Your Search | privacy protection, privacy plus, privacy protection plus,

Oct 12 2015
Account Now Bancorp Bank poor service, gave a dont care attitude, unorganized, no fraud protection Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Banks: Account Now Internet

Oct 12 2015
Checkcare system I took my daughter to her doctors appointment and wrote a check for $40. It cleared and a few days later after checking my account I was negative $16 plus bank fees. CASSELBERRY, Florida
Author: Chattahoochee , Florida Questionable Activities: Checkcare system CASSELBERRY,, Florida

A-Plus Construction & Restoration Inc Jon Combs Half a** job Davie Florida
Con man crook Author: Florida Home Improvements: A-Plus Construction & Restoration Inc Davie, Florida

Oct 11 2015
Kraken Kustoms or A-Plus Marine Construction & Restoration INC Deceptive/Not Honest Davie Florida
Deceptive, habitual liar Author: Boca Raton, Florida Builders & Contractors: Kraken Kustoms Davie, Florida

Oct 11 2015
Kraken Kustoms Jon Combs A plus Marine construction & restoration ,JC builders ,Riptide painting Liar , crook , dishonest Davie Florida Author: Palm Beach Gardens., Florida Builders & Contractors: Kraken Kustoms Jon Combs Internet

Oct 10 2015
Justice Private Investigtions, INC. worst investigator ever. Will quote you a price and then hit you for more fees when he can't do his job. Forget about privacy or never coming back after you, no privacy with this investigator. Scottsdale AZ Nationwide
Not afraid of you.... Author: Tucson, Arizona Private Investigators: Justice Private Investigtions, INC. Scottsdale , AZ

Oct 09 2015
Alex Muebleria I went to a local furniture store in Austin, Texas called Mubleria Alex. When I went to buy a bedroom set, I mentioned I wanted to pay in payments since I did not have good credit. The sales person named Jospeph and store manager Minie, sold me a bedroom set which totalled 2,750 plus state tax. I asked how long it and how much my paymnets would be and they told me until I finished paying off the amount of $2,750.00 plus tax. They mentioned to me that I could finish paying off the furniture until I reached the amount of $2,750.00 and that it would improve mey credit.  Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Alex Muebleria Austin, Texas

Oct 08 2015
zonecore free offer for garcinia cambogia. i paid frt. and then later they sent another bottle. billing me for 99.91 plus frt. i protested they. sent a check to me for 2nd bottle because it had been charged to my credit card,but charged me for the first bottle on credit card (99.91) I offered to send back first bottle they advertised as free .bottle is unopened and seal. company would not agree. Dover, NH NationwideNew H Author: searcy, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: zonecore Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
Hoffart Chiropractic, Inc, Vince Hoffart, Rebecca Gianfortune medical records theft HIPAA violations CMIA violations unethical business practices privacy violations Rocklin California Obvious you DO NOT work in the medical field Author: roseville, California Chiropractors: Hoffart Chiropractic, Inc Rocklin, California

Oct 07 2015
nm cyfd DOES THE BAN ON ENFORCED DISAPPEARANCE HOLD UP AGAINST THE NM CYFD? the nm cyfd obtained a protection order against me for themselves. abq New Mexico Author: sante fe , New Mexico Child Protective Services: nm cyfd abq, New Mexico

Oct 07 2015
A PLUS AUTO CENTER A+ aUTO CENTERA + AUTO CENTER FRAUD LEMON CAR COLTON California False data? Yes or no. Author: Riverside, California Auto Dealers: A PLUS AUTO CENTER COLTON, California

Oct 06 2015
Tires Plus Kissimmee Florida Pretended I had a blown head gasket Kissimmee Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tires Plus Kissimmee Florida Kissimmee, Florida

Oct 05 2015
Sears Protection Agreement Center Sears Protection Agreement Center1-800-366-2320Mark S. Testerman,Protection Agreement Manager,PO Box 2570,High Point, NC 27261-2570 Complete Ripoff High Point, NC 27261-2570 Nationwide
Author: Ohio Health Clubs & Gyms: Sears Protection Agreement Center Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
IQAIR aka IQ AIR Carbon dust ALL OVER MACHINE, company says that normal! Im selling it! My review - it sucks! La Mirada California IQAIR HEALTH PRO PLUS..The sad facts still remains Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Appliances: IQAIR La Mirada,

Oct 05 2015
Peeple Julia Cordray Nicole McCullough Violate basic human rights, Violate Privacy, Allows stalkers & harassers access to victims, Perpetuates bullying & fraud, Dangerous & a Public Menace Internet Author: Everywhere, Other Internet Fraud: Peeple Internet

Oct 04 2015
Newport Marketing LLC Newport Travel, Newport Travel Package, Incentive Travel Plus, newport SCAMMERS, FRAUD, FAKE LIARS, OVERCHARGING, DEMAND OF FULL REFUND NOT COMPLETE NOT SATISFIED WITH ANY OF THEIR SERVICES. Sunny Isles Beach Florida Author: Douglasville, Georgia Travel Services: Newport Marketing LLC Sunny Isles Beach, Florida

Oct 04 2015
Atlanta Auto Plus, Yousef Seha Atlanta Auto Plus Sold Me A Bad Car Loganville Georgia Reply To Jim Author: McDonough, Georgia Auto Dealers: Atlanta Auto Plus Loganville, Georgia

Oct 04 2015
Survival Life FPA Family Protection Assoc. 4330 Gaines Ranch loop. Suite 120 Austin TX, 78735PA Family Protection Association fruedulant bank charge Austin, TX Internet
Author: Rupert, Idaho Bait-and-Switch: Survival Life Internet

Oct 03 2015
Stereo USA Plus AKA: Jason and AKA: Middle Eastern male adult. VERY BAD ,SLOPPY TINT JOB, AIR BUBBLES AND SMEARS EXCUSES ,NOT EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE Covina California Author: Cypres, California Car Stereos & Alarms: Stereo USA Plus Covina, California

Oct 03 2015
Sears Repairs Sears Service Smart Home Protection Agreement Internet Author: Bartow, Florida Maintenance Companies: Sears Internet

Oct 02 2015
PayPal Paypal email verification privacy Internet Author: California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: PayPal Internet

Oct 01 2015
First American Home Buyers Protection Will not answer the phone Santa Rosa Internet, CA Author: Seguin, Texas Warranty Companies: First American Home Buyers Protection Internet

Sep 30 2015
Hotel Plus, LLC Hotel Plus Portal They booked reservations for guests at our hotel but did not pay us. Orlando Florida Author: St Thomas, Other Hotel: Hotel Plus, LLC Orlando, Florida

Sep 28 2015
Daily Discounts Plus I never signed up for anything and now they are taking 19.95 a month out of my account. I cant find a phone number or internet adress to contact them. I'm trying to cancel what ever they are doing. Internet Author: somewhere, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Daily Discounts Plus Internet