Your Search | purity mineral science linkstar, supervisor melissa

Aug 24 2016
Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC, Melissa LIARS New York Internet Senior Manager Blue Steps Operations -AESC Author: Gradena, California Producers: Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC Internet

Aug 22 2016
WeBuyHouses.com, Jeremy Brandt, Melissa Lamke, X5 Ventures, Fast Home Offer Scam artists, trademark trolls, unethical business Southlake Texas Author: Pennsylvania Real Estate Investing: WeBuyHouses.com Southlake, Texas

Aug 21 2016
Switch it Title Exchange, llc,Oakmont Resort, Tree Tops Realty, Melissa Evans Realtor Misleading, ripoff, scam Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, Tennessee Author: Hurricane, West Virginia Resorts: Switch it Title Exchange, llc Tennessee

Aug 20 2016
Children Youth And Family CPS Cecilia Martinez PS Supervisor Teresa Ford Detective Lockrdge with LCPD CPS herassment case worker lying and making up allegation to keep me my kids. case worker deines mother help they promie LAS CRUCES New Mexico Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Family Services: Children Youth And Family Internet

Aug 16 2016
Ashland Inc Mr.Mathew Peterson...Melissa Logan Faux 2 hour job interview claimed they are sending me a new HP laptop and a check to deposit in my account to buy software with. Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Bad Check Writers: Ashland Inc Internet

Aug 16 2016
MetLife Insurance Metropolitan Life Insurance global.metlife MetLife ┬« Life Insurance - metlifefinalexpense Steven A. Kandarian CEO Refusal to pay life insurance policy for my wife Long Island City, NY 11101 New York Author: Mineral Wells, Texas Insurance Companies: MetLife Insurance Internet

Aug 13 2016
JLR Green Coffee & Garcinia Cambogia Said I had 14 day free trial. Ordered 6-13-16.Delivered 6-20-16.Billed 6-28-16. Only 8 days to try. Norcross Georgia Author: Mineral, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: JLR Green Coffee Norcross, Georgia

Aug 08 2016
Loan Source Mark Smith Mark got me to send $350usd twice and $320usd and told everything is fine u will receive ur Loan now it's ur file is to old send $220usd to cancel and get ur refund after they said u don't have to pay anything u will get ur refund Mineral Wells Teaxes Internet
Author: Hamilton , Ontario Cash Services: Loan Source Internet

Aug 06 2016
Melissa Hart Charge my account for months without permission said the service is only cost one dollar mertzon Texas Author: mertzon, Texas Adult Web Site: Melissa Hart mertzon, Texas

Aug 06 2016
Loan Source llc We needed help! We just had a baby and we have a son in college as well as two more children at home! We contacted them for a Loan not a handout !! They told my husband to pay them in order to establish a payment promise of sorts.( ok, we fell for it) and no money, no loan, no explaination!!! However, they did have the nerve to ask for MORE money!! Are you crazy? We borrowed money to pay you the first time!! This is Not right and something needs to happen!!! BEWARE , THIS IS A SCAM!!! Mineral Wells, TX Author: Nevada Financial Services: Loan Source llc Texas

11, Report #1320963

Aug 05 2016
Garinia New Diet MIR*DETOX NEW DIET When purchasing a product from this website, I paid around $8 for some diet pills. A few weeks later they charge my account $81.75... They claim that I agreed to a subscription and said they can only refund $60. At first I was talking to a rep named George, he refused to allow me to talk to his supervisor. He kept asking me why, why do I need to talk to his supervisor? I said please, let me talk to your manager. He refused and hung up on me. I tried to call back and the phone was picked up and they hung up on me. New Castle Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Garinia New Diet Internet

12, Report #1320107

Aug 01 2016
Solutions from Science pocket power plus is a joke Thomson Illinois Author: St. George, Utah Miscellaneous Electronics: Solutions from Science Thomson, Illinois

