff price- fraudery China Internet
Author: Rijeka, Alabama Door to Door Sales: YQ premium 2 sale Internet

Sep 22 2016
24hour best buy Nerry B. Pathak Ordered fruits on 1/15/2016 but never received it.Tried to call and chat email but no respond STE G Corona California Author: staten island , New York Food Stores: 24hour best buy STE G Corona , California

Sep 22 2016
DocuPrepServ Student Loan Income Driven Repayment Plan- Charged me $272.42 PER MONTH AUTODEBIT for 3 months July Aug Sept 2015. They made me believe this was essentially the only way to get into the Student Loan Forgiveness Program! Newport Beach California Author: Naples, Florida Loans: DocuPrepServ Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
TLC Marketing Ashley Block, Brian Kwik, Bryce Wells, Donna Ogonowski, Mike Scalera Employment Scam! They try not to pay, and fire everyone after 1 week of working. Even good producers. They abuse you and work you so hard youll quit. The contract they offer is fake by law your a at will employee so they fire you before paying you what they promiss. No one has been there more then 2 weeks. The company scams big companies into believing they have network of loyal reward customers they don't. New York New York Author: New York City, New York Better Business Bureau: TLC Marketing New York, New York

Sep 22 2016
oz amoyal Double charged shipping by entering wt of package as 3oz instead of 3#. cost me $13.62 at postoffice to claim package. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hubbard, Ohio Mail Order Services: oz amoyal Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 22 2016
The Variety Shop I ordered 2 peanut clocks and haven't received either. Their contact info is bogus. Internet Author: Atascadero, California Miscellaneous Electronics: The Variety Shop Internet

Sep 22 2016
nouva fresh Beauty impressions, Beauty products mall, astonishing eye care Galant eye syrum charged multiple times for skin element -trial- consisted of 2 products palcoma California Author: VILLANOVA, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: nouva fresh palcoma , California

Sep 21 2016
DW Planker rented 2 yrs took 1200$ depost and wanting 4000.00 more after moving out greenwood in Author: Whiteland, Indiana Civil Rights Violators: DW Planker greenwood ,

Sep 21 2016
VITA Luminance offered free trial then a month later sent out 2 bottles and charged my account withouth autherization. theyve done this 3 TIMES! po box36368 St.Petersburg, Florida florida Author: Rosemount, Minnesota Beauty Salons: VITA Luminance Internet