Your Search | purity mineral science linkstar, supervisor melissa

Apr 16 2014
Experian Nobody wants to solve my problems/ the supervisor does not want to help/ problems with the credit report Internet Author: Miami, Florida Credit Services: Experian Internet

Apr 15 2014
adison high school extremley rude, liers, disrespectful, they play on the phone, they hang up on you, put you on hold for 20 minutes and more then disconnect the line, ask yu to send them more money. I was calling to get my transcripts mailed to a college i registered for to attend in fall and these are all the problems they gave me so i startdd to record every single call i made to them. after the first few times of them hanging up on me and asking to speak to a supervisor they wouldnt let me and hung up on me over 11 times , after i kept trying to get thru because i was determined to get a hold of a supervisor for this matter. it got to the point where i would get thru the first recording for the option to press 1 then they would pick up and immediately hang right up. this is the worst service i have ever delt with in my entire life. unbelievable!!!scammers houston Texas Author: syracuse, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: adison high school houston, Texas

Apr 14 2014
Melissa Deblasio Lier and crazy and drunk driver Clinton New Jersey
Author: Martinsville, New Jersey Drunk Drivers: Melissa Deblasio Clinton, New Jersey

Apr 11 2014
Verizon - Randy - Supervisor Purchased in home connects.The phone echoed and I had to switch back over. Lost phone service for my business for 2 days and was charged $170 for an early termination fee. Months and many hours on the phone later I was told by manager Randy that he called his tech supports and they said the towers are fine in my area. Interesting that when I asked for Randy’s last name he couldn’t give it to for security reasons. Or maybe that was so he could hang up on me Nationwide
Author: Mount Joy, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Apr 11 2014
American Credit This Company contacted my supervisor at work and informed her that I owe a debt, gave my supervisor my reference # and that theyre going to serve me with papers at my job Chicago Illinois Author: Baltimore, Maryland Police: American Credit Chicago, Illinois

Apr 10 2014
Tracfone Maria and Melissa refuse to help me and refuse to transfer me they wanted me to buy more minutes Internet Author: Spencer, Nebraska BBB Better Business Bureau: Tracfone Internet

Apr 10 2014
Franklin Collection Service, Inc. While attempting to resolve the debt I was bullied and belittled by a supervisor named Jeremy who stated the balls not in your court lady. You need to pay your bills and you wouldn't be calling me. He went on to say I don't know what it's like calling a debt collector because I pay my bills. When confronted on his behavior Jeremy stated you must not like people, that's what your problem is lady Tupelo Mississippi Author: Fairhope, Alabama Television Parts & Services: Cellular Phone Companies: Franklin Collection Service, Inc. Tupelo, Mississippi

Apr 09 2014
Loans of America SHANE THE SUPERVISOR Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus , Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Loans of America Columbus, Ohio

Apr 05 2014
Cash Advance America / LEI-GEN GROUP I was in need of a cash advance and a representative called and stated that I was approved for a $5000 loan. He needed $200 which I sent. Then a red flag was on my scan, he needed $200 more. I sent him $200 more. Then he needed $150.00 for transfer fees. I told him that I am a student and my benefit had ended and this was my rent money. Him and his supervisor got agressive. And when I told him that I needed my money back, I was told it would take 2 wks. I needed help; I gave them the last of my funds(rent) and now I'm being held hostige. I'll be homeless tomorrow...Thanks! Nationwide
Author: Rancho Cordova, California Loans: Cash Advance America Nationwide

Apr 02 2014
California Casualty Insuarance: Frank - Supervisor; Jaqueline - support sat on their ass, didn't communicate, ignored me, didn't even allow car to be fixed correctly. pissed off California Author: Dallas, Georgia Auto Inspection: California Casualty Insuarance Nationwide

Mar 31 2014
Gregg London Scammed, did not deliver data after I wired the money, avoids my calls and emails Melissa Texas Author: Miami, Florida Consulting: Gregg London Melissa, Florida

Mar 30 2014
melissa leonard missy leonard CHILD ABUSER LIER THIEF BEATS BURNS CHILDREN TO KEEP THEM FROM THEIR FATHER sag harbor, New York Author: HERE TO STAY, New York Abusive Parents: melissa leonard sag harbor, New York

Mar 28 2014
Guitarcontrol.com Claud Johnson1800 Mineral Spring Ave BOX 149 N. Providence RI 02904 USA The said on their site that they will give you a 365 day money back guarantee now no one is returning my emails or calls. Providence Rhode Island
Author: Cambria Hts, New York Music: Guitarcontrol.com Mineral spring, Rhode Island

