Your Search | purity mineral science, product test panel, linksstar,consumer research corperation inc., melissa,
There may be more reports for "purity mineral science, product test panel, linksstar,consumer research corperation inc., melissa,"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "purity mineral science, product test panel, linksstar,consumer research corperation inc., melissa,"

May 30 2016
Proven Data Recovery, Congi Enterprises Inc, Victor Congionti I am a small level computer technician and brought a bad hard drive for data recovery purposes to one of their so called “local location” where I came to know they are only internet based company and use mail boxes or drop off boxes services to get local business from the different cities of the United states and once a customer agrees to pay the price for data recovery, they then ship the drives to their sole location somewhere in Connecticut I believe. My issue with them is they are not local and lied to me and kept my hard drives for days until I got it back. NEW YORK Internet Proven Data Recovery Or Congi Enterprises Inc Or Victor Congionti Author: Alabama Work at Home Business: Proven Data Recovery, CONGI ENTERPRISES INC. Internet

May 30 2016
Pearson View testing Nicet Testing Test had no relivant questions to field activity. Very disceptive questioning, and no way to know wich questions you got wrong. I got the exact same score twice, close but not enough to pass. Deerfield Beach Florida Author: port saint llucie, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Pearson View testing Nationwide

May 30 2016
Dan Carmichael Crap Product, Bad Customer Support , Ignores customers cumming Georgia Resolved Author: Parkland, Florida Medical Supplies: Carmichael throne cumming, Georgia

May 30 2016
Gerry Lee; G. Lee Sales, Inc Gerry Lee of G. Lee Sales is incompetent shower door installer Tuxedo Park New York Author: Riverside, Connecticut Builders & Contractors: Gerry Lee Tuxedo Park, New York

May 30 2016
Hensley Enterprises Inc Mr. Alexandru Lungo Fraudulent Bank Guarantee, Fraudulent bank Letters, Fraudulent Corporate Letters Victoria, Mahe Belarus Author: Sandymount, Alabama Banks: Hensley Enterprises Inc Victoria, Mahe,

1&1 Internet Inc. STEAL MY MONEY!!! Chesterbrook Pennsylvania
Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Customer: 1&1 Internet Inc. Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania

May 29 2016
eBay Inc Stole my money to refund buyer outside policy! Double standards Internet Author: BROOKLYN, New York Medical Supplies: eBay Inc Internet

May 29 2016
Coastel Dental Inc my smile dental plan Pacific Dental services CDI Group Smile Generation Financial Dental management organization DECIET, MISLEAD, UNINFORMED scam on consumers Camarillo Nationwide Author: Long Beach, California Dental Services: Coastel Dental Inc Nationwide

May 29 2016
Boss Fight Studio Rip-Off, never received product I paid for, banned from their Facebook page for inquiring, never reply to emails. Internet Author: New York, New York Toy Stores: Boss Fight Studio Internet

May 29 2016
Orogold On December 24, 2015 I was visiting my 93 year old cousin in San Francisco for the holiday. There was an Orogold store next to my hotel. Repeatedly when I came out of the hotel someone was in my face with a bag holding facial cream. One sales rep dragging me into the store told me she could help with my rosacea on my face. (I see a dermatologist every year and she has never diagnosed me with rosacea). I put out my hand while this rep did a peel, moisturizer, mask and cleanser. While doing this she asked me twice if I was Jewish. She said she would give me free eye serum as well. The bill totaled a whopping $2501. She NEVER stated this was a final bill. I would never put this dangerous product on my face and have no credit from Orogold in any form from retuning $5763.00. My Christmas holiday was ruined in San Francisco due to this horrible experience with Orogold. San Francisco California Nice try.... Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Franchisors: Orogold San Francisco, California

May 28 2016
Blue Line Protection Group Did not pay my last check freaked out on me when i asked for the money they have to pay me. lakewood Colorado
RE: False Claims Against Blue Line Protection Group, Inc. Author: Alabama Work Place Bullies: Blue Line Protection Group lakewood, Colorado

