Your Search | q business solutions, inc951 2

Jan 20 2017
Intuit / Quickbooks Why no business should be doing business with Intuit or using quickbooks Unknown California Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Intuit / Quickbooks Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 During the Christmas shopping season 2016, I ordered cd's to give as gifts. The items arrived damaged and unusable. Contacted customer service and after several emails (insinuating that I just didn't want to products) back & forth, they sent instructions for return. I was told they would provide a postage paid return label but, NO SO! When return was processed through PayPal my refund was $4 short. When I emailed to ask about that, I was told they only provide postage paid for damaged orders....which my was. I will NEVER do business with these idiots again. Shepherdsville, Kentucky Internet Author: Inglewood, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 Internet

Jan 20 2017
ID Rack Walmart//IDRACK Sent another item in place of what I ordered with promise of carrying case and resenting correct product Internet Author: North Adams, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: ID Rack Internet

Jan 20 2017
Global Efficient Energy GEE UNETHICAL BUSINESS Fort Worth Texas Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Builders & Contractors: Global Efficient Energy Fort Worth, Texas

Jan 20 2017
Gigsalad GIGSALAD - Worst company I've ever done business with! Springfield Missouri Author: n/a, California Festivals & Event Services: Gigsalad Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Reply to last comment Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Jan 20 2017
iSunglasses.com, Inc Don't buy from them. I shipped my glasses to get them repaired they first claimed that they received the glasses and then 2 months later after i contact them to know the status they asked me for the tracking number. then i knew they had lost the glasses. they never returned my glasses and they did not wanted to do nothing about it and asked me to place a claim with the postal service. oi did the usps showed me proof that the glasses had been delivered and even with the proof they decided not to take responsibility of their action. I lost $ 307.00 and out of glasses. i would not recommend anyone to buy from this company they are a rip off Brooklyn New York Author: monrovia, California Sunglasses: isunglasses.com Brooklyn, New York

Jan 20 2017
Revita Youth Ordered 2 samples of products-2 weeks later charged $175.91 Rancho Santa Fe, California 92067 Author: Yountville, California Sales People: Revita Youth Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Rich Dad Coaching Gives You the Same Information as in Robert's Books, Only Over the Sandy Utah Author: Strongsville, Ohio Business Consultants: Rich Dad Coaching Internet

Jan 20 2017
Acuity Professional Placement Solutions The Acuity Team They do not honor their warranty or guarantee Sarasota Florida Author: Orland Park, Illinois Business Consulting: Acuity Professional Placement Solutions Sarasota, Florida

Jan 20 2017
99slotmachines casino I made a deposit won, tried to withdraw $1000.00, they asked for id docs. which I sent they said they had everthing to process my request and I would be hearing from them in 1 business day it has been over 3 mos. and they still have not paid me, they keep saying they are going to pay me, but I have seen nothing yet and they will not reply to your request nicosia, cyprus Malta bkp Author: Jacksonville, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: 99slotmachines Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
High Class Universe On 12/2/2016, I purchased 1 The World's cutest dog coin bank money box that I saw on facebook. My credit card was charged for $43.98. I received an email that they were getting ready to ship my order and that I would receive an email when that happened. It never came. I sent 2 emails with no response. I tried calling the phone number associated with the charge on my credit card statement, but it is not a working phone number. Author: Lakeland, Florida Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe

Jan 20 2017
TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING I was told the shirts would ship in 2-3 weeks which made sense as that was when school started, in September I was told 90-180 days. To date I have not seen any shirts. I emailed them and they informed me they would be delivered in 90-180 days, even referencing the email I received in September telling me they had people back out so they were not able to print the shirts. I have also called numerous times and have not received any help.This is Fraud The school never got anything Austin Texas Author: Katy, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING Austin, Texas

Jan 19 2017
Algorithmic Trading Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: AlgorithmicTrading.net dedicated to customer satisfaction. AlgorintmicTrading.net a Third Party Trading System Development Firm, whose lead developer has bachelors of science in electrical engineering and is devoted to providing quality trading algorithms to both investors and day traders. AlgorithmicTrading.net licenses their professionally designed automated trading systems for use in the Futures market. Algorithmic Trading received 4.7 out of 5 stars from tradingschools.org & and maintains an A+ Rating with the BBB. AlgorithmicTrading.net receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. AlgorithmicTrading.net made a serious commitment to customer satisfaction by providing a transparent model that allows all potential customers to feel confident and secure when they choose AlgorithmicTrading.net.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Online Trading: Algorithmic Trading Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. AlgorithmicTrading.net a leading developer of high quality automated trading systems for the retail trader & enterprise level clients. Algorithmic Trading, also known as Quant Trading is a trading style utilizing market prediction algorithms to find potential trades. AlgorithmicTrading.net offers multiple automated trading strategies that have passed strict criteria for releasing to the public. Boise , Idaho

Jan 19 2017
My Rainbow Puppies Youngs Puppy Town; Youngs Teacup Puppies; Puppy Dog Town; Passion Pups. Young Van Roekel keeps changing her business name after scamming so many people, to avoid getting caught! Fraud: Selling sick puppies as healthy only to say none of the illnesses are 'life threatening' as justification Elgin Texas
Rebuttal to anonymous compaint Author: Austin, Texas Dog Breeders: My Rainbow Puppies Elgin, Texas

Jan 19 2017
Splash Pad USA, Inc Mr. Don Edwards They took the money and ran Salt Lake City Utah Author: Grove city, Ohio Small Business Services: Splash Pad USA, Inc Salt Lake City , Utah

Jan 19 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Next town technology PVT LTD I am a Home User Alabama Internet Author: she`, Alabama Customer: Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Internet

Jan 19 2017
Prestige Home Solutions Scum bags, fraud, a** holes Baltimore Maryland Author: Clinton, Maryland Builders & Contractors: Prestige Home Solutions Baltimore, Maryland

Jan 19 2017
World Shopee Mart | World Shoppee Mart - worldshopeemart.com World Shopee Mart cheater frauder thief because why Mr.Sanjeev Sengupta & Mrs.Shkha Sengupta told to the me sir you do invest 30.000 rupees as a security upto three months then definitely we will refund to the you & we will give to the you 60.000 stock & World Shopee Mart —  7 Nipania Shimla Park Indore (MP)
Author: Hyderabad , Other Small Business Services: World Shopee Mart | World Shoppee Mart - worldshopeemart.com Internet

Jan 19 2017
Fundznetwork The Fundznetwork-can't deliver Internet Author: Floral Park, New York Business Consultants: Fundznetwork Internet

Jan 19 2017
Brian Johnston Crowe Horwath LLC Work from Home Scam- Crowe Horwath Nationwide Updated explanation Author: Houston, Texas Work at Home Business: Brian Johnston Crowe Horwath LLC Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
Discount Hobbies Scorediscount.comHobbies Discount TeamBrad (The Shipping Guy)@HobbiesDiscount Order the Shark and Nemo remote control fish on 12/11 for 79.90 and it was taken out of my account on 12/12/2016. I received an email on December 20,2016 stating Your product should be arriving within the next 1-2 weeks. I have the email in my don't deletes. I have replied to this email 7 times with no response! Now I just want my money back! Author: Waynesville, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Discount Hobbies Internet

Jan 19 2017
Century Diamonds Shady Business CULVER CITY California Author: HAZARD, Kentucky Jewelry Stores: Century Diamonds CULVER CITY, California

Jan 19 2017
Suburban Propane Suburban Propane Very hostile and angry propane service provider. Threatened to remove their tank because I questioned their business practices and complained about an employee. In retaliation, they informed me they planned to retreive their tank after just filling it!!!! These people lie routinely about service and prices. They are infamous for such business conduct. Oakhurst, CA and Auberry, CA California Author: Auberry, California Consumer Services: Suburban Propane Oakhurst, California

Jan 18 2017
Amazon Prime Deceptive Trial Membership - But fast to Fix Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona On-Line Business: Amazon Prime Internet