PURE ENERGY LABS, USAVE ON PILLS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Pure Energy Labs, USave On Pills
There may be more specific results for "Pure Energy Labs, USave On Pills"
For more specific results for "Pure Energy Labs, USave On Pills"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
SkinnyMeChocolate Have been trying to reach them to cancel, the number I found 1-855-354-6971 on their site is for TDS. I just found out from their reviews they may charge me $39 + change. Now I have to call my card company & I can't reach them. Even so far by email Austell Georgia Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: SkinnyMeChocolate Austell, Georgia

Aug 23 2017
Vlamorous AQUAVO I paid the shipping charges for 2 free samples -received order confirmation on 8/9/17 - account deducted for 97.83 on 8/22 nothing said anything about enrolling in autoship CO, Colorado Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Skin Care: Vlamorous Internet

Aug 23 2017
Cashnetusa Alex Cooper Was ripped off by company. They deposited bogus checks into my account and Bank returned them leaving me with a large negative balance on my account. They claimed it was a loan. Chicago Illinois Author: Gettysburg, Pennsylvania Accounting: Cashnetusa Chicago, Illinois

Aug 23 2017
Addict Gear Shoes purchased 30th June. Money taken from visa card 1st July. Email sent confirming delivery and proof of purchase but no delivery and no response from 5 emails sent.. S$82.. spent and nothing for it - order number 27806 Advertised on FB. Was good value so I thought I was buying something I wanted. I thought it was USA Internet Author: Singapore, Alabama Sporting Goods: Addict Gear Internet

Aug 23 2017
CARTHWRIGHT LAW SPECIALISTS BOSTON MARTIN LANSDALE I invested in new horizon energy ,2014, company was a scam. martin contacted me ,aug 20170, stating his client wants to purchase my shares ,however i wud hav to pay usd 12000to hav a regulator to release my share certificate .The regulator ,richard peterson was put in touch wit me . BOSTON Author: bedfordview, Massachusetts Financial Services: CARTHWRIGHT LAW SPECIALISTS BOSTON BOSTON,

Aug 22 2017
Oil Paintings Review oilpaintings.com fake buy 1 get 1 free advertisement Deerfield Beach, Florida Nationwide Why is it people do not read reviews before they part with their money Author: Washington, Virginia Art Gallery: Oil Paintings Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
NETWORK AUTO BODY SOCIOPATHS and CROOKS! Tried to give me back a fixed vehicle on a knowingly bent frame! los angeles California
Author: san dimas, California Body Work & Repair: NETWORK AUTO BODY los angeles, California

Aug 22 2017
Noveau Restor Facebook Deceptive Promo of Noveau Restor Eye and Skin Cream Trial/Unauthorized Monthly Charges on Credit Card Marked as Subscription/ On a trial basis but charges were done on June, July and August 2017 on the 2 products which amounted to almost 600 US Dollars on my Statement Billing. Internet, Lake Tahoe, NV 89449 Author: Las Piñas, Alabama Computer Fraud: Noveau Restor Internet

Aug 22 2017
Public moving services, Sarah johnson Qouted me and are not confirming a pick up a pick up date. They have drafted $1033 from my checking account and my pickup should be on 9/28, but they now have phones that are not in service and I am left hanging. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Lansdowne, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Public moving services, Sarah johnson Charlotte , North Carolina

Aug 22 2017
lewis tree service lewis tree service destroyed 30 year old laurel oak that was on private property new york New York Author: st petersburg, Florida Better Business Bureau: lewis tree service new york, New York

Aug 22 2017
Aaron Lee of Guaranteedrate.com User contacted me for goods on craigslist, i sent the goods as requested, user never paid for the item. scottsdale Arizona
Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: guaranteedrate scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 22 2017
Apex Enterprise Solutions Inc Wrongly Charged on Gemini Account continuously for an Year Mississauga Ontario
Author: Mississauga, Ontario Better Business Bureau: Apex Enterprise Solutions Inc Mississauga, Ontario

Aug 22 2017
Hammacher Schlemmer Return Refund Fraud - On a 78.23 bill. Return was $53.24 Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Hammacher Schlemmer Internet