13, Report #1319844

Jul 31 2016
eBay I was billed for items that did not sell and went through the steps to cancel the sale and was still charged. They say it will take 30 days to refund I put a watch up for auction on eBay on 7/12/16 and unfortunately the the person who won the auction didn't move forward with buying the item and I made multiple attempts to reach the buyer with no avail. I canceled the sale on the 18th and emailed the buyer one last time as instructed by the eBay instructions. On 7/31/16 I was still charged a fee for the sale of the item of $751 that drained my bank account and left me with a negative balance. I called to complain and they stated I had a credit of $751 in my Ebay account. They said it would take up to 30 days to submit refund and it could not be expedited. I asked to talk to a supervisor and the associate said that they couldn't do anything either that I had to wait up to 30 days. The associate I talked to was named Beth and she gave me a confirmation # 1-815-747-297-64 Account ID: Atavius25 San Jose California Author: Orlando, Florida Auctions: eBay San Jose, California

14, Report #1319322

Jul 27 2016
Science First Awful experience Internet We are sorry we could not meet your needs Author: Estes park, Colorado Education & Learning Centers: Science First Internet

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 25 2016
Better Built Garages Melissa, Amy Brandon Atkins Better Built Garages is a total rip off. Took 3500.00 from me on 4/26/16. Got same ole song and dance as everyone else. Concrete vendor and rain delayed.  Mount Airy North Carolina Victim Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Storage & Self Storage: Better Built Garages Mount Airy , North Carolina

Jul 23 2016
Mineral simplicity Divine women cosmetics Cosmetics are junk. Company is junk Harrisburg Pennsylvania Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Mineral simplicity Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Jul 22 2016
Melissa & Doug Melissa BernsteinDoug Bernstein The Worst Place to Work in the Country Wilton Connecticut Author: wilton, Connecticut Toy Stores: Melissa & Doug wilton, Connecticut

Jul 22 2016
Straight Talk / Trac Phone Awful customer service and follow up. Replacement phone still not sent after a month, they still cannot produce a tracking number, and no explanation why phone has not been shipped, after there is a tracking for returned phone. On hold for 1hr to talk to supervisor which is in the Philippines with the customer service for a Miami based company miami Florida Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk / Trac Phone miami, Florida

Jul 21 2016
Health science institute Their webs site showed up on my email listen to our report ordered the book. Close from the vault the book never came Internet Author: Billings, Montana Adult Care Facilities: Alternative Health: Health science institute Internet

Jul 19 2016
Velocity REO's Velocity BPO Photos De-activated my account because they made a mistake in dispatch - I emailed with my concerns asking to speak with a supervisor because of the error on their part. Someone in dispatch (wouldnt call or give name) de-activated my account keeping me from getting more work. Most unprofessional people ever Bradenton Florida Author: Highland Village, Texas Work Place Bullies: Velocity REO's Bradenton, Florida

Jul 19 2016
AMERICOM Norcross and associates This company will rip you OFF , you work for them they tell you you don't get a commission until 3 months when you get your commission it's under 200$ , the company owners and supervisor and he person all family or someone that mess with the family member the supervisor Dave BORSA slept with the COMISSION GIRL KATEY SHE WORKS FROM HOME , they all work together to keep our commission They was located in Norcross now they move Georgia Author: Atlanta , Georgia Websites: AMERICOM Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
American Consulting Group Melissa Johnson ┬áInternet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Accounting: American Consulting Group Internet

Jul 17 2016
Safeguard Properties Melissa Tessman, Dawn Stopar Bid on hand rail install after cleaning out property. Conflicting orders were sent and then cancelled, they charged me back for the rails so we didnt get paid for the job. valley view Ohio Author: parma, Ohio Building Services: Safeguard Proiperties valley view, Ohio

Jul 14 2016
Liz dawkins April finch cps worker and supervisor monroe Louisiana Author: Calhoun, Louisiana Civil Rights Violators: Liz dawkins monroe, Louisiana