Your Search | prompto 10 min. oil change

1, Report #1319549

Jul 29 2016
VIP Auto Body & Collision CUSTOMERS BEWARE! 10 day job turns into 3 month + Nightmare! Coldwater Michigan Author: Coldwater, Michigan Auto Repair Service: VIP Auto Body & Collision Coldwater, Michigan

2, Report #1319510

Jul 28 2016
Suntrust Bank Suntrust Atm took $600 of my cash and didn't return until after 10 business days charlotte Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Banks: Suntrust Bank Nationwide

3, Report #1319407

Jul 28 2016
upclk charged 33.95 dollars when I purchassed a 10 dollar computer system repair without my OK Internet Author: taberg, New York Computer Help Desk: upclk Internet

4, Report #1319346

Jul 28 2016
Impexeuro Info salesunit, Robinson Foster They received 104 euro via Western Union on 7/10/16 and never sent me the product since 7/10th when they received the money - anti glycemia patches . They requested additional 790$ for shipping with DHL out of which they claimed 90% will be refundable. I did not sent 790$ realizing it was scam . They never sent me the money back . Brussels Brussels, Author: New York , New York Drug Manufacturers: Impexeuro Brussels ,

5, Report #1319334

Jul 28 2016
Hew-Tex Oil and gas Corporation ,Hew-Tex, Withholding rightfully owed disbursement funds. Houston Texas Author: Woodstock, Georgia Brokerage Companies: Hew-Tex Oil and gas Corporation (Hew-Tex) Houston, Texas

6, Report #1319113

Jul 26 2016
GunMagWarehouse.com I bought 30 round mags and they sent me 10 round mags Doral Florida Author: Des Moines, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: GunMagWarehouse.com Doral, Florida

Jul 26 2016
Homeaway VRBO Homeaway adding a 4-10% service fee to bookings in 2016 Austin Internet Author: Evergreen, Colorado Lodging: Homeaway Internet

Jul 26 2016
Dish Network 10 day contract cancellation fee Hampstead North Carolina Author: Hampstead, North Carolina Internet: Dish Network Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Atlanta medi spa Atlantamedispa.com Botox Dr. Debra Atkins Atlanta Buckhead Marietta Atlanta, Georgia
PENDING LAWSUIT IN COBB COUNTY GEORGIA IMAGES TO FOLLOW Author: Atlanta, Georgia Doctors: Atlanta medi spa Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 25 2016
Marine Depot Getting the Shaft after 10+ years of Loyalty Garden Grove California Author: Morgan Hill, California Pet Shops & Supplies: Marine Depot Garden Grove, California

Jul 25 2016
Cellvia and Hydrolux CCL*COALMUSC 844 5341281 FLMassfrenzyhr 844 5418931 I ordered a free trial of just the Hydrolux Anti Wrinkle face cream and was automatically directed to their cellvia site to purchase a tag on...no options not to do this and was charge a bit over $10 for shipping. I Internet
Author: Vista, California Alternative Health: Cellvia and Hydrolux Internet

Jul 25 2016
Verizon Wireless I am grandfathered and now they are making us change plans or lose our service. Greenville Nationwide Author: Taylors, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
The Monkey Farm, Vicki Conley Vicki Conley After earning my degree in veterinary medicine and coming to a crossroads in my life, I needed a change and wanted to seek out a purpose, gain experience with exotics in a clinic setting while volunteering for a good cause. Playa del Coco Other- Costa Rica Author: Lexington, South Carolina Tourist Attractions: The Monkey Farm, Vicki Conley Playa del Coco, Other

Jul 24 2016
Oil can henrys Rude and never going back Redmond Oregon Author: Terrebonne, Oregon Auto Service Stations: Oil can henrys Redmond , Oregon

Jul 23 2016
Just Brakes Went for an oil change/inspection, ended up spending $1500 and facuing a new problem with car Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: Just Brakes Tampa, Florida

