Your Search | purity mineral science linkstar, supervisor melissa

May 26 2016
Homedatapc pchouselookups internet ripoff,authorize 1.00 get billed for 18.95 over and over again,refused to allow me to talk to supervisor Las Vegas,call center,montgomery alabama Nevada Author: Sacramento, California Consumer Services: Homedatapc Las Vegas, Nevada

May 25 2016
Melissa McComas - Tsunami Worldwide Media/ Tsunami Productions Sets up clients and steals their contacts. Very dirty business ethics. Fishing for clients. Towson Maryland
Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Melissa McComas - Tsunami Worldwide Media/ Tsunami Productions Towson , Maryland

May 18 2016
American Standard Auto Protection Beware of this company!! It took me 9 phone calls to them in order to get my refund. Was told that they DONT have a supervisor I could speak with. Wilmington Delaware Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Warranty: American Standard Auto Protection Wilmington, Delaware

May 17 2016
Loan source llc financial services Called and told me I was approved for a loan but beat me out of money Mineral Wells Texas Author: Nashville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Loan source llc financial services Mineral Wells , Texas

May 15 2016
Lexington Law Firm My husband canceled his account with them and with me STILL having an active account I WAS NOT aware that they took $90 off my husband's card we are using the same card because I don't have a job so we thought our accounts were just one big one since we were married but NOOOO they charged my husband $90 $90!!! They finally canceled my account but STILL refuse to refund us the money they took from us, a supervisor was suppose to call my husband and NEVER DID!!! NEVER GOING THROUGH THEM AGAIN!! THEY ARE A RIP-OFF!!!! They have done this to not just us but others as well. North Salt Lake City Utah Author: New Hampton, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake City, Utah

May 13 2016
United Readers Service and Tanya the account supervisor Nasty and Rude employees tried to extort me Lakeland Ohio Author: North branch, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: United Readers Service Lakeland, Ohio

May 13 2016
Retail maintenance specialist and construction Melissa Senatore Melissa DeCruz Cyntia Pince (I may be a little off not sure going off memory) Did $1000 of work for this net 30 company, Never received payment. Lakewood New Jersey
Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Employers: Retail maintenance specialist and construction Lakewood, New Jersey

May 11 2016
Beauty Basics Natural Glow Age Rewind Bogus Free Sample Program Additional $89.97 fee after 2 weeks of free sample shipping fee. Rude customer service rep Mike and no supervisor available. La Jolla California Author: Peoria, Arizona Beauty Products: Beauty Basics La Jolla, California

May 05 2016
Lavino skin science Rip off by Lavino skin science Internet Author: MARION, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Lavino skin science Internet

May 05 2016
Shari's Berries Pro Flowers Over promised and charged for their services and denied me talking with a supervisor Not sure...call center in Philippines Nationwide Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Shari's Berries Nationwide

May 03 2016
Hashtag Fulfillment Lavino Skin Science LAVINO MOISTURIZER FREE TRIAL SCAM CHARGE OVER $100 WITHOUT CONSENT St. Petersburg Internet Author: Encino, California Credit Card Fraud: Hashtag Fulfillment Internet

May 01 2016
African Mango Thin When you order a trial of product it automaticaly signs you up for a monthly service. They will charge your card over $130 a month. When you call to discuss charges on card they will not refund. I feel the company misrepresents product. When you try to speak to a supervisor you are refused. I still have yet to see any refund of any kind. I am now out close to $300 due the company. Plano Texas Author: erlanger, Kentucky On-Line Stores: African Mango Thin Internet

May 01 2016
Dearborn career academy Melissa white Fraud and stole money, broken promises to a lady I thought was an inspiration Dearborn Michigan Author: Dearborn, Michigan Health Care Education: Dearborn career academy Dearborn , Michigan

Apr 27 2016
Mica Beauty Cosmetics - Mineral Makeup MicaMica Beauty Cosmetics, Mica Mineral Makeup Refused to correct purchased item for a mistake THEY made! Will not exchange for correct color!! Worldwide Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Beauty Products: Mica Beauty Cosmetics - Mineral Makeup Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
Sanford Brown College I was suppose to guaranteed a job when I graduated! I was suppose to make more than 8.00 a hour but never received nothing and only made 8 an hour Fenton Missouri Author: Mineral Point, Missouri $$ REWARDS Offered: Sanford Brown College

Apr 19 2016
Lavino skin science Fraud Nationwide Author: Warminster, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Lavino skin science Nationwide

Apr 18 2016
Lavino Skin Science Hashtag Fulfillment (distributed by) Scam Internet Author: Deland, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Lavino Skin Science Internet

Apr 13 2016
advance body science,llc scientific health,llc they ripped me off ..no refund and never sent the product they billed me for Willmington Delaware Author: cape may court house, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: advance body science,llc Internet

Apr 12 2016
Maximum Foods Caucasian guy Discrimination and pain and suffering. I was called a n***a by the supervisor Linden New Jersey
Author: Elizabeth, New Jersey Shipping Companies: Maximum Foods Linden, New Jersey

Apr 11 2016
Power Places Tours Power Places Tours Ethics Scandal with Gregg Braden / Deposit Payments Scam Boulder Colorado
Power Places Tours billed for GBP 1 Million in consultation fees damages - Free Spirit Supreme Victor in Power Places Tours Dispute / Statement of Truth Author: Alabama Travel Services: Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Francis and Melissa Mellace Mellace Sued Blackwood Nationwide
Author: New Jersey Computer Fraud: Francis and Melissa Mellace Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
Sitebuilder Fraudulent company storefront only. They will take your money but if you call them they say they don't have a technical support team and to send email. Set up domain and unable to point name to another company. System does not allow you to do it. Don't sign up with them. Call them and you reach Phillipines - they say there is not an owner if you ask to speak to a manager or supervisor they said they are the only one there. Nothing but a headache. Not a company/ they are top 6 google searches but they have not tech support. FRAUD! Shut them down! Phlippines Internet Author: MARIETTA, Georgia Web Hosting: Sitebuilder Internet

Apr 05 2016
Colorado Technical University Online I took a Bachelor Science IT security and borrowed maximum loans and had enough to get stipends extra. At graduation they sent my financing back and stopped my degree and charge me 1477 dollars or no graduation. They screwed me over. Colorado Springs Colorado Internet Author: Freeport, Texas Colleges and Universities: Colorado Technical University Online Internet

Apr 03 2016
Mediacom repeatedly charged my account while asking for supervisor without my permission Nationwide I'm Very Sorry! Author: edenton, North Carolina Cable TV: Mediacom Nationwide

Apr 02 2016
account now visa prepaid debit Meta bank also several names from account now first name is a supervisor RHeha work I'd number is 1rrd Internet Author: Shelby , North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: account now visa prepaid debit Internet