Your Search | quik 2 sell auctions

May 04 2016
Jessica Rich Collection They ONLY SELL CHEAP REPLICAS! Frauds! Beverly Hills Internet Author: hollywood, California Clothing Stores: Jessica Rich Collection Internet

May 04 2016
calvary portfolio services this debt was given to my ex husband in our divorce decree back in 2004 i paid my debts when he didnt pay his they started after me i have told them repeatedly that this was not my debt so they proceeded to apply this to my credit report 2 of the credit reports removed it but exuifax will not remove it unless cavary have it removed austin,tx Nationwide The decree is not what you think... Author: austin, Texas Telemarketers: calvary portfolio services Nationwide

May 04 2016
YouFit Youfit You fit Health Clubs Refuse to cancel contract without coming into the club, paying current outstanding balance that continues until you come into the club, put it in writing and pay a 10.00 cancellation fee. Until then they continue billing and destroying my credit. I have not been in the club for 2 years. Sarasota Nationwide Author: Sarasota, Florida Health Spas: YouFit Nationwide

May 04 2016
Iceberg Cups Ordered 2 cups, delivery of 2 weeks promised. It's been 1 month with no response Dallas Texas Author: Garland, Texas Specialty Stores: Iceberg Cups Dallas, Texas

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

6, Report #1012091

May 04 2016
Stone Quarry Bulldogs TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Stone Quarry Bulldog's customers receive complete satisfaction. Stone Quarry’s approach focuses on providing finest quality English bulldog puppies available. *UPDATE: Stone Quarry Bulldogs promises continued operations improvement by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Stone Quarry Bulldogs is recognized by Ripoff Report as a Verified Safe business.
Author: Brunswick, Ohio Animal Abuse: Stone Quarry Bulldogs TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Stone Quarry Bulldogs breed, show, sell English bulldogs, standard & mini sized. Stone Quarry Bulldogs, AKC inspected & compliant facility. Stone Quarry Bulldogs money back guarantees all puppies with 1 year written health guarantee against any life-threatening genetic defect! Dedicated to finding loving homes & educating owners for healthy loving bulldogs.Stone Quarry Bulldogs Garrettsville, Ohio

May 04 2016
Samsung appliances We purchased a Samsung appliance package from Lowes 2+ years ago. The dishwasher failed just over 2 years ago. We had it repaired and it failed again 2 weeks later.  Nationwide Author: BOUNTIFUL, Utah Appliances: Samsung appliances Nationwide

May 03 2016
Iceberg cups Ordered a 30 oz tumbler with spill proof lid on 4/8/2016, they said it was on back order for 2-3 weeks Internet Author: Columbia, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Iceberg cups Internet

May 03 2016
vivint Beware when signing first contract . I had thought I signed up for a 2 yr promotion, but when I wanted to cancel my service pulled the contract was drawn for 4yrs. Horrible deception Then downgraded service should have paid 10.00 less a month , they never corrected either. Horrible business. Do not use!!! provo, Utah Nationwide Avoid Any Company.... Author: BAYONNE, New Jersey Security Services: vivint Nationwide

May 03 2016
My bonus center Health care alliance I did there survey after making a order online. I thought I was only paying $2 for a magazine. Internet Author: Tavares, Florida Questionable Activities: My bonus center Internet

May 03 2016
Care 2 Petitions I made a petition about Big Cat Rescue concerning a recent bite and other concerning issues about the CEO Carol Baskin. Even after verifying my claims the Care Team refused to reinstate my petition. Internet
Author: Orange, California Liars: Care 2 Petitions Internet

May 03 2016
Wave Electric Bike Aaron Bodiya, Aaron Brady, Justin Bransmit Company used fake names to re-sell electric bikes through Indiegogo, then fails to deliver products Manhattan Beach, California Internet Author: Manhattan Beach, California Sporting Goods: Wave Electric Bike Internet

May 03 2016
Rental services USA Made me pay 350 at a cvs and never returned phone calls for 2 days Stillwater Internet
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Liars: Rental services USA Internet

May 03 2016
Good Deal Auto Fraudulent smog certificate to sell vehicle sacramento California Author: sacramento, California Auto Dealers: Good Deal Auto sacramento, California

May 03 2016
mercari i have not recieved 2 of my direct deposits Internet Author: saint cloud, Florida Accounting: mercari Internet

May 02 2016
Think Green PC will not respond to my requests for them to honor the 2 yr replacement warranty when I purchased a laptop through Think Green PC Kentucky Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Think Green PC Internet

May 02 2016
New Egg REFUSES to answer my complaints or repair/replace my laptop under the 2 yr extended replacement warranty they sell Whittier, California Internet Warranty company? Author: Peoria, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: New Egg Internet

May 02 2016
Tee Cub I ordered a tshirt on. They said it is out for delivery thru usps, sent me a tracking number and there is nothing to be tracked said it is sent out april 27th, 2016 but now it is May 2. Usps said teecub sent a messaage saying it will be sent to hem. cant reply, 2016. I believe they are Nigerian con artists. utah Utah Author: Inglewood, California Mail Order Services: Tee Cub Utah

May 02 2016
Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Take Two Nights' commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is echoed in its corporate motto, Customers first.... Always.*UPDATE: Take Two Nights pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Take Two Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolution Author: Rindge, New Hampshire Travel Services: Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Two Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Two Nights is a prepaid 3 day 2 night stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront, this eliminates the guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Sarasota, Florida

May 02 2016
Sell-Your-Cell.com Unethical business practices. Scam! Reno Internet Author: Cedar City, Utah Recycle Centers: Sell-Your-Cell.com Internet

May 02 2016
Synthe-FX SyntheFX Synthe FX Synth FX SynthFX Luminair Luminair 2 Luminair 3 Luminair L2 Luminair L3 Charged $90 for iPad app and after only months create new version with $90 price tag. Internet Author: Billings, Montana Software: Synthe-FX Internet

May 01 2016
RACB Enterprises LLC Dervina firming creamDervina Advanced Eye serum Was charged for 2 products that were offered as a trial product. Only charge was for separate shipping. No mention of any future charges. Sandy UT Author: Woodway, Texas Alternative Health: RACB Enterprises LLC Internet

May 01 2016
Accountgear Tried to sell them my account, they took the account and have no offered payment Internet Author: dunboyne co.meath, Computer Software: Accountgear Internet

May 01 2016
Garcininia Pure Select/ Vital Cleanse Complete I agreed to pay frieght on 2 trail products. The company then chaged my credit card on 3 seperate occassions for products i didnt receive. Henderson Nevada Author: GLENWOOD QLD, Other Alternative Health: Garcininia Pure Select Henderson, Nevada

Apr 30 2016
woot llc sell shoes the wrong size then will not exchange or refund Internet Author: wichita falls, Texas Clothing Stores: woot llc Internet