PRIVACY MATTERS 1 2 3 PRIVACYMATTERS123.COM CLASSMATES.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Privacy Matters 1 2 3 privacymatters123.com Classmates.com
There may be more specific results for "Privacy Matters 1 2 3 privacymatters123.com Classmates.com"
For more specific results for "Privacy Matters 1 2 3 privacymatters123.com Classmates.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
National Grid National Grid Puts Privacy at Risk Buffalo New York Author: Buffalo, New York Utility Companies: National Grid Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
ExpressToll Charging for 4 axle when I am a 2 axle and I can never get on internet to look at bill Aurora Colorado Author: Evans, Colorado Toll Booth Cashiers: ExpressToll Aurora, Colorado

Oct 23 2017
Rick Johnson Auto & Tire Besides replacing my 2 front tires they returned car with busted tire pressure monitoring valve Fort Myers Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Auto Tire shops: Rick Johnson Auto & Tire Fort Myers, Florida

Oct 23 2017
Power Chrysler Jeep Dodge Power Chrysler won't stand by their work. Phoenix Arizona  I'm concerned Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Power Chrysler Jeep Dodge Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
American gun club Ordered 2 t shirts on 8.7.2017 never received can't get a hold of them Tampa Florida Author: Anderson, Indiana Clothing Stores: American gun club Tampa, Florida

Oct 23 2017
Let's Get Moving Brian gave me a verbal price quote. However, upon 2 guys showing up with a paper with all the info on it, it said 2 men @ $65.00 / hr. Brian verbally told me it would be $60.00 an hour. Butte Montana That was a Pretty Inexpensive Move Author: Butte, Montana Moving Companies: Let's Get Moving Butte, Montana

Oct 22 2017
Simple Health never can reach them by phone. never received insurance cards. they take out the in 2 installments per month Internet Author: Acworth, Georgia Health Insurance: Simple Health Internet

Oct 22 2017
South Adams County Water & Sanitation Water rates are RAPACIOUS Commerce City Colorado
Rebut Author: Henderson, Colorado Utility Companies: South Adams County Water & Sanitation Commerce City, Colorado

Oct 22 2017
BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG False toll charge and penalties San Francisco California More details Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Customer: BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG Internet

Oct 22 2017
HVL*PEARLYFEEL On 10/07/17 I came across an ad on Facebook for a facial rejuvenating cream. The ad stared that I would only be billed $4.95 for the cost of shipping. I thought, why not? so I went ahead and ordered the .5 oz sample. On 10/22/17, I was reviewing my credit card statement on kine. I noticed a charge for $89.95 to this company HVL*PEARLYVIEW. I immediately called my credit card company to report an unautorized charge. The credit card representative told me that the charge was for a dress. I stated that I did not make any dress purchases. He called the telephone number of PEARLYVIEW while I waited on the line. A representative from PEARLYVIEW stated that I had purchased the sample for $4.95 And at the same time agreed that it was for a 14 day trial period. If I did not cancel within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $89.95 every 30 days and I would continue to get more samples. This was never stated on the web site that I ordered from and I would definitely never had agreed to this. Fortunately I detected the scam after the 1st charge of $89.95 or who knows how much this 1/2 oz. Sample would have ended up costing. These people need to be shut down. Totally a fraudulent site and a scam! Utah Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Skin Care: HVL*PEARLYFEEL Utah, Utah

Oct 22 2017
Gulftech Engines Big rip-off. I was quoted $3780 for head gasket and they claimed it would take 5 to 7 days. Then they said they replaced 2 engine mounts and wanted $850 more. Later I found out that the mounts for my car are between $35 - $50 for a total of $85 for 2 of them. They already had the engine off the car, so why charging $850 instead of $85 for deciding between the old and new mounts. Then they called claiming that they replaced the ignition coil and wanted $870 more. The ignition coil at Parts-Geek is only $49. So from the initial price of $3780 they went up to $5500 and they took 40 days instead of 7. I then told them that I cannot longer afford this bill because my budget was for the initial price. I then asked for the parts they took out and they do not have them. they are very dishonest. Beware of one called Robert. He is mean and disrespectful. Houston, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Gulftech Engines Houston, Texas

Oct 22 2017
world bearingsLTD, bearings online, rulmentionline, Stroe Dorel Paid for 2 bearings with bank transfer and never got the parts Constanta Romania Author: Alkmaar, Other Auto Parts: world bearingsLTD Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
Jody's Secret Bra I ordered 2 bras for $44.96 on 6/18/17 and never heard anything. Now they have disappeared with my credit card money. Internet/Shopify Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Bra Internet

Oct 21 2017
Capital 1 business broker Unethical misleading their clients and Rip them off Ann Arbor Michigan Author: Farmingron hills, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Capital 1 business broker Farmington hills, Michigan

Oct 21 2017
Ilus& Krasa Charged my credit card $109.09/$115.63 ×2 mos w/o permission & no available recourse. Internet
Author: Badger, California Computer Mail Order: Ilus& Krasa Internet

Oct 21 2017
Emblha cs@emblha.com6501 E, Greenway, Suite 103-648 Parkway, Scottsdale AZ 85254 I ordered E-Oil and Ezzzy Balm from Emblha. Contact info 1-321-430-2989 is not a working number. I sent email to cs@embllha.com. No response to email. Scottsboro AZ Arizona Author: St. Helena, South Carolina Alternative Health: Emblha ,

Oct 21 2017
red rock canyon school Gange rape of 17 year old boy at red rock canyon school by 3 male staff st george Utah Author: Virginia Drug Rehabilitation Centers: red rock canyon school st george, Utah

Oct 21 2017
Elly professional hair straightener Ordered n paid for item not received after 2 months Internet Author: Ellenton, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Elly professional hair straightener Internet

Oct 21 2017
Love my pit .com Scam artist No idea Internet Author: Whitney, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Love my pit Internet

Oct 21 2017
The sales guru Ordered the 2 in 1 curling iron on Oct 2 still have not received and they will not return my emails, but they charged my card the same day I placed the order Internet Author: Stuart, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: The sales guru Internet

Oct 21 2017
Target-california Called about 2 yr. Warranty .starts day1,1st year referred to manufactures warrenty. Scammers Hemet California Author: San Jacinto, California Television Parts & Services: Target-california Hemet, California

Oct 21 2017
ADB Faciology Fascia Blaster, Ashley Black The company overextends their class 1 medical registration as a medical device. The FDA is investigating the unethical business practices of the company such as having no work contracts, and no fixed manufacturing plans. They are especially investigating serious and deadly side effects from consumers whom the company has ignored and purposely intimidated into believing these side effects were not valid Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi Medical Supplies: ADB Faciology Internet

Oct 21 2017
fightfast I ordered 2 knife's and paid for 2 to be shipped got 1 Internet Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: fightfast Internet

Oct 20 2017
Mr. Was told that I needed to test there product for at least 4 - 6 weeks to see if it worked for me.Prior to the first 4 wks I received 3 more packages at the tune of $87 and $89 respectfully. So i never had a chance to try the product for the recommended 4-6 wks...This is only a rip off company that does not return your money nor do they care about you. Do not buy anything from this place , the product most likely does not work like proposed, and there undeclared policy of no money returns. Warrenton North Carolina Author: Warrenton, North Carolina Alternative Health: Assure Fullfillment , North Carolina

Oct 20 2017