Your Search | prompto 10 min. oil change

Jul 29 2014
Team Resources, Fossil Energy, Grand Summit Group, Grand Summit Oil Fund, A Team Resources Inc Kevin Boyles, Jim Wilson, Andy Belson Jim Wilson Senior Vice-President, Business Development Fossil Energy Corp. 350 Via Las Brisas Ste. 230 Thousand Oaks, CA. 91320 800-525-9908 3160 Telegraph Road, Suite 202 Ventura, California Author: Vacaville, California Brokerage Companies: Team Resources, Fossil Energy, Grand Summit Group, Grand Summit Oil Fund, A Team Resources Inc 3160 Telegraph Road, Suite 202 Ventura, California

Jul 28 2014
auravie They suckered me! It was supposed to be a free trial offer of a 30 day supply. Only pay shipping and handling. What they DON'T tell you is that the trial is only 10 days long. It took 7 for me to get my order, so by the time I got my package, it was almost too late to complain. Also, I didn't get charged the 97.88 (putting me into overdraft) until 12 days had passed. So, I had NO IDEA about the nearly 100 dollar charge! Shame on you AuraVie! You blood-sucking con artists!!! Van Nuys California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: auravie Van Nuys, California

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Jul 28 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 28 2014
Mercury insurance/Todd I bought a 2006 Nissan 350z and had an oil consumption with dealer and engine was bad took forever to have warranty co approve my claim and finally after months of arguing and with dealer help they replaced my engine with a junk yard engine that is worse and now dealer said I need engine again after consumption test again and engine burns more oil now than ever ! Mercury denied my claim and now stuck with a junk yard motor that burns more oil ! This has been the worse experience ever and now I am stuck paying for a vehicle that has an engine with no idea of mileage and burns more oil ! I bought warranty with San Mateo credit union in so San Francisco ca and they are just as guilty of mercury selling this crap of insurance to hard working people avoid mercury and San Mateo credit union !!!! Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Martinez , California Auto Warranty: Mercury insurance Oklahoma

Jul 27 2014
ADE Construction Corp. (Armando) On April 10, 2014 the above named contractor started cement repair and painting, which also included $50.00 to paint the driveway black. Instead of using a driveway sealer the contractor used Karnack Roofing Tar which up to today is not completely East Elmhurst New York Author: Far Rockway, New York Builders & Contractors: ADE Construction Corp. East Elmhurst, New York

Jul 22 2014
change-my-postal-address Another Victim of the Address Change Scams Kuala Lumpur Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Credit Card Fraud: change-my-postal-address Internet

Jul 22 2014
MMASLIMDOWN.COM 888-97896806 CHARGE OF 49.95 APPEARED ON MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY AUTHORIZATION OR CONTACT FROM ME. THE COMPANY HAS AGREED TO RETURN MY MONEY IN 10 DAYS. THIS IS ATROCIOUS AND I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO TOLERATE THIS ABUSE. Internet Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: MMASLIMDOWN.COM Internet

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 19 2014
All American auto I canceled this policy within the 30 day period allowed. I was told refund would take 7-10 days. That was 22 days ago I called on 6/30 and was told that the person handling my refund was no longer with the company and they would have to start the process all over. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Foxborough , Massachusetts Car Insurance: All American auto Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 15 2014
2-10 Home buyers warranty 2-10 warranty loopholes and excuses Denver, CO Nationwide Author: Tomball, Texas Home Warranty Companies: 2-10 Home buyers warranty Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
T-mobile Forced us to change our phone number and then denied us etf reimbursment Austin Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Nationwide

14, Report #1162066

Jul 15 2014
blueprint engines Marshall engines Chevy 383 engine- sold me junk. motor smokes, knocks, blows oil past new(?) rings Kearney Nebraska Author: Mabel, Minnesota Auto Parts: blueprint engines Internet

15, Report #1162084

Jul 15 2014
eeco mr clinton smith baited me to change my mind to attend mediation and then told me that i could not get a right to sue letter the respondent committed fraud by falsifying my records and the mediator realize he committed fraud and still told me my case was over and offered me some unemployment money as a trick.he knew i was ignorant to their mediation process he stole my rights, based on fraud and deception. please help me it was so wrong atlanta Georgia Author: Rome Ga., Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: eeco atlanta, Georgia

16, Report #1162022

Jul 14 2014
Tire Pros Queen Creek Dennis Mangola Caused 8-10 thousand dollars worth of damage to my car and refuses to help fix it. Queen Creek Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Tire Pros Queen Creek Queen Creek, Arizona

Jul 14 2014
2 10 home warranty AC hs taken a month to repair maybe Ohio, maybe Denver virginia Author: las vegas, Nevada Warranty Companies: 2 10 home warranty Select State/Province

Jul 14 2014
Long Star Construction Jerry Haycraft Jr He ripped off my 83 year old mother . He started work did not finish. He ruined 10 inside doors in her house and started painting but did not finish. She had to pay over $700 to get the work repaired and finiahes. He is a scamer. He asked for the money up front because he did not have the money for supplies and gas. he was supposed to be a friend. Burleson X Author: Fort Worth, Texas Home Improvements: Long Star Construction Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Kdivweatherman.com wrong product shipped and tried to make me pay for return of product due to their error as well as arguing with me about them sending the wrong product. also tried to negotiate me keeping the wrong product by giving me a credit which was less than 10% of total purchase. complete fraudulent company Internet Author: Elyria, Ohio Sporting Goods: Kdivweatherman.com Internet

Jul 13 2014
Laser East Med Spa GAIL SEDDON, SEAN LYNCH ripoff, stay away, snake oil, lyers, con artists, COMMACK New York Author: commack, New York Health Spas: Laser East Med Spa COMMACK, New York

Jul 12 2014
Precision Research Inc. Precision Customer Research Inc Bank Fraud (via Cashiers Check) Ultimately would have ruined my financial status for 10 years Atlanta Georgia Author: San Antonio, Texas Cash Services: Precision Research Inc. Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 11 2014
J. Doerr Painting Co. Jeff Doerr Painting His MO is get 1/2 down then walk off the job after only 10-20/% started. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: venetia, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: J. Doerr Painting Co. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 10 2014
IIG Norwegian Cruise Lines TWA Vacations IIG promises a 8 day & 7 night cruise for two with round trip airfare for two!! All you have to do is attend 90 min. seminar. Columbus Ohio Author: Fullerton, California Cruises: IIG Norwegian Cruise Lines Columbbus, Ohio

Jul 10 2014
Comcast - Comcast Cable - NBC - Attorney General - BBB - Federal Trade Commission, deceptive billing practices, open investigation Independence Missouri
Author: , Kansas Cable TV: Comcast - Comcast Cable Independence, Missouri

Jul 10 2014
rnr performance rnr engine repairrnr bait and switch lowball integrity price change increase exorbitant charge no explanation time frame broken break promise estimate phoenix Arizona Author: Peoria, Arizona Auto Mechanics: rnr performance phoenix, Arizona