QUIK 2 SELL AUCTIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Quik 2 Sell Auctions
There may be more specific results for "Quik 2 Sell Auctions"
For more specific results for "Quik 2 Sell Auctions"
Showing 1-25 of 25,117 Found Reports For more specific results for "Quik 2 Sell Auctions"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Jasmine McMorris Great Lakes Property and Investments Krista Simone-Clark misappropriated investment, fraudulent mishandling of 2 investment properties, withheld personal account information and ledgers Detroit Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Real Estate Services: Jasmine McMorris Great Lakes Property and Investments Detroit, Michigan

Jul 21 2017
visalia skin smooth Line ordered sample bottle .99 plus 3.99 shipping then was billed 2 weeks later 89.95 because they said i didn't cancel my order in 10 days or something. Saw nothing to that affest on the ad. richmond c, nv Author: conroe,, Texas Skin Care: visalia skin smooth Line Internet

Jul 21 2017
fashionsupportexchange.com They use various marketing entities. They use survey marketing to lure you in and bury their term and conditions. They sell crap jewelry for 5.95 but in 14 days they charge you 90 bucks for junk Detroit Michigan Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: fashionsupportexchange.com Internet

Jul 21 2017
Medical Services Group They call 2 or three times a day! I tell them I am not ever going to buy anything from them. They just hang up! So, so, so sick of it! Nationwide Author: New Milford, Connecticut Medical Supplies: Medical Services Group Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Harpeth Financial Services Advance Financial Allowed someone else to get flex loan in my name. I paid because it was a family member. After making 8 months of payments the amount borrowed and owed had increased. Zero of the payment went to principal- all interest, so the loan is NEVER paid down. I called to see why even more was owed than what started with and was advised that no one was trained on the flex loans when they starred and that you'd have to pay it all at once in order to not owe three times what was borrowed. I complained to a manager who was going to have someone call me back. Today, 2 years later, I get a letter that a lawsuit is pending in my county after no one has attempted to contact me regarding this. Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Cash Services: Harpeth Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Luxia SKITTLE*AISTYSKINCARERENU FACE CREAM I never agreed to auto shipping and now my account has been charged 2 times once $98.41 & another for $97.41 Internet Author: Moscow Mills, Missouri Skin Care: Luxia Internet

Jul 21 2017
OneGreatFamily took 2 payments from my checking account of 29.95 on 7-19-2017 UT, Utah Author: Dailey, West Virginia Computer Fraud: OneGreatFamily Internet

Jul 21 2017
Grand Southern Auctions, Sean R Bergstrom,, Paypal:Bergstromsean@yaqhoo.com I won Lot#157,1927S Peace SilverDolar,Nice High Grade Details Scarce Date.I valued this coin at Ms66 toMS68 My cost was $113.85, paid on April 23rd 2016. I did not recieve this coin and started calling on7/27/16, and was told my coin was sent to someone elseand that person kept my coin. I told them I won , paid all of thier cost and wanted this coin to finish my collection. I knew I had a very good win on the coin and that was why I was after this cion. I was told they could only send my money back,my responce was I WANT MY WON COIN. I called meny more times and did not get any responce. Has anyone had problems with this Auction House?? Douglasville Georgia Author: Pagosa Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Grand Southern Auctions Douglasville, Georgia

Jul 20 2017
Silver City Auctions Walker BU Deception lespic, OH Internet Author: San Diego, California Websites: Silver City Auctions Internet

Jul 20 2017
14 day Trial Kra'sa I ordered ONLY the 14 day trial and now I have 2 charges on my visa. One from ATTRACTIVE SHIN-TYPES for $103.00 and one from OUREXPERTGUIDE for $109.00 Internet Author: Rochester, New York Skin Care: 14 day Trial Kra'sa Internet

Jul 20 2017
Denny's Antenna Services Final Attempt to Resolve: BUYER BEWARE!!! I don't get it, Denny? I was impressed by your suggestions and help in getting the TV reception I was hoping for. You followed up when I initially had no improvement with the stacker. You responded again when I realized no need for the HDA100. I sent the HDA100 back like new with your receipt as you instructed. You received it April 29, 2017, at 11:20am, but you never processed a refund. And now you don't respond. I am now seeing you have done this with others. Why? For $54 you are willing to continue tarnishing your business reputation? I have given you until 2:30pm CST today, July 20, 2017, to respond and/or refund $54 back to the card for the return of the HDA100. If there is no response and/or refund by that time, I will have my credit card company deal with you and begin blowing up the internet with ALL possibilities of BUYER BEWARE NEGATIVE REVIEWS about you and your business. $54! Really, Denny? Ithaca Michigan Author: Warrenville, Illinois Television Parts & Services: Denny's Antenna Services Ithaca, Michigan