May 28 2016
insenceamazon.com I played for a product and they never shipped it out they are a fraud and crooks they will lie to you new york nyc Author: miami, Florida US Postal Service: insenceamazon.com internet

May 28 2016
X-Ray Markers LLC Billed my credit card and haven't received product. Won't return phone calls or e-mails. McGregor Texas Author: Lexington, Kentucky Medical Supplies: X-Ray Markers LLC McGregor, Texas

May 28 2016
R.J. Pelletier, Inc., Roger Pelletier, Pelletier Painting Roger Pelletier is dishonest in my opinion. Topsham Maine Author: Maine Paint & Wallpaper: R.J. Pelletier, Inc. Topsham, Maine

May 28 2016
AAA & SONS ASPHALT PAVING INC Legrant Stanley pavinhg, driveways, asphalt Malden Massachusetts Author: boston, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: AAA & SONS ASPHALT PAVING INC Malden, Massachusetts

May 28 2016
New Prime Inc prime inc PrimeSucces leasing should be changed to Prime Failure Leasing Springfield Missouri Author: Santa Maria, California Unusual Rip-Off: New Prime Inc Springfield, Missouri

May 28 2016
Department of human services OKLAHOMA DHS My newborn girl was taken from me after being told the case was closed many times no drugs in my system her system or her umbilical cord proving throughout the whole pregnancy I did not abuse drugs I did test positive four times during pregnancy but proved they were prescribed dhs then changed the story to doctor seeking these were ER visits my child's father took his life due to this my family has been destroyed I am disabled and being charges with felony child neglect now while not guilty there words have meant more then my proof now I have fallen mentally and can not even care for myself now I have no means of transportation to due as they want proof Muskogee Oklahoma Author: Muskogee, Oklahoma Civil Rights Violators: Department of human services Muskogee, Oklahoma

May 27 2016
Lavish Home Furniture Inc. Lavish Home Furniture Lied from the end of sale. No return call backs. No customer service. No commitment. No integrity Saddle Brook New Jersey Author: Clifton, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Lavish Home Furniture Inc. Saddle Brook, New Jersey

May 27 2016
Holonis, INC Holonis, Hayden Hollis, Richard Hollis Scammers, Fradulent, Dishonest, San Diego California
Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising Agencies: Holonis, INC San Diego, California

May 27 2016
Square, Inc. fraud, fraudulent, committed fraud, illegal, criminal, not honest, dishonest, lied, liars, deceivers, game players, mind games, disgusting, ridiculous, piece of s**t San Francisco California
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Square, Inc. San Francisco, California

May 27 2016
Legion Express Inc. Lack of Communication and Bad Customer Service Chicago Illinois Author: Tampa, Florida Moving & Storage: Legion Express Inc. Chicago, Illinois

May 27 2016
BBQ Doctor, Scottsdale, AZ Damaged property and refused to indemnify customer. Mislead customer to believe they would remedy the loss. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Consumer Services: BBQ Doctor, Scottsdale, AZ Scottsdale, Arizona

May 27 2016
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Company will not honor a $89.95 refund of an unsatisfactory free trial product (I paid shipping for) St. Petersburg Florida Author: Surprise, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Pure Garcinia Cambogia St. Petersburg, Florida

May 27 2016
L'Core Paris Amit Bar Product burned my eyes and face Las Vegas Nevada Author: SURPRISE, Arizona Beauty Products: L'Core Paris Las Vegas, Nevada

May 27 2016
Eric N Gichoya Gichoya, Eric N. fdba ELSA Real Estate and Mortgage Services fbda Elsa International fdba ELSA D aka Elkanah Gichoya fdba ELSA B fdba ELSA International Inc. aka Eric N. Gichoya fdba ELSA C dba ELSA A, 2708 Fourseasons Dr., Columbus 43207 breach of contract ,Fraud and deception Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Realtors: Eric N Gichoya Columbus, Ohio