Your Search | qik mobile mechanics; franklin early

Aug 22 2014
Payday Support Center PAYDAY SUPPORT CENTER SCAM RIPOFF MOBILE ALABAMA Author: Murrieta, California Credit Services: Payday Support Center Internet

Aug 22 2014
David Fletcher I am the victim of RTR exotics, Keith Shay took $19500 from me for unfinished Rolls Royce replica Deland Florida
Author: Deland, Florida Auto Mechanics: David Fletcher Deland, Florida

Aug 21 2014
Lisa Poe, Lisa Bomar, Lisa Bender, Lisa Castro, Lisa Worley Lisa Poe, Tried to scam and lie to Senior Residents in Hidden Hills community Deland Florida Author: Deland, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Lisa Poe Deland , Florida

Aug 21 2014
Professinal Learning Institute Andrew Carpetti, Professional Learning Institute Mike Gibson I ordered the 3900.00 ebay learning program which was on the internet under mobile money code where I was to make millions. Sucked into buying $7000 platinum package which was not fulfilled.Filed with my credit card company, got some money back. Receive a call from Mike Gibson who almost made me cry as he yelled at me. Rebuttal with my credit card company. NOT ME. I was scammed and now you threaten me. Internet Author: N. Huntingdon, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Professinal Learning Institute Internet

Budget Mobile California Lifeline cell phone Not a FREE phone!! Internet
Author: Lake Forest, California Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile Internet

Aug 20 2014
Pizzahut I was schedule to work three hours n only work an hour or two they send me home early stating that they have no hours to give but the new hirea getting more hours then me.. was schedule to be at work one day at six but got a text sayin to be in at eight n i was only two mins late n they send me home.. new hires that dont work hard gets more hours n more pay than the old workers.. plua the boss goes on deliveries when we have drivers there he make a tips n i dont think thata fair bartow Florida Author: Bartow, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: pizza hut bartow, Florida

Aug 20 2014
Mobile Systems Wireless My Phone Shield a charge on my credit card $4.99 monthly since the time I purchased my phone almost 2 yrs ago and I was not aware of the charge. It was so small that I have overlooked it while paying my bill online. Milpitas California Author: san jose, California Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Systems Wireless Milpitas, California

Aug 20 2014
T Mobile and Walmart Hot Spot plan purchased from Walmart/T Moble not available after purchase Clearwater, Fl Nationwide Author: Clearwater, Florida Internet Services: t mobile Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Boost mobile Sprint Went to Boost on 8/11/2014 paid 162.00 , was told because my igsisting ph is a Verizon that i would have to pic a free phone or purchase another. Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Boost mobile Mesa, Arizona

Aug 20 2014
Boat Wrench Mark Hull Came in for Transmission work instead they were worried about the carborator longwood Florida Author: casselberry, Florida Mechanics: Boat Wrench longwood, Florida

Aug 20 2014
Firestone Davie Florida Very poor service Rude threatening davie Florida Author: davie, Florida Auto Mechanics: Firestone Davie Florida davie, Florida

Aug 20 2014
Oakwood Cove Mobile Home Park Member of YES Community The most Deceptive,Unprofessional,Undependable mobile home park to live in !!!!!!! Dallas Texas Author: Nacogdoches, Tennessee Mobile Home Parks: Oakwood Cove Mobile Home Park Dallas, Utah

Aug 19 2014
Phoenix Restoration Services, inc. Mobile, AL Edward H. Inge Refuses to Acknowledge Debts or Pay Invoices for Products Delivered of Services Performed Mobile Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Home Improvements: Phoenix Restoration Services, inc. Mobile, AL Mobile, Alabama

Aug 19 2014
Franklin Lujan of All Your Leads Needs Took $12,000 and then delivered nothing. Countless emails and broken promises OVER 6 MONTHS! Corona California
Author: Berlin, Maryland Advertising / Deceptive: All Your Leads Needs Corona, California

Aug 19 2014
Ultra Mobile Understanding but extremely UNHELPFUL. Not Recommended to Anyone. Nationwide Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Telephone Companies: Ultra Mobile Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
keller chevrolet 3600 Genesee street Cheektowaga new york 14225 although I authorized repairs for $1300 and they promised me a free loaner, They turned around and charged me $1884.27 and charged me an additional $225 for a rental. hey told me this is how it's done and I am getting a deal. Cheektowaga New York Author: blasdell, New York Auto Mechanics: keller chevrolet Cheektowaga, New York

Aug 19 2014
Brake Specialists Total Car Care - Austin - Hutto Texas - Round Rock RIP OFF - Jamie Whitlock - John Whitlock Rip Off Artists RIP Off Brake Specialists Total Car Care - Jamie Whitlock - John Whitlock Round Rock Texas
Author: Austin, Texas Auto Mechanics: Brake Specialists Total Car Care - Austin - Hutto Texas - Round Rock Round Rock, Texas

Aug 19 2014
Waynes Mobile RV Repair Mobile Technical Services Over charge on credit cards, plus theft of small items. gresham Oregon
Author: portland, Oregon RV Repair Centers: Waynes Mobile RV Repair gresham, Oregon

Aug 19 2014
Tracfone Wireless Inc/Simple Mobile Simple Mobile FRAUDULENT ADVERSITESMENT, CONSUMER FRAUD BY SIMPLE MOBILE! Miami Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Wireless Inc/Simple Mobile Miami, Florida

Aug 18 2014
David Cox - Cock Goerge Cox Automotive austin Texas Cock Service Automotive Austin Texas - Paul Anthony Cox Sucker **Beware*** Ripp OFF!!!Paul Anthony & David Cox - George Cox Automotive Austin Texas
Author: Austin, Texas Auto Mechanics: David Cox - Cock Goerge Cox Automotive austin Texas Austin, Texas

Aug 18 2014
Frank Hamilton State Investigation Department United States District Court Franklin Hamilton send a suspicious email notification concerning a warning arrest. Internet
Author: Rio Grande, Alabama Mortgage Brokers: Frank Hamilton Internet

Aug 18 2014
Kwik Kar Lube 'N' Tune Incorrect Wiring of Universal Oxygen Sensors & Refusing Refund Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Kwik Kar Lube 'N' Tune Houston, Texas

Aug 18 2014
Blain's Farm and Fleet Farm & Fleet cheap parts and bad quality work. Ottawa Illinois Author: Illinois Auto Mechanics: Blain's Farm and Fleet Ottawa, Illinois

Aug 16 2014
Phoenix Restorations - Mobile Alabama Pissed Consumer Mobile Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Home Improvements: Phoenix Restorations - Mobile Alabama Mobile, Alabama

Aug 16 2014
franklin trailers damaged my truck berlin New Jersey Author: Pine Hill, New Jersey Trailers: franklin trailers berlin, New Jersey