Jul 20 2017
Maus Nissan WORST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER Dishonest from the moment I walked in-answered ad for 2013 Altima and Jaryd Gerhart said it was while it was a 2012-never got Carfax for 2 weeks which showed it was in a wreck and it was a rental-had issue immediately with car and it took almost a week to diagnose and repair and it was only a gauge-this is the most Sleazy and unethical business I have ever done business with port richey Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Auto Dealers: Maus Nissan new port richey, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Ryland Homes CalAtlantic Homes We bought a new Ryland home in Orlando FL in 2006. The AC system was improperly designed as they used a 2-ton cooling system to service a single 280 sq ft room. HVAC experts puzzled over this design. The poor design led to continual dampness and rampant mold growth in that room's air handling system. Orlando FL Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Builders & Contractors: Ryland Homes Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
ELECTRIC MIRROR Jim Mischel, CEO, Don Jacques, COOJon Johnston, VP SalesTravis Boyd I paid $10,000 for 3 mirrors that were not as represented. In good faith I agreed to keep 2 but want the 3rd one replaced Everett Washington Author: Texas Glass Companies: ELECTRIC MIRROR Everett, Washington

Jul 19 2017
MaxSold, Inc. Confussion at the top Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Auctions: MaxSold, Inc. Internet

Jul 19 2017
Thatbasket I have sent them 2 emails and it has been weeks and i still havent gotten what i purchased. Internet Author: Covington, Tennessee Pools & Saunas: Thatbasket Internet

Jul 19 2017
Cobra USA Sell a defective part and know it's defective but won't do anything about it Internet Author: Morton, Pennsylvania Motorcycles: Cobra USA Internet

Jul 19 2017
Lexington Law Rent 2 Own, and many more. Total Rip-Off Internet Lexington Law is not in the real estate business Author: attleboro, Massachusetts Credit Services: Lexington Law Internet

Jul 19 2017
state to state move I moved with this company 2 weeks ago from Florida to New York, they offered me a reasonable price for my move so I decided to move with them, I don't have much experience but I assume trashing all of your belongings isn't one of the things someone expects when picking a moving company, but thats what they did. don't buy in to this con-artist-clan of behemoths! they wrecked all of my furniture and denied it completely! they told me this is what insurance is for, they really don't care about other people's belongings, they treat your belongings like a drunk teenager at a party. PLEASE be careful when choosing a moving company, don't be tempted because they offer you a low price, you get what you pay for i guess. I definitely don't recommend using this company. Bay Harbor Islands Florida Author: new york, New York Moving Companies: state to state move Bay Harbor Islands, Florida

Jul 19 2017
AVA BARRETT PSYCHIC MICHELLE EVANSPSYCHIC MIRACLE CENTERAMAZING MIRACLE CENTERELLEN SINGLETONKAYLA RICHARDSTHOM PALIRUBY EVANS BEWARE OF PSYCHIC SCAM BY AVA BARRETT A.K.A. MICHELLE EVANS (READ ALL ABOUT MICHELLE ON RIP OFF REPORT) Houston Texas Update 2 Author: Houston, Texas Psychic: AVA BARRETT PSYCHIC Houston, Texas

Jul 18 2017
JoliqueSkinCream JoliqueSkinCream used false advertising to sell me a $4.97 30 day sample of their skin cream. They had a Facebook ad with a Joanna Gaines article saying she was leaving fixer upper because she started a skin care company (JoliqueSkinCream). After I received my face cream it was confirmed by ms Gaines that it was all a scam. They ended up charging my account 89.97 for the product. After an incredibly hard conversation with their call center, they refunded my 75%. Internet Author: Utah Skin Care: JoliqueSkinCream Internet

Jul 18 2017
Pretty-sweet.com I ordered 2 tumblers from them & waited the 10 weeks & they never arrived. Na Internet Author: McKinney, Texas Kitchens: Pretty-sweet.com Internet

Jul 18 2017
on line city tickets They sold me 2 tickets to an Amos Lee concert at Red Rocks for $164.00. I printed out the tickets at home and when they were presented at the entrance to Red Rocks I was informed that the tickets were not valid. I had to purchase two new tickets. For two legitimate tickets bought at the Red Rocks box office, the price was $101.50. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Ticket Sales: on line city tickets Internet

Jul 18 2017
BirthCertificateState.com This company promised to get me a birth certificate in 1-3 days. Except for asking me to provide proof of who I was ( Copy of my Drivers License), I have not heard back from them and it has been over 2 weeks!!!!! unknown Internet Author: Grovetown, Georgia Consumer Services: BirthCertificateState.com Internet

Jul 18 2017
Sellandrecycle.com They sent a form for me to send my galaxy S 3 16GB phone in for sell and they sent a packing Reference slip saying how much I'll get which was $40 offer Chula Vista California Author: Camden, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Sellandrecycle.com Internet