Your Search | public storage, alameda

Dec 10 2016
MPP London Fanshaw Ontario refuse Help, Trustees London Wards 1, 11, 12 & 14 Thames Valley School Board, Thames Valley School Board London Ontario, Principal Princess Elizabeth Public School London Ontario, Superintendent Princess Elizabeth Public School Ontario, Associate Director Learning Support Services TDVSB My Son's right of Education is deprived. London Ontario Ontario Author: London , Ontario Public Schools: MPP London Fanshaw Ontario refuse Help London, Ontario

Dec 10 2016
CPR For Your Car F.E.N. Enterprises of New York, Inc., Cadillac Restoration and Parts Elsa Mauer Nicodemus has my 1967 Ford Galaxie convertible and she refuses to return it to me. Elsa said that she sold my car because of storage charges that were not paid. I never received the proper paper work for the storage charges for my late brother Tony’s car nor any paperwork for the process of having a mechanics’ lien put on my car. I only received a letter telling me that she was going to do it. This is not legal. Poughkeepsie New York Author: Marlboro, New York Auto Repair Service: CPR For Your Car Poughkeepsie, New York

Dec 09 2016
Storage battles Storage treasure Total junk Internet Author: Middletown, Ohio Internet: Storage battles Internet

Dec 09 2016
Augustus Precious Metals Augusta Precious Metals Augutus Scams Me with Home Storage IRA Beverly Hills California Author: California Financial Services: Augustus Precious Metals Beverly Hills, California

Dec 08 2016
Zippy Shell Moving & Storage Zippy Shell false advertising, bad moving co., dirty warehouse storage facility, delivered our things on an open flatbed truck while raining the entire time, does not want to pay a minimum amount to make us happy after ruining our things. Nationwide Author: Youngsville,, Louisiana Moving Companies: Zippy Shell Moving & Storage Nationwide

Gillian Moody PR/Video Editor Fraudster Alert Toronto Ontario
Award-Winning Communicator, Public/Video Relations Practitioner Gillian Moody Files Against Author/Attempted Video Dude Paul Collins, but Still Wants To Support the Mentally Challenged Author: Toronto, Ontario Advertising / Deceptive: Gillian Moody Toronto, Ontario

7, Report #1342084

Dec 08 2016
Public Reputation Business Claim Center Fraud Boca Raton Florida Author: Wilton, Maine Consumer Services: Public Reputation Boca Raton, Florida

Dec 06 2016
The Notary Spot Mobile Notary Public Pasadena Texas Author: Marcy, New York Notary: The Notary Spot Pasadena, Texas

Dec 06 2016
Bishop L. Austin Bishop Austin and Associated Bishop Austin literally stole my money and kept all of my personal financial information for his own personal files: The worst. I hired Bishop Austin as my attorney to help resolve matters with my estate. He was supposed to devise a Trust on behalf of my and my grandmother . He's horrible. I'm so disappointed in him. What a terrible attorney. This review is going up every and anywhere I can put it. The public needs to know you're a scam . Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Bishop L. Austin Los Angeles , California

Dec 06 2016
THOMSON AND SONS MOVING AND STORAGE They charged me twice and damaged my furniture Boca Raton Florida
Author: Hallandale, Florida Moving Companies: THOMSON AND SONS MOVING AND STORAGE Boca Raton, Florida

Dec 05 2016
Tuff Shed Storage Units and/or (Mr. Hyman )and/or (Mr. Juan Contreras) Refuse to respond to complaint of Use of Cheap Presswood while guranteeing a Lifetime Warranty on buildings. Houston Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Storage Companies: Tuff Shed Storage Units Houston, Texas

Dec 03 2016
North star moving Slimey Creepy Movers Move from New York to New Jersey Internet Author: Bronx , New York Moving & Storage: North star moving Internet

Dec 01 2016
Civic Van Lines Inc. DBA Shleppers Moving & Storage Jesse Heeber Unpaid Wages for Hours Worked, Poor Treatment of Clients Items, Stealing customer belongings while in storage, Lying to customer stating Temperature Controllled Storage, Storing customers goods outside during rain. North Hollywood California Author: Calabasas, California Moving Companies: Civic Van Lines Inc. DBA Shleppers Moving & Storage North Hollywood, California

Nov 30 2016
Swift Van Lines revolution moving and Storage LLC. Previously Revolution moving and storage, LLC Deceptive, underhanded and unethical business practices. Maryland Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Moving Companies: Swift Van Lines revolution moving and Storage LLC Internet

Nov 30 2016
Zippy Shell Donna Yext/Zippy Shell they damage my stuff between storage and moving it from PA to GA and dont want to fix it . i was told i had full insurance when i did a claim they tell me i was not fully insured (((REDACTED))) Whitehall, Pennsylvania Nationwide
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Moving Companies: Zippy Shell Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
ASAP MOVERS MD Bait and Switch tactic Baltimore Maryland REBUTTAL TO ANONYMOUS 11-29-16 Author: columbia, Maryland Moving & Storage: ASAP MOVERS MD Baltimore, Maryland

Nov 29 2016
ALL MY SOME FORT MYERS FLORIDA removal Fort Myers Florida Florida Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Moving & Storage: ALL MY SOME Florida

Nov 28 2016
Classmates, Inc. classmate ripoff 2016 Author: Oxon Hill, Maryland Public Schools: Classmates, Inc. Internet

Nov 26 2016
Division Head: Lorraine Barry of Reading Public Library 64 Middlesex Ave. | Reading, MA 01867 Librarians Bullying Senior Citizen at Library Reading Massachusetts Author: elsewhere, Massachusetts Government Services: Division Head: Lorraine Barry of Reading Public Library Reading, Massachusetts

Nov 22 2016
Memo Storage Bank account hacked!!!! Internet Author: Stow, Ohio Internet Fraud: Memo Storage Internet

Nov 21 2016
Lynx Lynx Bus Transportation public transit Harassment Orlando Florida Author: Orlando , Florida Taxi & Limousine Services: Lynx

Nov 21 2016
elite moving and storage Bait & Switch skokie Illinois Author: Oak Park, Illinois Moving & Storage: elite moving and storage skokie, Illinois

Nov 21 2016
VIP MOVING SERVICES RIP OFF Bound Brook New Jersey Author: PARLIN, New Jersey Moving & Storage: VIP MOVING SERVICES Bound Brook, New Jersey

Nov 17 2016
Loan Modifications Associates Presented themselves as being able to help with our Motaga. Had us send payments to them instead of the loan holder. Never communicated with our loan holder. By chance looking on the web yesterday, realizes My Home was set for Public Auction TODAY! 11/17 Doesn't say Utah Loans... Author: lebanon, Tennessee Real Estate Services: Loan Modifications Associates Internet

Nov 15 2016
Spring Saunders Eldad Liberman, Eli Lieberman, Eldad Lieberman, Eli Liebman Eli Lieberman and Spring Saunders and Adrian Zaw all working to scam the public - scammed me and charged my credit card multiple times without my approval. burbank California This was settled Author: Beverly Hills, California Air Travel: Spring Saunders burbank, California