Your Search | quatloos, quatloosia, jay adkisson & chris riser

Jan 22 2017
China Towne Furniture and owners Jay Yennock and Morgan Yennock Claimed credit card fraud to deny paying for service I drove 1000+ miles to deliver on Thanksgiving! Syracuse New York Author: Carroll, Iowa Furniture & Furnishings: China Towne Furniture Syracuse, New York

Jan 21 2017
Ezautoauction David Allard, Chris Reeda (Krzystof Kalisiewicz) Insurance Auctions USA INCSalvage World Pretend to have sold me a Mercedes G550 for $53.000.00 got the money but never deliver any vehicle. Indianapolis, as claimed Internet, Indiana, Indianapolis Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Ezautoauction David Allard, Chris Reeda (Krzystof Kalisiewicz) Internet

Jan 21 2017
Hobbies Discount Chris Oliver Order of Nemo Fish and received Sharks Internet Author: Asan, Virginia Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 19 2017
Hobbies Discount Chris Oliver The ad read :1X High Powered Waterproof Night Vision Binoculars $49.99 Told me I watch too many movies night vision cost $500 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
Hobbies Discount/ Chris Oliver I did not get a pair of 1x High Powered Waterproof Night Vision Binoculars for Hunting, Bird Watching, Navigation or Simply Enjoying Nature for $49.95 each and with tax $59.90. It doesn't state on their 'home page'. Internet Author: South Milwaukee, Wisconsin Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
Guardian energy Technologies Foam It Green Chris M or Ron S Product Good Customer Service a disaster Riverwoods Illinois
Author: Jackson, Michigan Home Improvements: Guardian energy Technologies Riverwoods, Illinois

Jan 18 2017
Stacy & Jay Fellers Stacy L Fellers, Jay B Fellers Hired to clean up their swamp, didn't pay! Foothill Ranch California Author: aliso viejo, California Cleaning Services: Stacy & Jay Fellers Foothill Ranch, California

Jan 17 2017
Rayman SEO Rayman Corprayman best Seo edward Miller, Chris Owens, Do Not Use Waste of Time and Money RIP OFF Etobicoke Internet Author: lynnwood, Washington Internet Fraud: Rayman SEO Internet

Jan 14 2017
Wealth Master's Int'l Carbon Copy Pro - Jay KubassekJeff Lerner - millionaireos.com WMI said that I received an order for $1,995.00. A few days later they said it was a mistake. Sugar Land Texas Author: Russellville, Kentucky Internet Fraud: Wealth Master's Int'l Sugar Land, Texas

Jan 13 2017
David Allard Chris Reeda Sold the jeep to me they did not own. Internet Author: Sherrills Ford, North Carolina Motor Vehicle: David Allard Internet

Jan 12 2017
Hobbies Discount, Chris Oliver On December I placed an order for 3 remote controlled fish. After Christmas came and went I contacted them for an order #, which was never provided intitially. They informed me that my order was being processed but could not provide confirmation as it has not yet shipped. Mind you my credit csrd was debited the day I place my order. This is a SCAM. Internet Author: 13415 Iola Drive, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 11 2017
HOBBIES DISCOUNT -CHRIS OLIVER I ORDERED 1 REMOTE SWIMMER FOR 39.95 AND INADVERTENTLY ORDERED ANOTHER. REALIZING MY ERROR, I EMAILED, AS THIS IS THE ONLY METHOD OF CONTACT, TO TELL THEM OF THE ERROR AND TO CANCEL THE SECOND ORDER. THEY BILLED ME FOR 2 AND HAVE NEVER RESPONDED TO MY COMMUNIQE.THIS PURCHASE WAS ON 12/15 AND AS OF TODAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED PRODUCT. ONTARIO, QUEBEC CANADA Internet Author: GREEN VALLEY, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: HOBBIES DISCOUNT Internet

Jan 10 2017
Hobbie Discount Chris Oliver Ordered Two Items the Air Swimmer Remote Control Flying Shark & Nemo Never recieved my order. Emailed couple times to Chris Oliver. After 3-weeks I been waiting for my order. I received another email stating I need to wait 30 more days. I just got scammed. I hope this person Chris Oliver get caught. Please people do not order anything from Hobbie Discount it's a big time scam! Internet Author: Sacramento, California News Media: Hobbie Discount Internet

Jan 07 2017
Hobbie Discounts Chris Oliver I ordered the remote control swimmer shark and clownfish on October 30 and as in January 7 I still have not received them Internet Author: Butte, Montana Credit Card Fraud: Hobbie Discounts Internet

Jan 06 2017
Hobbies Discount Chris Oliver FRAUDULENT COMPANY Internet Author: Boscawen, New Hampshire Hobby Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 06 2017
Hobbies Discount Chris Oliver RIP-OFF - SCAM! Internet Author: Littleton, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 04 2017
QuantumPBX by Chris Sigfrid Christopher Sigfrid Christoph Sigfri SCAMMED FOR THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS INTERNET SCAMMER: North Dakota OR Michigan Internet
LEGAL NOTICE TO THE AUTHOR Author: Avon, North Dakota Truck Dealers: QuantumPBX Internet

Jan 03 2017
Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Ez Capital Group, LLC Ez Biz Holdings, LLC Ez Biz Holdings Group, LLC Kaysa Oil & Gas LLC World Merchant Services, L.L.C. They are praying on small business Phishing for credit information. Melbourne, FL Internet Surface Restorations Services Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Banks: Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Internet

Jan 03 2017
CREDITMRI Chris Thomas In Florida This company didnt seem to be legit,I even asked for a manger to contact me after several of my cards and ID were requested to be sent over the web by Mr Chris Thomas in Florida. Nationwide
Sounds like a scam to me too - potential ID theft Author: Hampton, Virginia Credit Services: CREDITMRI Nationwide

Pulse Options Chris Verhaegh deceptive advertising Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Financial Services: Pulse Options Internet

Dec 31 2016
Discount Hobbies / Chris Oliver Never shipped product Internet Author: Plano, Texas Sporting Goods: Discount Hobbies Internet

Dec 29 2016
hobbiesdiscount@gmail.com Chris Oliver I order night vision binoculars and paid $59.60 with my visa account, never received the merchandise Internet Author: San Juan, Alabama Marine Accessories: hobbiesdiscount@gmail.com Internet

Dec 28 2016
America Vacations Five Star Travel Explore Your Dream Jay Shapiro Alema Juarez-888-641-6933 Kevin Short Tyler Moore Justice- 844-859-2101 Ripped off and ruined my once in a lifetime vacation Internet Author: Palm Springs, California Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Dec 28 2016
Continental cargo carriers Bradley Jay Simmons of Hyattsville MD 20782248-923-3250 and 972-694-4553 I received this email from a couple who was looking for good home for puppies they had. After initial text message, they wanted me to send $260.00 for shipping cost by money gram. I told them I will pay the carrier directly with my credit card and this is the email they sent. I discover same scam had been played to another person. Internet Author: Suffolk, Virginia Animal Services: Continental cargo carriers Internet

Dec 26 2016
Hobbies Discount Chris Oliver Flying Shark - Clown Fish Order not fulfilled. Payment made by Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Gift Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet