passengers

Your Search | quik 2 sell auctions

Nov 20 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

2, Report #1190270

Nov 20 2014
Simply Garcinia Simply Garcinia Simply Green Coffee 2 week trial AUTOSHIP scam Vancouver Cananda Nationwide Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Simply Garcinia Nationwide

3, Report #1190212

Nov 20 2014
Combined Insurance Combined Insurance of NY They will not cover my cancer claim saying it was preexisting, and not within the waiting period I wasn't diagnosed with cancer until 2 months after I signed up. After my surgery Scranton Pennsylvania Author: Saratoga Springs, New York Customer: Combined Insurance Scranton, Pennsylvania

4, Report #1190129

Nov 19 2014
sellandrecycle.com sell and recycle What to do if this company has ripped you off! San Diego CA Author: Chicago, Illinois Internet Fraud: sellandrecycle.com Internet

Nov 19 2014
Hotel maintenance They reach to me after I saw the add on craigslist telling me to come for an interview and bring 125$ for a OSHA license a 10 hour class divide in 2 days. Then when I went the next day. They wanted an extra 175$ for reference purpose. New York New York
Author: brookkyn, New York Cleaning Services: Hotel maintenance Ny ny, New York

Nov 19 2014
Retriever Medical Dental Payments TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Retriever Medical Dental Payments, Inc uses chargeback protection”, if patient unethically attempts to reverse charges for legitimate treatment, Retriever Medical Dental Payments covers clients. Valhalla, NY
Author: Portland, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Retriever Medical and Dental Payments Chappaqua, New York

Nov 19 2014
Top Shot Pawn Rip off does not back up what they sell-- sold me defective firearn and called police ot have me removed Texarkana Arkansas Author: Texakana, Arkansas Guns & Ranges: Top Shot Pawn Texarkana, Arkansas

Nov 19 2014
Sell us Gold buys stolet myn jewelry bought my stolen jewelry from thieg Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Pawn Brokers: Sell us Gold Austin, Texas

Nov 19 2014
JS Plumbing Jason Martin and wife Jaon Martin and wife stole over $14,000 from us. He started a job and the insurance started to release funds and then he never returned to finish the work. He received 2 checks and forged my husband and my name and cashed the funds. He lies, he steals, he forges. He is trying to extort $1500.00 from us. We are in the process of filing criminal charges and then civil. The work he has done has made my house unlivable. My family and I are homeless because of Jason. We are living out of a motel room until we can get another contractor and restart the whole process of repairing my house. saginaw Texas Author: Ft Worth, Texas Builders & Contractors: JS Plumbing saginam, Texas

Nov 19 2014
Discounttvlamps.com Discount TV Lamps can sell you the product - but they can't seem to find the return merchandise San Diego San Diego Author: Cocoa Beach, Florida Television Parts & Services: Discounttvlamps.com Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
D & J Machine - Benjamin E. Jecmen The owner direct of D & J Machines - his name is Benjamin E. Jecmen, Manager of that company. He lives at (((redacted))) Scottsdale, AZ 85254. File a complaint with local Better Business Bureau in Arizona, also file a claim in the courts there as Order a new engine. Paid $1800 plus shipped them 2 alunm heads and timing cover Phoenix Arizona Author: huntington beach, California Auto Mechanics: D & J Machine - Benjamin E. Jecmen Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 18 2014
Interparcel nterparcel are like a broker for 100's of courier companies and THEY milk a cut without accepting ANY responsibility. They ask you to stay in the WHOLE DAY for collection and for 2 days - even after am email confirmation of collection THEY FAILED !!!!!!!! THIS IS A FACT WHICH I CAN PROVE - MY CUSTOMER IS UPSET I LOST TIME I LOST MONEY AND THEY DONT GIVE A DAMN STAY AWAY London UK Author: London, Florida Courier Services: Interparcel Internet

Nov 18 2014
Ternium Josef Hosek, Riegerová 34Cheb, Karlovarský 35002 ČR I invested $38.00 and earned monies. Josef Hosek has said that he has sent me 2 payments which has not been received in my PayPal account. I have written to him several emails saying that no money was received. I also contacted PayPal and the Transaction # for these payments are not valid as per PayPal. I would just like my initial amount of $38.00 to be returned to my PayPal account and I do not want any of the earning as I know this will not come as they have replied to any of my emails after I informed them that no money has been received. I have a large amount earned in my Account with them which they can keep as I know this will not come to me . So please if I can just get my initial deposit of $38.00 I will happy to close my account with them. I think a lot of people will be scammed by this website and they should be made aware to close their site and not scam people as we all want to earn if it is legit. Thank you in advance for you help in this matter. Sincerely, Lorna Vaz Internet Author: toronto, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: Ternium Internet

