Your Search | pure 24 fitness

Apr 16 2014
National Fitness I signed up for a membership with a local gym called Square One Fitness. Apperently the gym shut down and I never received any notice before or after it went out of business. I have contacted National Fitness and was told that my membership contract was over. I wanted to cancel my gym membership as the gym was no longer open and had shut down. I've been getting charged a monthly membership for 3 months now and don't want to pay for a gym membership anymore for a club that is no longer open. i was informed that I would have to mail in a letter that stated that i wanted to cancel it and I'm still going to be charged yet another monthly charge for a gym that is shut down until they get my letter in the mail. They would not cancel my membership via fax nor phone so that I would not have to pay another monthly amount for a closed own gym. The staff on the phone was unfriendly AND an willing to cancel my membership even though my contract is up. I have had to go out of my way to cancel with a gym that is no longer in service, I've had to pay for several months of a gym that is closed, and now I can't even cancel the membership whithout going out of my way to write a letter and mail it in. It should not be this hard to get a membership to a gym that is closed down! I should have received a letter, email, or phone call from this company stating that the gym I go to went out of business which I never did. I would like to be cancelled from this membership without having to pay yet another monthly fee for a gym that is closed. It shouldn't be this difficult! Layton Internet Author: SLC, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: National Fitness Internet

Apr 15 2014
Fitness Cubhouse They deducted from my account fundss that they were not authorised to take out of my account. Over a 3 month period of $89.95 per month a total of $269.85 Kidlington, Oxfordshire, OX5 1LQ,United Kingdom Author: Wongawallan, Qld, Australia, Other Drug Manufacturers: Fitness Cubhouse Internet

Apr 15 2014
GOLDEN EGG Film Festival Golden Egg Film Festivalgoldeneggfilmfestival.com/‎New York, Los Angeles, and Cancun film festivals presented by Golden Egg Film Festival. Timothy Schuebel and his young ridicolous Nasty girlfriend Jolyn Carpenter are two Crooks DON'T submit your film to this festival, they promised to take your film to Cancun to Los Angles and is pure LIES, They only want your submission fee. They dont know how to run a film festival, Terrible experience New York New York
Author: New York Festivals & Event Services: GOLDEN EGG Film Festival New York, New York

Adventure To Fitness Charging for new episodes that are not new Nationwide
Author: Florida Public Schools: Adventure To Fitness Nationwide

Apr 14 2014
California Family Fitness Name: California Family Fitness Address: 3880 Innovator Dr. City: Sacramento State: California Zip/Postal Code: 95834 debit card charges without permission sacramento California Author: sacramento, California Weightloss Programs: California Family Fitness sacramento, California

Apr 14 2014
Nebraska Jack LLC Jeff DeCrockerJeffrey DeCrockerJohn Decrocker Led us to believe we were purchasing a pure bred registered Dog, which is not what we received Minatare Nebraska Author: La Puente, California Dog Breeders: Nebraska Jack LLC Minatare, Nebraska

Apr 14 2014
Secure 24 Inc Jon Leach Company refuse to obey Missouri law by not paying unused Vacation and PTO upon seperation of employment st louis Missouri
Author: Belleville, Illinois Work Place Bullies: Secure 24 Inc st louis, Missouri

Apr 13 2014
Planet Fitness Western Blvd., Raleigh, NC Does Not Welcome Black Women Hostile towards black female members, unfriendly, toxic environment Raleigh North Carolina Author: North Carolina Health Spas: Planet Fitnes Raleigh, North Carolina

Apr 11 2014
Network Telephone Services REVIEW: Network Telephone Services Inc. (NTS) Commitment to total client satisfaction. Over 25 years. NTS provides customers with state-of-the-art technology & quality personal service. Network Telephone Services assists clients with print, internet, mobile, & television marketing campaigns. Clients can be confident Network Telephone Services customer service personnel is always available 24 hours/7days a week to handle any type of customer issue that may arise. Network Telephone Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™  as a safe business service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Communications & Networking: Network Telephone Services | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Since 1987, Network Telephone Services leads the industry in providing interactive telephone & Internet billing services. Network Telephone Services offers clients most robust billing platforms available, including credit card, telco billing, & direct consumer billing for mobile & land lines. WOODLAND HILLS, California

