PURITY MINERAL SCIENCE LINKSTAR, SUPERVISOR MELISSA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Purity Mineral Science Linkstar, Supervisor Melissa
There may be more specific results for "Purity Mineral Science Linkstar, Supervisor Melissa"
For more specific results for "Purity Mineral Science Linkstar, Supervisor Melissa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime APU*VITALITYNO2AP UNLIMITED I did not receive my samples until after the 14 day window then when I tried it and didn't like it and try to get my money back. the customer service people were rude and would not let me speak. they would hang the phone up on me I would call back and ask to speak to supervisor and they would do the same thing hang up on me so when I called my bank Capital One they did the same thing during a conference call and hung the phone up on me and my bank representative LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Annandale, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Alpha Prime LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 16 2017
iforex online trading There were 2 traders involved. The first one sold me the deal, the 2nd was his supervisor. Wanted to close my account and have the balance credited back to my credit card, and they wouldn´t do it. A city in Spain. Internet Author: Davie, Florida Online Trading: iforex online trading Internet

May 15 2017
Comcast Xfinity Al Tenneson supervisor customer service strategy and operations. Hilda Toscano Executive care manager. Larretta Banks Toilet Bowl Cleaning Lady Liars, Cheats, Frauds, Thieves, Scam artist's, Con Artists, Pure Scum ! Deceptive business practices Oak Brook Illinois Author: Crete, Illinois Cable TV: Comcast Xfinity Oak Brook , Illinois

May 15 2017
ALCOLOCK ALCOLOCK USA, ACS, ALCOHOL COUNTERMEASURE SYSTEMS Ignition Interlock Scientifically Baseless. Non ethanol specific, this device throws common sense, science and justice to the wind. Innnocent Americans are going to jail as a result of the illogical implementation of a device that mistakes internal gases for drinking liquor. Nationwide Author: hampton, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: ALCOLOCK Nationwide

May 10 2017
Nutranow I called three times and each time I could not talk to a supervisor and then each gal JUST HUNG up on me. I have never been so disrespected by anyone they are very RUDE Nationwide Author: Belcourt, North Dakota Weightloss Programs: Nutranow Nationwide

May 10 2017
Derma Genetix charges you a $25.50 return fee which is not mentioned in ad . rude and impatient response from supervisor and on hold a long time St Petersburg Florida trial cosmetics return issue Author: Bangor, Maine Skin Care: Derma Genetix St Petersburg , Florida

May 05 2017
Growthink Jay Turo, Luke Brown, Dave Lavinsky, Melissa Welch, Jean Jaughn As a first time entrepreneur I cannot describe how upsetting it has been to deal with this company. Although I felt their prices were at the very high end. I was prepared to pay the $17,500 they asked for because I imagined that the plan would be amazing. The opposite happened. It was awful. When I tried to get it fixed they removed the plan and everything else from basecamp. They said they were preparing for litigation. Six months later I have no plan, no refund and rude emails from senior members with sexist comments. My suggestion to all women founders out there is to deal with a company who cares about us. All entrepreneurs beware. Los Angeles California Author: Santa Monica, California Business Consulting: Growthink Los Angeles, California

May 05 2017
Solutions from science Tomson Illinois Author: Vero Beach, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Solutions from science Tomson, Illinois

May 01 2017
Athene Annuity and Life Company/ Alliance-One Evasive answers, No phone? Only 1 supervisor? They've been processing my withdrawal request to get My Own Money! for 8 weeks! Nashville Tennessee Author: Newcastle, Oklahoma Financial Services: Insurance Agencies: Athene Annuity and Life Company Nashville, Tennessee

Apr 30 2017
Big* Derm Love aka Perfect Skin Glamour, aka Skin Glare aka Wrinkle Purity, also possibly aka MLH*Juva Cell Pro Skin, Neuewin*Eye Logic Pro These Guys Are Good! Fooled Me. Santa Ana, California, Henderson, Nevada Nationwide Author: Crestview, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Big* Derm Love Nationwide

Apr 30 2017
Mineral simplcity This company charged my card after i cancelled the order way ahead of time never sent me a rma# Nationwide Author: Bonham, Texas Liars: Mineral simplcity Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Neulift I ordered a trial of the Neulift eye serum and anti-aging cream for 5.95 and 4.95. A week later I was charged $89.95 and $85.95. Thinking I mistakenly ordered an additional delivery, I called to cancel, they offered a discount of 30% then 50% and then finally 75%. I refused all the discounts and wanted the money refunded and they refused. I asked for a supervisor at customer support and spoke to Lisa. She also said no to my request and informed me that the bottles I received was the actual product. It cost $89.95 and the other was $85.95!! I was shocked!! I then asked to speak to her supervisor and was transferred to Aubrey and after much discussion and explaining that this was a very unethical form of advertising, she was able to give me a partial refund. The phone number that I called was 888 553-4058. Also, please be aware that they have numerous websites advertising free trial at neulift.net and neulift.org etc etc etc Buyer Beware!! Nationwide Author: Mentor, Ohio Drugstores: Neulift Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Affordabledivorce.com cheapandfastdivorce.com Misled, misrepresented, hidden fees, refuse refund, rude, argumentative, different person each time, requested supervisor 2 months + and have yet to talk to one Internet Author: Panama City, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Affordabledivorce.com Internet

