Your Search | prompto 10 min. oil change

Sep 01 2014
Subway Denied 10% senior discount -- Owner knows nothing about it...... las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Fast Food Restaurants: Subway las vegas, Nevada

Sep 01 2014
Texaco Freeland, WA Large Hold Charge on Capital One Credit Card Freeland Washington Author: Clinton, Washington Oil Companies: Texaco Freeland, WA Freeland, Washington

Sep 01 2014
Monro Muffler/Brake & Service bunch of oil change jockeys masquarding as wannabe mechanics Elyria Ohio Author: Sheffield Lake, Ohio Auto Mechanics: Monro Muffler/Brake & Service Elyria, Ohio

Aug 31 2014
Crisis Education.com Sam McCoy I ordered a survial kit and a survial blanket. I paid $7.00 for one and $19.95 for nthe other. I was suppose to receive this in 7-10 days from May 28. To date I have received nothing except total I needed to buy a knife before this could be shipped. Nationwide Author: Spokane, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Crisis Education.com Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
metro mobile auto repair tim I asked him to change out the crankshaft sensor. he lied and say theres no error code on his diagnostic machine - he took 7 days, he took all my money $345.00 , he walked away from the job - he demanded $500 more to drop the tranny in order to gain access to the bolt he broke using the wrong tool - i am still without a car - Avondale Internet
Author: queen creek, Arizona Auto Repair Service: metro mobile auto repair Internet

Aug 30 2014
jiffy lube oil change richmond Virginia Author: richmond, Virginia Auto Repair Service: jiffy lube richmond, Virginia

Aug 28 2014
Guardsman warranity the dump is the one that sold it to me I bought a couch, loveseat and chairand the chair i have is only a year old and the color of the leather is wearing and it looks horrible and we bought a extenede warranity through the dump which is a funriture store and told me to buy a guradsmen warranity and that it would cover everything and when called about my chair they had sent me a email with a diagram to explain what happen with the chair and they tell you it is going to take 10 days before they get back to you, so they called me on Monday and told me they will not cover the chair after I was told by the sales woman that everything was covered. I called the store to talk to a manger at the dump and he told his reception I need to go through the customer service departement the manger name was Chris and he did not want to deal with so they sell you a bogus warranity andmake money on it and dont every fix your couch they deserve to be put out of business. chandler Arizona Nationwide Author: phoenix , Arizona Small Business Services: Guardsman warranity Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada Colorado--Lee Jackson I was told I would receive a $100 walmart gift card--during phone conversation,after I gave my credit card#, he starts adding more fees, so I said NO I change my mind, I do not want this at this time.---Money is still being taken off of my card!!!! These people need to be stopped!!! Arvada Colorado Author: west union, South Carolina Computer Mail Order: Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada, Colorado

Aug 27 2014
Mountain View Nissan Joel Fort In March of 2012 I decided to purchase a new Nissan Sentra. My credit at the time of the purchase was not good but Joel Fort the sale person told me that Nissan had a special program for folks like myself. It was very simple. Pay your Vehicle loan on time, all the time for 18 months and after 18 months they will will refinance a new Nissan Altima with a special financing program with a rate far below the 10% rate I was paying. My current interest rate was an extremely high 10% for a 72 month term. But I trusted the sales person and felt this was a good way to not only work on my credit but drive out with a nice vehicle. In March of 2014, I called and spoke to to Joel specifically to tell him that I was not ready to trade in the vehicle at that time and would it matter if I held on to the vehicle for a few more months and then trade it in. He assured me that would be fine. In June of 2014 I brought the vehicle in for trade but it seems like no one new anything about the special program with the great rates for for those that paid their bills on time for an 18 month period without a late payment. I left without making a purchase and vowed to never visit the dealership again ...chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Car Financing: Mountain View Nissan Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
SPT Medical Equipment Headquarters & WarehouseSkillnadsgatan 10 Helsinki Finlandcontact@spt-medical.com SPT Medical Equipment Headquarters & WarehouseSkillnadsgatan 10 Helsinki Finlandcontact@spt-medical.com Helsinki Other Author: Georgia Medical Supplies: SPT Medical Equipment Helsinki, Other