Aug 22 2017
NeuLift I got ripped off for 179.90 drafted right out of checking account! After calling the number on the bottle to try and stop the draft I was told that after receiving the trial samples I had 14 days to cancel. I asked her where it stated this to which she replied in the terms box in small print. I told her that if the product was good then such faulty and bad business practices are not needed.I realize I should have read the small print more closely but why not advertise this 14 day deal on the major advertisement. It is just bad business. I told her I expect my products in the mail but cancel any future purchases. She tried to offer me extreme discounts on future purchase. NO THANK YOU! I told her I would be reporting this to anyone who would listen. So watch out everyone. That's a large chunk of change and I HAVEN'T received the products yet. Fountain Valley California Author: Commerce, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: NeuLift Fountain Valley, California

Aug 22 2017
All Things Beauty I also ordered a product from All Things Beauty and not received yet. Order date was June 24th, current date is August 22nd. My credit card was charged immediately with the promise to process within 14 days. The tracking shows it was sent out on July 5th from their warehouse to China California Internet Author: Kitchener, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: All Things Beauty Internet

Aug 22 2017
Barry Cohen Barry Cohen tricked me into having a procedure. He destroyed my nose and life. Rockville Maryland
Here is my answer to you Author: Alexandria, Virginia Plastic Surgeons: Barry Cohen Rockville, Maryland

Aug 22 2017
Allen Marketing Group Total Rewards Sold us a package for las vegas but we can not use the package because the rooms are always sold out unless you want to stay in a low end hotel. I missed the print that stated we had to go to a 90 minute presentation but at no point were we told that we would not be able to reserve a room until off peak season or at least 3 month sinadvance. They put an expiration date of two years because they do not have the rooms available unless you book them that far out. It offers perks food card travel vouchers and tokens but cannot recieve them until you book a room. Cant book a room because they are not available. If i want a room in a prime hotel during prime season i have to pay extra. I could have spent the money i spent this vacation offer and already had a vacatio booked and ready to go. it is a scam and i dont recommend buying into it. Salesmen on the matketing crew know how to answer questions and avoid giving true details. Cedar City Utah Author: Layton, Utah Resorts: Allen Marketing Group Cedar City , Utah

Aug 22 2017
Erica Yang Bought 2 go kart 1 should be on transport now, second is still in process, no contact possible. Payment has been done Jiangsu Guotai Smart Enterprise Co., Ltd Internet Author: Alabama Motor Vehicle: Erica Yang Internet

Aug 22 2017
David Johnson- On Fire Films Fat Black Con Artist and Rapist Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Producers: David Johnson- On Fire Films Chicago, Illinois

Aug 22 2017
geraldhouses brian lamps jessica jones Content Writing Team Gerald Houses On Freelancer, Piercing Behind the Mask Of Digital Fraudsters-Content Writing Team Edenville New York Author: Nairobi, Alabama Computer Fraud: geraldhouses brian lamps jessica jones New York, New York

Aug 22 2017
Fashion Nova Fashion Nova Rip-off Scammers Vernon California Author: New York, New York On-Line Business: Fashion NOVA Internet

Aug 22 2017
Ticket Fulfillment Services I purchased 2 tickets to a beach boys concert in ocean city md on February 16, 2017 for August 23, 2017. I thought I was ordering from Ticketmaster, but must have been redirected. . Internet
Author: Collegeville, Pennsylvania Ticket Sales: Ticket Fulfillment Services Internet

Aug 22 2017
Buyer Fashion Club AKA beautyfine AKA Chelsey On June 20, 2017. Internet promotion supposedly through Amazon. Husband answered survey and was promised a man's watch and paid $6.99 shipping. He again answered survey 2 and received second watch. On Visa transactions from June-July 23rd, there was a transactions on July 5 to Beautyfine, BECK@BECKSBESWI, charge of $99.79. Notified Visa and they gave me phone # of Buyer Fashion Club. Spoke with Chelsey August 22, 2017 who said husband had 14 day from purchase to cancell or exchange watch. Supposedly she cancelled account as of today, ID # C93415. She promised a 35% then a 59% discount if we remained on their monthly service. With all this, I am not sure IF we will receive a refund. She promised and then unpromised several options. Time will tell.What a ripoff. Austin Texas Author: Fort Payne, Alabama Internet Fraud: Buyer Fashion Club Austin, Texas

Aug 22 2017
PSV Nutrition and Healing They put a charge on one of my credit cards for something I didn't order. In fact, I've never heard of them! Internet Author: Cripple Creek, Virginia Alternative Health: PSV Nutrition and Healing Internet