Your Search | purity mineral science linkstar, supervisor melissa

Apr 27 2016
Mica Beauty Cosmetics - Mineral Makeup MicaMica Beauty Cosmetics, Mica Mineral Makeup Refused to correct purchased item for a mistake THEY made! Will not exchange for correct color!! Worldwide Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Beauty Products: Mica Beauty Cosmetics - Mineral Makeup Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
Sanford Brown College I was suppose to guaranteed a job when I graduated! I was suppose to make more than 8.00 a hour but never received nothing and only made 8 an hour Fenton Missouri Author: Mineral Point, Missouri $$ REWARDS Offered: Sanford Brown College

Apr 19 2016
Lavino skin science Fraud Nationwide Author: Warminster, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Lavino skin science Nationwide

Apr 18 2016
Lavino Skin Science Hashtag Fulfillment (distributed by) Scam Internet Author: Deland, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Lavino Skin Science Internet

Apr 13 2016
advance body science,llc scientific health,llc they ripped me off ..no refund and never sent the product they billed me for Willmington Delaware Author: cape may court house, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: advance body science,llc Internet

Apr 12 2016
Maximum Foods Caucasian guy Discrimination and pain and suffering. I was called a n***a by the supervisor Linden New Jersey
Author: Elizabeth, New Jersey Shipping Companies: Maximum Foods Linden, New Jersey

Apr 11 2016
Power Places Tours Power Places Tours Ethics Scandal with Gregg Braden / Deposit Payments Scam Boulder Colorado
Power Places Tours billed for GBP 1 Million in consultation fees damages - Free Spirit Supreme Victor in Power Places Tours Dispute / Statement of Truth Author: Alabama Travel Services: Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Francis and Melissa Mellace Mellace Sued Blackwood Nationwide
Author: New Jersey Computer Fraud: Francis and Melissa Mellace Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
Sitebuilder Fraudulent company storefront only. They will take your money but if you call them they say they don't have a technical support team and to send email. Set up domain and unable to point name to another company. System does not allow you to do it. Don't sign up with them. Call them and you reach Phillipines - they say there is not an owner if you ask to speak to a manager or supervisor they said they are the only one there. Nothing but a headache. Not a company/ they are top 6 google searches but they have not tech support. FRAUD! Shut them down! Phlippines Internet Author: MARIETTA, Georgia Web Hosting: Sitebuilder Internet

Apr 05 2016
Colorado Technical University Online I took a Bachelor Science IT security and borrowed maximum loans and had enough to get stipends extra. At graduation they sent my financing back and stopped my degree and charge me 1477 dollars or no graduation. They screwed me over. Colorado Springs Colorado Internet Author: Freeport, Texas Colleges and Universities: Colorado Technical University Online Internet

Apr 03 2016
Mediacom repeatedly charged my account while asking for supervisor without my permission Nationwide I'm Very Sorry! Author: edenton, North Carolina Cable TV: Mediacom Nationwide

Apr 02 2016
account now visa prepaid debit Meta bank also several names from account now first name is a supervisor RHeha work I'd number is 1rrd Internet Author: Shelby , North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: account now visa prepaid debit Internet

Mar 31 2016
DERMALOGIX Quickstrick Collective Inc. - Dermalogix Never received sample. Called to cancel was told I would be refunded I never was, this happened 3 times and still no resoltuion. They CS agent I spoke to on the last call actually told me he couldn't find any records of me calling. When he asked me what number I called before, he said it was not the correct number. So I asked them how is it that I am getting to you now using the same number? He actually replied that the telephone company switch board, must have transferred me to the wrong company and he doesn't know what company I talked to before tha promised a refund, but it wasn't them. WHAT BS!!! Then he told me there was no supervisor. When I asked again later in the call he told me he was the supervisor. He told me that he would cancel me, but he could not refund me because he shipped the product, which I already explained I never received. When he verified the address, it was incorrect!!!! Irvine California Author: Florida Supplemental Health Programs: DERMALOGIX Irvine, California

Mar 31 2016
Auto loans network Harrassing me after i told them i wasnt interested and to remove me from their call list. I also talked to a supervisor who assured me they would not call again. They have called seven times since then providence Rhode Island Author: Louisa, Virginia Car Financing: Auto loans network providence, Rhode Island

Mar 29 2016
Life Line Screening Tech was rude and aggressive; supervisor did nothing to remedy problem! Nationwide Author: Syracuse, New York Clinics: Life Line Screening Nationwide

Mar 28 2016
Cancel by owner Melissa mills Promised me with in 4 months my property would be cancelled and it has been over a year now and they do not respond to my emails or phone calls i paid them 2945.00 to get me out of my westgate property an all melissa does is string me along Orlando florida Orlando florida Author: brentwood, New York Property Management: Cancel by owner

17, Report #1291915

Mar 20 2016
best buy Takara, Michael Patterson, supervisor so of bestbuy. Nationwide Author: Euclid, Ohio Audio & Electronics Shops: best buy Nationwide

Mar 16 2016
Melissa Whitman Whitman Family Law is a Ripp off! Inexpert, incompetent divorce attorney, inexperienced in family law, overcharged, substandard Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Attorneys & Legal Services: Melissa Whitman Traverse City, Michigan

Mar 14 2016
5× trim600 Nutrition science labs They said money back in 30 days if not satisfied tried to return it they said I couldn't return it the 30 day up the product don't CHEYENNE Wyoming Author: PLAINFIELD, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: 5× trim600 CHEYENNE , Wyoming

Mar 11 2016
HSI- Health Science Institute Internet ripoff Baltimore Maryland Author: Atlanta, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: HSI- Health Science Institute Baltimore, Maryland

Mar 11 2016
at&t won't return over payment to the deceased person's family with out knowing her favorite restaraunt name.. Carol Stream Nationwide It's not worth it. Author: Olympia, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: at&t Nationwide

Mar 11 2016
LIFE ALERT Faulty equipment, zero call back from any supervisor. Refusal of cancelling contract. Grandpa is 83 with cancer and equipment keeps yelling at him through speaker, yet LIFE ALERT refuses to fix or remove equipment. Would like to end service with refund Nationwide Author: Antioch, California Abusive Children: LIFE ALERT Nationwide

Mar 09 2016
Hot Fusion Brush Rip Off...Poor Customer Service! Wallingford Connecticut
Author: Mineral Bluff, Georgia Consumer Services: Hot Fusion Brush Internet

Mar 08 2016
Key Tax Group Key Tax Group (South) .Ashley, Richard (supervisor)southern drawl.) Ashley hung up twice.Acused me of being rude. Dont answer phone as Key Tax Group. They Just go. Hello. You have to ask for their name. Then get first name only, giggling. Much rudeness. ? Florida. They never answered this question Nationwide Author: Littleton, Colorado Telemarketing Companies: Key Tax Group Nationwide

Mar 01 2016
Lone mountain truck leasing Cresco capital Red rock capital Llc TOTAL FRAUD LONE MOUNTAIN TRUCK LEASING Joe Dane Melissa Nationwide
Author: Elk Grove, California Truck Dealers: Lone mountain truck leasing Nationwide