Your Search | purity mineral science linkstar, supervisor melissa

Jun 30 2016
BBA AGNESTRIAL LAVINO-skin science, Hashtag Fulfilment, PO Box 41542, St.Petersburg, FL. 33743 Theft,Liar, company will charge your credit card WITHOUT authorization then refuses refund,DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY St.Petersburg, Florida, 33743 Nationwide Author: Lexington, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: BBA AGNESTRIAL Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Periodical Magazine I have contacted them since Feb 2016, demanded to cancel and they keep billing me and threatening me. The supervisor himself was extremely rude and hung up on me. Internet Author: Utica, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Periodical Magazine Internet

Jun 22 2016
FORCE Business Consulting Owen Newman, Melissa Powell, Claudia Benoit Professional Scam Geneva, New York New York Author: St Louis Park, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: FORCE Business Consulting Geneva,

Jun 21 2016
My VIP Vacations Melissa Wholesale travel agency Branson Missouri Nationwide Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Travel Agencies: My VIP Vacations Nationwide

Jun 16 2016
Bright View . ( Irrigation ) Shane ..Supervisor for Bright View SCAM Port Charlotte, Florida Author: port charlotte, Florida Landscape Companies: Bright View . ( Irrigation ) Port Charlotte, , Florida

Jun 15 2016
Purity Products Total scam artist Plainview New York wow.... Author: Kapaau, Hawaii Supplemental Health Programs: Purity Products Plainview, New York

Jun 15 2016
Force Business Consulting Franck Bernet, Claudia Benoit,Teresa Templeton, Melissa Powell Professional services consulting New York, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Geneva Nationwide Author: San Bruno, California Business Consultants: Force Business Consulting Nationwide

Jun 14 2016
Beijing Zhongpin science and tecnology development co.ltd They sold to me a fake printer at 25000dollars BEIJING BEIJING Author: SOROTI, Alabama Desk Top Publishing: Beijing Zhongpin science and tecnology development co.ltd Internet

Jun 12 2016
Georgia hyde International award services office of George hide supervisor of awards and final judging director PO Box 2905, Kansas city KS 66110 USA Kansas City Kansas
Author: Lake Stevens Pool, Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: Georgia hyde Kansas City, Kansas

Jun 11 2016
HEALTH SCIENCE INSTITUTE MONEY BEFORE HEALTH Internet Author: Plouasne, Alabama Alternative Health: HEALTH SCIENCE INSTITUTE Internet

Jun 07 2016
Tampa Singles AKA Sarasota Singles Misrepresentation, high pressure sales, no time to think it over, sit and tell you to request higher credit card limits, Prey on Women, especially older ones, Discriminate on prices, charge more to the women than to the men for less services, deceptive Sarasota Florida Author: MINERAL BLUFF, Georgia Dating Services: Tampa Singles Sarasota, Florida

Jun 03 2016
Larry goins filthy riches real estate course , Melissa Larry Goins The Goins group. Investors rehab. Financial help services. Lied, misrepresentation, miss leading, scam lost all my money out of my 401k. Very disappointed lake wylie, South Carolina Larry goins Author: Kissimmee, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Larry goins filthy riches real estate course lake wylie,, South Carolina

May 31 2016
Quantas Airlines, Customer Service Supervisor Linda Free Cancellation Rip-Off SCAM Sydney Internet Author: Santa Monica, California Airline Companies: Quantas Airlines Internet

May 26 2016
Homedatapc pchouselookups internet ripoff,authorize 1.00 get billed for 18.95 over and over again,refused to allow me to talk to supervisor Las Vegas,call center,montgomery alabama Nevada Author: Sacramento, California Consumer Services: Homedatapc Las Vegas, Nevada

May 25 2016
Melissa McComas - Tsunami Worldwide Media/ Tsunami Productions Sets up clients and steals their contacts. Very dirty business ethics. Fishing for clients. Towson Maryland
Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Melissa McComas - Tsunami Worldwide Media/ Tsunami Productions Towson , Maryland

May 18 2016
American Standard Auto Protection Beware of this company!! It took me 9 phone calls to them in order to get my refund. Was told that they DONT have a supervisor I could speak with. Wilmington Delaware File a complaint with the FTC Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Warranty: American Standard Auto Protection Wilmington, Delaware

May 17 2016
Loan source llc financial services Called and told me I was approved for a loan but beat me out of money Mineral Wells Texas Author: Nashville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Loan source llc financial services Mineral Wells , Texas

May 15 2016
Lexington Law Firm My husband canceled his account with them and with me STILL having an active account I WAS NOT aware that they took $90 off my husband's card we are using the same card because I don't have a job so we thought our accounts were just one big one since we were married but NOOOO they charged my husband $90 $90!!! They finally canceled my account but STILL refuse to refund us the money they took from us, a supervisor was suppose to call my husband and NEVER DID!!! NEVER GOING THROUGH THEM AGAIN!! THEY ARE A RIP-OFF!!!! They have done this to not just us but others as well. North Salt Lake City Utah Author: New Hampton, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake City, Utah

May 13 2016
United Readers Service and Tanya the account supervisor Nasty and Rude employees tried to extort me Lakeland Ohio Author: North branch, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: United Readers Service Lakeland, Ohio

May 13 2016
Retail maintenance specialist and construction Melissa Senatore Melissa DeCruz Cyntia Pince (I may be a little off not sure going off memory) Did $1000 of work for this net 30 company, Never received payment. Lakewood New Jersey
Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Employers: Retail maintenance specialist and construction Lakewood, New Jersey

May 11 2016
Beauty Basics Natural Glow Age Rewind Bogus Free Sample Program Additional $89.97 fee after 2 weeks of free sample shipping fee. Rude customer service rep Mike and no supervisor available. La Jolla California Author: Peoria, Arizona Beauty Products: Beauty Basics La Jolla, California

May 05 2016
Lavino skin science Rip off by Lavino skin science Internet Author: MARION, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Lavino skin science Internet

May 05 2016
Shari's Berries Pro Flowers Over promised and charged for their services and denied me talking with a supervisor Not sure...call center in Philippines Nationwide Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Shari's Berries Nationwide

May 03 2016
Hashtag Fulfillment Lavino Skin Science LAVINO MOISTURIZER FREE TRIAL SCAM CHARGE OVER $100 WITHOUT CONSENT St. Petersburg Internet Author: Encino, California Credit Card Fraud: Hashtag Fulfillment Internet

May 01 2016
African Mango Thin When you order a trial of product it automaticaly signs you up for a monthly service. They will charge your card over $130 a month. When you call to discuss charges on card they will not refund. I feel the company misrepresents product. When you try to speak to a supervisor you are refused. I still have yet to see any refund of any kind. I am now out close to $300 due the company. Plano Texas Author: erlanger, Kentucky On-Line Stores: African Mango Thin Internet