Your Search | pure 24 fitness

Feb 11 2016
FITNESS REPAIR PARTS FRP FRP used Federal Express to deliver Eliptical parts. They said I have no recourse and have to pay the amount and penalty although I never received the package. They said it was MY responsibility to go to my neighbors and try to find the package. They will NOT give me a refund because they said I clicked on agreeing that all sales are final although I never received the package and FED X cannot find it. I cannot believe that a company would treat customers like this. I recommend never using them. We no longer need the products because I had to go out and hire a handyman since I never got the parts. Would you deal with this company??? Wentzville, MO 63385 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home HealthCare: FITNESS REPAIR PARTS Internet

Feb 10 2016
Alphawear Fitness Gamesellerpros, Albert Arcuri, albert@alphawearfitness.com, support@alphawearfitness.com Known Scammer Albert Arcuri - File Your Consumer Fraud Report Orlando FL Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Sales People: Alphawear Fitness Internet

Feb 10 2016
Beachbody Fitness $108.65 Charged on My Account and For What? California Author: arlington, Texas Weightloss Programs: Beachbody Fitness California

Feb 09 2016
Blast Fitness ABC Financial Still Charge After Cancelling and Threaten to Tarnish Your Credit When I Never Had Contact With Them Clovis California Author: Clovis, California Health Clubs & Gyms: Blast Fitness Clovis, California

Feb 04 2016
David Ogron Ogie, Jim Sylvia, Holly Watson Shake it off Fitness Laguna Beach Nationwide
Author: tacoma, Washington Home HealthCare: David Ogron Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
24/7 Locksmith Services aka United Locksmith Services Charged for emergency lockout service, when I wasn't locked out and made an appointment 5 days earlier. Scam Internet Companies Working Together Internet Author: Annapolis, Maryland Maintenance Companies: 24/7 Locksmith Services Internet

Feb 03 2016
Cash USA Michael Martin Cash Usa Michael Martin said I have outstanding amount of 875,75. Docket # EVR-38924 with Cash USA. Case #CF-MA-595232. IF I failed to respond 24 hours or they'll take it to court. They said they'll contact my current employer to garnish from my wages. I have seen this kind of report before...don't believe them!!! Beware! Los Angeles California Author: Blanding, Utah Cash Services: Cash USA Los Angeles, California

Feb 02 2016
Hourglass Gang Nicky Rae aka. Tashari I ordered the bang belt (fitness belt) from Nicky Rae's company called Hourglass Gang. I found them on instagram by the username of @bangingloser . Florida Internet
Author: toronto, Ontario Weightloss Programs: Hourglass Gang Internet

Feb 02 2016
nat gun owner assc I ordered my flashlight in mid Dec. It arrived 1/24/16. It will come on and there is no charger. Saint Charles Misouri Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: nat gun owner assc Internet

Feb 01 2016
pure life bogus phone numbers. no legitimate number to call to cancel. even credit card companies couldn't find them. Tampa florida
Author: Bayville, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: pure life Tampz, Florida

Jan 31 2016
fitness dynamics Greg Lara is a bully and can not be trusted! Racho Santa Margaritta California Author: clarence, New York Health Spas: fitness dynamics Racho Santa Margaritta, California

Jan 30 2016
Carlos A. Castano Pure Essential Linen Co., LLCPURE ESSENTIAL LINEN 2 LLCHERMANOS MONCAGRIPPO USA, LLC Left my rental property without paying the rent of $1700. Miami Florida Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Hotel: Carlos A. Castano Miami, Florida

Jan 29 2016
cfk*peoplefinder I canceled .99 cent special withen 24 hours in sept 2015 but was charged $24.95 until ja.2016 Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: cfk*peoplefinder Internet

Jan 28 2016
24 hour fitness 24 hours memberships scam!!! SAN FRANCISCO/ walnut creek Nationwide Author: Walnut creek, California Adult Care Facilities: 24 hour fitness Nationwide

Jan 27 2016
NikeRosheRunOnline.com They refuse to send the shoes I ordered. I paid for them. They continue to tell me they will be shipped. They were ordered on Dec. 24 and paid for by my debit card. NikeRosheRunOnline.com Internet Author: Duluth, Minnesota Clothing Stores: NikeRosheRunOnline.com Internet

Jan 27 2016
Fitness Warehouse 4 Less Did not send product I ordered and will not respond to me Los Angeles California Author: Tangerine, Florida Fitness Consultants: Fitness Warehouse 4 Less Los Angeles, California

Jan 26 2016
24 hour Fitness Pushing out Lifetime Members by closing Sport and Active Gyms San Bernardino Nationwide Author: Grand Terrace, California Health Spas: 24 hour Fitness Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Pure Talk took money out of my account that I didnt authorize Pennsylvania Author: Corry, Pennsylvania Telephones: Linda Dodd Corry, Pennsylvania

Jan 25 2016
24-7 in touch, Clearwater, FL A scam staffing company! Clearwater Florida Author: Safety Harbor, Florida Employment Services: 24-7 in touch, Clearwater, FL Clearwater, Florida

Jan 25 2016
security fitness This company located 236 park Avenue Plainfield NJ. Is a scam promises you a job. Before they tell you the job where you be place they want you go fill out the application take a drug test pay 100 for the background check drug test uniform the place Is u SCAMMERS 236 park Ave Plainfield NJ Nationwide TERMS AND POLICY. NEVER FOLLOWED PROTOCAL Author: NJ, New Jersey Security Services: security fitness Nationwide

Jan 24 2016
Metro Athletic Club PRO Fitness Charged me, Not a member, called me, I won free membership. NOT FREE. Hidden Fees lafayette Indiana Author: Lafayette, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Metro Athletic Club lafayette , Indiana

22, Report #1282056

Jan 24 2016
Reginald White Coach and Fitness Instructor of the New Life Fitness Fort Washington Maryland This man advertised a NFL football trip with hotel accomodations and airfare for 1000 per person I paid $2000 for my husband and myself and we didn't receive the tickets or a refund this event was suppose to take place Jan. 3rd. 2016 Fort Washington Maryland
Author: Monroe , Virginia Sports Facilities: Reginald White Fort Washington, Maryland

23, Report #1281985

Jan 24 2016
Atomic Boxing Atomic fitness systems Lied; misrepresented; deceived San Pedro California Author: San Pedro, California Weightloss Programs: Atomic Boxing San Pedro, California

Jan 23 2016
Alden McLaughlin MBE says what???? Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

25, Report #1281919

Jan 23 2016
Ngoa G700 Flashlights I ordered 2 G700 Flashlights on 12-24-15 and have not received any Flashlights and it has been a month. The last time I called them they hung up on me. Saint Charles Mo. Internet Author: Irrigon, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Ngoa G700 Flashlights Internet