Your Search | privacy matters 1 2 3 privacymatters123.com classmates.com

1, Report #1191841

Nov 28 2014
Publications/Media Placed an order for a 3-year subscription to Handyman Magazine in July 2014 Internet Author: Clarks Hill, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Publications/Media Internet

2, Report #1191826

Nov 28 2014
Horizon Services Did not finish the job of cleaning heater - left with no heat for 2 days Wilmington Delaware Author: Middletown, Delaware Home Improvements: Horizon Services Wilmington, Delaware

3, Report #1191795

Nov 28 2014
Medlife Transport David Southern, Megan Carter When I began working for Medlife I was being paid on time for several weeks and then as time went along there was one story after another given to me about their delaying payment. I tried to work with them in providing transport to these needy medical patients and help maintain the integrity of the company I was working for until they pulled things together which at the time seemed to be imminent. After not being paid for 3 pay periods for a total of $2854.00 owed to me in salary I had no other recourse but to stop picking up their clients and pursue payment of my back pay. Presently after months of trying to make contact with Mrs. Megan Carter I have not been able to rectify this matter. She has not returned my calls or e-mails to her. Encino California Author: Staten Island, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Medlife Transport Encino, California

4, Report #1191682

Nov 27 2014
Seventh Avenue catalog co I placed an order on 11/19 was required a 10% down payment which was no problem. A few days later before I paid, i wanted to change some items. The girl placed me on hold for 45 minutes. Did not know what she was doing. I called back and was told by another girl that my order was cancelled and to redo my order. I redid my order 11/24 and now they want 50% down. Why? the original amount was 10%.How can the amount change in 3 days? I keep messaging them and not getting any where with that. If the employee was not ignorant, I would still have my order with the changed items with a 10% downpayment. What kind of employees or business do they have? Internet Author: hazlet, New Jersey Customer: Seventh Avenue catalog co Internet

5, Report #1191633

Nov 26 2014
Enlightened minds clothing A number of t-shirts were ordered and paid for 2 months ago for my teenage son and nothing has arrived Internet Author: Croydon , Alabama Clothing Stores: Enlightened minds clothing Internet

6, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

Nov 25 2014
Moyer Model Management/M3 Media 3 World The owner who posed as Joe Moyer is a registered sex offender in Cole Camp, Missouri. His real name is Joseph Michael Willard. He has been shooting children in multiple states and this violates his rules as a sex offender. Benton Missouri, Author: Winnsboro, Texas Sex Offenders: Moyer Model Management/M3 Select State/Province

8, Report #1191406

Nov 25 2014
RENTCALCULATORS.COM THEY ARE THIEVES, IT'S A SCAM!!! Internet Author: Miami, Florida Computer Rental 2: RENTCALCULATORS.COM Internet

9, Report #1191256

Nov 25 2014
Greyhound Lines Inc Lost My Luggage On A 1 Transfer Trip, No Clothes, No Work Gear Dallas Texas Author: harrison, Arkansas Bus Travel: Greyhound Lines Inc Nationwide

10, Report #1191198

Nov 24 2014
Stop & Shop ahold Stop & Shop Hadley MA store mishandle my $8200 Hadley, Massachusetts Author: South Hadley, Massachusetts Cash Services: Stop & Shop Hadley, , Massachusetts

11, Report #1190962

Nov 23 2014
Dr Robert Mchugh...Mystery Shoppers Inc Edward Renees, Chicago Illinois.... Samantha Portillo, San Jose CA This is a scam through a website that tricks you into thinking you will be hired as a mystery shopper. My fiance wanted to become a mystery shopper and filled out a application from a website. A month later she received a package from priority mail postage paid through stamps.comm..com. The package had instructions from recruitment manager Robert Mchugh along with a check. Do not fall for this SCAM!!! the check is fraudulent. Knoxville, TN CA, CHI, TN.
Author: cary, North Carolina Cash Services: Dr Robert Mchugh...Mystery Shoppers Inc Knoxville, TN,

12, Report #1190745

Nov 22 2014
clothesports.com AKA: arros quality shoes No privacy statement, no address, no email add, no contact info. China Author: Texas Clothing Stores: clothesports.com

13, Report #1190730

Nov 22 2014
ericdress.com False discription on the web site Nationwide Author: Dania Beach, Florida Clothing Stores: ericdress,com Nationwide

