Your Search | prometric: trusted test development and delivery provider

Dec 08 2016
D Hills Remodel and Repair Oswaldo Gill ,owner, HE'LL FOOL YOU OUT YOUR MONEY BEWARE!!! THIEF & LIAR Dallas Texas
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Home Improvements: D Hills Remodel and Repair Dallas, Texas

Dec 08 2016
Darc Ops Armory, Tony Thomas Darc Ops Armory took my money ,Amost $500, and never sent me my Nikon Optic! Darc Ops Armory is a fraudulent company, they stole my money and cannot be trusted! Shawnee Oklahoma Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Guns & Ranges: Darc Ops Armory Shawnee, Oklahoma

HEARTLAND CHEVROLET Unprofessional and Thieves Liberty Missouri
Author: Ball Ground, Georgia Auto Dealers: HEARTLAND CHEVROLET Liberty, Missouri

4, Report #1342096

Dec 08 2016
Technology Business Solutions John S Meyer, John Meyer Hired technicians to complete multiple projects and never paid us! New Jersey Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: Technology Business Solutions Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
Tony Brummer Anthony Brummer, Anthony Joseph Brummer, Anthony J Brummer, Tony Brummer, B Square Roofing, Inc., Brummer Construction, Inc., Brummer Development, Rollmasters Manufacturing, BCI USA scam, fraud, theft Tony Brummer is my next door neighbor and I loaned him 7000.00 and he didnt pay me back ocala Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Loans: Tony Brummer ocala, Florida

Dec 08 2016
Beauty Impressions Beauty and Truth Rip Off, Products stinks, and they try to make a fool of you. Pacoima, California Author: Santa Cruz, California Beauty Salons: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, , California

Dec 08 2016
DERMATONE CROOKS AND LIARS Glendale California Author: Lakewood, California Beauty Products: DERMATONE Glendale, California

Dec 08 2016
BeFrugal.com Dishonest and Unhelpful Company, DO NOT USE Boston, Massachusetts Internet Author: Haskell, New Jersey Questionable Activities: BeFrugal.com Internet

Dec 08 2016
Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com Marriage Recover Center, Dr. David Hawkins This Review is regarding Dr. David Hawkins and the Marriage Recovery Center ( www.marriagerecoverycenter.com ). I have waited a full 6 months to tell this story because I wanted to make sure there was no anger or bitterness in my heart and no revenge motive in writing this. I discovered Dr. Hawkins online through his youtube videos and I eventually spent well over $5,000 over a few days engaging him for counseling for my wife and our relationship. Dr. Hawkins told me one time that one of the reason he knows so much about Narcicists is that he has Narcissistic tendencies himself... unfortunately I experienced that first hand. If you are thinking about seeking his advice and counsel (unlike me) please do your due dilligence before making that crucial decision. bainbridge Island Washington Author: seattle, Washington Seminars: Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com bainbridge Island, Washington

Dec 08 2016
Harmon wood stoves This company has no clue to customer service, they sell a inferior product and are unwilling to honor their warranty. I have made many attemps to get help from them and their dealers here locally to no avail. The stove leaks fumes into our home, it has two warped doors and the damper lever is loose inside the stove. Laramie Wyoming
Author: Laramie, Wyoming Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Harmon wood stoves Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
Rocklin Heating and Air Erik Monnier Non-Disclosure of Hidden Fees; poor business practices Rocklin California Author: Placer County, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Rocklin Heating and Air Rocklin, California

12, Report #1342086

Dec 08 2016
Usedworkclothes---(Darnell Ross) Reworkclothes---(Darnell Ross) Company did not send the correct Clothes and would not make the ORDER GOOD. Midothian Virginia Author: Calhoun, Georgia Clothing Stores: Usedworkclothes---(Darnell Ross Midothian, Virginia

Dec 08 2016
Hurley Auctions legacy Realty group Deceptive, Misrepresents, and Sneaky Greencastle Pennsylvania correction of Hurley Auction review Author: Berkeley Springs, West Virginia Realtors: Hurley Auctions Greencastle, Pennsylvania

14, Report #1342089

Dec 08 2016
Machine Zone MZ Creators and owners of ' game of war' I made in game purchases, and never received my items - many others had same problem. Mz never accept, apologise or correct these errors. Palo Alto California Author: Gloucester , California Offshore Gaming: Machine Zone Palo Alto , California

15, Report #1342080

Dec 08 2016
Stripe Signed up for stripe and haven't used it but have received daily email SPAM from various domain names trying to get me to log into Stripe. Internet Author: East Moriches, New York Internet Service Providers: Stripe Internet

16, Report #1342075

Dec 08 2016
Aviqua Le'toile Age Defying Skin Care Aviqua, Le'toile, Pure Beauty PUREBEAUTY - starts with an Internet pop-up advertisement, Then they offer a FREE TRIAL, where you pay shipping and handling on first order and must call to cancel repeat orders. Los Angelos Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Beauty Salons: Aviqua Le'toile Age Defying Skin Care Internet

17, Report #1342067

Dec 08 2016
Realty Executives Central Dave BrownShandra McNellis Landlord bullied us and provided very unsafe conditions for our family Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Property Management: Realty Executives Central Columbus, Ohio

18, Report #1342068

Dec 08 2016
Optics fast/eyeglasses depot Eyeglasses depot I placed a order some some eyeglasses off the eyeglasses depot website , so two days after I received an email stating that the frames I ordered was defected and that pair of glasses was discontinued. So I called about refund and what could be done about order. First let me say this rude lady has no customer service skills at all , can barely speak English. She answers the phone very aggressively has not patient and then tries to talk crazy . All I want is my refund and I will never order from this company again. Brooklyn New york
Author: Corodva, Tennessee Liars: Optics fast/eyeglasses depot internet

19, Report #1342054

Dec 08 2016
Century Link Fraudulent charges and overbilling practices Ocala Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Internet Service Providers: Century Link nationwide

20, Report #1342047

Dec 08 2016
xfinity-comcast i feel i'm being ripped off due to being charged for a telephone service i dont have or need and an internet speed i'm not getting ever! Nationwide Bundled Services Author: warrenton, Virginia Internet Services: xfinity Nationwide

21, Report #1342050

Dec 08 2016
Auto Show Place Scam, ripp off car lot, Liars This used car lot is selling cars that were flooded and are lying about it. Do not buy from them Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Better Business Bureau: Auto Show Place Austin, Texas

22, Report #1342043

Dec 08 2016
Dogherras Inc Towing On 11/18/2016 Daniel Dogherra let our car roll off flat bed, and refuses to pay these damages he caused. We have contacted him several times but still nothing. He should not be in business, and we are filing Civil suit for damages. Santa Cruz, California Author: Santa cruz, California Emergency Services: Dogherras Inc Towing Santa Cruz,, California

23, Report #1342039

Dec 08 2016
MGC Puzzles Mark Gestianno Will take your order and you'll never hear from him again Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Arts & Crafts Stores: MGC Puzzles Internet

24, Report #1342032

Dec 07 2016
SoCal Mover's and Lease, SoCal Credit Repair and Lease, Sandra Gonzales Very deceptive - eager to take your money, but little to nothing in return. Ontario California
Author: Southern , California Property Management: SoCal Mover's and Lease Ontario, California

25, Report #1342031

Dec 07 2016
Cellulift I recently received several emails stating that my orders were confirmed and they charged my checking account $93.63 four different times, I never ordered any thing! PLEASE HELP! Internet Those free creams aren't free Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Cellulift Internet