Your Search | purity mineral science, product test panel, linksstar,consumer research corperation inc., melissa,
There may be more reports for "purity mineral science, product test panel, linksstar,consumer research corperation inc., melissa,"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "purity mineral science, product test panel, linksstar,consumer research corperation inc., melissa,"

NextGen, Inc. Official declaration of certified award Shawnee Mission Kansas
Author: Gilboa, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: NextGen, Inc. Shawnee Mission, Kansas

Oct 24 2016
DermEssence Ordered sample of skin cream. They started to send more monthly with about $100 charged to. My credit card. Would not take this unused product back nor would they reimburse me. Tifton Georgia Author: Midpines, Nevada Beauty Salons: DermEssence Tifton, Georgia

Oct 24 2016
Adore Property Management, Inc. Vanda Henbree Warning Vanda will steal your money do not work with her Warning Vanda will steal your money do not work wi Los angeles Author: Beverly Hills , California Property Management: Adore Property Management, Inc.

Oct 24 2016
East Coast Mechanical, Inc. SCAM ALERT Boynton Beach Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Electrical Services: East Coast Mechanical, Inc. Boynton Beach, Florida

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Comenity-Blair 03/20/2016,i purchased merchandise from the blair catalog for the amount of $62.00.That amount was paid off,cominity-blair added false charges of $81.00,and said if i did not pay that amount they will turn it in to a credit reporting agency.Cominity-Blair is a ripoff,for it's consumers.I've contacted other's consumer agencies,about comenity-Blair ripoff practice toward the consumers.i urge consumers,to beware of Comenity-Blair credit practices. Columbus Ohio Author: Warren, Arkansas Clothing Stores: Comenity-Blair Columbus, Ohio

Oct 24 2016
Everest Ventures Everest Ventures is falsely selling products manufactured and legally owned by Pamper YourSelf. They have copied the product labels and are selling product that is made by them and not by Pamper YourSelf. 500 Westover Dr #9244 Sanford, NC 27330 US Internet Author: California Beauty Products: Everest Ventures Internet

Oct 24 2016
Frontier Communications FIOS Takeover Leads To Fraudulent Billing Practices & Consumer Scamming Tampa Florida Author: Clearwater, Fl. 33747, Florida Cable TV: Frontier Comminications Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Transitions Contracting Inc AAA transitions Contracting Inc, Iraj Safakamal DID not pay for a service they signed up for. They wanted a website which can hide there bad reviews on line on internet and they always gave us deadlines to work with which we met but then at the completion of the project they denied to pay the amount. So basically after having us work for days they got there website and then they never paid which shows how big of frauds they are. new york city New York
Author: NY, New York Business Consulting: Transitions Contracting Inc new york city, New York

Oct 24 2016
Regressions Skincare In their Facebook add they said to try their free samples of their product a you needed to do was pay $4.95 and $5.95 respectively . They send you the product but actually if you do not call in 2 weeks after shipment you end up paying over 85.00 a piece for the samples. They said it was in the fine print and you should have read the fine print.  All I can do is warn someone else about this scam so they can become aware not to fall for this. Internet Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Regressions Skincare

Fain Storm Shelters Bad Installations Jackson Tennessee
Author: Trezevant, Tennessee Consumer Services: Fain Storm Shelters Jackson, Tennessee

Oct 23 2016
Sales Experts INC ,Sales Experts,Strategic Sales Experts inc,Sales experts llc,Shawn Leuthold Sales Experts Ripped me off and stole my identity Stockton Nationwide Author: bronx, New York Multi-Level Marketing: Sales Experts INC Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
Barkleys Scotties Robbin and Tab Barkley AKA Sir Bills Kennels AKA Family Pet Relocation MISREPRESENTATION OF A PRODUCT Somerville Alabama Author: Virginia Dog Breeders: Barkleys Scotties Robbin and Tab Barkley Somerville, Alabama

