PURITY MINERAL SCIENCE LINKSTAR, SUPERVISOR MELISSA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Purity Mineral Science Linkstar, Supervisor Melissa
There may be more specific results for "Purity Mineral Science Linkstar, Supervisor Melissa"
For more specific results for "Purity Mineral Science Linkstar, Supervisor Melissa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 20 2017
Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Michael Gavin, Martha Bergmann, Supervisor. This company call me over the phone and offer me a job. I sign contract and gave them my ID information. I work for this company for 30 days in which I was told I would be paid $150 Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Michael Gavin, Martha Bergmann, Supervisor. This so called company use peoples who is really looking for a job to be mix up in their scams Elizabeth NJ Author: Dallas, Texas Liars: Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies

Jun 18 2017
Tim Hortons Manager, supervisor and 2-3 co workers Manager is shady, sipervisor is the manager niece and my co workers are followers Buffalo New York Author: Buffalo, New York Bake Shops: Tim Hortons Buffalo, New York

Jun 18 2017
Justfly.com Lucy (screams and pounds #s at you) andLloyd (is it a coincidence that they have the same initial -- and is he really a supervisor with no additional information 52 minutes later?) Ripoff, Cancelled but not Refunded, hour of my life wasted, Don't Care Internet Author: federal way, Washington Air Travel: Justfly.com Internet

Jun 18 2017
International Award service Office of George High supervisor of awards and final judgment PO Box 2905 Kansas City Kansas 66110 USA Nationwide
Author: Tampa, Florida Cash Services: Accounting: International Award service Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
Joseph and Melissa Dunn DBA B and B Tire DBA B and B Tire you can take the con out of prison but you can't take the prison out of the con Vero Beach Florida Author: Vero Beach, Florida Auto Tire shops: Joseph and Melissa Dunn DBA B and B Tire Vero Beach, Florida

Jun 17 2017
Tick Box Have been told several times since 4/21/2017 that my return of $65.00 is bering processed. Was told one time hat their processor was down and they wouldsend me a check. Waited two weeksand called. Finally got , who I was told, was aa supervisor. He checked my account out and told me that I didhave a refundof$65.00 comin to me and the he would expedite and get a check out to me immediately. this ws on 5-3-17. Iby Damon Atlanta Georgia. Author: Castle Rock, Colorado TVs & VCRs: Tick Box Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
4 Improvement CBD Oil supplier?? Fraudulent Company, A complete Scam, Never a Supervisor to talk to. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Enid, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: 4 Improvement Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 15 2017
UPGardinia The Purity Cleanse TeamExpertNutra The only weight loss is to your bank account! Los Angeles California Author: Beresford, South Dakota Weightloss Programs: UPGardinia Los Angeles, California

Jun 14 2017
PACKNSHIP TNT Shipping, Alex Backus ,supervisor, Brian Rich HR Manager Interstate Credit Card theft ring Miami Florida, Virginia Internet Author: Richwood , West Virginia On-Line Business: PACKNSHIP Internet

Jun 13 2017
Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Michael Gavin, Martha Bergmann, Supervisor. This so called company Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies called me over the phone a few weeks after I applied for a Wrapping Specialist position on indeed.com and offered me the position on the very first call. I did not think twice at the time that this comment was not real , because I thought Indeed job postings was legitimate and never allowed scams, so I accepted the job offer as a Wrapping Specialist. The lady I spoke to stated that I would be guaranteed $1500 monthly salary and additional $50 bonus for each gift I wrap and mail off through my local post office.  1139 East Jersey Street, Elizabeth, NJ 07201 Internet Author: Saginaw , Michigan Employers: Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Internet

Jun 12 2017
Little Horse Great Danes Little Horse Danes Doesn't breed healthy puppies, very rude, has a secret group on facebook because if others were able to access it, they would tell the truth about her Mineral Wells Texas My point exactly Author: oakland, California Dog Breeders: Little Horse Great Danes Internet

Jun 09 2017
Mineral Simplicity Stole 90$ Harrisburg Pennsylvania Author: Eustace, Texas Sales People: Mineral Simplicity Harrisburg , Pennsylvania

Jun 02 2017
Abelman Lending Group Melissa Thomas, Christopher Brandon Williams They are b****** San Josr California
Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Abelman Lending Group

May 31 2017
Red Hawk Casino Ken Arvill- Table Supervisor Assault, Age and Race Discrimination, Dafamation of Character and Threatening Hostile Environment Placerville California Author: Hercules, California Racists: Red Hawk Casino Placerville, California

