Your Search | qik mobile mechanics; franklin early

Sep 27 2016
VRD1 Rajesh Balujah King RajRaj Balujah Sunny Oaks Mobile Home ParkEdgewood Mobile Home ParkRenee Waldron Manager Sold me home under fraudulent pretenses sewer water on the ground Missisauga and Ocala Florida Florida Author: Ocala, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Rajesh Balujah Missisauga, Ontario

Sep 27 2016
ILF Mobile Apps Corp, Highster Mobile Rip Off Spyware Port Jefferson Station New York
Author: san diego, California Cellular Phone Companies: ILF Mobile Apps Corp, Highster Mobile Internet

Sep 26 2016
Aspen auto Clinic Horrible experience for a oil change colorado Springs Colorado Maybe.... Author: Colorado Springs , Colorado Auto Mechanics: colorado Springs, Colorado

Sep 25 2016
Jiffy Lube Sweepstakes Scam: Shady company calls and says you've won, but they want $75 Winchester Virginia Author: Berryville, Virginia Auto Mechanics: Jiffy Lube Winchester, Virginia

Sep 25 2016
Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL I have a 2013 Mustang GT Premium Roush Long tube headers installed Rainbow Muffler broke my High pressure and low pressure AC lines and tried to Jury rig it hoping I would not find it out.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto Mechanics: Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL Jacksonville , Florida

Sep 25 2016
Budget Mobile Horrible Horrible Company - Nothing Good Whatsoever About Them! Nationwide Budget Mobile Customer Too Author: Elyria, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile Nationwide

T-Mobile T-Mobile in care of Facebook Have written proof of statement Internet
Author: Henderson, Nevada Telephone Companies: T-Mobile Internet

Mobile mechanics Christopher Allan Rip off scam artist Neptune New Jersey
Author: Brick, New Jersey Mechanics: Mobile mechanics Neptune , New Jersey

Sep 24 2016
Dixie Dental Hwy 98. Daphne Alabama, 36526 went for dental implants and had to wait2 weeks to have them anchored. no one told me that, so I had to go to work with no upper teeth. afterwards I had them installed. about a week later the screw implants came out. I called and they said they mt dentist was out the country for a month or so., and to wait until he returns. I had to go back to wearing a regular dental plate. Author: Mobile, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dixie Dental Hwy 98. Daphne Alabama, 36526

Sep 23 2016
Mobile Flow AVOID SELLER. Misrepresented product, then lied about it. Shenzen, Guangdong, China Internet Author: Tieton, Washington Telephones: Mobile Flow Internet

Sep 22 2016
My family mobile Walmart tmobil I don't feel I should be responsible for these amounts of my phone bill I paid 79 dollars and now you want to charge me 47.82 I only get 5 GB and I don't even come close to that much a month I feel the 34.50 I paid on the 7th is the right amount I would l Over charging me for months what credit to my account Cornelius Oregon Author: Cornelius, Oregon Telephones: My family mobile Walmart tmobil Cornelius, Oregon

Sep 21 2016
Boost Mobile, Sprint, Nextel WORST Customer Service Irvine, California Nationwide Author: South Philly, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Mike Gallo Punishment Perfomence Consumer Beware Dishonest Theifs West Worwick Rhode Island Author: Wareham, Massachusetts Auto Mechanics: Mike Gallo Punishment Perfomence Rhode Island

Sep 20 2016
RV Mobile Medic LLC Jeff Kirkwood came to house to Inspect my leaking black and gray tanks and give a quote to fix. Naples Internet Author: Naples, Florida RV Repair Centers: RV Mobile Medic LLC Internet

Sep 19 2016
Scott Franklin Joane Franklin Girard, Kansas Frenchies 4 you & Puppies 4 You. Look like they recently moved to Missouri Gave us one price on phone and changed the price when we arrived. Two seperate dogs Arcadia Kansas Author: Norman, Oklahoma Animal Abuse: Scott Franklin Joane Franklin Not a breeder? Girard, Kansas Arcadia, Kansas

Sep 17 2016
York Risk Services Workmans Compensation Medical Care Manager Quadriplegic denied access to his health providers by WC case mgr when payor source is Medicare Birmingham Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Health Insurance: Workmans Comp, York Risk Services Birmingham, Alabama

Sep 15 2016
Zep TKO heavy duty hand cleaner Cleanest hand cleaner Author: California Mechanics: Zep TKO heavy duty hand cleaner

Sep 15 2016
Official pest prevention Made promises. Cashed check early causing overdraft fee Elk Grove, California
Update. They have some nerve Author: Merced, California Pest Control: Official pest prevention Elk Grove, , California

Sep 15 2016
Daxx Williams Jesusman daxx Mr Williams took my money and did not deliver and set up a mobile home he was paid to do jacksonville Internet Author: Sanford, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Daxx Williams Internet

Sep 14 2016
Bell Mobile Homes Levelland Texas Ken shipley, son and the entire family. Worst ripoff in west texas, Buyer beware shop elsewhere Levelland, Texas 79336  Author: Texas Manufactured Home Dealers: Bell Mobile Homes Levelland Texas Levelland, TX 79336, Texas

Sep 13 2016
tmobile USA 2 1/2 years or so ago I bought a Galaxy S4 from T Mobile. A few months before that, I paid said $600 phone off. Unfortunately, I sat on my phone and it cracked the screen (#1). I used my insurance to have it replaced. I paid the $150 fee and they sent me a S4 that continually said the sim card was missing (#2). In doing some research, I found this is a common problem. I called them again and they replaced the phone with another one that did the same exact thing (#3). So, I called again and they sent me another one. This one received an update that turned off my wifi and blue tooth permanently. (#4). So, yet again, I called and they sent me another phone (#5) . AGAIN, this phone did the same thing and I had to call them AGAIN. They told me that I should just pay another $600 and get a different phone and that all S4 models were having problems. I told them they should not be selling defective products. They said they wouldn't help me anymore.  Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile USA Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Mobile Pro Hawaii Dennis Smith Ripping off Sr. citizens Ho0nolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Websites: Mobile Pro Hawaii Ho0nolulu, Hawaii

Sep 13 2016
T Mobile Mariah - area supervisor -Tempe AZNichole - business sales consultant -Tempe AZTony - guatemala FREE - IS NOT REALLY FREE Tempe Arizona Nationwide Author: Show Low, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Colorado Technical University I want to join in in the class action lawsuit against CTU for withholding federal funds for education from us. I've been attending there for 4 years now and have one off their higher one accounts for stipends To Be direct deposited in. In early Augus They have mishandled my federal education school loans. Colorado Springs, Colorado Internet Author: Batavia, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Colorado Technical University Internet

Sep 13 2016
whole sale auto LOU COSTI LOU COSTI Do not trust this person description of vehicles far from honest!! pittsfield Massachusetts Author: Franklin, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: whole sale auto LOU COSTI pittsfield, Massachusetts