Your Search | purity mineral science linkstar, supervisor melissa

Oct 02 2015
03:36 PM Consumer Loyalty Supervisor Refusal to give Refund Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Amusement & Theme Parks: Internet

Oct 01 2015
Grifolsplasma. Center On Sept. 20 I was missed treated as a client the new person that screen me wasn't perfusion all she aka shequika was train wrong . And the supervisor that was on duty that morning akatenika McCoy was told by me aka mr Marcus the sit ion ans I don't think it was right I want to let head office know about how the treat some one who has earn vip level. Charlotte North Carolina
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Verifiers: Grifolsplasma. Center Charlotte, North Carolina

Sep 28 2015
Just Terrible customer service. Associate was rude and condescending over the phone after I had waited 25 mins this peak with a representative. After being treated rudely I asked to speak with a manager or supervisor, the employee reluctantly transferred me to a supervisor after waiting another ten mins. The supervisor was just as rude and terrible as the employee. He undermined me, my opinion and called me a liar. I will never use this site again. Internet Author: Nrw York, Alabama Air Travel: Just Internet

Sep 28 2015
5X Trim 600 Nutritional Science Labs The company Lies!! Don't use this product, save your money Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Houston, Texas Weightloss Programs: 5X Trim 600 Cheyenne , Wyoming

Sep 27 2015
Mometrix Media teacher florida test prep earth space science Nationwide Author: Winter Haven , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Mometrix Media Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
Avis Renal Car I rented a car for 3 days and I declined the insurances online, and I was still charged for them. I called Avis customer service several times and was told a supervisor was going to call me, but I never received a call from the supervisor. All of a sudden after I called again today and made a big issue of it they sent be a decision via email, refusing to look into the claim, and stating that they charges will not be reversed. Nationwide Nationwide Dispute.. Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Avis Renal Car Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
Chase Home Warranty As soon as I called for a claim, the customer service immidiately told me it was not covered It seems you have not maintained the boiler for a long time. When I spoke to a supervisor and after the technician told her about a hole in the pipe. She said it was not covered because of corrosion. Edison New Jersey Maintain.... Author: Effort, Pennsylvania Home Warranty Companies: Chase Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

Sep 22 2015
Randall Rechs Law Firm Melissa Deleon Esq. Legal Malpractice, hid injury by defendant, ask to be released before trial, no discovery Del Mar California Author: San Diego, California Lawyers: Randall Rechs Law Firm Del Mar, California

Sep 20 2015
Grand canyon appied for online forensic science, no class to help learn how to do online courses started 3/9/2009 withdrew after a few tries arizona Arizona Author: North highlands, Arizona Computer Fraud: Grand canyon arizona,

Sep 20 2015
Grand canyon online appied for online forensic science, no class to help learn how to do online courses started 3/9/2009 withdrew after a few tries arizona Arizona Author: North highlands, California Computer Fraud: Grand canyon arizona, Arizona

Sep 18 2015
SPS Review Forum Hope Melissa Miller Mimi SPS Review Forum is Celebrating 5 Years of Scamming People! FTC Class-Action Lawsuit SPSReviewForum Con-Artist wanted for Fraud  Providence, Utah 84332 Internet
SPSReviewForum Scams using vBulletin Forum to lure victims! Author: Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: SPS Review Forum Internet

Sep 18 2015
Combined Transport/Blackwell Tony Keller/Melissa Dockery/Heidi Vandyke Escorted of property accused of indecent behavior with another man in front of others and could not provide the witness Medford Oregon Nationwide Author: winnemucca, Nevada Questionable Activities: Combined Transport/Blackwell Nationwide
13, Report #1197939

Sep 18 2015
SPS Review Forum SPS Review Forum, SPS Review Forum SCAM, Hope, Melissa Miller, SPS Review Forum Exposed I have been scammed by Melissa Miller, founder of SPS Review Forum Providence, Utah Internet
AGREE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR HOPE'S SHILL. Author: Georgia Internet Fraud: SPS Review Forum Internet

Sep 15 2015
Anik Baillargeon Superviseur chez Colori Conseil d'ami NE TRAVAILLEZ PAS chez Colori Montreal Quebec (Anik Baillargeon at Colori Board of Supervisor friend DO NOT WORK Colori in Montreal Quebec)
Author: Quebec Clothing Stores: Anik Baillargeon Montreal, Quebec

Sep 11 2015
The Health Science Institute They charged me $99 to be a life member I stupidly signed up for 37or39because i was conned u a convincing online presentation that their discovery could cure my malignancy help pleaseI have been conned Internet Author: boca rayon, Florida Alternative Health: The Health Science Institute Internet

Sep 10 2015
Purity Products They stole $380 in fraudulent charges and refuses to return my money! New York Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: Purity Products Internet

Aug 30 2015
Melissa Nicole Stotz (((redacted))) Melissa Nicole Stotz (((redacted))) Calgary Escort Thief Calgary Canada Internet
Pathetic Author: Beverly Hills, California Dating Services: Melissa Nicole Stotz 587-774-1944 Internet

Aug 28 2015
Tracfone They ripped me off for 50 minutes and then hung up on me 5 times before I got through to a supervisor. Nationwide Tracfone They ripped me off for 50 minutes and then hung up on me 5 times before I got through to a supervisor. Author: Ocean Park, Washington Telephones: Tracfone Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
Supercharged Science Aurora Lipper Bogus customer support, customer support number is another infomercial, you are forced to purchase to speak with a customer representative Internet Author: Athens, Alabama Education & Learning Centers: Supercharged Science Internet

Aug 24 2015
James extension 1624 Frank, James' supervisor extension 1604MultiplanSubsidiary ,as I was told, of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas Lied to in order to sell a plan, Plan only offered for a short time, Frank said his wife was on this plan, screwy wording used by both salesmen Florida Author: Cullman, Alabama Health Insurance: James extension 1624 New York, New York

Aug 20 2015
citizens disability/ supervisor by name of rabeen rude,condisending not willing to lisen told me not to pay a bill that i questioned Nationwide Author: Trent Woods, North Carolina Accounting: Rabeen Nationwide

Aug 17 2015
The Dynamic Clean Team Melissa Jones DBA Cleaning Company Mess Woodstock Georgia
Author: Canton, Georgia Cleaning Services: The Dynamic Clean Team woodstock, Georgia

Aug 14 2015
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of the Report is not a customer of the Complainant. | Holbrook Asphalt HA5 Mineral Bond HA5 Mineral Bond ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Maintenance Companies: Holbrook Asphalt Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 13 2015
Checkmatec Said they could tell me if my mate was cheating by who he was texting Instant checkmate San Diego Calif Author: Mineral Wells, Texas Personal Services: Checkmatec

Aug 12 2015
DriveTime DT corp. 4020 E. Indian School Road, Phoenix, AZ85018 Robert supervisor at 1-800-863-7483 the warranty they are offering, does not cover major repair or defect. san antonio texas Nationwide Honor thy agreement Author: san antonio, Texas Car Financing: DriveTime DT corp. Nationwide