Your Search | purchase cic*ce credit report 800 3888725 ca

Jul 30 2016
Lgi homes My mom is going through LGI now for hone's and she has to put almost 8,000 down because her credit score is not good. Plus they keep telling her that she needs more documents and resendso the same stuff over and over again. She was supposed to be in end of may then end of June then end of July and it's been a nightmare ever since Atlanta Georgia Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia Mortgage Brokers: Lgi homes Atlanta, Georgia

2, Report #1319785

Jul 30 2016
US PHARMACY RAHUL SHINDE MUMBAI, INDIA Author: los angeles ca., California Unusual Rip-Off: US PHARMACY Internet

3, Report #1319783

Jul 30 2016
Skin Element and Eye Vibe Beware of Snake oil Pacoima Nationwide Author: Upton, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: Skin Element and Eye Vibe Nationwide

4, Report #1319768

Jul 30 2016
Commercial Credit Counseling Services Corporate Turnaround debt consolidation, credit counseling, credit repair, debt resolution Paramus New Jersey Author: Boise, Idaho Credit & Debt Services: Commercial Credit Counseling Services Paramus, New Jersey

Jul 30 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins  Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Botox made a mess of my face Doctor didnt warn me of the risks Marietta Georgia No Settlement Author: roswell, Georgia Plastic Surgeons: Atlanta Medical Day Spa Marietta, Georgia

6, Report #1319709

Jul 30 2016
Cash bet usa Mike and danny We sent 200 And did not receive our money we suppose got a loan for 5,240 but now they say we need some money they are screemed out and they also call from different numbers I also googled they address now I'll be so wrong wen I get my check and go down there and blow the company up I will not be wrong we also had to purchase a itune card to put the 200$ on it 200 west jackson Chicago Illinois Internet Author: Hot springs Arkansas , Arkansas Cross-Border Scams: Cash bet usa Internet

7, Report #1319699

Jul 30 2016
Bluebird American Express Don't use mobile check deposit! Internet Author: Ventura, California Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird American Express Internet

Jul 29 2016
Federal Court held that Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith’s threat to prosecute ED Magedson and Xcentric was likely to be found to be illegal retaliation, and likely to be found to have violated the civil right of free speech First Amendment of the United States Constitution
prepaid. Author: Tempe, Arizona Government Corruption: Page1.me Michael Roberts Rexxfield DISGRACEFUL spreading lies | Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith - RIPOFF REPORT STATEMENT Rebuttal Posting countering Michael Roberts Rexxfield propaganda. Sac City, Iowa

9, Report #1319674

Jul 29 2016
The Good Feet Store BEWARE....You cannot get any type of refund from this company. I saw the Good Feet commercial less than a month ago and I hobbled into the store hoping I could get some relief. The gentleman who helped me was charming and told me he had the same exact foot condition that I did. He said he could guarantee I would get better with the Good Feet orthotics. I was shocked at the price ($800) but I felt so humiliated somehow if I didn't buy the package since he spent so much time with me. I ultimately had to pay from 2 different credit cards just to be able to afford them.  Broomfield Colorado Author: Northglenn, Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: The Good Feet Store Broomfield, Colorado

10, Report #1319665

Jul 29 2016
PaymentWall Credit Card Fraud Unethical Criminal Corporation San Francisco California Author: Hawaii Internet Fraud: PaymentWall Internet

11, Report #1319642

Jul 29 2016
nexusop scamming customers out of money to make company rich then take the sales money from contractors with unrealistic fees nobody knows Internet Author: gary, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: nexusop Internet

12, Report #1319616

Jul 29 2016
Encore motors of Sarasota, Inc. Daniel Lussier- Internet sales manager I bought a 2011 Toyota Prius on 5/11/16 under the belief that this used car was an accident free vehicle. I corresponded with Daniel Lussier, the sales manager to the dealer, who indicated that the car had not been involved in any accidents. Once i bought it and got on the road the left side of the rear bumper began to disengage from the bumper, and i had to constantly to reatach it. Once i came to Ca i took the car to a reputable body shop where i was informed that the car had been involved in a major accident, and that the initial cost to repair would be in excess of $4,000 Sarasota Florida
Author: Bellflower, California Auto Dealers: Encore motors of Sarasota, Inc. Sarasota, Florida