Aug 26 2014
FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC I would like shed some public awareness about Fairpoint Energy and other electricity supplies who are ripping off customers. I just called my local electric company and their rate over the past year has been less than .10 kWh for the past year. Fairpoint is charging consumers 50% more for their electricity rate for past several months .159 . I called Fairpoint in June when I found out about this price gouging requesting that my account be switched back to my local electric company. They informed me that they could give me a rate of .0919 but it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles. I was currently in the June billing cycle when I called and so I was expecting my rate to drop for July or at the latest August. When I got my bill for August it still had not changed. In the meantime I received an electricity bill of $440 for July and $325 or August. My bills have never been so high. Now I am being told it will not change until September. I was told this was common practice to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles. I have had to wait 3 billing cycles ,June, July and August. Buyer beware. Check your kWh if you are using one of these suppliers to see how they may be scamming you. Stamford Connecticut Author: Merrimack, Utility Companies: FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 26 2014
Smartfares.com smartfares.com They booked a wrong airline and it took them 6 days, 50 phone calls, 10 hours on the phone and I lost a day in transit, to be fixed. These people keep repeating themselves instead of listening for the problem. dallas california Author: dallas, Texas Airlines: Smartfares.com Internet

Aug 26 2014
speed zone lube price on oill change from $19.95 to $66.00 car has 5.000 miles it does'nt need ait folters and othe new things it still new macomb Nationwide michigan Author: ciinton twp, Michigan Manufacturers: speed zone lube Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
Peak 10 constant failure of customer backups and horrible service. Charlotte North Carolina Author: North Carolina Internet Services: Peak 10 Charlotte, North Carolina

15, Report #1172096

Aug 25 2014
Walmart/Claims Management Inc. Oil technician stripped oil plug causing leak/Serious Neck injury caused by Manager taking me under my car. Odessa Texas Author: Monahans, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Walmart/Claims Management Inc. Lexington,Kentucky, Select State/Province

16, Report #1172022

Aug 24 2014
Starion energy change rate from about 8 cent per kilowatt to almost 22 cents per kilowatt southbury conneticate Author: wilkes barre, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Starion energy Nationwide

17, Report #1172005

Aug 24 2014
alliance one the courts turned over my fines to this company, wanted 10 grand and would not let me make reasonable payments. they are holding lien on my license, i filed bankruptcy, to try and get rid of this, im not sure if they will let go of lien. SAN DIEGO California Author: orlando, Florida Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: alliance one SAN DIEGO, California

18, Report #1171903

Aug 23 2014
green valley ranch casino Bill wright general mgr Justin Moore asst mgr They let your wife watch her husband died on the floor without giving him help for over 10 minutes henderson Nevada Author: henderson, Nevada Security Services: green valley ranch casino henderson, Nevada

Aug 23 2014
UC Berkeley Storage Refuse to refund security deposit, lying that I did not file a termination file, which I did, on the day of moving out, well before 10 business days before the end of the month Berkeley California Author: berkeley, California Storage & Self Storage: UC Berkeley Storage Berkeley, California

Aug 22 2014
SPT Medical Equipment Skillnadsgatan 10 Helsinki Finland SPT Medical Equipment Helsinki Nationwide Author: New York, New York Medical Supplies: SPT Medical Equipment Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Pimsleur Approach Lured me in with a $10 introductory Spanish lesson, but then sent me two, 16 CD courses unsolicited  Nationwide Author: Anaheim, California Corrupt Companies: Pimsleur Approach Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Fred Beans Volkswagen - Devon, Pennsylvania / Service Department Oil Pump Replacement - Splitting the Cost - A Slimey Deal Devon Pennsylvania
Author: Pottstown, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Fred Beans Volkswagen - Devon, PA Devon, Pennsylvania

Aug 21 2014
cricket wireless cricket wireless gave no warning to customers of the new change and inability to use phones purchase within the year Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: cricket wireless Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
eCycle Best Quote is NOT what you get, they don't tell you ANYTHING, long wait times when calling, didn't get my check like it said in email, and they didn't reply back to my email; they've hung up on me twice after 26 min wait the first time and 35 min wait the second time. Sparks Nevada Author: Newport, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: eCycle Best Sparks, Nevada

Aug 19 2014
Dr Rick Munter Rick the Ripoff Munter Jericho NY I wanted veneers for my teeth....Dr. Munter talked me into a 2 hour Gum Procedure for $1,500 then hit me with a Bill for $10,800 10 TIMES THE AMOUNT...Now I don't mind $1,500 give or take $100 but $1500 give or take $10 Thousand...Come on Man Jericho New York Author: Bayville, New York Dental Services: Dr Rick Munter Jericho, New York