Apr 11 2014
Answersby They are a 24/7 computer support company that rendered my computer unusable after fixing it. Internet Author: Sussex, Wisconsin Computer Service & Repair: Answersby Internet

Apr 10 2014
Future Fitness Horrible Customer Service West Berlin New Jersey Author: MOUNT LAUREL, New Jersey Health Clubs & Gyms: Future Fitness West Berlin, New Jersey

Apr 10 2014
pocket hose ultra pure garbage, promo for buy one get one pay shipping, billed me for two hoses and two shipping. new jersey, reallyu india Internet Author: brigantine, New Jersey Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: pocket hose ultra Internet

Apr 08 2014
Body Renew Fitness Boise, Body Renew, Body Renew Fitness & Tanning-- Illegal use of credit card, unlawful billing, bait & switch, poor customer service, ethical misconduct. Boise Idaho Author: Boise, Idaho Health Clubs & Gyms: Body Renew Fitness Boise Boise, Idaho

Apr 08 2014
Blockhead Fitness SCAM!!!!!! Georgia Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Processing Companies: Blockhead Fitness Chicago, Illinois

Apr 08 2014
ABC Financial/Quest Fitness Refuses to cancel membership, insisting on certified letter when several phone calls were made to cancel to both Jackson Mississippi Author: Carthage, Mississippi Collection Agencies: ABC Financial/Quest Fitness Jackson, Mississippi

Apr 07 2014
Active Lite Pure Garcinia cleans total full of sh* and lies Largo Florida Author: canton, Georgia Liars: Active Lite Pure Garcinia cleans La, Florida

Apr 07 2014
ECM Acquisitions Eric MartinNona BlackSahsa WangBart YatesAntoine Bell The company is a pure scam and has predatory employment practices Miami Florida Author: Brickell, Florida Employers: ECM Acquisitions Miami, Florida

pure garcinia and fx cleanser activelite, garcinia Largo Florida
Author: HARTFORD, Connecticut Weightloss Programs: ActiveLite weight Management Largo, Florida

Apr 07 2014
pure vitamins they claim to give you a free bottle of garcinia cambogia but its not true thy charged 87.00 then 10 days later charged me 92.00 more for another bottle las vegas  Nevada Author: lake forest, California Weightloss Programs: pure vitamins las vegas, Nevada

20, Report #1119951

Apr 07 2014
Pure Vitamins PureGC60.com They ripped me off for $174.34 for what was advertized as free. las vegas Nevada Author: oceanside, California Drug Manufacturers: Pure Vitamins las vegas, Nevada

Apr 07 2014
Puregc60 Pure Garcinia Cambogia Don't take the bait on the free trail. Las Vegas Internet Author: murray, Kentucky Weightloss Programs: Puregc60 Internet

Apr 04 2014
Icon Health & Fitness Nordictrack Defective product. 1 month turnaround on replacement part that was also defective & they don't care! Logan Utah Author: Danbury, Connecticut Sporting Goods: Icon Health & Fitness Logan, Utah

Apr 04 2014
Best Brand Values hotbooksale.com Purchased two paperback books and have been charged $19.95 on my credit card for 24 months. Would only issue a 6 month refund. Boca Raton Florida Author: Minnetrista, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Best Brand Values Internet

Apr 03 2014
Total Respond Power LLC my most recent electric bill is over $300 and never in my life have I gotten such a high bill; usually it is around $60. I have been with this company about 6 months until another supplier contacted me and quoted me 0.07 x KWH and Total Respond is charging me 0.24 x KWH; this is outrageous!!! I have sent them a message on their website 2 days ago asking for a courtesy refund and it tells says on their website they will respond within 24 hours; I have not received a response from them. I have switched to another electric supplier in the meantime but has not gone into effect yet. Orangeburg New York Author: Waterford, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Total Respond Power LLC Orangeburg, New York

Apr 03 2014
Max Health Pure Garcinia Cambogia Deceptively began my trial without me receiving the product and refused to provide a refund. Trinity Florida Author: San Diego, California Weightloss Programs: Max Health Trinity, Florida