Mar 27 2014
Garcinia Advance Fraud, claimed trial offer 4.95 billed my acct 89.95 when emailed and called to cancel no response, when got answer was informed acct cancelled recd 2nd shipment called rep was rude said I did not exist in their system when I ask to speak to supervisor and get names she hung up on me. charged my bank acct another 94.90 am trying to get money back had to cancel debit card to stop payments. Savannah Georgia Author: Spring Hill, Tennessee Appliances: Garcinia Advance Select State/Province

Mar 25 2014
Purity Products Made unauthorized withdrawal of funds from my debit card account. Internet Author: Jackson, Wyoming Supplemental Health Programs: Purity Products Internet

Mar 25 2014
OLD SCHOOL CARS in JACKSONVILLE AR ALEX, MELISSA MARAYO lemon, rip off, theives,wrong,stole my money,money hungry,con artist,furious, robbed,scam JACKSONVILLE Arkansas Author: little rock, Arkansas Auto Dealers: OLD SCHOOL CARS in JACKSONVILLE AR JACKSONVILLE, Arkansas

Mar 24 2014
HCA Powers The company stole money from my acount after i told them at least two times tht i did not want to recieve any bottles fromt them. I called their customer service and was hung up on numerouse time without any customer service from anyone including their phantom supervisors and managers that i was told they didnt have then was told were in a meeting and then was told everyone was a supervisor. Arizona Author: Painesville, Ohio Weightloss Programs: HCA Powers Arizona

Mar 24 2014
Esp Global environment That company is selling service agreement for smog machine for close to $500 a month , they have very bad customer service, the lady could shout at you in the phone and even the service technician could delay your service if he don't like you for days, he $500 amonth and treat us bad, no other company support that machine,bad customer service , Hours waiting to got answered,days to technician to show up, customer service lady could shout at you on phone. Technician very rude , no supervisor or manager to report to. East Granby Connecticut
Author: Murrieta, California Auto Inspection: Esp Global environment East Granby, Connecticut

Mar 24 2014
Melissa Lynn Goodreau-missmeliss413-Melissa Goodreau- HEROIN ADDICT,PROSTITUTE,RIP OFF Springfield Massachusetts
Author: West Springfield, Massachusetts Ex- Girlfriends: Melissa L Goodreau Springfield, Massachusetts

20, Report #1131950

Mar 19 2014
Global tel link Global tel link cut off my collect calls without any warning and forced me to use prepaid credit card. After calling I was told that because I exceeded a limit set by them they needed to make sure they got paid. I always pay my bills. Now I am being charged a fee for a service I did not ask for. The last call came in in SPANISH!!!! The supervisor advised me they could do whatever they wanted to do to ensure they got paid!!!! Can they do this without advising the consumer.? FCC Ned's to be made aware of this injustice!  Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Telephone Companies: Global tel link Internet, Select State/Province

Mar 18 2014
ITP-VOIP Spoke to Thomas Williams who told me he was a supervisor and that he could not give me contact information to any company superior. They not only refused to accept my cancellation, they tripled their fee AND sent me to collections!! Brooklyn New York Author: Melbourne, Florida Internet Services: ITP-VOIP Brooklyn, New York

Mar 16 2014
Shawn D. Byrne / Fox Pools & Patio / STS Pools & Landscaping / Legendary Design Landscaping Shawn D. Byrne is a SCAMMER - Avoid him like the plague Melissa Texas Author: Plano, Texas Home Improvements: Fox Pools & Patio Melissa, Texas

Mar 16 2014
Aaron's Aaron's WILL NOT work with you, even when there is a Death in the Family. Pathetic is you ask me! Mineral Wells Texas Author: Mineral Wells, Texas Rental Stores: Aaron's Mineral Wells, Texas

Mar 13 2014
TRACFONE WIRELESS,INC CORPORATE OFFICE,TRACFONE WIRELESS,INC.9700 NW,112TH AVE,MIAMI,Florida 33178 UNITED STATES. Supervisor : Sofia and we spoke : Feb 19,2014. Employee : Iris ,we spoke : Feb 23 ,2014. Iris stated the company records show the company provided all minutes and service days. THIEVES,LIARS. Miami  FLORIDA Author: San Marcos, California Cellular Phone Companies: TRACFONE WIRELESS,INC CORPORATE OFFICE,TRACFONE WIRELESS,INC.9700 NW,112TH AVE,MIAMI,FL 33178 UNITED STATES. Miami Florida, Select State/Province

Mar 10 2014
Lauren's Friends & Alex Consignment Sale LFA, Ellen Cleveland, Melissa Michalski Consignment Sale RIP OFF- Steals Items & Doesn't Pay Up Roanoke VA Author: Roanoke, Virginia Consignment Stores: Lauren's Friends & Alex Consignment Sale Select State/Province