Your Search | purity mineral science linkstar, supervisor melissa

Nov 25 2016
T-Mobile I will be reporting to BBB, The Complaint Board and Ripoff Report! After coming from Verizon 3 months ago my bill has been $50.00 more a month than quoted. I sat on hold for an hour, was hung up on twice , and was never given a supervisor as I requested. From the start I had faulty equipment, had it replaced with faulty equipment, then ended up having to pay for equipment that was supposed to be free. I have a long history of customer care and have never treated someone like I've been treated. And my bill is still wrong! Very disappointed! Nationwide Forget The BBB! It's a Huge CONGAME! Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Empire Carpet After carpet installation seams rippled and discovered a nail had been hammered into the carpet and floor beneath. We have made 4 appointments for repair. One they went to the wrong address 3 they cancelled after waiting all day. Customer Service was incompetent. Supervisor Pia was rude. Absolute worst. Have now rescheduled for the 5th time. Islandia, Nationwide Author: Southfields, New York Home Improvements: Empire Carpet Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Magic Tracks Placed an order and then was told it was on back order. My order was not completed. They also advertise only sold on the internet and my daughter bought it at toys are us. When I tried to cancel the order I was hung up on for three consecutive times. They refused to allow me to speak with a supervisor and gave me a customer service number which is only a recording and then automatically hangs up on you. Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: Magic Tracks Internet

Nov 16 2016
Melissa Blayton Independence Missouri False review Author: Independence , Missouri Hair Salons: Melissa Blayton

Nov 09 2016
Luminis-BellaEpoque South Beach Very rude condescending would not let me speak with a supervisor and laughed at me refusing to give my money back. Fountain Valley California Dual fault.... Author: Lawrence, Kansas Eye Care: Luminis-BellaEpoque Fountain Valley, California

Nov 03 2016
Soft Science Footwear-John Duerdan Kevin Lamar Dealers Beware of Soft Science Footwear Oceanside, California
Author: Fort Worth, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Soft Science Footwear-John Duerdan Oceanside, , California

Nov 02 2016
Royal Holiday Club John Fonseca aka Juan Angel Fonseca Valencia, Quality Assurance Supervisor Fraud Victim of Royal Holiday Club Fraudulent Practices Miami Florida Author: Germantown, Maryland Travel Services: Royal Holiday Club Miami, Florida

Oct 29 2016
Attorney Melissa Galang Rip off Livonia Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan tempdir: Attorney Melissa Galang Livonia, Michigan

Oct 28 2016
SJL *Garcinia Cambogia Will not refund; ripoff; refused to let me speak to a supervisor; hung up on me Boca Raton Florida Author: Champion, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: SJL *Garcinia Cambogia Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 28 2016
Brio Skin ,Allegro, Fresh Derma Immediately canceled order the product was still sent and charged $103. Bluffdale Utah Author: Phenix City, Alabama Internet Services: Hydra Skin Science/Brio Skin Allegro Bluffdale, Utah

Oct 21 2016
Lifesmart Products CSR11 and direct supervisor Lifesmart not honoring manufacturer's warranty listed on Source Green Heat website which they support/are responsible for Internet Website now changed Author: Breckenridge, Colorado Appliances: Lifesmart Products Internet

Oct 21 2016
Purity mineral science Internet Author: Columbia , South Carolina Internet Fraud: Purity mineral science Internet

Oct 20 2016
Ruff house rescue Diane and Melissa Scammers Oceanside New York Rebuttal to ALL the negative feedback about Ruffhouse Rescue Author: Massapequa , New York Nonprofit Organizations: Ruff house rescue Oceanside , New York

Oct 18 2016
MailChimp AKA Mail Chimp and Rocket Science Group SCUMBAGS Ben Chestnut and Dan Kurzius are SPAMMERS and SCAMMERS Atlanta Georgia
Author: Georgia Internet Marketing Companies: MailChimp AKA Mail Chimp Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 17 2016
Walmart inc Was issued a checked and it bounced Bentonville Arkansas Info lab evalu. Good Grief Author: Mineral Wells , Texas Bad Check Writers: Walmart Mineral Wells , Texas

Oct 12 2016
Jameson Inn front desk attendant Teresa and managers Melissa and Rebecca Racist, Rude, disrespectful, bed bugs, roaches Monroe North Carolina Author: Conway, South Carolina Racists: Jameson Inn Monroe, North Carolina

Oct 10 2016
First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Dishonest, Customer's issue or problem is irrelevant,Request for a supervisor/manager you will not get one,Hidden deals between contractor and First American, Non covered charges are hidden First American will not inform you about the non coverage, the contractor informs you of the non covered items, Employ 2nd english speaking reps so you the consumer cannot understand whats being said and the reps are rude,do not cross the reps or your claim will not go through, buyer beware on big ticket items, Santa Rosa California Author: phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Nationwide

Oct 10 2016
Mike Adams aka. Health Ranger Natural News Assumed alternative health reporting and self-governed 'science lab reports of harmful foods Internet Author: Lakewood, Washington Misc. Health Specialists: Mike Adams aka Internet

Oct 09 2016
Soft Science Inc. Kevin Lamar Buyer Beware of Soft Science Inc.and Kevin Lamar Oceanside California
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Soft Science Inc. Kevin Lamar Oceanside, California

Oct 06 2016
Douglas and Melissa LIndsey Called me and wanted to rent out our timeshare Cabo San Lucus florida Author: Burford, Georgia Timeshare Rentals: Douglas and Melissa LIndsey Internet

Oct 05 2016
Lavino Skin Science Okiwrinkle, Celebrity skin secrets I requested a $5.00 free trial then all of a sudden there was a $39 debit I mailed a letter and retuned two packages of unopened used products and a few weeks after my account was debited $117 St Petersburg Florida Author: St Thomas, Eye Care: Lavino Skin Science St Petersburg, Florida

Sep 28 2016
Vskin Age Escape Eye Gel, Vskin Active snake venom peptide cream Swindlers, hidden terms, roping you in for monthly expensive creams, no supervisor available, no reply to email, offering free creams. Not free.  Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Sales People: Vskin Internet

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 23 2016
Clear the Way Inc melissa shea melissa gagliano LIEREIA Scam My family was scammed with mortgage fraud and deceptive and predatory lending middle island New York Author: oakdale, New York Real Estate Services: Clear the Way Inc middle island , New York

Sep 22 2016
Sps Review Forum Hope Scam, Defame, Fraud Texas Internet
Hope is NOT Melissa Miller, but the scammer is located in Marysville, Michigan United States Author: Richmond , Virginia ORGANIZED CRIME: Sps Review Forum Internet