Your Search | privacy matters 123 public records online people search

Aug 26 2014
Florist Express by ProFlowers worst online flower delivery company Internet Author: saint Marys , Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Florist Express by ProFlowers Internet

Aug 26 2014
FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC I would like shed some public awareness about Fairpoint Energy and other electricity supplies who are ripping off customers. I just called my local electric company and their rate over the past year has been less than .10 kWh for the past year. Fairpoint is charging consumers 50% more for their electricity rate for past several months .159 . I called Fairpoint in June when I found out about this price gouging requesting that my account be switched back to my local electric company. They informed me that they could give me a rate of .0919 but it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles. I was currently in the June billing cycle when I called and so I was expecting my rate to drop for July or at the latest August. When I got my bill for August it still had not changed. In the meantime I received an electricity bill of $440 for July and $325 or August. My bills have never been so high. Now I am being told it will not change until September. I was told this was common practice to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles. I have had to wait 3 billing cycles ,June, July and August. Buyer beware. Check your kWh if you are using one of these suppliers to see how they may be scamming you. Stamford Connecticut Author: Merrimack, Utility Companies: FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 26 2014
credit max I cant locate noboby from the business. I have a car and they still have my down payment. when I search online for creditmax it gives numbers to different businesses and their number is disconnected. sacramento California
Author: elk grove, California Auto Advertising Services: credit max sacramento, California

Aug 26 2014
Smartfares.com smartfares.com They booked a wrong airline and it took them 6 days, 50 phone calls, 10 hours on the phone and I lost a day in transit, to be fixed. These people keep repeating themselves instead of listening for the problem. dallas california Author: dallas, Texas Airlines: Smartfares.com Internet

Aug 26 2014
A+Pools and Liners Jeff Trifone SCAMMED BY A+POOLS AND LINERS - This man Jeff Trifone is a scam artist. He came to my home to measure my pool and told me he needed a deposit and I gave him 200.00. Then disappeared. When he returned he said he would make good on his promise to either do the work or get me a refund. I wanted a refund in eiither product or cash back. He has done either. I have text messages telling me that oh he is working on it but I have not yet gotten satisfaction. if you google him he has been arrested several times for scamming people. Southbridge Massachusetts Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Pool Services: A+Pools and Liners Southbridge, Massachusetts

Aug 26 2014
Certified Relocations BAIT AND SWITCH DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE Rochelle Park, NJ Internet Author: Inglewood, California Moving Companies: Certified Relocations Internet

Aug 26 2014
Amanda Kendall, Enrolled Agent Scamming and lying individual who works with people that just take your money and leaves taxpayers high and dry Denver Colorado Author: New York, New York Tax Services: Amanda Kendall Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
Avast Software They took money from my account without written permission. I called and they left me on hold over 20 minutes and never came back on line. rip off online only Internet only Author: Vinton, Virginia Computer Software: Avast Internet

Aug 25 2014
radius market research group timothy kanz hired me as a customer service shopper with a fake check new york New York Author: fall river, Massachusetts Sales People: radius market research group new york, New York

Aug 25 2014
dermanique La dermanique this company is a true scam as I never enrolled in anything but one bottle. they now just keep arriving to the tune of $95 on my credit card. greenville South Carolina Author: houston, Texas Sales People: dermanique greenville, South Carolina

Aug 25 2014
Teri Werner http://www.teriwernerinternational.com Teri Werner is a fraud a liar and a thief. She uses the Im a Christian line to steal from people. Dallas Texas
Author: Denver, Colorado Non-Profit Charities: Teri Werner Dallas, Select State/Province

Aug 25 2014
Lincoln Hertiage Ins my daughter died and listed Lincoln life as her insurance co . she paid a prem of $38.64 a month. the number listed will not answer , you have to leave a message...noone ever responds . I looked it up online and all the phone numbers say they do not accect incoming calls....Why doen't someone stop this company from ripping off someone at this time in life. she thought she was leaving me a no worry situation but instead she left me with a $15,000 dollar funeral bill. Nationwide Author: Yellow Spring , West Virginia Insurance Companies: Lincoln Hertiage Ins Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
PUBLIC CLEARING HOUSE additional address 101 Winners Circle Port washington NY 11050 They keep sending me an statement of prize check issuance, Transactions that i need to pay,w/c i didnt purchased at all. Bank and loan financing. PORT WASHINGTON New York Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Desktop Publishing: PUBLIC CLEARING HOUSE PORT WASHINGTON, New York

