PUPPY DEPOT CORAM, NY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Puppy Depot Coram, NY
There may be more specific results for "Puppy Depot Coram, NY"
For more specific results for "Puppy Depot Coram, NY"
Showing 1-25 of 10,947 Found Reports For more specific results for "Puppy Depot Coram, NY"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 26 2017
Nextiva Illegal overcharging of sales tax and excessive fees amounting to over 40% of invoices Scottsdale Nationwide, Internet, NY Author: Port Washington, New York Telephone Companies: Nextiva Nationwide

May 26 2017
Signpost, Inc. Accepted or took $800 for services which yielded me no new business NY New York New York Author: Yucaipa, California Internet Marketing Companies: Signpost, Inc. NY New York,

Home Depot - Horrible Contractor & Customer Service Internet
Author: Any City, Dist of Columbia Carpet & Tile Installers: Home Depot Internet

May 24 2017
LUMANERE & SOLIEL LUMANERE COSMIC BEAUTY SKIN I CALLED THE NUMBER FROM THE TV FOR LUNANERE SKIN CREAM. THE ORDER WAS ALL AUTOMATED. ONCE I ORDERED THE SKIN CREAM AND PUT IN MY PAYMENT INFO, IT IMMEDIATELY ADDED AN EYE SERUM AND DID NOT GIVE ME AN OPTION TO ACCEPT OR REJECT. SINCE THE CHARGES WERE FOR SHIPPING ONLY, THEY WERE MINIMAL. THE NAME ON MY BANK STATEMENT FOR THESE TWO ITEMS ARE CHARISMATIC HEALTH AT 877-500-0349 AND THE SECOND ONE WAS FROM AD SKINVENTURE AT 877-427-0349. I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT. I BELIEVE THIS IS A FORM OF ELDER ABUSE. NEW YORK, NY New York Author: YREKA, California Skin Care: LUMANERE & SOLIEL NEW YORK, NY , New York

May 24 2017
MedsStoreLand they claim to be a Canadian Pharmacy that will legally ship you non-controlled medicines  NY,New York Nationwide\ Canada Author: LEXINGTON, Tennessee Drugstores: MedsStoreLand Nationwide

May 24 2017
Puppy Love Kennels Catherine Farmer Be Aware! Did not refund my refundable $575.00 deposit left on a puppy. Limestone Tennessee
Author: Groveland, Massachusetts Sales People: Puppy Love Kennels Limestone, Tennessee

7, Report #1200489

May 23 2017
World Patent Marketing Desa Deceive and lie to regular herd working people for the sole porpose of making money. Miami, FL / NY Nationwide Author: Florida Liars: World Patent Marketing Nationwide

May 23 2017
Virginia Grant -Wise d.b.a. Rehoboth Long Coat German Shepherds Virginia's Pride Paid in advance for puppy, wouldn't refund money Efland North Carolina
Author: Lynn, Massachusetts On-Line Business: Virginia Grant -Wise d.b.a. Rehoboth Long Coat German Shepherds Efland, North Carolina

May 23 2017
English Bulldog & French Bulldog Puppies For Sale FB, Michelle Sotolongo, Cnnic, Adorablebulldogs No Puppy, No Refund Miami Florida Author: Sanford, Florida Dog Breeders: Michelle Sotolongo Miami, Florida

May 23 2017
The Porter Group DO NOT PRE-PAY for a search Baltimore Nationwide, MD, NJ, PA, NY, VA, DC Author: Ellicott City, Maryland Employment Services: The Porter Group Nationwide

May 22 2017
Atorney Thompson Gould Page - Attorney Richard Bruce Rosenthal - The Lexus Project Stolen Retainer Failure to provide retainer agreement Hartford and Kew Gardens, NY Connecticut Author: Monroe, Connecticut Attorneys & Legal Services: Atorney Thompson Gould Page Hartford, Connecticut

May 22 2017
Laura Blackburn Dave Peterson Puppy Scam - Fraudulent Cashiers Checks. North Carolina Internet Author: Oroville, California Unusual Rip-Off: Laura Blackburn Dave Peterson Internet

May 19 2017
Travits Tcups and Toys I purchased a Toy Poodle puppy, but unable to get Health Record from his breeder, Tara Travit Jacksonville Florida
Health Record now received Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Animal Abuse: Tara Travit, Travits Tcups and Toys Jacksonville, Florida

Anggie Linder & Sam Hammond Sick puppy sellers Cabot or Beebe Arkansas Internet
Are you surprised? Author: Fort Worth, Texas Animal Abuse: Anggie Linder & Sam Hammond Internet

Loan depot California
Author: Forest park, Georgia Real Estate Services: Loan depot California,

May 18 2017
Office Depot Office Max Non-Delivery (Twice) and Promised Refund Not Processed Nationwide Author: Conshohocken, Pennsylvania Office Suppliers & Stationers: Office Depot Nationwide

May 18 2017
Orlando Pet Service Victoria Gutierrez, Michelle Sotolongo, Mike, Suli , Heather Whittington Took our money,led us on and we received no puppy or refund Orlando? Florida
Author: Pleasant View , Colorado Adoption Agency: Orlando Pet Service Internet

May 17 2017
Terry collins I found this website for pembroke Welch corgis. I checked with the better business bureau in Atlanta,they informed me there was only one complaint in 3 years and that was for paperwork. This person I believe now did not give me his correct name. I sent him the payment for the puppy . The bottom line no puppy and he has my money. I feel ridiculous and embarrassed that I fell for this scam. Atlanta Georgia Author: Bradford, Massachusetts Liars: Terry collins Atlanta, Georgia

May 16 2017
RAC contracting Corp in Farmingdale NY STAY FAR AWAY, They costs me over $28k in repairs because they didn't know what they were doing and then tried to charge me over $10k to fix their own mistakes. Run don't walk away from this company. Farmingdale Nationwide Author: Dix Hills, New York Home Improvements: RAC contracting Corp in Farmingdale NY New York

May 15 2017
Coro Realty, Midtown Place Shopping Center, The Home Depot, PetSmart, Whole Foods, Starbucks, Staples, TJ Maxx, GNC, Olive Bistro. SCAM, Ripoff, Deliberately Deceptive Signage Atlanta Georgia
Author: Peachtree City, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Midtown Place Shopping Center Atlanta, Georgia

May 15 2017
Sydney Hare Sydney took advantage of my small business by demanding a significant refund and threatened us with a bad review if we didn't give her the refund she was seeking. We gave her the refund she demanded and then many months after the refund was issued, she wrote a scathing 1 star yelp review of my business. She was extremely rude with my staff. New York, NY Internet Author: New York, New York Tailor Shops: Sydney Hare Internet

May 15 2017
Office Depot Office Max, Officemax cheats reward card holding customers of promised benefits Internet Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Office Suppliers & Stationers: Office Depot Internet

May 15 2017
Headlight depot Headlights Headlight was defective and emailed and called within two days of receipt they tell me it needs 3 pictures I sent then they tell me that they have to send to warranty dept not good Internet Pennsylvania
Author: Owings, Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Headlight depot Internet

May 15 2017
Concord financial investments Company said I qualified for a $10,000 loan then kept adding cost after payment was received Online but claim NY I have sent payments to Canada Internet
Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Financial Services: Concord financial investments Internet

May 15 2017
Dermagroup NYC Omar Torres Dr. Torres has denied giving me my annual check-up, even though I have a serious problem that needs to be seen by him.New York, NY, New York Author: New York, New York Skin Care: Dermagroup NYC Omar Torres New York, NY, , New York