13, Report #1319625

Jul 29 2016
pcphonesoft.com are down but shareit are still selling the product! Various products sold by the company PCPhoneSoft that work in conjunction with the MagicJack VoIP software require a serial number check after purchase to activate. Their website pcphonesoft.com is down, so purchased products cannot be activated. They do not respond to their phones at 1 800 406 4966 or +1 952 646-5022 or +49 221 31088-30 Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Software: pcphonesoft.com Internet

14, Report #1319626

Jul 29 2016
Progressive Leasing Refuses to report to the credit bureau Salt Lake City Utah Nationwide Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Credit Reporting Agencies: Progressive Leasing Nationwide

15, Report #1319610

Jul 29 2016
Truth Finder First, credit card rejected, then disconnected. I tried this about 6 months ago and the second you request the one time only choice they start the rejections, First they reject the credit card and then they disconnect you from website. Of course you have paid then and you can't get back on to recover your monies. No idea Internet Author: Fairfield Bay, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Truth Finder Internet

16, Report #1319609

Jul 29 2016
suddenlink I had the bundle installed in my home in 2013 under my son names and I did not pay the balance of the bill, so my son contacted me and told me that the bill needs to get paid so it could be taken off of his credit report and I thought it was handled by suddenlink representative, but today in 2016 the balance of the bill has been assigned to my daughter's account who has never had any types of dealing with Suddenlink.  Lufkin Texas Author: Lufkin, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: suddenlink Lufkin, Texas

17, Report #1319608

Jul 29 2016
Travelers Insurance Company Travelers/ hudson Valley Federal Credit Insurance Agency Fraud in paying Insurance Claim Albany New York
Author: Mahopac, New York Insurance Agencies: Travelers Insurance Company Albany, New York

18, Report #1319602

Jul 29 2016
LilPlay.com I went to locate an online movie and LilPlay.com came up, so I entered my particulars and they told me that I had 5 days if I declined no money would be taken from my credit card I checked the next day and 2 payments came out of my credit card and they  Access my account Baltimore Maryland Author: Sangre Grande, Online banking: LilPlay.com Baltimore, Maryland

19, Report #1319586

Jul 29 2016
Horizon Card Services They took 7.95 from my checking account without me authority. Haven't received a card from them. And i want my money back. Miami Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Horizon Card Services Internet

20, Report #1319577

Jul 29 2016
Zeno Auto Parts Dominic said that they had the Trans that I was looking for and would have it shipped immediately. That was FOUR WEEKS ago. My credit card was also used SIX times for purchases after they got my info. They will not answer the phone and will not return phone calls....of course not, why would they!! Theiving assholes! Hamilton Twnsp New Jersey Author: Sarasota, Florida Auto Parts: Zeno Auto Parts Hamilton Twnsp, New Jersey

Jul 29 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California

22, Report #1319560

Jul 29 2016
SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Jay Rapport lied and had someone sign my name. When i said i did not want to ship my at $1098.00 AND I STARTED AT A QUOT E OF $650.00 HE KEPT CALLING AND PUT THRU A $448.00 ON MY CREDIT CARD. Boca Raton Florida Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Boca Raton, Florida

23, Report #1319546

Jul 29 2016
J.T. Bryant Inc. Took Money & Didn't Payoff Collector - Account still locked Roanoke Texas
Author: Bedford, Texas Credit & Debt Services: J.T. Bryant Inc. Roanoke, Texas

24, Report #1319534

Jul 29 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM CREDIT SCORE CHARGED ME A DOLLAR TO GET SCORE, AND THEN CHARGED MY BANK CARD 29.95 WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. i RECEIVED CREDIT BACK, BUT THEY DID IT AGAIN THE FOLLOWING MONTH CITY NAME DOESNT APPEAR TENNESSEE Author: Maple Heights, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

25, Report #1319514

Jul 28 2016
Europe Ledger LTD, UK Donald Collins, Michael Gordon issued fake MT 799 LONDON Author: Alabama Credit Services: Europe Ledger LTD, UK LONDON,