Nov 18 2014
Jean Dillon from Local Bitcoins djean4527 is a verified new seller/buyer on Local Bitcoins who bates you into buying bitcoins with MoneyPac, gaining your trust by enticing you with a promise of no fees charged and also throw in extra bitcoins. Then when the transaction is done, cancels it as if there was none and never replies again. You find your money Pac with a 0 balance, no coin in your wallet and in total shock. The next days tells you they can't sell you that amount saying hurry up! I can only transfer 3 bitcon! All Big Cities All States Author: San Luis Obispo, California Cash Services: Jean Dillon, Local Bitcoins djean4527 Internet

Nov 17 2014
Laura Gulleo Resorts Owner Resales called us up one day, and ask us if we wanted to sell our time share . We then sent them 989.00 to sell our T/S Fort Laurder FL. Flourida Author: Conroe, Texas Time-share developers: Laura Gulleo Resorts Owner Resales Conroe, Texas

16, Report #1051984

Nov 17 2014
MedLaserDepot REVIEW: MedLaserDepot dedicated to total customer satisfaction. MedLaserDepot the premiere distributor of Pre-owned cosmetic lasers, and aesthetic equipment.. Palm Beach, Florida & Nationwide*UPDATE: MedLaserDepot pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. MedLaserDepot recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Sunset Beach, California Health Spas: Juan Osario Jupiter, Florida

Nov 17 2014
Endurance Warranty Services REVIEW: TRUSTED BUSINESS, Commitment to Customer Satisfaction. Executive team, employees dedicated to understanding consumer needs, providing unparalleled customer service. Endurance’s approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry.
Author: ORLANDO, Florida Auto Warranty: Endurance Warranty Services, LLC Northbrook, IL , Illinois

Nov 16 2014
Danny Jusits Danny Justice RIPOFF SCAM PAINT AND BODY - STEER CLEAR - SELL PARTS - TRAILER WITH YOUR CAR - THIEF Old Hickory Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Body Work & Repair: Danny Jusits Old Hickory, Tennessee

Nov 16 2014
Center Stage Antique 41 Kings St Mt Holly NJ Refused to sell a set of 3 ceramic birds I found in a display cabinet claiming someone else had purchased them a day earlier and was picking them up later in the day. they were not marked as sold and the clerk or owner admitted they had not been paid for. UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR . I believe the owner kept them for herself. Mt Holly New Jersey Author: New Hope, Minnesota Antiques & Second-hand: Center Stage Antique Mt Holly,

Nov 16 2014
blue bell mountain coffee bought about 4 different perchases on ebay kept getting excuses not been able to contact in over 2 yrs el salvador elsalvador/???? Author: mosheim, Tennessee Computer Mail Order: blue bell mountain coffee

Nov 15 2014
Cash4laptop.com CashForLaptops.com, cashforiphonres.com They offered $338 for an iPad mini 2 74 go and then when they received it they offered only $27 they would NOT send the device back to me Sparks Nevada Author: San Francisco, California Attorneys General: Cash4laptop.com Sparks, Nevada

Nov 14 2014
Specialty Communications Cameron Dunlap I paid $24,995.00 for a mentorship course with Cameron Dunlap, and don't even have his email to report because I never talked to him in 2 years. I had his 2 mentor friends and his assistant keri Wilkinson to talk to but not Cam. I sent a letter to his company asking most of my money back, not all because I did learn some new things. Instead of a check I received a pretty nasty response that the problem was all mine and they did their job.  Campbell New York Author: Ellenton,, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Specialty Communications Campbell, New York

Nov 14 2014
R & C Builders, Inc Rick Bohlen, unlicensed contractor This man has been scamming people up and down the east coast of Florida and needs to be stopped. Even though He has some skills as a construction contractor his primary goal is to take as much money as he can get from you and then disappear . He's got $30,000. of my money which was supposed to be for building an addition on my home. He hasn't shown up or responsed for over 2 months Vero Beach Florida Author: Port St. Lucie, Florida Consumer Services: R & C Builders, Inc Vero Beach, Florida

Nov 14 2014
Fandango Contacted Fandango 2 hours after Purchasing 2 Tickets for Text Message Delivery To Change Date Because of Illness Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Theaters: Fandango Internet

Nov 14 2014
crown communities/ P& M cooling /heating Nightmare with Air and now heating!!!! Its Friday heat is out ...went all summer getting air repaired they have 2 business days to contact you. home purchased BRAND NEW in march closed in april moved in in may Grovetown, Georgia Internet Author: grovetown, Georgia Electronic Manufacturers: crown communities/ P& M cooling /heating Internet