May 31 2017
FDOT FL DEP OF TRANS SUN PASS Spoke to Maggie and her supervisor Carl I believe his name was on May 31 2017 regarding Acct NO. 11574521 Disputing and Appealing Bogus Charges Mailed Received May 27, 2017 for Invoice Never Received Listing 2012-2017 charges Alanta Georgia Author: Williston, Florida Motor Vehicle: FDOT FL DEP OF TRANS SUN PASS Alanta, Georgia

May 26 2017
Hydra Skin Science Rip Off Bluffdale Utah Author: Deep River, Connecticut Skin Care: Hydra Skin Science Bluffdale, Utah

May 23 2017
DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE HONOLULU HAWAII I attended to Denver Business College in Honolulu Hawaii in 1997 for APPLIED SCIENCE IN MEDICAL OFFICE ADMINITRATION. I RECIEVED MY DIPLOMA. THE SCHOOL IS VANIZED. I APPLIED TO COLLEGE AND THE SCHOOL CANNOT RETRIEVE THE TRANSCRIPT BECAUSE THE DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE NEVER EXISTED. MY STUDENT LOAN IS IS MAX OUT I CANT FIND A JOB AND CANT GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO ACCOUNT FOR MY CREDITIAL. TOTAL RIP OFF. PLEASE ADVICE. HONOLULU HAWAII Author: Watertown, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE HONOLULU HAWAII

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime APU*VITALITYNO2AP UNLIMITED I did not receive my samples until after the 14 day window then when I tried it and didn't like it and try to get my money back. the customer service people were rude and would not let me speak. they would hang the phone up on me I would call back and ask to speak to supervisor and they would do the same thing hang up on me so when I called my bank Capital One they did the same thing during a conference call and hung the phone up on me and my bank representative LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Annandale, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Alpha Prime LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 16 2017
iforex online trading There were 2 traders involved. The first one sold me the deal, the 2nd was his supervisor. Wanted to close my account and have the balance credited back to my credit card, and they wouldn´t do it. A city in Spain. Internet Author: Davie, Florida Online Trading: iforex online trading Internet

May 15 2017
Comcast Xfinity Al Tenneson supervisor customer service strategy and operations. Hilda Toscano Executive care manager. Larretta Banks Toilet Bowl Cleaning Lady Liars, Cheats, Frauds, Thieves, Scam artist's, Con Artists, Pure Scum ! Deceptive business practices Oak Brook Illinois Author: Crete, Illinois Cable TV: Comcast Xfinity Oak Brook , Illinois

May 15 2017
ALCOLOCK ALCOLOCK USA, ACS, ALCOHOL COUNTERMEASURE SYSTEMS Ignition Interlock Scientifically Baseless. Non ethanol specific, this device throws common sense, science and justice to the wind. Innnocent Americans are going to jail as a result of the illogical implementation of a device that mistakes internal gases for drinking liquor. Nationwide Author: hampton, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: ALCOLOCK Nationwide

May 10 2017
Nutranow I called three times and each time I could not talk to a supervisor and then each gal JUST HUNG up on me. I have never been so disrespected by anyone they are very RUDE Nationwide Author: Belcourt, North Dakota Weightloss Programs: Nutranow Nationwide

May 10 2017
Derma Genetix charges you a $25.50 return fee which is not mentioned in ad . rude and impatient response from supervisor and on hold a long time St Petersburg Florida trial cosmetics return issue Author: Bangor, Maine Skin Care: Derma Genetix St Petersburg , Florida

May 05 2017
Growthink Jay Turo, Luke Brown, Dave Lavinsky, Melissa Welch, Jean Jaughn As a first time entrepreneur I cannot describe how upsetting it has been to deal with this company. Although I felt their prices were at the very high end. I was prepared to pay the $17,500 they asked for because I imagined that the plan would be amazing. The opposite happened. It was awful. When I tried to get it fixed they removed the plan and everything else from basecamp. They said they were preparing for litigation. Six months later I have no plan, no refund and rude emails from senior members with sexist comments. My suggestion to all women founders out there is to deal with a company who cares about us. All entrepreneurs beware. Los Angeles California Author: Santa Monica, California Business Consulting: Growthink Los Angeles, California

May 05 2017
Solutions from science Tomson Illinois Author: Vero Beach, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Solutions from science Tomson, Illinois