Your Search | purity mineral science linkstar, supervisor melissa

Oct 21 2016
Lifesmart Products CSR11 and direct supervisor Lifesmart not honoring manufacturer's warranty listed on Source Green Heat website which they support/are responsible for Internet Website now changed Author: Breckenridge, Colorado Appliances: Lifesmart Products Internet

Oct 21 2016
Purity mineral science Internet Author: Columbia , South Carolina Internet Fraud: Purity mineral science Internet

Oct 20 2016
Ruff house rescue Diane and Melissa Scammers Oceanside New York Rebuttal to ALL the negative feedback about Ruffhouse Rescue Author: Massapequa , New York Nonprofit Organizations: Ruff house rescue Oceanside , New York

Oct 18 2016
MailChimp AKA Mail Chimp and Rocket Science Group SCUMBAGS Ben Chestnut and Dan Kurzius are SPAMMERS and SCAMMERS Atlanta Georgia
Author: Georgia Internet Marketing Companies: MailChimp AKA Mail Chimp Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 17 2016
Walmart inc Was issued a checked and it bounced Bentonville Arkansas Info lab evalu. Good Grief Author: Mineral Wells , Texas Bad Check Writers: Walmart Mineral Wells , Texas

Oct 12 2016
Jameson Inn front desk attendant Teresa and managers Melissa and Rebecca Racist, Rude, disrespectful, bed bugs, roaches Monroe North Carolina Author: Conway, South Carolina Racists: Jameson Inn Monroe, North Carolina

Oct 10 2016
First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Dishonest, Customer's issue or problem is irrelevant,Request for a supervisor/manager you will not get one,Hidden deals between contractor and First American, Non covered charges are hidden First American will not inform you about the non coverage, the contractor informs you of the non covered items, Employ 2nd english speaking reps so you the consumer cannot understand whats being said and the reps are rude,do not cross the reps or your claim will not go through, buyer beware on big ticket items, Santa Rosa California Author: phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Nationwide

Oct 10 2016
Mike Adams aka. Health Ranger Natural News Assumed alternative health reporting and self-governed 'science lab reports of harmful foods Internet Author: Lakewood, Washington Misc. Health Specialists: Mike Adams aka Internet

Oct 09 2016
Soft Science Inc. Kevin Lamar Buyer Beware of Soft Science Inc.and Kevin Lamar Oceanside California
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Soft Science Inc. Kevin Lamar Oceanside, California

Oct 06 2016
Douglas and Melissa LIndsey Called me and wanted to rent out our timeshare Cabo San Lucus florida Author: Burford, Georgia Timeshare Rentals: Douglas and Melissa LIndsey Internet

Oct 05 2016
Lavino Skin Science Okiwrinkle, Celebrity skin secrets I requested a $5.00 free trial then all of a sudden there was a $39 debit I mailed a letter and retuned two packages of unopened used products and a few weeks after my account was debited $117 St Petersburg Florida Author: St Thomas, Eye Care: Lavino Skin Science St Petersburg, Florida

Sep 28 2016
Vskin Age Escape Eye Gel, Vskin Active snake venom peptide cream Swindlers, hidden terms, roping you in for monthly expensive creams, no supervisor available, no reply to email, offering free creams. Not free.  Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Sales People: Vskin Internet

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 23 2016
Clear the Way Inc melissa shea melissa gagliano LIEREIA Scam My family was scammed with mortgage fraud and deceptive and predatory lending middle island New York Author: oakdale, New York Real Estate Services: Clear the Way Inc middle island , New York

Sep 22 2016
Sps Review Forum Hope Scam, Defame, Fraud Texas Internet
Hope is NOT Melissa Miller, but the scammer is located in Marysville, Michigan United States Author: Richmond , Virginia ORGANIZED CRIME: Sps Review Forum Internet

Sep 22 2016
Western World Film Productions LLC Melissa Singh Khan AKA Melissa Bcouture Western World Film Productions LLC Wedding Videos, film, camera, wedding planner, LLC, Productions, New York, Melissa Singh Khan, Bcouture New York New Jersey Western World Film Productions LLC, Issue Resloved Author: Queens, New York Wedding Services: Western World Film Productions LLC New Jersey

Sep 20 2016
Melissa Zimbelman Luxe International Realty Las Vegas Rental nightmare Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Housing Rentals: Melissa Zimbelman Las Vegas , Nevada

Sep 19 2016
Chris Curry Programs/Smart Agents Melissa FRAUD and WASTE OF MONEY Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Realtors: Chris Curry Programs/Smart Agents Internet

Sep 15 2016
07:36 AM melissa parkerjohn salenga asked for money for service and did not comply and wont refund money. threatening to post things about me. Internet Author: e stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Dating Services: Internet

Sep 13 2016
T Mobile Mariah - area supervisor -Tempe AZNichole - business sales consultant -Tempe AZTony - guatemala FREE - IS NOT REALLY FREE Tempe Arizona Nationwide Author: Show Low, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
Pureline Garcinia Supplement Natures Science Samples are billed at full cost two weeks after receiving the samples by mail Author: Lebanon, Oregon Weightloss Programs: Pureline Garcinia Supplement Nationwide

Sep 10 2016
Corey Jones Corey Lee He claimed he can give me a bonus to help increase my income. I had to send him money and he will increase the amount and I will reduce large lump some only if I send him his cut. Instead he just took my money said it was a red flagged where was working at and the process can't be don't. Stating his supervisor week contact me and lease to say they didn't. Tampa Internet GREED!!!!! Author: Yorktown, Virginia Cash Services: Corey Jones Internet

Sep 09 2016
IRS Scam Shawn Marks Phony IRS Scam with India accent caller and supervisor Internet Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Internal Revenue Service: IRS Scam Internet

Sep 07 2016
Compression Sale Matthew, Melissa Bright Terrible and Hateful Customer Service Vernon Hills Illinois
Author: Henderson, Nevada Medical Supplies: Compression Sale Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
AVANGATE TECH LIVE CONNECT Supervisor Mike Collins They called to tell me they are refunding my money 2 weeks and many phone calls later still no refund. Now I am told this could take up to a month to receive a western union. I talked to my bank today. All these attempts to put money in my account were never done. They opened a demo model account from Bank of America Account. I had all my account numbers Changed and trying to delete their programs as I type. This company is not nice guys. Don't fall for this company they are playing some kind of game I hope they don't have some explosion hack job waiting for my computer.Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Software: AVANGATE TECH LIVE CONNECT Nationwide