PURITY MINERAL SCIENCE LINKSTAR, SUPERVISOR MELISSA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Purity Mineral Science Linkstar, Supervisor Melissa
There may be more reports for "Purity Mineral Science Linkstar, Supervisor Melissa"
For more results perform a general search for "Purity Mineral Science Linkstar, Supervisor Melissa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 22 2017
James Gang Royal Mini Pigs James Gang Royal Dandies, Malisa James, Benjamin James, Melissa James, Malisa Wilson, Malisa Sculz, Malisa Schulz, Royal Mini Pigs Money Hungry Criminal Pig Breeder That Will Stop At Nothing To Sell A Pig Or Get Ahead Lying Deceptive Bloomfield Indiana
comment Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Animal Services: James Gang Royal Mini Pigs Bloomfield, Indiana

Mar 16 2017
Abelman lending group Melissa Thomas and David Carr Loan company San Jose California Author: Douglasville, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Abelman lending group San Jose, California

Mar 14 2017
ONLINE REAL ESTATE INC SERVICES MELISSA CAREY LATE CHARGES NO RECEIPTS GIVEN BRYAN TEXAS Texas Author: College station, Texas Landlords: ONLINE REAL ESTATE INC SERVICES BRYAN TEXAS, Texas

Mar 09 2017
Franklin woods mobile home community Jennifer Jordan, Jerry the maintenance supervisor, the 2 other employees that drive around in the company truck and do nothing, Michelle Dunlop,& who ever the owner is. Fair houseing violation 803b and f, 804f3B, breach of contract, insurance claims fraud, intimidation niles Michigan Author: niles, Michigan Mobile Home Parks: Franklin woods mobile home community niles, Michigan

Mar 07 2017
Green tea fit charged me the full amount of their shorty product even though I never recieved the package the charge was for almost $80.00. I talked to customer care and the supervisor told them my situation and that the money they took is my sons food and diaper money and they claim I made the choice to pay which is crap. They will not help or return my money! This was supposed to be free no risk trail. Well they lie now I have no money for my son for the rest of the month Internet Author: Eureka, California Alternative Health: Green tea fit Internet

Mar 06 2017
Bella terra mineral coametics creams did not work as promised. College Station. texas
Author: bryan, Texas Skin Care: Bella terra mineral coametica TX

Mar 05 2017
Nutra Health Systems CBD Fake Business Nutra Health Systems, Its a scam. Saratoga Springs Utah
Author: Mineral, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Health Systems CBD Saratoga Springs, Utah

Mar 03 2017
Readydebit I had my taxes deposited onto the card, and I used my card for a little while and then I went to use the card and it declined. Now they keep telling me it's risk activities and the processing department has to deal with it. That in 24-48 business hours I should have an answer. I ask to talk to a supervisor or the processing department and they can't do it. California Nationwide Ready Debit Author: Baraga, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Readydebit Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
Coal Glow they will not honor a money back guarantee for I was 5 days late of the deadline, the product does not work and I want a refund. It was a trial that I ordered and was billed for the complete product which they said they shipped to me and no matter what the date was that I received it or the bill did not matter. Supervisor would not talk to me. Very disappointed in product and customer service. What everyone to stop buying from them. Internet Nationwide Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Coal Glow Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Health Science Institute Dr. Allen Spreen Assaulted my intelligence and promulgated a fake scandal regarding Hilary Clinton. Why is it OK for trolls to advertise in this way to gullible people. This should be illegal! People will believe anything if they want to. Internet Author: Overland Park, Kansas Alternative Health: Health Science Institute Internet

Feb 28 2017
Cell Science Systems | ALCAT Deefield Beach Florida Author: Tempe, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Cell Science Systems – ALCAT Deerfield Beach, Florida

Feb 28 2017
Alcat Cell science systems, prior (((REDACTED))) throughout the entire mgmt team & owner(except for lee) Deerfield Beach, Florida Legal Notice Author: Deerfield beach, Florida Consumer Services: Alcat Deerfield Beach, Florida

Feb 28 2017
Cell science systems Alcat Deerfield beach, Florida Wimpish Profits, Bad Business Model Author: Deerfield beach, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Cell Science Systems – ALCAT Deerfield beach, Florida

