Your Search | privacy matters 1 2 3 privacymatters123.com classmates.com

Sep 17 2014
Garage Door Services CompanySAN DIEGO, CA 92196 1-877-469-1416 Took $850 from me and now want $300 more San Diego California Author: Burleson, Texas Maintenance Companies: Garage Door Services CompanySAN DIEGO, CA 92196 1-877-469-1416 Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
raspberryketonestrength.com AKA 888-524-1619.com charged my Visa card $49.95 for a supposed recurring health supplement order that I never made claimed to be in Pinellas Park FL but is not Internet, FLORIDA Author: Kissimmee, Florida Credit Card Fraud: raspberryketonestrength.com Internet

Sep 17 2014
Slimdown Slimdown unauthorized credit charge 2 twice MD Internet Author: port tobacco, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Slimdown Internet

Sep 17 2014
loan of america hollywood florida hace mas de 1 ano que me sacaron 250 dolares de una tarjeta y no me lo han devuelto hollywood fl Internet Author: chatsworth, California Home Based Business: loan of america hollywood florida Internet

Sep 17 2014
Hotels.com Expedia.com, Richmond Oceanfront Hotel False advertising: wont be charged until check in - was charged 2 days prior to check in Internet only, hotel is in Miami Beach Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Hotel: Hotels.com Internet

Sep 17 2014
Ticket Galaxy Ticket Galaxy selling tickets they don't have, redirect from other website, 3 month wait to receive tickets nearly on day of performance South Windsor Connecticut Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Sep 16 2014
pure green coffee cleanse PURE Garcinia Cambogia I saw a post on facebook with the duel weight loss break threw an It stated RISK FREE TRIAL which turned out to be a lie at first I just paid shipping an handling an two weeks later I checked my account an it was negative 175.00 dollars they charged me 87.50 for each bottle an the bank was unable to help because it was a risk free trial. I called an canceled an they even sent me conformation of the cancellation it was erased from my account history but returned 2 days later with the same amount missing so all together including shipping an handling I paid 186.00 dollars for these pills I thought were free chatsworth California Author: Pasadena, California Weightloss Programs: pure green coffee cleanse chatsworth, California

Sep 16 2014
Genie Whales Genie Whales 2 Web: l-o-v-e-spells.com/Category: Psychic Scam alert on Genie Whales at love spells.com Internet Author: Pleasant Prairie , Wisconsin Psychic Fortune Tellers: Genie Whales Internet

Sep 16 2014
peter jefferson/ George nelson. Claimed that my parents won the 3.5 million A BMW also a Mercedes..3 suitcases of 50,000.00$ Marion,Ohio Author: marion, Ohio Lottery: peter jefferson Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
freedompop freedompop i haeve no service since 3 days no way to reach them on tel they hang up after 57 minits of waiting. pittsburgh pennsyslvania Internet Author: monroeville, Pennsylvania Internet: freedompop Internet

Sep 16 2014
Points 2 Shop very aggravating Alpharetta Georgia Author: Warsaw, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Points 2 Shop Internet

Sep 15 2014
Omnisuregroup I paid 3625 for this warranty & after 36,000 mile it wouldn't cover the starter that went out on my bmw that's a lot of money 2 pay out & can't use it stay away from this company they are a ripoff Chicago Illinois Author: Smiths grove, Kentucky Auto Warranty: Omnisuregroup Chicago, Illinois

Sep 15 2014
8885294329.com, NAFIDE, Inc. CREDIT CARD SCAM, FRAUDULENT CHARGES, ILLEGALLY OBTAINED CREDIT CARD INFORMATION Weeki Wachee Florida Author: Morgan Hill, California Internet Fraud: 8885294329.com Weeki Wachee, Florida

Sep 15 2014
Orangutan Home Services Refused to refund a 3 year service plan Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Orangutan Home Services Tempe, Arizona

Sep 15 2014
Global Paradise Outlet Wholesale rewards, Universal Condo Access, Compass Travel< Travelooga Company gives deceptive prices and uses ploys to take you past the 3 day cancelation contract period Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: New York Travel Services: Global Paradise Outlet Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 15 2014
Adam Kempner- Cash Advance Inc. I received a threatening email in my inbox today from an individual named Adam Kempner. He works for cash advance in which he is accusing me of borrowing 542.00. Which is totally false and that his company attempted to contact me on March 3, 2014. Since his company was unable to contact me they are now gonna go forward with legal preceedings. Basically this is another scam by a pay day loan company o get money of me by sending a falsified threatening email. Los Angeles, California Internet Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Cash Services: Adam Kempner- Cash Advance Inc. Internet

Sep 15 2014
Route 66 Extended Warranty They may not pay for up to 24 hours which will cause you to be without a vehicle until your mechanic is paid. This was on my truck. I also had a warranty on a car I bought. The transmission went out 2 weeks after I bought it and they would not cover it. I had them to refund the cost of the warranty and got it fixed myself. In my opinion this is not worth having. They did finally pay for the truck repairs after a nasty phone call from me. don't be fooled by them. They will only pay what they want to pay and you may be left to pay the rest out of pocket. Mountain Home, Arkansas Nationwide Author: Trussville, Alabama Auto Warranty: Route 66 Extended Warranty Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
gld myscore paid $1 by credit card for credit report and have been billed$29,95 a month since june for it did not okay this charge tenn Author: FAIRFAX STATION, Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: gld myscore Internet

FUSION EVENT STAFFING I didn't get paid for over 2 months Alpharetta Georgia
Author: Los Angeles, California Event Planners & Sites: FUSION EVENT STAFFING Alpharetta, Georgia

Sep 15 2014
888-529-4329.com Fraudulant Charge to Visa: $49.95 for Raspberry Ketone Weeki Wachee Florida Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Internet Fraud: 888-529-4329.com Internet

Sep 15 2014
Mattress 1 One Mattress One is a Rip Off ! Orlando Florida Author: Stuart, Florida Mattress Manufactures: Mattress 1 One Florida

Sep 15 2014
Goel Tala Diamonds, Inc. Universal Diamond Exchange Sold Item not as pictured or described and was cheap construction refusing to refund $4,800. The item was sent back and replaced 3 times and is not a quality product. Chipped stones, uneven set diamonds and poor casting. Looks horrible. Los Angeles California
Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Jewelers: Goel Tala Diamonds, Inc. Los Angeles, California

Sep 15 2014
Cinaplay Film World Media LTD - DALTON HOUSE, 60 WINDSOR AVENUE, LONDON,ENGLAND, SW19 2RR+00 1-925-854-6846info@cinalplay.com Cinaplay hijacked a genuine site Projectfree TV when you click on play you are directed to their site. They offer a free trial but bill you when you enter your credit card details they bill you immediately. London Internet Author: Carlow, Internet Fraud: Cinaplay Internet

Sep 15 2014
 NRG binary Mike Harrison I am from Jamaica and mike Harrison calls my phone every morning three or four times until I invested my $250 from my husband card I told him I was a cancer patient and only wanted to make a little extra for some of bills. he said he will be here to help. I had doctor visit two days after and I told them I need to cancel as doctor advised I need to remove more lumps,I have been writing since the 2 for my refund and not getting it as I need to do my surgery. england Author: Spanish Town, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: NRG binary Internet

Sep 15 2014
People Finders.com Ripped off! When I called for refund (supposed to be Free search and for 3 days = unlimited searches). online ? Author: Lake Balboa, California Liars: People Finders.com Select State/Province