Your Search | puppy depot coram, ny

Jan 22 2017
Dreamfrenchies.com Keamy PrestigeStephy Prestige Scammed for $490 for a puppy I didnt receive Dallas texas Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Dog Breeders: Dreamfrenchies.com Internet

Jan 22 2017
'Frank' with Candycupteacuppomeranians.net Hunnypotpomeranianshome.net Tricked my mom into driving 8 hours to look at a puppy that doesn't exist. Canton Nationwide Author: Killeen , Texas Sales People: 'Frank' with Candycupteacuppomeranians.net Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
My Rainbow Puppies Youngs Puppy Town; Youngs Teacup Puppies; Puppy Dog Town; Passion Pups. Young Van Roekel keeps changing her business name after scamming so many people, to avoid getting caught! Fraud: Selling sick puppies as healthy only to say none of the illnesses are 'life threatening' as justification Elgin Texas
Rebuttal to anonymous compaint Author: Austin, Texas Dog Breeders: My Rainbow Puppies Elgin, Texas

Jan 19 2017
loan depot trying for a mortgage loan Southfield Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Questionable Activities: loan depot Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
ridgid tools home depot ridgid tools rips consumers off on warranty Nationwide Author: zephyrhills, Florida Sales People: ridgid tools Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY Brandi Alston Someone called to tell me the att. would call me in 2 hours. She called and said I needed the info I recieved in the mail. When I didn't have it, she gave me the number to the gaming commisioner's office. She called back and wanted me to pay the taxes on my $500,000.00 prize that I am to get on Friday. He said Albany, New York Author: Bremen, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY New York

Jan 18 2017
Real Deal K9 Real Deal Protection Dog Sales Real Deal K9 Protection Dogs Sick puppy near death Acton California Author: los angeles, California Animal Abuse: Real Deal K9 Acton, California

Jan 17 2017
Eye Glass Depot Phoney frames, lost return Brooklyn New York Author: Dallas, Texas Optical Products & Repair: Eye Glass Depot Brooklyn, New York

Jan 15 2017
Drive Safe Auto Center Scam Artist fake mechanics Rockaway Park New York
Author: Rockaway , New York Auto Mechanics: Drive Safe Auto Center NY

Jan 15 2017
3D Retrievers - Heather Wilson Heather E. Wilson Lab Labrador Retriever puppy breeder Conroe Texas
Author: LOUISBURG, North Carolina Dog Breeders: 3D Retrievers - Heather Wilson Conroe, Texas

Jan 14 2017
LegoMug Rip off!! I ordered 2 mugs a month ago....I was charged and notified a shipping label had been made. That is the last communication I have received. According to tracking info, my order never left the warehouse. No response to 4 inquires. NY MC19310 was part of bank deposit info internet Author: Bloomfield, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: LegoMug Internet

Jan 13 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Hungry puppy bank Alexandria Lousiana Author: Cordova, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 12 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC High Class UniverseOrder #350444 Ordered 2 cute puppy banks for children -$43.98 Louisiana Author: Sheffield, Iowa Internet Fraud: Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet

Jan 12 2017
Rama Deals www.gpswatch4kids.com Returned the watch and was never refunded Seneca NY Author: Englewood, Colorado Specialty Stores: Rama Deals Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
Double take chihuahuas /Stephanie is untrustworthy I purchased a dog from Stephanie and never received my dog. After sending payments via PayPal she them closed her account and refused to answer my calls. The few times I did contact her she had a reason she was to busy to talk to me. When I ask her for pi Liar dishonest purchased puppy died never got my dog I paid for Corpus Christi Texas I Don't Know Who You Are Author: Maryland Animal Services: Double take chihuahuas /Stephanie is untrustworthy Corpus Christi , Texas

Jan 11 2017
Unstoppable vision LLC High Class Universe no puppy banks - No presents for the grandkids at Christmas AL Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Unstoppable vision LLC Internet

Jan 11 2017
MYPILLOW.COM MIKE LINDELL AND STAFFERS DETRIMENTAL RELIANCE ADVERTISED NY INFAMERCIAL PRICE BOGO 29.95 BAIT AND SWITCH CHASKA Minnesota Author: COLLEGE POINT, New York Medical Expert Witnesses: MYPILLOW.COM CHASKA, Minnesota

Jan 11 2017
unstoppable LLC I ordered 2 Puppy piggy banks for christmass, never relieved them, I was charged 3 times and no piggy banks, the number they have on their credit card statement days THIS VOICE MAIL was not set up. rip off, fraud Los Angeles, California Internet Author: mission viejo, California Toy Stores: unstoppable LLC Internet

Jan 11 2017
Donald Creadore greedy, selfish, liar, manipulator lawyer NY New York AUTHOR CONFESSES TO FAKE STORY Author: NY, New York Lawyers: Donald Creadore NY, New York

Jan 11 2017
Joseph Kasper incompetent lawyer, disorganized, cannot write motions or appeals well, makes appointments and is hours late or sleeping in his car, office is a mess NY New York Author: Howard Beach, New York Lawyers: Joseph Kasper NY , New York

Jan 10 2017
Carnival Cruise Line long lines to get on board, rip off for drinks, internet usage, phone, boring at dinner table, bad food, Going out on a limb Author: NY, New York Travel Services: Carnival Cruise Line

Jan 10 2017
Dominic Barbara attorney who is ruthless, selfish, who stole excessive legal fees from me and so many others. Report him and sue him and make sure that this lawyer does not get his law license back ever again ny New York Author: Kew Gardens, New York Lawyers: Dominic Barbara ny, New York

Jan 10 2017
Fiverr.com Micah Kaufman & Vered Schwarz SCAM RIP OFF BEWARE OF THESE CON ARTISTS New York, NY AND Tel Aviv Israel Internet
Author: Wesley Hills, New York Consumer Services: Fiverr Internet

Jan 10 2017
copy my commissions a work from home job, and I was suppose to get a set of CDs for $7.00 never got. ___________(c)__________________ NY Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Home Based Business: copy my commissions Internet

Jan 09 2017
Sinai Northshore Medical Associates dr bijan golyan, dr faraidoon daniel golyan, dr joseph golyan, kourosh david golyan, sinai northshore medical group, sinai northshore med assocs Dirty Doctors. Third world office. Suite 108 Great Neck New York
Author: East northport , New York Doctors: Sinai Northshore Medical Associates te 108 Great Neck , NY 11021 , New York