Apr 20 2017
Amazon.com Customer Service Supervisor For your convenience your package was delivered to UPS Internet Author: Woodbridge , Virginia E-trade: Amazon.com Internet

Apr 20 2017
Vivint Lied about a trial period Utah
Author: Mineral Wells, West Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Vivint Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Oregon Health And Science University OHSU really? do your job and stop prescribing drugs to mask the pain, business as usual, nothing new here, should have stayed at home Portland Oregon Author: Alabama Emergency Medical Services: Oregon Health And Science University Portland, Oregon

Apr 14 2017
LG Electornics - Buyer beware of this company. We have a fridge under warranty and have had 5 visits from repairmen which can not fix it and they are having us wait another 5 days to send another one out. We were also told they would continue to send technicians out here until the amount of the fridge is met and then they will replace it. Never-mind all our spoiled food or the huge amount of time my full time working wife has had to deal with this. Customer service just repeats their scripts and they avoid at all costs letting you speak to a supervisor. Just an insanely horrible experience and no one really seems to care what-so-ever. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Kitchens: LG Electronics Texas

Apr 13 2017
Ari Admani Admani & Co.Admani & Mack Melissa Mack Pocketed Profits, Kept Deposits, False Promises, Racketeering New York New York Author: White Plains, New York Public Relations: Ari Admani New York , New York

Apr 10 2017
Melissa Broadway M1 LLCHouse of M Melissa Garten Bright Agency Group We Are Accelerators Liar, Deception, Full of Excuses, Con Artist, Scammer, Steals your money Las Vegas Nevada Author: New York, New York Small Business Services: Melissa Broadway Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 09 2017
Your Engine Store AAA Engines & Transmissions Your Engines & Transmissions Dishonest Scam Artists Don't Trust Them Melissa Ashley Nikki Houston Texas Author: DOLOMITE, Alabama Auto Parts: Your Engine Store Internet

Apr 09 2017
Mineral Simplicity Total Scam ! Erie Pennsylvania Author: Tracy, California Miscellaneous Companies: Mineral Simplicity Internet

Apr 08 2017
Colonial Penn Life Insurance Ax person Kim Green, underwriting supervisor Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Campbellsvlle, Kentucky Infomercials: Colonial Penn Life Insurance Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 08 2017
Eye Rejuv Misrepresented their product. They said to try a trial size, then I was charged $101 twice for two products. Nowhere on their website did it say they would later charge me that amount. I would have seen that. I called them and told them, they never said they would charge me and the size of the jar was way to small to warrant such a cost, and I told them I had a reaction to their product, and the woman I talked to said there was nothing she could do for me. I told her, wait, you guys charge that amount and your product is not even guaranteed in case one might be allergic to it? I asked her if there was a supervisor I could speak to so that I could clear this issue. I told her I would even pay a reshelf fee as $200 is too much money for me to spend on this product. The woman I spoke with was not willing or able to help me at all. Internet
Author: Lompoc, California Skin Care: Eye Rejuv internet

Apr 04 2017
McDonald's Corporation and McVicker, Inc. dba West Sound McDonald's, McDonald’s Corporation and McVicker, Inc. dba West Sound McDonald’s: (1) Apparent Contempt For Consumer Food-Poisoning Complaint, (2) Ostenisble Involvement In Running “Corporate Playbook” Chapter-And-Verse, By-The-Numbers, In Perpetrating Classic Evasive “Runaround Treatment” Against Innocent Injured Consumer, and (3) Likely Employing Stalling-Tactics In Order To Effect Delays In Administering Just Resolution Of The Matter and Therefore Leaving It Suspended On-Hold and Yet Unresolved While Insisting Upon Remaining Incommunicado (Belfair, WA) Belfair Washington RETRACTION: Timely Pull-Back of Misplaced, Therefore In This Case Errata-Data ..... How Bizarre It All Is Author: Belfair, Washington Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Corporation Belfair, Washington

Mar 22 2017
James Gang Royal Mini Pigs James Gang Royal Dandies, Malisa James, Benjamin James, Melissa James, Malisa Wilson, Malisa Sculz, Malisa Schulz, Royal Mini Pigs Money Hungry Criminal Pig Breeder That Will Stop At Nothing To Sell A Pig Or Get Ahead Lying Deceptive Bloomfield Indiana
comment Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Animal Services: James Gang Royal Mini Pigs Bloomfield, Indiana