Your Search | purity mineral science linkstar, supervisor melissa

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 23 2016
Clear the Way Inc melissa shea melissa gagliano LIEREIA Scam My family was scammed with mortgage fraud and deceptive and predatory lending middle island New York Author: oakdale, New York Real Estate Services: Clear the Way Inc middle island , New York

Sep 22 2016
Western World Film Productions LLC Melissa Singh Khan AKA Melissa Bcouture Western World Film Productions LLC Wedding Videos, film, camera, wedding planner, LLC, Productions, New York, Melissa Singh Khan, Bcouture New York New Jersey Author: Queens, New York Wedding Services: Western World Film Productions LLC New Jersey

Sep 20 2016
Melissa Zimbelman Luxe International Realty Las Vegas Rental nightmare Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Housing Rentals: Melissa Zimbelman Las Vegas , Nevada

Sep 19 2016
Chris Curry Programs/Smart Agents Melissa FRAUD and WASTE OF MONEY Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Realtors: Chris Curry Programs/Smart Agents Internet

Sep 15 2016
hookup.com melissa parkerjohn salenga asked for money for service and did not comply and wont refund money. threatening to post things about me. Internet Author: e stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Dating Services: hookup.com Internet

Sep 13 2016
T Mobile Mariah - area supervisor -Tempe AZNichole - business sales consultant -Tempe AZTony - guatemala FREE - IS NOT REALLY FREE Tempe Arizona Nationwide Author: Show Low, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
Pureline Garcinia Supplement Natures Science Samples are billed at full cost two weeks after receiving the samples by mail Author: Lebanon, Oregon Weightloss Programs: Pureline Garcinia Supplement Nationwide

Sep 10 2016
Corey Jones Corey Lee He claimed he can give me a bonus to help increase my income. I had to send him money and he will increase the amount and I will reduce large lump some only if I send him his cut. Instead he just took my money said it was a red flagged where was working at and the process can't be don't. Stating his supervisor week contact me and lease to say they didn't. Tampa Internet GREED!!!!! Author: Yorktown, Virginia Cash Services: Corey Jones Internet

Sep 09 2016
IRS Scam Shawn Marks Phony IRS Scam with India accent caller and supervisor Internet Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Internal Revenue Service: IRS Scam Internet

Sep 07 2016
Compression Sale Matthew, Melissa Bright Terrible and Hateful Customer Service Vernon Hills Illinois
Author: Henderson, Nevada Medical Supplies: Compression Sale Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
AVANGATE TECH LIVE CONNECT Supervisor Mike Collins They called to tell me they are refunding my money 2 weeks and many phone calls later still no refund. Now I am told this could take up to a month to receive a western union. I talked to my bank today. All these attempts to put money in my account were never done. They opened a demo model account from Bank of America Account. I had all my account numbers Changed and trying to delete their programs as I type. This company is not nice guys. Don't fall for this company they are playing some kind of game I hope they don't have some explosion hack job waiting for my computer.Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Software: AVANGATE TECH LIVE CONNECT Nationwide

Sep 04 2016
copa airlines supervisor and costomer services in Colombia one of their employees did not reed propper discloser colombia Nationwide Author: SANFORD, Florida Airline Personnel: copa airlines Nationwide

Sep 03 2016
psv health science institute took 37.00$ out of my credit card without my ok Internet Author: marquette, Michigan Computer Fraud: psv health science institute Internet

Aug 24 2016
Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC, Melissa LIARS New York Internet FACTS Author: Gradena, California Producers: Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC Internet

Aug 22 2016
WeBuyHouses.com, Jeremy Brandt, Melissa Lamke, X5 Ventures, Fast Home Offer Scam artists, trademark trolls, unethical business Southlake Texas Author: Pennsylvania Real Estate Investing: WeBuyHouses.com Southlake, Texas

Aug 21 2016
Switch it Title Exchange, llc,Oakmont Resort, Tree Tops Realty, Melissa Evans Realtor Misleading, ripoff, scam Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, Tennessee Author: Hurricane, West Virginia Resorts: Switch it Title Exchange, llc Tennessee

Aug 20 2016
Children Youth And Family CPS Cecilia Martinez PS Supervisor Teresa Ford Detective Lockrdge with LCPD CPS herassment case worker lying and making up allegation to keep me my kids. case worker deines mother help they promie LAS CRUCES New Mexico Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Family Services: Children Youth And Family Internet

Aug 16 2016
Ashland Inc Mr.Mathew Peterson...Melissa Logan Faux 2 hour job interview claimed they are sending me a new HP laptop and a check to deposit in my account to buy software with. Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Bad Check Writers: Ashland Inc Internet

Aug 16 2016
MetLife Insurance Metropolitan Life Insurance global.metlife MetLife ® Life Insurance - metlifefinalexpense Steven A. Kandarian CEO Refusal to pay life insurance policy for my wife Long Island City, NY 11101 New York Author: Mineral Wells, Texas Insurance Companies: MetLife Insurance Internet

Aug 13 2016
JLR Green Coffee & Garcinia Cambogia Said I had 14 day free trial. Ordered 6-13-16.Delivered 6-20-16.Billed 6-28-16. Only 8 days to try. Norcross Georgia Author: Mineral, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: JLR Green Coffee Norcross, Georgia

Aug 08 2016
Loan Source Mark Smith Mark got me to send $350usd twice and $320usd and told everything is fine u will receive ur Loan now it's ur file is to old send $220usd to cancel and get ur refund after they said u don't have to pay anything u will get ur refund Mineral Wells Teaxes Internet
Author: Hamilton , Ontario Cash Services: Loan Source Internet

Aug 06 2016
Melissa Hart Charge my account for months without permission said the service is only cost one dollar mertzon Texas Author: mertzon, Texas Adult Web Site: Melissa Hart mertzon, Texas

Aug 06 2016
Loan Source llc We needed help! We just had a baby and we have a son in college as well as two more children at home! We contacted them for a Loan not a handout !! They told my husband to pay them in order to establish a payment promise of sorts.( ok, we fell for it) and no money, no loan, no explaination!!! However, they did have the nerve to ask for MORE money!! Are you crazy? We borrowed money to pay you the first time!! This is Not right and something needs to happen!!! BEWARE , THIS IS A SCAM!!! Mineral Wells, TX Author: Nevada Financial Services: Loan Source llc Texas

25, Report #1320963

Aug 05 2016
Garinia New Diet MIR*DETOX NEW DIET When purchasing a product from this website, I paid around $8 for some diet pills. A few weeks later they charge my account $81.75... They claim that I agreed to a subscription and said they can only refund $60. At first I was talking to a rep named George, he refused to allow me to talk to his supervisor. He kept asking me why, why do I need to talk to his supervisor? I said please, let me talk to your manager. He refused and hung up on me. I tried to call back and the phone was picked up and they hung up on me. New Castle Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Garinia New Diet Internet