Your Search | pure energy products a.p. products, p.e. labs

Sep 01 2014
bella labs sales staff deceptive no mention of 86 dollar billing and no desire to refund ! san diego California Author: west covina, California Bait-and-Switch: bella labs san diego , California

Sep 01 2014
OROGOLD COSMETICS Enticed me, Convinced me, entrapped me very quickly took my payment faster than anything I have ever seen. and then I realized they had deceived me ! SAN FRANCISCO California Author: Carringbah, Alabama Beauty Products: OROGOLD COSMETICS SAN FRANCISCO, California

Aug 30 2014
Tower Bank & Trust Company Tower Financial Corporation Tower Bank SNL Financial LC Old National Bank Advanced Tactical Ordnance Systems LLC ATO Systems LLC Tiberius Arms LLC Tactical Air Games Inc. Pepperball Technologies Tower Bank finances equipment for manufacturing counterfeit Pepperball Technologies Incorporated products and processes incoming payments. Knowing and willfull co-conspiracy to defraud the government of the United States and money laundering. Fort Wayne Indiana
Author: Heredia, Indiana ORGANIZED CRIME: Tower Bank & Trust Company Fort Wayne, Indiana

Aug 30 2014
Pure Green International A.K.A My Vapor Clean Pure Green International A.K.A My Vapor Clean Deceptive, Unreasonable, Terrible Customer Service, Complete Misrepresentation of products Petersburg Virginia Author: Vermont Miscellaneous Companies: Pure Green International A.K.A My Vapor Clean Select State/Province

Aug 29 2014
ARS Rescue Rooter Michael Brown Charged us $221.00 for a part that retails for $30.00 on average when you view products found. That's a 600% mark up , how is that fair business practice??? Indianapolis Indiana Author: Induanapolis, Indiana Maintenance Companies: ARS Rescue Rooter Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
Paula Young Wigs Avoid this company like the plague Internet Author: Head of Jeddore, Nova Scotia Beauty Products: Paula Young Wigs Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
Less Lethal LLC Pepperball Technologies Inc. Tiberius Arms LLC Advanced Tactical Ordnance Systems LLC ATO Systems LLC Dealer of Counterfeit Products of the Defunct Pepperball Technologies Incorporated; Co-Conspiracy to Defraud Law Enforcement Agencies; Internet Fraud Cincinnati Ohio
Author: Heredia, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Less Lethal LLC Cincinnati, Ohio

Aug 29 2014
Burgess Seed Company Customer service is as sorry as the products Bloomington Illinois Author: Bardstown, Kentucky Nurseries: Burgess Seed Company Bloomington, Illinois

Aug 28 2014
kikimagic.com / kc products Watch out for Scam from this old lady selling kiki magic from kc products company santa ana California Author: santa ana, California Sales People: kikimagic.com santa ana, California

Aug 28 2014
Flexsteel Flexsteel does not stand behind their products Nationwide Author: mobile, Alabama Furniture Manufactures: Flexsteel Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
Tristar Products, Inc. Genie Bra Won't refund my return item Wallingsford, Connecticut Internet Author: Houston, Texas Clothing Stores: Tristar Products, Inc. Genie Bra Internet

Aug 27 2014
eglidegoodies this company took my money and it's been almost 3 months since I placed my order. it seems to be a email based company only. you can't get a live person. I did my part, paying them, now I just want my product. this is the worst company to deal with so far. I won't and I strongly recommend that you people find a different company to get products from. Encinitas California Author: Pensacola, Florida Motorcycles: eglidegoodies Internet

Aug 27 2014
Steele products The item I received do not work Chino California Author: Caguas, Other Appliances: Steele products Internet

Aug 27 2014
Miami Ramps and More Inc This company is cheating people by selling defective products and not refunding the money Miami Internet Author: Miami, Florida Small Business Services: Miami Ramps and More Inc Internet

Aug 27 2014
Verde Energy USA This company was supposed to save me money but they doubled my rate in one month. norwalk Connecticut Author: newton, New Jersey Telemarketers: Verde Energy USA norwalk, Connecticut

Aug 27 2014
Iconic Motors thieves, selling phony products, con men, ballard is a crook plano Nationwide
Author: brooklyn, New York Auto manufactures: Iconic Motors Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Trade Secret Salon & Boutique Trade Secret, Trade Secret Salon, Premier Beauty, Beauty Express, Regis, Regis Salon Racist company history, Bankrupt business, thieving management, steals employee's pay Minneapolis Nationwide
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Beauty Products: Trade Secret Salon & Boutique Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
ENERGY SOLUTIONS OF FLORIDA , Renuen Corporation , Jeffrey Nemes, Alex Kim CONSUMER ALERT-ENERGY SOLUTIONS OF FLORIDA IS NOT A LEGAL CORPORATION OR D/B/A OF RENUEN CORPORATION (OTC: RENU) Jupiter Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Electrical Services: ENERGY SOLUTIONS OF FLORIDA Jupiter, Florida

Aug 27 2014
dream products Watch out for the free shipping scam Van Nuys California Author: oklahoma city, Oklahoma Internet Fraud: dream products Van Nuys , California

Aug 26 2014
FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC I would like shed some public awareness about Fairpoint Energy and other electricity supplies who are ripping off customers. I just called my local electric company and their rate over the past year has been less than .10 kWh for the past year. Fairpoint is charging consumers 50% more for their electricity rate for past several months .159 . I called Fairpoint in June when I found out about this price gouging requesting that my account be switched back to my local electric company. They informed me that they could give me a rate of .0919 but it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles. I was currently in the June billing cycle when I called and so I was expecting my rate to drop for July or at the latest August. When I got my bill for August it still had not changed. In the meantime I received an electricity bill of $440 for July and $325 or August. My bills have never been so high. Now I am being told it will not change until September. I was told this was common practice to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles. I have had to wait 3 billing cycles ,June, July and August. Buyer beware. Check your kWh if you are using one of these suppliers to see how they may be scamming you. Stamford Connecticut Author: Merrimack, Utility Companies: FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 26 2014
J.D Harris promag energy group are thieves cocao Florida Author: titusville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: pro mag energy group cocao, Florida

Aug 26 2014
Rebe Hair Rebehair.comQingDao Rebe Hair Products co.,LtdQingdao,ChinaTel: (86)15615706500PST: 4pm-12pm Monday-SundayEmail: sale@rebehair.comSkype: Susie: rebehair.susie Whatsapp:+8615215408079Adam: rebehair.adam Whatsapp:+8615562089866 Scam artists. This company reel's you in and once trust is established, they send you fake hair Qingdao China Qingdao Internet
Author: Alabama Beauty Products: Rebe Hair Internet

Aug 26 2014
Mannington Dirty Laminate Floor Nationwide Author: Mattydale, New York Building Products: Mannington Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
HomeStar Property Solutions FKA REO Energy Solutions Used my time, assets, resources and money...then took the fruits of my labor made money but decided not to pay me Maple Grove Minnesota Author: Prescott, Wisconsin Builders & Contractors: HomeStar Property Solutions Maple Grove, Minnesota

Aug 25 2014
Sheridan Labs RVTL Anti Aging reamEquinox day & night serum RIP-OFF Trial Offer not not Explained where correctly.. Buffdale, Utah 84065 Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida TV Advertisements: Sheridan Labs Nationwide