Your Search | purrfect auto service #48

Oct 23 2016
Peter Cameron Halliday Universal Trustees TrustWhen my phone has internet service then you can call any of these international numbers:-USA  +1 (818) 570 5520   UK  +44 (020) 3286 8754Australia +61 (03) 9028 6811 Hong Kong +852 8193 0456Texts to +61 415297210 work in most r High Yield Investment Program ( HYIP ) : This company promise you that you can make very high return on investment up to 10 000 %. Once you invest your fund this fraudster called Peter C Halliday will send you a receipt to make you feel he is avting like a Trustee . He always tells you that he works under Trust Law for the benefits of all Depositors .After a few weeks he will confirm that the Investment Program failed and that he can not give further informations or details. He will confirm that he can not refund your money as he invested it in a Trade Platform and that he is victim as well. Many people lost their money and when you ask for evidence to where the money has been transfered he refuses to disclose any bank report or contracts that he signed . Stay far far away from this fraudster!!! Melbourne - Victoria Internet Author: GENEVA, Other Financial Services: Peter Cameron Halliday Internet

Oct 23 2016
Michael Manuel Perez Scot KingJason richgreg Scott - EXCLUSIVE AUTO GROUPS Car Leasing scam, fraud, dirtbags Miami Florida Author: Florida Motor Vehicle: Michael Manuel Perez Miami, Florida

Oct 23 2016
J's auto sales Tried stealing 1500 dollars Bakersfield California Author: Delano, California Auto Dealers: J's auto sales Bakersfield, California

Oct 23 2016
Joe's Datacenter, LLC Joes Data Center Spam Hosting Site posing as a web hosting service Kansas City (Paseo West) Missouri (US)
Author: Henderson, North Carolina Web Hosting: Joe's Datacenter, LLC Internet

Oct 23 2016
Merchant’s Tire & Auto Centers Bethesda Shady scammers that deserve a (((REDACTED))) Bethesda Maryland
Author: Bethesda, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Merchant’s Tire & Auto Centers Bethesda Bethesda, Maryland

Oct 23 2016
Miralem Herdic absolute criminal.!964 Mercedes 220seb ,complete misrepresentation,Run from this guy Jacksonville Florida Author: hinsdale, Illinois Auto Dealers: Miralem Herdic Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 23 2016
09:39 AM Rahil Adnan, Account Specialist for Amazon Customer service located in India False Advertising: Censors online customer reviews to Real Experiences Internet
Author: San Diego, California Book Stores: Internet

Oct 23 2016
Full Circle Handyman Services Hector Picart, Fransico Picart Full Circle Handyman Services is a rip off service Clovis California Author: Fresno, California Builders & Contractors: Full Circle Handyman Services Clovis ,

Oct 22 2016
Aaron Barnes, Tech Magic, Ammacore, GruvPhase, UnitedDataCom, CeleraTech, All the other fake company names he uses Individual does not pay subcontractors Gary Indiana
Author: Illinois Computer Service & Repair: Aaron Barnes Gary, Indiana

Oct 22 2016
Invisishade , Invisishade,, smart film review Invisishade scammed me out of 25,000 dollars with defective smart film and sent me used damaged material that did not work. Customer service is horrible, worst product performance in the industry, did not honor defective product upon arrival, Do not use this company Los Angeles california Intenet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Invisishade , Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Elite paycheck plus Paycheck plus Charged service fees when I did not make fees. Also other lost money. Who the f knows Nationwide Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Elite paycheck plus Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Excellence Auto Trade Excellence Auto Trade LLC Financed me a $12000 car they cant register nor give me the title to register myself,after they got my down payment the owner RALPH want to give me his a* to kiss playing phone tag and not fullfilling his duty as a car dealership owner,also they don't honor there 30 day warranty on repairs.This is a real RIP-OFF REPORT car Stealership! jamaica New York Author: newark, Delaware Auto Dealers: Excellence Auto Trade jamaica, New York

Oct 22 2016
David Wilson Toyota Bait and Switched ! las vegas Nevada Sounds like fraud to me Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: David Wilson Toyota las vegas, Nevada

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Coral Springs Auto Mall Exploitation of Customer Fears Coral Springs Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Coral Springs Auto Mall Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Sid Dillon Buick Nissan Hyundai They have been giving me financial and mental torment for last 3 years with my leased vehicle. Lincoln Nebraska Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Auto Dealer Repairs: Sid Dillon Buick Nissan Hyundai Lincoln, Nebraska

Oct 22 2016
Ipayment Clover Scam,lie, difficult, nightmare customer service, runaround Internet Author: Renton , Washington Credit & Debt Services: Ipayment Internet

Oct 22 2016
TrackR Customer Service is non existant California Internet Author: Dublin, Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: TrackR Internet

Oct 22 2016
10:28 AM, Robert not honoring a warranty that we took out for 2 extra years including in home service brooklyn, New York Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Television Parts & Services: Internet

Oct 22 2016
AGERO AGERO MEDFORD Massachusetts Author: Washington Auto Clubs: AGERO/QUEST Medford, Massachusetts

Oct 21 2016
Prime auto group Deceptive scumbag dealership Moosic Pennsylvania Author: Wilkes-barre, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Prime auto group Internet

Auto City of Charlotte Rip Off Charlotte North Carolina
Author: charlotte, North Carolina Auto Dealer Repairs: Auto City of Charlotte Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 21 2016
CenturyLink/Qwest CENTURYLINK continues to charge me modem rental lease fees when i bought one instead and returned theirs to them. Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Internet Service Providers: CENTURYLINK Internet

Oct 21 2016
Toyota of Orlando Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a clean carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Oct 21 2016
Trendy Butler, Trendy Butler for Men,TrendyButler Horrible, Nonresponsive service. Los Angeles California Internet Author: Bossier City, Louisiana Clothing Stores: Trendy Butler Internet