Your Search | prompto 10 min. oil change

Sep 22 2016
Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW | Jeremy JB Yowell has a policy of full transparency. JB Yowell's top priority as a business owner (Yohawk Energy) in the investment field is to be the best steward of his clients' investment. With that in mind, he makes sure that all the details are divulged, from assumed risk of investment, that there cannot be a guarantee of a return of investment or an estimated amount, to frequent updates sent to every investor on each well and where they stand, exactly.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Oil Companies: Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Yohawk Energy is an oil and gas exploration company . Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, the company primarily focuses on shallow to mid-range proven formations that can yield commercial production for long-term multiple ROI. Yohawk Energy, along with Yohawk operating officers and employees work tirelessly to build a respected, results-oriented brand within the indus Fort Worth , Texas

Sep 22 2016
Champion Truck Lines, Llc Too many to count and fixing to change it again. Low down dirty scammers. Do not get involved! Tulsa Nationwide Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Work Place Bullies: Champion Truck Lines, Llc Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
North Shore Agency-NS5 Attempting to collect $10 for a subscription to THE NATION, a journal I do not remember having seen. Old Bethpage NY 11804-9005 New York Author: Centerville, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: North Shore Agency Old Bethpage NY 11804-9005, New York

Sep 21 2016
Barkley Capital Grey Mountain Management Started from internet video offering high returns of investment with min. of $250. I tried to inquire and received a phone call from Barkley Capital. I spoke with a Dan Harrington and he told me if I added $1000 they would match it. Internet Author: Phoenix, Oregon Brokerage Companies: Barkley Capital Internet

Sep 21 2016
handmadepiece.com ,handmadepiece.comhandmadepiece Fake Picasso PIanting Impounded Shenzhen Internet Gang of Four Scammers Author: Boston, Massachusetts Artist Galleries: handmadepiece.com Internet

Sep 20 2016
Jiffy Lube Charged $81.48 for an oil change! Prices for an oil change were NOT posted anywhere. They told me the price AFTER they had the car on the rack & the oil drained. Lawrence Kansas Author: Lawrence, Kansas Oil Companies: Jiffy Lube Lawrence, Kansas

Sep 20 2016
TopResume Talent, Inc I purchased the Executive Plan. I asked for a resume for Board of Directors position. I even gave them and article to folow with examples. What a got back was my original resume that was condensed and worthless. They did not even attempt to change it for a BOD position. Mooresville, North Carolina TopResume Representative Response Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Grant Writing & Research: TopResume Mooresville, , North Carolina

Sep 20 2016
laerpexuk fuzhou chn i order a paar of UGGS 10 september 2016, ik have send many mails but i did not get the item. I have paid 102 Euros but the price was 96 euros inclusieve send kost. the mails get send to service.11susan@hotmail.com nederland Internet Author: Poeldijk, Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: laerpexuk fuzhou chn Internet

Sep 19 2016
Florida Water Analysis RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Florida Water Analysis 30 day customer satisfaction guarantee which keeps customers protected from high prices, and low quality. Florida Water Analysis offers a matching LIFETIME WARRANTY, with the quality of water their system offers for the same or less, and they will match it plus reduce the price by 10%, GUARRANTEED. Florida Water Analysis is a member of the Water Quality Association, and has an A+ rating with the BBB. They have an interest in serving its customers in the best way possible, and will stop at nothing for full customer satisfaction. Florida Water Analysis wants what is best for it’s customers, PURIFIED, CONDITIONED WATER, AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE, GUARRANTEED.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Water Filtration Systems: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h WINTER HAVEN , Florida

Sep 18 2016
Nexacell anti wrinkle firming serum Tryrejuvacell and Reborn skin Free samples and 10 days later almost 200.00 charged to my account under different product name. florida and California Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Health Spas: Nexacell anti wrinkle firming serum Internet

Sep 16 2016
V L Health Fulfilliment Center an Fulfilliment Center I order the two FREE bottles off the internet. total $10 shipping. Got billed over $240.00, which caused a $35. charge at my bank for overdrawing. Scottsdale Internet an Arizona Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Alternative Health: V L Health Internet

Sep 14 2016
Centurylink Centurylink tries to sabotage or interfere with customers who change service providers Westminster co Author: Westminster, Colorado Telephone Companies: Centurylink Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
LighteningLemon.Com Lightening Lemon I placed and order with this company over 10 days ago totaling $58.00 dollars! I've emailed them on several occasions I've received no reply and no product! Please do not buy from this company it is a fraudulent company. I am working with the police to get them removed and froind out where they are located! To see if we can proscecute. Nationwide
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Advertising Agencies: LighteningLemon.Com Nationwide

Sep 11 2016
Renuvaderm Allimage Renueskin eye jell-$5.95 face cream-$4.95 / 10 days later debited bank $184.04-b\c I had used debit card LasVegas Nevada Author: Crossville, Tennessee Beauty Salons: Renuvaderm Internet

Sep 11 2016
Meineke Care Care Center Oil Change Rebate Peabody Massachusetts Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Auto Repair Service: Meineke Care Care Center Peabody, Massachusetts

Sep 11 2016
Jerry Fernandez speedy cash solution I received a email from speed cash solution saying I was approved $7500 I call him (214)810-8392 he said I was approved for a loan for $5000, but I had to send a I tune card for $160 to prove it was me. After that he said my credit wasn't good enough so I needed to send a other I tune card for $200 and I would have my loan by the end of the day August.10 never received the loan and they never return my call Internet
You have GOT to be kidding me! Author: Morongo valley, California On-Line Business: Jerry Fernandez speedy cash solution Internet

Sep 11 2016
greatbuyautographs dcautographs, alwaysauthentic_13, memorabilia*hws*, autographslm, coopertown2016, cmgraphs, allthosegraphs ebay seller using multiple accounts to sell forged autographs to unsuspected buyer. BUYER BEWARE Covina California Just doing the right thing. Author: Chicago, Illinois Sports Cards & Memorabilia: greatbuyautographs Internet

Sep 09 2016
Liberty uship delivery agency Petsafe International delivery courier service Scammed me out of $400 for a teacup pomeranian puppy 10 weeks old Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: arab, Alabama Air Travel: Liberty uship delivery agency Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

Sep 08 2016
EasyHomes123 & Steve S Mitchell The same scam artist, tried to change his address and numbers Lakeland Florida
Author: Lakeland, Florida Real Estate Services: EasyHomes123 & Steve S Mitchell Lakeland, Florida

Sep 06 2016
Arizona Automotive Institute AAI I ateend AAI for 10 months and whin I singhed up I wase told told by thim that thay would carry my loan but at the end of the 10 months I wese told that I woul need to take out A expensive loan to pay it off befor thay would give me my deploma the instruckters did not know what thay wer doing I did NOT get my moneys werth the info wase pore at best Glendale Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Arizona Automotive Institute Glendale, Arizona

Sep 06 2016
misha wilson on 8/10/16 - I without realizing ordered one of misha wilson's marketing programs I then asked him for a refund at which he continued to ignor me Internet Author: Gloversville, New York Computer Marketing Companies: misha wilson Internet

Sep 05 2016
andy gunn ourk9 hi guys he hired me for job on terms of 6000 ph per week after 20 days of job when i asked for my remaining pay of 12000 ph he started giving excuse no job done site not completed, when i repeatedly requested that send me remaining information 10 times he didt have ready he owes me 120000 ph he is scam same he did with many employees new york Internet Author: bhopal, Alabama Dog Breeders: andy gunn Internet

Sep 05 2016
Clickquotesave.com Paul Galante Bought via contract 30 Annuity Leads. Contract guaranteed 5-10 days max for delivery. after numerous delays Mr Galante substituted direct mail leads for my actual leads and refused conttact thereafter Boulder Colorado Feedback from Client Tom Beinar. Author: Carmichael, California Customer Leads: Clickquotesave.com Boulder, Colorado

Sep 05 2016
Conservice utility management & billing I pay for trash &water/sewer under the rent.Each month the charges change ! Always going up !!! Is there ANYTHING I can do ??? I am 83 yrs old and on fixed income. I need help ! PLEASE RESPOND !!!! THANK YOU ! Lois Closson Logan, Utah Author: Spokane, Washington Property Management: Conservice utility management & billing Logan,, Utah

Sep 04 2016
Aabaco Small Business Aabaco compromised email hosting account, someone using my email account and only Aabaco Staff could get access even I change my Password with step 2 verification. SunnyVale California Author: Moreno, California Websites: Web Hosting: Aabaco Internet