Your Search | pure colon 1000

Dec 03 2016
Helen of Troy The product Sea Breeze gave me 3rd degree burns. 6 years later the chemical burns turned to cancer. I had to have my face cut open and smile crooked now. They offered me 1000$. They lied to me asked me to deal with them direct and now they are saying it i Personal Injury Cancer from use of Sea Breeze , Helen of Troy, El Paso, Texas Internet
Author: Union City, New Jersey Medical Supplies: Helen of Troy Internet

Nov 29 2016
Garcinia Pure Cambogia Not sure Pull from my account 87.27 with out understanding that the trial used was monthly . result over drawn 17.00 overcharge St. Petersburg Florida Author: Austin, Arkansas Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia Pure Cambogia St. Petersburg , Florida

Nov 28 2016
Hairdoo App & Leonardo Colon III Leo, Lenny Never paid on time and left still owed $635 out of $900+ balance. West Hollywood Internet, California Author: Los Angeles, California Barbers: Hairdoo App & Leonardo Colon III Internet

Nov 27 2016
PURE LINE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA I BOUGHT THE TRIAL SUPPLEMENT. DIDN'T WANT ANYMORE BUT CANNOT FIND A PHONE # OR ADDRESS TO CONTACT THEM. MY CREDIT CARD IS BEING CHARGED $79.00 A MONTH AND I HAVE NO WAY TO REACH THESE PEOPLE TO STOP THEM!! Internet Canceling Pureline Garcinia Author: Anacortes, Washington Drug Manufacturers: PURE LINE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Internet

Nov 21 2016
JomaShop Joma watches Defective watch, less tahn 40 days old, Joma would not take any action for repair/replace. Watch was in $1000. range and they said tough luck! Brooklyn New York Internet Author: vienna, Virginia Jewelry Stores: JomaShop Internet

Nov 14 2016
FERNANDEZ CONSTRUCTION LLC HUGO ARTURO HERNANDEZ I agreed to a contract with Arturo Hernandez for Stucco, and concrete. I gave him a deposit for $3500, $1000, and $500 for a total of $5000. The contract was not completed except for concrete, which he miscalculated the materials. He tried to take shortcuts in materials and workmanship on the stucco, and when confronted, he got belligerent, and stopped returning calls. He demanded more money, and claimed that the contract we agreed on, did not include the major repairs needed to complete a stucco job. Since our encounter, I have left several messages for him, and have received zero return calls back. I am having to look for another stucco contractor to complete the job that I had agreed to with Fernandez Construction. ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico Author: RIO RANCHO, New Mexico Builders & Contractors: FERNANDEZ CONSTRUCTION LLC ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico

Nov 13 2016
Pure Line pure line garcinia cambogia and Forskolin rip off artist got 11.99 dollars 1st time and now used my credit card again for $149.90 without permission! new york New York Author: Hanahan, South Carolina Drug Manufacturers: Pure Line new york,

Nov 11 2016
Nutra away supplements Pure Supplements Pure Nutra False Advertising - NOTHING FOR FREE Delaware & Utah Internet Author: East Elmhurst, New York Weightloss Programs: nutra away supplements Internet

Nov 10 2016
vwdcorp vwdcorp crawlspace doors /Mathew Pure Junk! FLIMSY USELESS WONT STAND UP TO HEAVY WIND DO NOT BUY FROM! Aberdeen nc Author: Hampton Bays NY, Florida Building Products: vwdcorp Internet

Nov 10 2016
Pureline Garcinia Pure line Dietary Supplement Florida Author: Brentwood, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Pureline Garcinia

Nov 08 2016
Bella Vita 18457 Bella Vita lift pallet 18458 Sent product after cancellation. Charged for that, then charged for products that were never even sent!! I ordered a trial offer for 4.95 and have been charged over $1000!!horribe brutal company!! Internet Author: Bella vista, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: Bella Vita 18457 Internet