Jul 23 2016
New World Carriers New World Auto Transport They repeatedly change the amount of the payroll that they put in to employees bank accounts from the payroll stubs. They never pay employees that quit their last check. They are very unfair people in all business aspects. They belittle employees and customers. Very unfair and dishonest people. Katy Texas Author: Rosharon, Texas Auto Transporters: New World Carriers Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Adore or Tresor Rare TOTAL RIPOFF. SCAM ARTISTS. They get you into the store via free products then proceed to sell you wrinkle serum that turns flaky white in a matter of 15 minutes. No return which is on the receipt AFTER you buy the products. DO NOT GO INTO THE STORE. HIGH Pressure SALES. I CALL FRAUD ON THESE SNAKE OIL SALESMEN. NEVER AGAIN. FILED DISPUTE WITH MASTERCARD. VENETIAN HOTEL, LAS VEGAS NATIONWIDE Author: Mountainburg, Arkansas Beauty Products: Adore or Tresor Rare Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
PREMIER RECOVERY SERVICES 5 years later I get a call - the amount owed almost double the original amount - I've had the same phone number for 10+ years and they never contacted me! Sandy Utah Author: Provo, Utah Collection Agencies: PREMIER RECOVERY SERVICES Sandy, Utah

Jul 22 2016
Mailbox Media Jonathan Gilbert (or Givert)Showed up at my door in 10-21-15 and sold me a subscription to Vacations magazine.  Glendale, AZ Author: FL, Florida Places & Information: Mailbox Media AZ

Jul 21 2016
I Bought a M92 SBR. Never got it to shoot more than 10 rounds without a jam. Sent it back to him 3 times , he kept saying it was fixed but lied each and every time. Finally after the third time and videos of it NOT working he told me to get it fixed and he would pay for it. I did and now he refuses to pay. He's a liar and now I have to take him to court to get my money back. Bradenton Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Guns & Ranges: Felex Yukhtman Bradenton, Florida

21, Report #1220383

Jul 21 2016
Trinity Energy Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Trinity Energy Group learned from past years in business to invest into Low Risk Oil Producing Oil Projects Only. In the last 3 years, Oil Prices have Dropped to a 10 year low in the Industry. Trinity Energy Group only looks for Oil Projects, that are producing and we can buy them at 10-30 cents on a Dollar. Trinity Energy Group is a New Oil Market on getting Oil projects discounted, Like the US was in the Real Estate market 3-5 years.*UPDATE: Trinity Energy Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Fair Oaks, California Loans: Trinity Energy Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Trinity Energy Group Inc oil, gas and energy company. Trinity Energy Group, a team of experts with industry expertise and core-competencies to manage the investment life-cycle from project acquisition through development, drilling, production and exit strategy for investor liquidity of each project and investment. Sacramento, California

Jul 21 2016
optimal garcinia cambogia Absolute mango cleanse when I tried to cancel before the 14 day trial was up, they tried to extent the trial for 30 days. they kept trying to change my mind and argued with me. after two phone calls they finally cancelled my account. santa Ana California
Author: alvarado, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: optimal garcinia cambogia santa Ana , California

Jul 21 2016
Jiffy lube gig harbor Isaiah, Christopher, Josh Did not do there jobs had to come back to have them fill all my oils vacuum my truck and then get told I was a bad customer for complaining about my services slammed my truck door on my leg I've never had this happen to me in my life ! Gig harbor Washington Author: gig harbor, Washington Oil Companies: Jiffy lube gig harbor Gig harbor , Washington

Jul 20 2016
Staton Optical 8 pairs of glasses 5 broke any were from the clerk removing them from the case to owning them for less than 48 hrs. I am now wearing glasses from 10 yrs ago because 2yrs later my glasses from Staton optical are so cloudy I can barely see through them Evansville Indiana Author: Evansville, Indiana Eye Care: Staton Optical Evansville, Indiana

Jul 20 2016
Valvoline instant oil change Vista ca, franchise owner and district manager and LIARS AND THIEVES!!!! Scandaless liars with 0.0 INTEGRITY. Caused US MARINE to loose business Vista California Author: Vista , California Oil Companies: Valvoline instant oil change Vista, California