Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Puppy Depot Coram, NY
There may be more reports for "Puppy Depot Coram, NY"
For more results perform a general search for "Puppy Depot Coram, NY"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
New Jersey e-z pass/Retrieval Masters Creditors bureau, inc $100 to go to New Jersey Elmsford, ny Internet Author: Staten Island , New York Collection Agency's: New Jersey e-z pass/Retrieval Masters Creditors bureau, inc Internet

Feb 23 2017
Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY I hired this person Joe Nolan to attach my well to my brand new construction of my house. In our initial verbal coversation.... He said he would run the well water before attaching it to the house. He never did this..... He first lied about it point bl He did such horrible job on my brand new house. He cut into my foundation beams saugerties New York
Author: Catskill, New York Small Business Services: Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY saugerties, New York

Feb 22 2017
Trust Collective Trust Collective, Adam Fine CEO Trust Collective Bullsh** artist, Rogue Fake Ad company, Rip off artist, Con, New York CIty Nationwide
Author: NY , New York Advertising Agencies: Trust Collective Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
puppy spot puppyspot.com False advertising, fraud and poor customer service Cooper City Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: puppy spot Internet

Feb 22 2017
Acs Scarmmer New york, NY Nationwide Author: Parsons, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: Acs Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Skin endear Don't buy product it does not work and they will rip u off they said 4.95 and charged me 164.00 don't buy this product Ny Internet Author: Hampton , Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Skin endear Internet

Feb 21 2017
Lisa Hennings Dean Hennings $3000 lost on English Bulldog puppy returned for genetic medical issues.They promised replacement, NO replacement or refund ever given. Valley City Ohio Author: Los Angeles, California Horse Breeders / trainers: Lisa Hennings Valley City, Ohio

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 19 2017
STA Check Processing, Depew, New York Beware, sketch company New York New York Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Collection Agency's: STA Check Processing, Depew, NY New York, New York

Feb 19 2017
Johnson's Teacup Yorkies Scammed me out of buying a yorkie puppy. Houston, Texas Internet Author: Tuscaloosa , Alabama Attorney Generals: Johnson's Teacup Yorkies Internet

Feb 19 2017
Adirondack bank Bank error. Ilion NY New York Author: Ilion, New York Accounting: Adirondack bank New York

Feb 18 2017
Pictures on gold. aka. Sacred medals Sacred medals Stole my money! Did not deliver product that was promised. Ripoff, cheap product should be outlawed. Looks like something out of a gum ball machine for 169.00!!!! Should not be allowed to continue business in this manner! Staten island NY Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Jewelry Stores: Pictures on gold. aka. Sacred medals Internet

Feb 17 2017
Military Hippie Dishonest, misleading, false advertising, poor quality clothing, refuses to answer my questions or provide refund for returned item. Boca Raton Florida Dispute the charge Author: Brooklyn, NY, New York Clothing Stores: Military Hippie Internet

Feb 17 2017
Best Brilliance Don't buy from this compamy NY NY Internet Author: ARLINGTON, Massachusetts Jewelry Stores: Best Brilliance Internet

Feb 17 2017
JilaWeimaraners James Lee is the person we had to deal with. Weimaraner puppy stalled at airport Atlanta Internet Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Internet Fraud: JilaWeimaraners Internet

Feb 16 2017
Britney Sturtz Beth Sturtz Julie Sturtz Sick puppy Warsaw Ohio Author: Mansfield, Ohio Animal Services: Britney Sturtz Warsaw, Ohio

Feb 16 2017
Teacup Puppy Store and Boutique teacuppuppiesstore.com Inhumane treatment of puppies waiting to be sold and shipped, They send u puppies that are nothing like the one you thought you purchased and probably aren't, They lie about the size, and they way over charge you, and they buy from puppy mills Ft Lauderdale Florida
Author: Johnston, Rhode Island Animal Services: Teacup Puppy Store and Boutique Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 16 2017
Unstoppable Vision I ordered 2 Puppy banks from a Facebook ad for a total of $43.98 and never received them. My credit card was charged, though! Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Toy Stores: Unstoppable Vision Internet

Feb 15 2017
From You Flowers AKA fromyouflowers.com From You Flowers Deceptive Practice New York NY Resolved Author: Olathe, Kansas Florists: From You Flowers Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
bobs outlet clothing bobs outletsfashion warehouse ordered a black north face for christmas for my daughter. size XL jacket wasn't even close to fitting. it is fake. i attempted to call several times, cannot reach anyone. i did one time and the guy was rude and ignorant. i sent the jacket back, and still have not received my refund. that was january 4th brooklyn, ny Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Customer: bobs outlet clothing Internet

Feb 15 2017
Valient Market Research Scott Upham Owner will personally attack you online to drive sales. Rochester, NY and online Internet Revenge Posting - Disregard Author: Rochester, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Valient Market Research Internet

Feb 13 2017
1-800 Flowers Valentines Day for my of 36 years Carle Place, New York Nationwide Author: Yukon, Oklahoma Florists: 1-800 Flowers Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Elk Minature Schnauzers Scammed me out of 5750.00. Was looking for minature schnauzer puppy found 2 on their site. Bought for 1400.00 then needed insurance for 2000. They needed 1850.00 for shots and 500.00 for cite permint. atlanta Georgia Author: eugene, Oregon Animal Services: Elk Minature Schnauzers atlanta, Georgia

Feb 12 2017
Gaylin R Gilliver Will of the Winds Akitas, Forever Akitas, Magic Mountain Puppy delivered to me with genetic eye defect and infection Internet Author: Crete , Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: Gaylin R Gilliver Internet

Feb 12 2017
Beauty Wrinkle cream/reducer (several subcompany names) Don't know full names MKR*MAGICKREAMand PARKSERU are two of several No product recieved, recurrent charges no warning, refused refund not listed Several (NY, NJ, OH, etc...) Internet
Author: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin Beauty Products: Beauty Wrinkle cream/reducer (several subcompany names) Internet