PRODUCT TEST PANEL, CONSUMER RESEARCH CORPORATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Product Test Panel, Consumer Research Corporation
There may be more specific results for "Product Test Panel, Consumer Research Corporation"
For more specific results for "Product Test Panel, Consumer Research Corporation"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
FLAWLESS VISALIA Skincare I thought I was ordering a sample...a tiny jar of cream came 0.50oz I saw a charge of 89.95 on my Discover statement. I called the number and finally got the person to stop the next UNWANTED order...I certainly did not know I was ordering this o.50 for 89.95. I guess I was suppose to let them know in a certainly number of days that I did not want anything to do with the product. I do not recall or have a copy of the billing slip...and to be honest, I do NOT remember seeing that in the billing slip. Nationwide Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Skin Care: FLAWLESS Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Emblha Gave bogus phone number to call to cancel account associated with free product offered on Facebook advertising. Scottsdale AZ Internet Author: Village Mills, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Emblha Internet

Oct 18 2017
Neulift I ordered atrial of the Neulift skin cream and Neulift eye serum for $5.95 and $4.95. A week later i was charged $85.95 and 89.95 and next month they sent the product and keep charged Sept 2017 $91.90, $94.90 and Oct $91.90 and 94.90 and again. I was shocked. I talked to Ulises Rivera after much discussion and explaining that this was a very unethical from of advertising. I want to return the product that they are still in these boxes but they said that I cannot return them. PO.Box 25380 Santa Ana CA 92799-5380 Internet
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Eye Care: Neulift Internet

Oct 18 2017
Krasa Skin Care Season Skin Billed me full price without sending the product Pacoima, CA Internet Author: Sharon, Massachusetts Skin Care: Krasa Skin Care Internet

Oct 18 2017
Lee Michael-Ehrlich Hair LHDHC, LLCLee Hair Diamond H ConstructionDiamond ConstructionDH Site & Material, LLC Warning: Repeat NSF (Hot Check) Offender! Pilot Point Texas Author: Lewisville, Texas Consumer Services: Lee Michael-Ehrlich Hair Pilot Point, Texas

Oct 18 2017
Dermaglow I ordered a free trial and keep receiving monthly orders and charges. I called to find out why, said I had to cancel before 14 days. I chose to cancel and they credited me 50% to keep the product instead of getting the full refund, because they said it would take 4-6 weeks to get refunded. After cancelling I still got 2 charges $97 and $94 and received more product. UGH! Called again. they said I never cancelled, but they would give me a 35% discount to keep the product. I am furious. They chouldn't get away with this! unsure Internet Author: Martinez, California Skin Care: Dermaglow Internet

Oct 18 2017
NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream NeuLift.net NeuLift.org neulift.topfitnessbiotics.com skincarebeautyshop.com neuliftskin.org Facebook neulift neuliftskin.net thebeautyinsiders.com fitnesssteer.com neuliftserum.com neuliftcream.com neuliftserum.net Hidden fees and automatic shipments when you sign up for a free trial! Charges are 89.95 & $94.90 for their NeuLift 0.5oz of product when you can buy it on Amazon for Fountain Valley California Author: Cokato, Minnesota Liars: NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream Fountain Valley, California

Oct 18 2017
Lux Style International Sent Invoice for Unwanted Product Denmark Nationwide Author: Southend-on-Sea, Beauty Products: Lux Style International Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
GXI Outdoor Power Will not fix the broken product I received North Carolina Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GXI Outdoor Power Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
All Things Beauty Takes money and no product received. Internet Author: Point Edward, Ontario Skin Care: All Things Beauty Internet

Oct 18 2017
Fashion product support Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Adult Web Site: Fashion product support Internet

Oct 17 2017
Piaz Amabella, Allure, Lucerne Skin Cream I ordered a sample of this skin care product . A cream and an eye serum. I then received a packed and was charged for a product I don't like and never authorized St.Petersburg FL Internet Author: Mokena, Illinois Skin Care: Piaz Internet

Oct 17 2017
Thesaleguru I ordered a curling/flat iron 9/26/17. My credit card was charged same day but I have not received the product yet. I called the number on the credit card statement but call unable to be completed at this time is what I get. Internet Author: Titus, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Thesaleguru Internet

Oct 17 2017
Cart grab Kim Kardashian beauty product never received but they got the money for it Internet Author: Livermore, California Attorney Generals: Cart grab Internet

Oct 17 2017
A1 Revenue Mr. Opulent Sanu Ogunkoya They did not honor their refund. Horrble product. Won’t get back to you. Internet Author: Gardena, California Con Artists: A1 Revenue Internet

Oct 17 2017
Sale Guru Money Taken - Product Not Delivered West Hills California Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Sales People: Sale Guru Internet

Oct 17 2017
Quartix Truck Tracking and Electronic Logs Dishonest - Pushy - Won't Take NO For An Answer - Refuse To Give Refund Chicago Internet Author: Illinois Consumer Services: Quartix Internet

Oct 17 2017
Otto Pharmacy LTD Adam Frazer Scammed me for over $500 - no product received. Paid with Western Union so no available recourse. Texas Internet Author: Charlestown, Indiana Pharmacies: Otto Pharmacy LTD Internet

Oct 17 2017
Arcticold Refrigeration NEVER RECEIVED PRODUCT OR REFUND Renauds Mills New Brunswick Author: Hesperia, California Unusual Rip-Off: Arcticold Refrigeration Renauds Mills, New Brunswick

Oct 17 2017
Ubisoft UPlay Store, Digital Rivers Won't send my product that was paid in full and they don't know when glitch will be fixed San Francisco California Author: Burlington, New Jersey On-Line Stores: Ubisoft San Francisco, California

Oct 17 2017
Student Loan Exchange SCAM: Pocket your student loan money instead of repaying it. Santa Ana California Author: TOPEKA, Kansas Consumer Services: Student Loan Exchange Santa Ana, California

Oct 17 2017
Barbados police force Commissioner of policeAttorney general The corrupt cant resolve corruption Barbados Author: Christchurch, Other Consumer Services: Barbados police force ,

Oct 17 2017
Avanti Skin Care seem to good too be true. Order the trial eye and skin cream however, 14 days later I got charged for 89.95 twice and I didn't agree to purchase this product again. Internet Author: LACEY, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Eye Care: Avanti Skin Care Internet

Oct 17 2017
Fix monthly income Someone sent me a link and asked to sign up because it's easy money and I did but I did research on the website and I keep reading how it's a scam I wanted to see how you guys can help me Internet Author: Hialeah, Florida Adult Web Site: Fix monthly income Internet