PURITY MINERAL SCIENCE LINKSTAR, SUPERVISOR MELISSA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Purity Mineral Science Linkstar, Supervisor Melissa
There may be more specific results for "Purity Mineral Science Linkstar, Supervisor Melissa"
For more specific results for "Purity Mineral Science Linkstar, Supervisor Melissa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
Packer Pups Melissa Alexander,Mellissa Alexander Dog Broker who Charges double to triple what you can buy the dog direct from the breeder Green Bay Wisconsin Author: Orlando, Florida Home Based Business: Packer Pups Green Bay , Wisconsin

Aug 19 2017

Aug 16 2017
Claude Johnson Giutar Control awaiting a refund on an unsatisfactory product for my agegroup 1800 Mineral Spring Ave, PO Box 149 North Provide North Provide Honesty has prevailed, refund received. Author: Kiama, Other Music: Claude Johnson ,

Aug 16 2017
Holistic Home Philadelphia | by Ginger Kuczowicz owner of Soap Box in Philadelphia | www.HolisticHomeLLC.com Kasia Rzotkiewicz , Director Of Operations Refuses to pay for hard hours I cleaned and scrubbed floors , walls, etc and has an Abusive Supervisor that's prejudice and wants you to work nonstop with no break to eat . She doesn't like you to clean with her germs and dirty floors using water apparently. Philadelphia Internet
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cleaning Services: Holistic Home Philadelphia | by Ginger Kuczowicz owner of Soap Box in Philadelphia | www.HolisticHomeLLC.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
Steven Derik Melissa NewtonMichael Chijioke Ogujiofor Lost $1000 to an apartment rental scammer Williamstown, NJ Internet
Author: Vienna, Virginia Landlords: Steven Derik Internet

6, Report #1391951

Aug 11 2017
AirServ Corp.. Calista...works in D terminal day shift manager who called me a run away Nigerian and refused to pay me after I reported them...for me being attacked and sent out on deck without clearance 3 times... Victoria in payroll..Saundra HR Management.. The female trainer who didn't train well and yelled at me with serious issues ..Nick Cater .supervisor whom sexually harrased us on first day.. American Airlines staff that mocked us in B terminal for geting paid to not do anything they said in other harsh words.. MaryAnn Dispater whom discriminated ..over worked me and refused to give me a. Break along with Sarah.. Dispatcher and management.. Ralph..supervisor whom played both sides... Discrimination..refused to pay..sexual harrasment..retaliation Irving Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Civil Rights Violators: AirServ Corp Irving , Texas

Aug 10 2017
Byte Martix USa Gary JohnsonMike JohhsonSteve KhaddyThere supervisor would not give me their name. Did not prove services and would not issue a refund after promising on multiple occasions California
Author: Lakeland, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Byte Martix USa Internet

Aug 08 2017
Stewart Land Designs Stephen Stewart Melissa Stewart Greedy, Overcharged, Bullied and Not Forgotten Tomball Texas
Author: Spring, Texas Pool Builders: Stewart Land Designs Tomball, Texas

Aug 02 2017
BIG BUS SAN FRANCISCO i was charged $ 234.00 for three people for transportation and science museum San Francisco California Author: Gresham, Oregon Bus Companies: BIG BUS SAN FRANCISCO San Francisco, California

Aug 01 2017
Author: Auckland, Louisiana Alternative Health: Ramesh aka Ray Lala Internet

Jul 31 2017
Legacy Insurance Services, Inc. John Camargo, Insurance Adjuster, ext 2094, Edgar Gullien, John's supervisor, ext 2220, Annette Garcia, QA Claim Analyst Manager, ext 2626, Horrible, Awful, Complete Lack of Customer Service. RUN AWAY! Phoenix Arizona Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Car Insurance: Legacy Insurance Services, Inc. Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 28 2017
Tnt Inc. John Rubens, Brian Holm Supply chain assistant, only received one package for entire probation period which was a month. Was told I was to receive payment n July 17-2017 still nothing. They also claim that one month after package or packages s sent you will receive payment and nothing. Communication very shady and now neither my supervisor or he rep are responding to my texts and calls. Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Tnt corporation Florida

