PURRFECT AUTO SERVICE SHOP #50 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Purrfect Auto Service Shop #50
There may be more specific results for "Purrfect Auto Service Shop #50"
For more specific results for "Purrfect Auto Service Shop #50"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
Blue Wave Trading BWT Randy Sarrow Save yourself thousands, Randy Sarrow is a scam artist Makawao Hawaii randy sarrow blue wave trading crook Author: oakdale, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Blue Wave Trading Makawao, Hawaii

Tag Towing Towing Predators! Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Washington, Pennsylvania Auto Towing: Tag Towing Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Aug 17 2017
Brandt Auto Brokers Richard and Todd Brandt Rip off Artist and lied about car contract Marietta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Brandt Auto Brokers Marietta, Georgia

Aug 17 2017
THIS IS THE WORST DEALERSHIP TO BUY CARS FROM, THEY ARE LIARS.DONT GO THERE. Thornhill Ontario Author: Thornhill, Alabama Auto Dealers: Yonge and Steeles Ford Lincoln Thornhill, Ontario

Aug 17 2017
Jd byrider Belleville Illinois Author: Breese, Illinois Auto Dealers: Jd byrider Belleville, Illinois

Aug 17 2017
Gordon Chevrolet Took Advantage of My Mothers Death Philadelphia Pennsylvania Suggested actions Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Gordon Chevrolet Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 17 2017
Vividermix Skin Care products llc basically took a servy because i won a so called $50 amazon gift all i had to pay was shipping. They just charged me $89.95 clearwater florida
Author: New York Customer: Vividermix Skin Care products llc Internet

Aug 17 2017
Groman McCracken they sold me a car, with a lot of defects, at a price such that when i tried to get it refinanced at a lower rate i was told that i was upside down in the car. i believe they took advangtage of me being an older african american female Longview Texas Author: longivew, Texas Auto Dealers: Groman McCracken Longview, Texas

Aug 17 2017
E bay I paid $2,000 with their eBay gift cards to purchase a truck I never got the truck they will not call me back they will not email me I've tried everything I'm on Social Security and I need my money back Houston texas Nationwide
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Advertising Services: E bay Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Canadian Tire Head Office Canadain Tire Audits service done wrong by Service Metric Toronto Ontario Author: Gatineau, Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: Canadian Tire Head Office Toronto, Ontario

Aug 17 2017
Swanson Health Lousy Customer Service and Questionable Products Fargo, ND Internet Author: punta gorda, Florida On-Line Stores: Swanson Health Internet

Aug 17 2017
Service Metric They lie and not very professional, I was asked to to a mystery shop for 3 OnRoute on the 401 and was told I had to the 28th of July to finish the shops, I told the person I was speaking to that I was on vacation and would not be back until the Toronto, ON Nationwide Author: Gatineau, Alabama Employment Services: Service Metric Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Sorensen mayflower Melbourne fl Horrible customer service - refused to discuss damages or pay for them Melbourne Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Moving Companies: Sorensen mayflower Melbourne fl Melbourne, Florida

Aug 17 2017
Neutratone Samantha Richardson Deceptive product practices and representation. Several customer service rep discussions with different answers and no satisfaction or resolve. Savannah Internet, GA Author: Windham, Maine Skin Care: Neutratone Internet

Aug 17 2017
Social Butterphly REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Social Butterphlys holistic approach to building brands from the ground up. Social Butterphly Corporation architects marketing strategy that are developed by thinking about the business as a whole, its place in the broader economy and society, and in the lives of its customers. To develop, maintain multiple perspectives on the company’s commercial activities.” *UPDATE: Social Butterphly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business been there too Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Social Butterphly Corporation connects the performance and efficiency of direct response marketing with the scale and reach of brand advertising producing immediate, measurable lifts in audience engagement, interaction, and other key metrics unique to each campaign’s needs. Los Angeles, California

Aug 17 2017
Elly's World I ordered a steam hair straightener. When I went to check the status, it says This shop is,currently unavailable. Internet Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 17 2017
Happy Computers Don Groves Incompetent Computer Technician North Port Florida Author: North Port, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Happy Computers North Port, Florida

Aug 17 2017
Appliance Repair Service Columbus Refrigeration & Appliance Repair repair samsung ref. charged for new board, went up to 50 told unplug &plug back in now down to 15 Columbus Indiana Author: Columbus,, Indiana Appliances: Appliance Repair Service Columbus, Indiana

Aug 17 2017
T Mobile I have been with the company since 2008 and I they have changed for the worse. They use to care about their customers, but now they only care for their profits. I have had issues with Samsung phones twice on less than 6 months!!! To get a replacement is rare without shelling out another couple hundred dollars. The service is poor and does not work in areas locally and when traveling.Nationwide Author: Sandy, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Thrive Market I CANCELLED my membership during free trial period, confirmed by email & phonecall, they CHARGED ME $60 ANYWAY, CANNOT GET A REFUND, NEED A LAWYER TO START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THE$E BEA$T$! I AM ELDERLY AND SURVIVE ON $300 A MONTH S.SECURITY- I CANNOT AFFORD EVEN A $5 MEMBERSHIP, LET ALONE $60 THEY JUST STOLE FROM ME! THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BEYOND NASTY AND THEY ARE VERY DISRESPECTFUL!! PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME! I DON'T KNOW Nationwide Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Thrive Market Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
rebel crate Prime Patriot sent me a fake 50$ gift card after repeatedly charging my account oak ridge north texas Author: Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas Questionable Activities: rebel crate Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
South West Ford Charlie Gilchrist South West Ford I purchased a truck and the dealership did not disclose to me it had been in a severe wreck and had major paint, and body work. Mr Gilchrist was rude and arrogant. Showed no care and took no responsibility or fair options. Weatherford Texas Visited Mr. Gilchrist, He showed me respect, was polite and Fixed the situation we had. I appreciate his decision to do the right thing. Author: Richland hills, Texas Auto Dealers: South West Ford Weatherford , Texas

Aug 16 2017
Clintonville Car Sales Shady Dealer Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: Clintonville Car Sales Columbus, Ohio

Aug 16 2017
university auto sales and auto Latino I BUY A CAR FROM THEM AND I NEVER GET THE TITTLE IN OVER TWO YEARS Maplewood, Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: university auto sales and auto Latino Maplewood, Minnesota

Aug 16 2017
Priceline Moving & Storage Stole my money and did not provide the service Atlanta Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Moving Companies: Priceline Moving & Storage Atlanta, Georgia