14, Report #1172028

Aug 25 2014
123Triad Website Design, 123triad.com, seopad.com 123Triad.com and seopad.com HUGH SYSTEMATIC SCAM AND KINGS OF FRAUD!! BE AWARE!! Raliegh Nationwide Author: Charlotte , North Carolina Search Engine Optimization: 123Triad Website Design Nationwide

15, Report #1172070

Aug 25 2014
chrome pros plating don't deal with these people corpus christi Texas Author: indiana, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: chrome pros plating corpus christi, Texas

16, Report #1172068

Aug 25 2014
Elina Geraldino theif hooker online s*** tramp h* w**** hostess gro Cebu Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: Elina Geraldino Internet

17, Report #1172033

Aug 24 2014
LaDermanique and Lumera Lumera has sold out and will no longer be selling from this website. If you are an existing customer and have any questions or concerns, please call our 24/7 Customer Support # - 1-888-312-6659 Returns Address:Lumera120 Smith Hines RdGreenville, South Carolina 2 This was one of the biggest scams ever. It puts at risk businesses who are trying to sell legitimate products. After advertising online for test serums for mailing costs alone, without my explicit permission they sold me two more bottles for a combine cost of $180 and then refused to cancel my order or send me my money back for unused products. I hope they are brought to justice. Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Eye Care: LaDermanique and Lumera Nationwide

18, Report #1172031

Aug 24 2014
River Ridge RV Resort River Ridge RV Resort & Marina RV Resort that SCAMS people out of MONEY - BE VERY CAREFUL=NEW MGRS*warning* Stanwood Michigan Author: West Michigan, Michigan Camps & Campgrounds: River Ridge RV Resort Stanwood, Michigan

19, Report #1172001

Aug 24 2014
Classmates, Inc. I was viewing my checking account online and noticed a charge for $39 from Classmates, Inc. I have not signed up for this service and have never agreed to pay them money. Internet Author: Gering, Nebraska Websites: Classmates, Inc. Internet

20, Report #1171991

Aug 24 2014
Progressive Awareness Research Donald Shannon Cawood/Eldon Taylor Guy is a Sham/False Identity cc-18 U.S. Code § 1001 - Statements or entries generally 18 U.S. Code § 1519 - Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in Federal investigations and bankruptcy/Also note hes not really a Dr??? Paris France, Charlotte, NC , ccPO Box 1139 Medica Uk ,PO Box 1139 Author: gastonia kansas, North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Progressive Awareness Research Internet

21, Report #1171963

Aug 24 2014
Mathews Enterprises LLC Jessie MathewsTimothy L Mathews Mathews Enterprises(Jessie & Timothy Mathews) were contracted to install a privacy fence at 1 Newport Dirve, Crestview, Florida Crestview Florida Author: Crestview, Florida Builders & Contractors: Mathews Enterprises LLC Crestview, Florida

22, Report #1171958

Aug 24 2014
Ramsond ac-world.comCeliera LLC Theft and credit card fraud West Bloomfield Michigan Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Sales People: Ramsond West Bloomfield, Michigan

23, Report #1171945

Aug 24 2014
Fitness Blowout Online fitness equipment sales Los Angeles California Author: Carmel, Indiana Health Spas: Fitness Blowout Los Angeles, California

24, Report #1171909

Aug 24 2014
smtper website smtper scam this company is really scam please dont purchase anything from them, they have realy cheated many people including me Texas
Author: TX, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: smtper website Select State/Province

Aug 23 2014
my gifted love spells desperate in divorce Newport Beach, CA California Author: anaheim, California Sales People: my gifted love spells Internet