Jul 27 2017
Medical Service's group Loise garcia is the person i talked to. They called me for a pain lotion and took all my insurance info then hung up on me. I called back to talk to the supervisor and his name was kevin and he to hung up on me Wilmington Florida Florida Author: Tacoma, Washington Health Insurance: Medical Service's group Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Masters Miracle Inc later NatureRich Used mineral neutralizer 2002-04, water, gradual neuropathy in feet that has been getting worse each year, now pain. maple grove, minnesota Nationwide online, Minnesota Author: Miami, Florida Alternative Health: Masters Miracle Inc Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Pearson vue. Money scam Spokane WA. Washington Blowing smoke Author: Spokane, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: TAS Pearson vue Internet

Jul 22 2017

Jul 22 2017
Cobalt Property Management LLC ; Cobaltmanagers.com Very poor management, lost a lot of time and money. Minnesota- Rochester Minnesota Management? Author: Rochester , Minnesota Property Management: Cobalt Property Management LLC Internet

Jul 20 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Con artist,fraud, scam, bogus herpes cure mineral detox L Internet Photos Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Alternative Health: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

Jul 20 2017
A.C.S. Trucking LLC / Andres Cesar Sondbakker Andres Cesar sondbakker Standard Trans Services LLC Melissa Dawn Garcia Trucking Scam / Double Brokerage Scam Spring Texas Author: Fargo, North Dakota Trucking Companies: A.C.S. Trucking LLC / Andres Cesar Sondbakker Spring, Texas

Jul 18 2017
allurmiere RIPE OFF Internet disgusted Author: Florida Skin Care: allurmiere Internet

Jul 17 2017
Youth Renu Youth renu eye and skin was ordered by me on a trial . The first charge to me account (5.97) (.99), (4.97) then 89.97) 85.97 the most recent 94.97and 9194 . I cancel the subscription but they still charge my account. Called today 7/17/17 was transferred to a supervisor before I could finishing explaining to Bryan that I had cancel the subscription but the company was still taking money from my account. Talked with Matt the supervisor he accused me of not paying my bill and not wanting to pay for what I receive. I informed him that I don't steal nor do I not pay my bills . That this company has already received my payment with me receiving any products he offer to send me products, offer to reduce the product as much as 75% I told him NO I need 100% of my money put back into my account. With all of the complaints this company need to be closed down. I will report to the BBB and will be looking into legal actions Buffalo New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Youth Renu Buffalo , New York

Jul 17 2017
z57 Internet Solutions failed to perform on contract san diego California Issues finally fixed Author: Rockwall, Texas Websites: z57 Internet Solutions san diego, California

Jul 17 2017
Carmen I emailed them to cancel my order, never heard from them. I then called to request cancellation, she was unable to find my account anywhere in their system even after verifying my info. She said she would send it to her supervisor and that person would get back to me in 24-48 hours, no one did. After 10 more days I called again and went through the same process. This company is a scam to get your money! Do not order these products. Internet Author: Colfax, Wisconsin Celebrities: Carmen Internet

Jul 17 2017
Growthink Jay Turo, Luke Brown, Dave Lavinsky, Melissa Welch, Jean Jaughn As a first time entrepreneur I cannot describe how upsetting it has been to deal with this company. Although I felt their prices were at the very high end. I was prepared to pay the $17,500 they asked for because I imagined that the plan would be amazing. The opposite happened. It was awful. When I tried to get it fixed they removed the plan and everything else from basecamp. They said they were preparing for litigation. Six months later I have no plan, no refund and rude emails from senior members with sexist comments. My suggestion to all women founders out there is to deal with a company who cares about us. All entrepreneurs beware. Los Angeles California No Merit to Jeffs rebuttal : Read the horrible Email from Luke Brown Author: Santa Monica, California Business Consulting: Growthink Los Angeles, California

Jul 17 2017
mineral simplicity A $ 4.96 trial I cancelled as soon as I ordered because I saw that I would be charged 89.95 withing 14 days. I was sent the product anyway. I called and was told I have no idea about your cancellation, if you return it you will have to pay shipping or you will get charged the full amount!  Harrisburg, PA PA Author: castle rock, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: mineral simplicity Internet