PURITY MINERAL SCIENCE LINKSTAR, SUPERVISOR MELISSA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Purity Mineral Science Linkstar, Supervisor Melissa
There may be more specific results for "Purity Mineral Science Linkstar, Supervisor Melissa"
For more specific results for "Purity Mineral Science Linkstar, Supervisor Melissa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
Ashley Black Interests, LLC. Ashley Black Guru; Ashley Black Fasciology Fasciablaster dangers, lies and fake science Internet
Author: Athens, Ohio Massage Therapists: Ashley Black Interests, LLC. Internet

Oct 20 2017
Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 19 2017
Integrated Collection Services Amanda H. Has called my job NUMEROUS times! It is against the law to contact work. She has been asked on several from supervisors to not contact work and this has not stopped! I've been threatened with law suits and having local police come to my place of employment!! Amanda called my job today and told my supervisor about a call in detail of what was spoken when she hung up on me!! Something has to be done about this!! Trenton New Jersey Author: Long Beach, California Collection Agency's: Integrated Collection Services New York, New York

Oct 19 2017
Java Momma, Melissa Shoop This is advertised as a brand new, organic fair trade coffee company. Roasted when you order and shipped to your door within 3-5 days... They themselves admit that they are in fact NOT organic and do not need to meet the expectations of the usda. Nor are they actually certified. Pennsylvania
Java Momma Coffee Author: Des Moines, Iowa Miscellaneous Companies: Java Momma Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Luminary Cream...... Phone# on bottles = 877-929-7658 NUBOD SKIN CREAM /800-995-7315TRUDERM AGELESS EYES/ 800-995-7145 FREE? - charged me $93.87 & $93.79!! Spoke to supervisor w/ NUBOD SKIN CREAM (800-995-7315), HOLLY ~ #340! ALL A SCAM!!! Internet Author: Rutland, Vermont Skin Care: Luminary Cream...... Phone# on bottles = 877-929-7658 Internet

Oct 16 2017
Money Gram Scam throughSecret Shopper 2017 Corporate Research International Karl Phillips, Melissa Phillips, Melvin Harton, Robert Stanford, Pilar Hayer Fortunately I saw through this immediately but I see how some people could be fooled into doing this. Frankston Texas Author: Irving, Texas Consumer Services: 2017 Corporate Research International Frankston, Texas

Oct 16 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Con artist,fraud, scam, bogus herpes cure mineral detox L Internet Notice of Subpoena Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Alternative Health: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

Oct 16 2017
diet supplements i ordered a free sample od CBD gel capsules and CBD oil. I was charged 69.99 for the gel and 79.99 for the oil. When I called to complain they claimed i had not cancelled the order in 14 days and they could not refund my money. After i became irate and insistent I was offered a 30% discount. I did not accept that and they offered a 50% discount saying thats the best they could do. They would not let me speak with a supervisor or anyone else in the company, repeating I would get a totla refund if I returned the unused product (which was 30 gel capsules and 1 ounce of oil which had no affect at all). $150 for nothing!!! These guys are crooks! las vegas Nevada Author: babylon, New York Alternative Health: diet supplements las vegas, Nevada

Oct 15 2017
CARID Bought a $300.00 Arnott Air Strut from CarID and had a mechanic install it on my car. The part leaked air ( (Part of an Air Suspension). . I went through there return process and they asked me to have mechanic shop indicate what was wrong with the part and provide pictures. I complied with that information. They continued to ask for more information including diagnosing the failed part. I was on the phone with several different people and they would never provide a supervisor to talk with. I called their customer relationship group and they said their hands were tied-- what ever that mean. I will never buy anything from them in the future and ask that anyone reading this statement refrain from ordering parts from them. When you're car is out of commission and it is due to a failure on their part, you would think Cranbury · NJ Author: St. Louis, Missouri Auto Parts: CARID Internet

Oct 14 2017
DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE swindler's bussiness!!!!!!!!!! charging 189% interest carlsbad California Just look at how credible and honorable they are Author: San Marcos, California Financial Services: DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE carlsbad, California

Oct 11 2017
Grundy workdwide Classic car insurance I put in a claim for I sent I got driving to a show I drove over a pipe or somthing. It flew up in to my wheel well and folded my quarter panel in They told me there not paying because where quarter was connected there was rid so that's considered wear and tear I said what about my dented up quarter panel they said sorry wear and tear not paying you don't use them all the way up to the supervisor level they are rude and will not talk to you it' makes sense why there located in sham Pennsylvania on sham rd the whole thing is a shame it was on my 69 camaro Horsesham Pennsylvania
Author: Plainview, New York Car Insurance: Grundy workdwide Horsesham, Pennsylvania

Oct 09 2017
Melissa Richardson Max ? With Careerapply.org The job lister, Max, called and left me a voicemail including the website for me to go to, to apply for jobs posting online from home for Facebook and Google making $25-$55 an hour. All I needed to do is go to the website to the apply. Internet Author: Walkertown, North Carolina Employment Services: Melissa Richardson Internet

Oct 05 2017
Purity Products contacted them at 1-888-769-7873. This company automatically took $178.65 from my checking account & I never received my order. Plainview New York Please call us Author: Glendale, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Purity Products Plainview, New York

Oct 03 2017
CBD Hemp oil for and depression Ripped me off $79.99. Have been calling since 8/30/17. Have tracking proving product was returned on time. VERY rude customer service and can no speak with a manager or supervisor. Sacramento California Author: Winchester, Virginia Home HealthCare: CBD Sacramento , California

Oct 02 2017
First premier credit card is a scam!!! i moved and my card expired.. when i finally found a way to contact them i couldnt ractivate card. so acct closed. now i pay monthly but bill doesnt go down Nationwide Oh Author: Greers Ferry, Arkansas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First premier credit card Nationwide

Sep 30 2017
Melissa Broadway, House of M Label, M1 LLC, We Are Accelerators, Bright Agency Group, Melissa Garten, Static Management, Record Label, Las Vegas, Arizona, New York, Los Angeles ,Lies, Corrupt, Steals your money, has no remorse, Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Small Business Services: Melissa Broadway Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 29 2017
American Mint and/or Michael Young, President of American Mint The supervisor told me that American Mint is returning my 6 Trump coins and will not refund my money. Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania Author: San Antonio, Texas On-Line Stores: American Mint Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

Sep 28 2017
We Rent For You American Cosigners.Trust Alliance Cosigners We Rent For You is American Cosigners, Frauds! Kentucky I have documented proof/evidence that American Cosigners is LYING! Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: We Rent For You Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
national cover nationalcovers.com 2270 cosmos ct ste 100 calsbad ca 920111-800-616-0599 We ordered a cover for our rv on 11/23/16 from national cover made by eevelle. it was a goldline with a 5 yr. warranty we looked at alot of covers and bought this one. on sept 3, 2016 we uncovered or rv the cover had two rips in it. we connected the company, took pictures, and filed a claim on the warranty. we were answered the next day with an email saying they would give us patches to cover the tears, if we responded asap. we responded with not wanting to patch a cover that was not even a year old. it was 7 days when i emailed and called again this time we were emailed an answer that our claim was not covered under thier warranty for replacement or repair. the company who offered patches now will not back thier warranty. I emailed asking for a supervisor to call us back but that took several more days. again we were told the tears were our fault and was no covered under thier warranty. i asked for another person higher up to contact us about this matter. they will no answer emails or phone calls. i looked at the better business bureau the reveiws on this company were the worst i wish i had checked her first. please beware of this company and their warranties. Internet Author: Mathews, Virginia RV Parts & Accessories: national cover Internet

Sep 18 2017
Bahamas's Royal I'll love to receive any information about a refound do by this company, which I have been waiting for more than 2 month now and no representative have given me any reasonable explanation about my situation. However, I been calling more than 3 times in a week since the company violated the terms and conditions on the promotional package. The person taking care of me since the beginning is Gina Artiga, but I haven't contact her in the pass two month and every time I call the representatives only give me the excuse that she is on break, lunch, or even sick. I also had the opportunity to talk with the supervisor Fernándo Garcia, I explained him my situation but nothing happened after that. Bahamas Nationwide Author: Hialeah, Florida Financial Services: Bahamas's Royal Nationwide

Sep 18 2017
Russell Mathematics: Aaron Fitzwater Aaron Fitzwater, Russell Mathematics Claims to be a math tutor but teaches kids fake science; claims the Earth is flat! Peachtree City Georgia
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Corrupt Companies: Russell Mathematics: Aaron Fitzwater Peachtree City, Georgia

Sep 16 2017
M2Go, Marijuana2go Gary - owner Melissa replied to e-mails RIPPED OFF, NO REPLIES, Huntington Beach California Author: Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Miscellaneous Companies: M2Go, Marijuana2go Hunnington Beach, California

Sep 13 2017
Who's Your Doggie, LLC Melissa and Richard Marter Dog Killed by Negligent Boarding Kennel - Pit Bull left alone with tiny Maltese now Dead Milford Connecticut
Author: Stamford, Connecticut Animal Services: Who's Your Doggie, LLC Milford, Connecticut