Nov 01 2016
Allied Service Center Company had vehicle for several weeks for simple repais. Cant get a straight answer. Tried to get $1000 from us for ECM repair, got agitated when we bought part ourselves and only paid them for labor. Diagnostic machine all of sudden generating various codes so we can pay for additinal repairs. Paid them $800 for new wires, not sure if the wiring is new because the Svc Advisor stated sensors are co-existing with the wiring. We feel defeated and robbed with no gun. I am a hard working government employee with 2 children. My hard earned money is valuable. This concludes my statement. Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: Allied Service Center Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 31 2016
Unified Caring Association Perennial Care, Patriot, Americas Trust. Led us to believe this was an option to use for the Obama Care. Told us they would be saving us over $1000. Led us to believe this was a PPO plan and we could see any doctor we wanted to see. When asked about the deductable was told it was a no deductable plan. When asked who the provider was the conversation was led in a direction where we were never told who the carrier was. Mt Shasta California Author: Douglasville, Georgia Customer Leads: Unified Caring Association Mt Shasta, California

Oct 31 2016
Capital Personal Loan Christopher Garner 832-639-2166 TexasRonnie Cooper 202-239-0996 Wash. D C Scam and a ripoff. Requires you to put $100 on an AppleItunes gift card. Then tells you need insurance policy of $1000. Houston Texas Author: Summerville, South Carolina Loan Brokers: Capital Personal Loan Houston, Texas

Oct 31 2016
Dietnutritiontodayoffer.com Pure Garcinia Cambogia The company offered free samples & I agreed to pay shipping. About two weeks later, I get charged $89.95. Internet Author: HIGH POINT, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Dietnutritiontodayoffer.com Internet

Oct 29 2016
Regan Hanold Beegle Regan Beegle Hanold George C Hanold Harold Properties Manhattan Star Financial, Winston Wolf, Inc,George Hanold, Regan Beegle Hanold, Regan Hanold Beegle, George C Hanold Hanold Properties Real Estate Brokers and supposed Short Sale Experts are fraudulent decitful con men Newport Beach, California Newport Beach California COURT FINDS PATRICK TENORE SR NEVER MADE ANY POST. GEORGE HANOLD SR WAS THE COWARD WHO REPOSTED POST ABOVE POSTED ON HIS FAMILY 7 YEARS AGO TO TRY TO DAMAGE TENORE IN PURE JEALOUSY COURT ORDER FINDS Author: Formerly of , California Realtors: Regan Hanold Beegle Newport Beach, California

Oct 28 2016
NETCREDIT NC Financial Solutions of Utah, LLC, d/b/a NetCredit175 W. Jackson Blvd., Suite 1000 Chicago, IL 60604 877-392-2014 Predatory lender that provides credit to people with challenged credit Internet Mind your business Author: Norfolk, Virginia Loans: NETCREDIT Internet

Oct 26 2016
pure garcina elite ? beware- con job! SANTA ANA California Author: columbus, Ohio Alternative Health: pure garcina elite SANTA ANA, California

Oct 23 2016
Pure Cell/Derma Soft - CA Ace* Revive Antiaging- NJ Charged $89.79 for a product I never ordered - Took my Personal Information and put it on a contract. Santa Ana CA Author: Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Pure Cell/Derma Soft - CA

Oct 21 2016
George Colon Inexperienced and incompetent recovery coach Astoria New York Author: New York Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: George Colon Internet

Oct 21 2016
Jack Kitchen No payout, owe me over a $1000 and don't pay. Called the support number on the site and they say contact your agent. They are full of s*. Don't use this website EVER! Nationwide This is a pay per head player with an agent dispute Author: Dallas, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: Jack Kitchen Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
I'm glad the hawthorne and their cronie friends hate me because nobody is going to charge like their going to attack me when I haven't done anything to them then lie to their family members about me Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Refund Issued Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Oct 13 2016
Carroll Custom Cadillac Tim Carroll Diesel Pros and 4x4; Pure Cadillac service; PCS Princeton Texas
State Farm and Jake Weibe Author: Shepherd, Texas Auto Mechanics: Carroll Custom Cadillac Tim Carroll Princeton, Texas

Oct 09 2016
anthony mango chicagoland auto exchange global exotic imports 312-307-1000 miami Missouri Author: richmondhill, New York Auto Dealers: anthony mango Missouri