14, Report #1190704

Nov 22 2014
Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells While my family and I were out of the room my white and blue pillow was taken from my stuff.. all their pillows are big white n hard mine was very soft with hundreds of blue spots so there was no mistake.. but if n e thing it should have been easy to find.. after 2 days of it missing the manager gave me the deadest zombie eyes n said there was NO PROOF. I love and miss it and still wish it would be returned.. who would steel a pillow? Hide ur pillows I guess smfh Wisconsin Dells Wisconsin Dells Author: Southmilwaukee, Wisconsin Resorts: Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells Nationwide

15, Report #1190697

Nov 22 2014
Angel of the Winds Casino Slot games not paying fair...no bonus round in $300 of play at $0.60 and $1 bets Arlington Washington Author: Arlington, Washington Casinos & Cardrooms: Angel of the Winds Casino Arlington, Washington

16, Report #1190642

Nov 21 2014
H.G.H. Quality Blend Las Vegas Nv. and Rep. Andrea Walton, who was calling from Rochester. NY (which is my area code) I'm on NoCall list.Call was my area code, was told it fights 4 cancers.Didn't know it was hormones. Then switched sales rep..& talked me into nonreturnable Qty of product (.!st sales pitch was 3 mths refundable product for $249.95).2nd rep. recorded conversaton. Jeanne, Darien, NY Las Vegas Nevada Author: Darien Center, New York Alternative Health: H.G.H. Quality Blend Las Vegas, Nevada

17, Report #1190616

Nov 21 2014
A-Affordable Home Appliance, Sherman Texas thru American Home Shield @ Corporate Headquarters889 Ridge Lake Blvd.Memphis, Tennessee 38135 The contractor was assigned to us. We have been waiting almost 2 months for our dishwasher to be repaired. Has been a very frustrating experience with the contractor who evaluated our broken dishwasher. The contractor forgot he was to fix our dishwasher today. He already has complaints against him on reviews and at ripoff.com. If only we knew! Sherman Texas Author: Sherman, Texas Consumer Services: A-Affordable Home Appliance, Sherman TX Sherman, Texas

Nov 21 2014
Kevin Fleming Seaside Mariana fraudulent misrepresentation lie decieve deception misleading negligent non-performance trick scam ripoff law suit claim Internet
Author: Nicaragua, Other Builders & Contractors: Kevin Fleming Internet

19, Report #1190514

Nov 21 2014
Ally Bank privacy Nationwide Author: Albion, Rhode Island Banks: Ally Bank Nationwide

Nov 21 2014
Carmen Elizondo Cole, Edward Albert Cole , Seaside Mariana Investor Union Interference of a Contract, Deceit, Slander, Libel, Defamation, Malicious Prosecution and Negligent Misrepresentations Seaside Mariana Investor Union AKA: Cole Storage, Brent Balog, Michael Edmonds, Taylor & Zach Collings, Edward Albert Cole, Carmen Elizondo Cole, Geoff Bramwell, John Bramwell Interference of a Contract, Deceit, Slander, Libel, Defamation, Malicious Prosecution and Negligent Misrepresentations Spring, Texas
Author: Managua, Other Wanted Criminals: Carmen Elizondo Cole, Edward Albert Cole , Seaside Mariana Investor Union Interference of a Contract, Deceit, Slander, Libel, Defamation, Malicious Prosecution and Negligent Misrepresentations Spring, Texas

Nov 21 2014
Geoff Bramwell, John Bramwell. Tamarindo Beach and Ocean Estates and Los Suenos Island Resort Breach of Contract, Deceit, Fraud, Fraudulent and Negligent Misrepresentations in Nicaragua AKA: El Faro Developments S.A., Tamarindo Beach & Ocean Estates, Toucan Properties S.A., Nica Projects Ltd, Lighthouse Enterprises Ltd., Brammy Bros. Properties Ltd. and Brammy Bros Painting & Restora Geoff has lied about his name and he's lied about where he lives and the lies don't stop there. Vancouver, British Columbia Author: Managua, Other Criminal Justice System: Geoff Bramwell, John Bramwell. Tamarindo Beach and Ocean Estates and Los Suenos Island Resort Breach of Contract, Deceit, Fraud, Fraudulent and Negligent Misrepresentations in Nicaragua Vancouver, British Columbia

22, Report #1190388

Nov 20 2014
Luxury Sunglasses luxury sunglasses2014.com Sent knock off sunglasses in a different brand than ordered and has not fixed issue in 6 months. Internet
Author: New Lenox, Illinois On-Line Stores: Luxury Sunglasses Internet

23, Report #1190346

Nov 20 2014
ZILLOW.COM zillow puts privacy AT HIGH RISK!!! Internet Author: New Mexico Real Estate Services: ZILLOW.COM Internet

Nov 20 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Nov 20 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California