Oct 23 2016
KATRE Investments Deceptive advertising and charging of unwanted product Sanata Ana California Author: Santa Clara, California Eye Care: SkinNoir Internet

Oct 23 2016
Pure Cell/Derma Soft - CA Ace* Revive Antiaging- NJ Charged $89.79 for a product I never ordered - Took my Personal Information and put it on a contract. Santa Ana CA Author: Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Pure Cell/Derma Soft - CA

Oct 23 2016
Magik Serum/KVoss NYC Magik Kream Inc.Magic Kream Inc. Charged $89.79 for a product I never ordered - Took my Personal Information and put it on a contract. Brooklyn New York Author: Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Magik Serum/KVoss NYC Brooklyn, New York

Oct 23 2016
Live Technologies Inc (CITRIX SYSTEMS APICAL ON LINE RIGHT SIGNSATURE) Captured Google Search Page with advice computer would be disconnected. Unable use computer to search before calling the phone number given. Office 6 Panama City Panama INTERNET WORLD WIDE Author: WOOLGOOLGA, Other Computer Fraud: Live Technologies Inc E-1 Floor, Office 6 Panama City, Panama,

Oct 22 2016
Invisishade , Invisishade,, smart film review Invisishade scammed me out of 25,000 dollars with defective smart film and sent me used damaged material that did not work. Customer service is horrible, worst product performance in the industry, did not honor defective product upon arrival, Do not use this company Los Angeles california Intenet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Invisishade , Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Al Cosentino ;; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc. 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 ; ;;; Upper James St , Hamilton, (((REDACTED))); Defective Hamilton homes Thief and Idiot Al Cosentino - agreed to rebate on the sale and purchase of our home - the house had defects and mould - We are now suing this idiot- Al Cosentino the fraudster then disappeared and is not returning our calls Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Idiot Al Cosentino ;; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 Hamilton, Ontario

Oct 22 2016
Domain Apps, LLC Craig Rowe, Founder of Domain Apps DNC Holdings, Inc., Co-Owner of Domain Apps Vernon Decossas, CEO DNC Holdings, Inc. Rob Alfonso, COO DNC Holdings, Inc. Black Hat, redirects, DomainApps Hijacks 600 websites, defamation, unethical, traffic loss, deleted unique pages, disabled access, Life's work at risk of loss, breach of trust, refuses to backup, won't communicate, plays games, danger Metairie, Louisiana Author: Beverly Hills, California Web Hosting: Domain Apps, LLC Metairie,, Louisiana

Oct 22 2016
12:34 PM Next Decade Solutions Inc. Website will not delete profiles and charges membership fee to edit profile or delete it. Does not appear, but believe it is Phoenix, Arizona Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Adult Web Site: Internet

Oct 22 2016
Equity LifeStyle, Inc Falcon Wood Village, Eugene, OR Avoid This Retirement Park, A Place of Bondage! Eugene Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Mobile Home Parks: Equity LifeStyle, Inc Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
VibeShop.Com APS, Phoenician Secret INC, VibeShop Do Not Buy! Complete RipOff of your Money.. Consider it Stolen Pomana, San Fernando, Fullerton, Brea California Author: Los angeles, California Adult Web Sites: VibeShop.Com Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Luxstyle Quickmax product The company Luxstlyle was trialling eyelash growth enhancer through an ad on Facebook. I looked at the ad and thought about trialling but then realised you had to pay a huge amount of money around $113:00 so I did not press the button confirming the order I closed the page and forgot about it. I have just received their products today with an invoice for 2 products I never even wanted or ever ordered! I am feeling very angry and upset that a these people are ripping people off! I hope something can be done! I am not paying for a product that I didnt order!!! Can anyone help with this situation or offer any advice? Denmark Internet Author: hamilton, Alabama Internet: Luxstyle Internet

Oct 21 2016
Nationstar Tax Advisors, LLC Derrick King, Ray Williams No refund given Jacksonville Florida Author: Covina, California Consumer Services: Nationstar Tax Advisors, LLC Internet