Your Search | privacy protection plus, memberworks canada corp

Jul 01 2016
prestige auto service aka D A auto repair T Corp. company failed to payoff balance on traded car brooklyn New York Author: west babylon, New York Auto Dealers: prestige auto service brooklyn, New York

Jun 30 2016
CELLGICA Joanna Krupa/ A Plus Fulfillment Wife received this product and I asked the price? Went on line and read about all the rip offs! I called immediately! It was extremely difficult to cancel! Offer me $49.95 then $19.95 then 9.95 final offer! Was supposed to be $4.95! Took a firmness my voice rarely get to but go a cancellation #! Going to the bank to make sure! Oral scam ripoff! $129.00 a month if you aren't quick on this scam! Chatsworth California Author: Toledo, Oregon Supplemental Health Programs: CELLGICA Chatsworth, California

Jun 30 2016
Globe home protection they refuse to send out a plumber and I had to call 4 times and my realtor called 4 times. Florida Author: Allentown, Pennsylvania Real Estate Services: Globe home protection Internet

Jun 30 2016
Cymax Cymax.com Lost shipment, promised refund, then refused refund and charges exorbitant fees Burnaby, BC, Canada Internet Author: Flushing, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Cymax Internet

Jun 30 2016
Smart silk The company does not pay their help Montreal. Canada Minnesota Author: Roseville, Minnesota Bed & Bath: Smart silk Canada

Jun 30 2016
Shamrock Farm Comox, British Columbia, Canada, Shannon Farrell Questionable Business Ethics British Columbia, Canada Internet Author: New York Customer: Shamrock Farm Comox, British Columbia, Canada, Shannon Farrell Internet

Jun 29 2016
Byron Redden first data This man harrassed me as I tried to evaluate his merchant services needs. He threatened me and now is reporting me to you because I refused to give him clients names or a proposal after he threatened me. I am seeking police PO He is intentially now going to you in order to try and intimimidate me. I told him I could do 35 BP plus interchange. He manipulated what I said to him and now is trying to intimidate me. I am done. Tyler texas Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Financial Services: Byron Redden Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
weltman weinberg and reis.com there are harassing me over a debt that i did not owe them been 3 years they been doing this crap is getting old plus there told me i be thrown in jail if i do not pay.. they up the fee of there bill cleveland Nationwide suing the company Author: belleville, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: weltman weinberg and reis.com Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Turo Rent a Car They offer 25$ OFF on first time, but they over charged me, plus I talked over the phone to their customer support from India, and they made me choose another car, telling me that they were going to waive that cancellation fee but they did not! Be careful, I won't use this anymore. Seattle WA
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto & Truck Rental: Turo Rent a Car

Jun 26 2016
Endurance Vehicle Protection Denied claim or truck after covered part failed and did more damage Northbrook Ill Author: Springfield, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Endurance Vehicle Illinois

Jun 26 2016
U mess it we clean it Cass west Did not proffesionaly clean my house edmonton alberta, canada Author: edmonton , Alberta Cleaning Services: U mess it we clean it Internet

Jun 25 2016
Emilio Tsokopoulos Captain EGTAimilios Tsokopoulos Captain Emilio Emperor Maritine Corp Fraud, bad checks false survey Santo Domingo DR, Miami Florida Caribbean
Author: Naples , Florida Bad Check Writers: Emilio Tsokopoulos Internet

Jun 25 2016
iCollector.com British Columbia Canada Unlimited Closeouts, Inc., a U.S. based liquidation business.Jarvis Industries Ltd., a Canadian based liquidation businessIcollector.Com Technologies Ltd., a Canadian based Internet auction facility.Rapidfusion Technologies Inc., a Canadian based In Auction Portal that hosts doubtful auction business's Port Coquitlam British Columbia Author: Other Cross-Border Scams: iCollector.com British Columbia Canada Port Coquitlam, British Columbia

Jun 23 2016
Nokill Network Violated their privacy policy Internet Author: Internet Animal Services: Nokill Network Internet

Jun 23 2016
Universal Instrument Corp. ** ****** *********** ****Conklin , NY 13748 Sent me a check for $4.850.50 Conklin New York Author: Lakewood, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Universal Instrument Corp.

Jun 22 2016
Eco Plus Solutions Phone Scam - False Order Mercier Quebec Author: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Miscellaneous Office Services: Eco Plus Solutions Mercier, Quebec

Jun 22 2016
o Reward Zone USA LLC ***************, 3rd FL White Plains, NY 10601 Free stuff I get 60 or more emails and some calls every day plus I didn't get what there were sending me. White planes ny Internet Author: Blissfield, Michigan Car Insurance: o Reward Zone USA LLC 128 Court Street, 3rd FL White Plains, NY 10601 Internet

Jun 22 2016
ILF Mobile Apps Corp Highster mobileHighster Spyware? How about SCAMWARE! Hauppauge New York Author: Carthage , Missouri Software: ILF Mobile Apps Corp Internet

Jun 21 2016
Genome Compiler Corp. Monte Stettin This is a total con artist that keeps changing around his business names!!!! Beverly Hills california Author: industry, California Real Estate Investing: Genome Compiler Corp. Beverly Hills,

Jun 21 2016
Direct Money Lenders, Doug Goins Fraudulent advance fees, plus demands for companionship Indianapolis Indiana Author: Denver, Colorado Commerical Lending Brokers: Direct Money Lenders Indianapolis, Indiana

Jun 20 2016
MDware.com New Wave SoftwareNew Wave INC.Salon Spa SoftwareMD Ware software Software for the Salon, Medi Spa or Medical Offices Brampton Ontario Internet
Author: Banff Alberta Canada, Alberta Computer Software: MDware.com Internet

Jun 20 2016
Capitol one third party collector They've called several times , yet I cannot discern what that are asking for . I DO owe Capitol one 97 dollars plus ungodly interest of a little south of one thousand dollars . Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Accounting: Capitol one third party collector Indianapolis , Indiana

Jun 18 2016
STRADA Capital Corp TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corp exists to provide customer centric financial solutions. STRADA Capital dedicated to client success and to ensure a positive experience - as well as the outcome. STRADA believes that every client is important and will not rest until 100% customer satisfaction is achieved.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corp TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corp dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna Hills , California

Jun 18 2016
Latteno Food Corp. This company has solicited and put out false info. to get the public to buy or invest into it. They offer no products or services and they have never had an actual license to operate in Colorado. Denver Colorado Author: Niles, Michigan ORGANIZED CRIME: Latteno Food Corp. Denver, Colorado

25, Report #1312065

Jun 18 2016
Chang Corp DBA Hair SISTER Hair Sister .com Took my monsy Via PayPal , promised Next DAy shipping four days later I was told I would be refunded, nothing had been shipped. I ask so why not send an email . Reply Oh we had a problem. No I have a problem can not replace over a weekend , My money will take 7 days to go back into my account. Not happy. A RIP OFF Chicago Illinois Internet
Author: North bergen, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Chang Corp DBA Hair SISTER Internet