Feb 25 2017
Etax.com WHEN YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REVIEW THE COMPLETED 1040 tax refund sheet to make sure that the ETAX .Had not or yourself had not made any mistakes.was the first REDYou are not allowed to review your form unroll after your receive a email thaT IRS had excepted.thats when I discovered the scam.the figures I entered and deductions ect. Were totally wrong off the wall b.s. Im a widow dont make much to live on ive done taxes for othets yrs ago im not a fool.etax wouldnt let me stop the fileing after i called crying &telling them it wad wrong.they said i would only a one time fee of 19.99 I asked 3 times because i couldnt afford to pay even that amt. &I dont want to be shocked when all is said n done.Donna Supervisor via phone conversation at etax promised no other hidden fees.They took 120.00 to file a 1040. Ez no deductions no eic no penalties.a kindergarener could filed thiS.Internet, www.eta Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Fraud: Etax.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
international award services Office of George Hyde Supervisor of awards and final judging director Kansas city Kansas
Author: Marengo, Indiana Liars: international award services Kansas city, Kansas

Feb 24 2017
Dermessence anti aging cream 2wk trial,30 to 90 days to see results,no refund,can't speak to supervisor. Nationwide Author: Lake Stevens , Washington Skin Care: Dermessence anti aging cream Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Derma Skin Science Automatically billed my card for over $200 which I did not order. Only ordered the sample free shipping Author: Springfield, Oregon Skin Care: Derma Skin Science

Feb 23 2017
WESTERN UNION Tried to recover x-mas money sent and not picked up. Receiver never got it. Tried to send again, or recover it. Phone help can't hear me after 10min on hold. Wait for supervisor another 15min. Online specific questions not answered, no online help available. For refund have to fill out form and wait 6 to 8 wks. and pay 15$ Why can't I just show my receipt and ID to get refund? Too easy. Greedy b******s. NEVER USE WESTERN UNION AGAIN! Englewood Nationwide Author: GOLDEN, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: WESTERN UNION Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
mygovernmentgrant.com Cassandra 201, and William Walker The first person that I spoke to was this man who claims that his name was William Walker who sounded like he was form India, he than gave me another phone number to call his so-called supervisor after I hung up with him.  Washington, DC. Author: Pontiac, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: mygovernmentgrant.com Internet

Feb 21 2017
Hydra Skin Science Deceive and Mislead Internet Author: Kaneohe, Hawaii Civil Rights Violators: Hydra Skin Science

Feb 20 2017
Packerpups Melissa Alexandra & Jonathan Alexandra Golden Retriever and Spanish Mastiff SCAM!! WARNING ONLY INTO THIS OF RE-SELLING INTERNATIONAL DOGS FROM THE BREEDERS FOR A HUGE PROFIT ONLY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE DOGS THEMSELVES LIES TOO GreenBay Nationwide Author: , Dog Breeders: Packerpups Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
upgarcinia ultra premium garcinia cambogia phone 1-88-564-3218 puritycleanse got a14day try from up garcinia and purity cleanse didnt work . i call and cancel and i got a rma on the two bottle and i call my bank to stop card and thay told me to send it back with atracking number and wait some day for them to get it back and thay will help me get my money back there was no packing slip in the bag for pills only the retrun address on the bag Los Angeles California Author: hermann, Missouri Weightloss Programs: upgarcinia Los Angeles, California

Feb 13 2017
hydraskin science Hydraskin Science ripped me off of 108.00. Very hard to find the fine print. Nationwide Author: Flint, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: hydraskin science Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
derma/divine company sending products not ordered without invoice as to how much products are. company taking money out of account with out permission. When called the person was very disrespectful. would not let me speck with a Supervisor nor give me the address of t taking mo without permission savannah Georgia Author: florence, South Carolina Skin Care: derma/divine savannah, Georgia

Feb 12 2017
Purity products Purity products took$293.55 from my debit card,i didnt order or recieve anything.i have spent 8months trying to get it back. Plainview New York Thank you for your feedback Author: Gwynn oak, Maryland Alternative Health: Purity products Plainview, New York