Your Search | quik 2 sell auctions

Jan 16 2017
ebay seller bmrtrans56 drecrege0 mcardinals1 jillianss02 these sellers sell fake team signed Clemson Tigers football, jersey, helmet Internet
Author: Georgia Sports Cards & Memorabilia: ebay seller bmrtrans56 drecrege0 mcardinals1 jillianss02 Internet

Jan 16 2017
2 Day Trans LLC Ben - DispatcherSuad Alagic - idiot truck driver Bait and Switch - Holds your car hostage - tries to charge extra fees by playing games Caledonia Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Transporters: 2 Day Trans LLC Caledonia, Michigan

Jan 16 2017
Hair 2 dye 4 #hair to dye 4 #hair to dye for #winnipeg salon Ruined hair Winnipeg Manitoba Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Hair Salons: Hair 2 dye 4 Winnipeg, Manitoba

Jan 16 2017
Charlie's Project -Legging for a Cause Never received leggings, after 2 months & 3 emails got a refund. Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California Clothing Stores: Charlie's Project -Legging for a Cause Internet

Jan 16 2017
Jimco Roofing aka James at Jimco 2 yr &6 follow up repairs and it STILL LEAKS Mansfield Texas
Author: Ft worth, Texas Home Improvements: Jimco Roofing Mansfield, Texas

Jan 15 2017
2 Brothers Floor Coverings Travis Rice Con Artists and Incompetent. They will take your deposit and not complete the work. Hire someone else. Ft. Collins Colorado Author: Ft. Collins, Colorado Carpet & Tile Installers: 2 Brothers Floor Coverings Ft. Collins, Colorado

Jan 15 2017
Yuguang Liu Presented themselves as Longchamp Outlet. Sent me a poor quality imitation of 2 bags ordered. Had no bill in their name. Shanghai China Author: Wilmette, Illinois Computer Mail Order: Yuguang Liu

Jan 15 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma I ordered my mother a t-shirt from this company almost 2 months ago. I have wrote them numerous times about my order.  Internet
Author: Wahiawa , Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 14 2017
LegoMug Rip off!! I ordered 2 mugs a month ago....I was charged and notified a shipping label had been made. That is the last communication I have received. According to tracking info, my order never left the warehouse. No response to 4 inquires. NY MC19310 was part of bank deposit info internet Author: Bloomfield, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: LegoMug Internet

Jan 14 2017
Hair 2 dye 4 Botched bleach job Winnipeg Manitoba Author: Winnipeg , Manitoba Hair Salons: Hair 2 dye 4 Winnipeg, Manitoba

Jan 14 2017
Renew Revitalize Skin Serum (AKA) skinbychristie.com/serum/ skinbychristie.com/serum/This is a Scam! The website I ordered from said it was ONLY a $4.99 shipping charge for a trial of Renew & Revitalize. I recieved these samples within 2 days. I looked online today (4 days later) and saw all the scam r DR. OZ's & Christie Brinkley EYE SERUM Bills hit SCAM! People Need to STOP THIS COMPANY! 2017 The Person I spoke with said he was in Maine? It's www.skin Internet Author: Rochester, New York Eye Care: Renew Revitalize Skin Serum (AKA) http://www.skinbychristie.com/serum/ Internet

Jan 13 2017
coachmaxstore.com I was sold 2 fake Coach products and they no way to get my money back. Cheng Mei Feng No#24 Internet
Author: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee Liars: coachmaxstore.com Internet

Jan 13 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Charged my credit card for 2 personalized shirts on Nov 20, 2016. As of Jan 13, 2017 no shirts, no contact and a number that doesn't work. Internet Author: Simpsonville , South Carolina Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 13 2017
Salvageworld.net Insurance auctions LLC Tied to ezautoauction.com Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Leavenworth, Kansas Auto Dealers: Salvageworld.net Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 13 2017
Rescuersclub.org I placed an order on 12/17/16 and I never received the order. I sent 2 emails to this organization and no one replied. Internet Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Animal Shelters: Rescuersclub.org Internet

Jan 13 2017
SkinRoyale-EyeRoyale said had 14 day trial I ordered recieved 5 days later on the 14 day from ordering they billed 89.95 to my credit card. they also said it was a months supply ot only was a 2 week supply. Called they said they could notdo anytingbut gove me a 35.00 credit. I was charged 89.00 x 2. cream did nothing. fountain Valley California Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Attorney Generals: SkinRoyale-EyeRoyale fountain Valley, California

Jan 13 2017
21st Century Moving & Storage 2 guys and a Truck ****Refused to charge my Visa credit card for payment, then took my items against my will and forced me to pay $250 night storage to get my items back*** Santa Ana California Author: California Moving Companies: 21st Century Moving & Storage Santa Ana, California

Jan 12 2017
Empowr or Fanbox Brian Woosleyempowr President They Steal Sellers money San Diego Internet-California Author: Sacramento, California Auctions: Empowr or Fanbox Internet

Jan 12 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC High Class UniverseOrder #350444 Ordered 2 cute puppy banks for children -$43.98 Louisiana Author: Sheffield, Iowa Internet Fraud: Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet

Jan 12 2017
U.S. Dept. of Education $2 million FRAUD, now much more Southern Illinois University Edwardsville .,et.al. Nationwide Author: Venice, Florida Colleges and Universities: U.S. Dept. of Education Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Eyenoir and Skinoir Also known as Skin Renew out of California They are not misrepresenting who they are and what product they are selling. Taking money from consumers fraudulently when they do not even have the product in hand for 14 days. They are using the Dr. Oz show and Ellen Show to sell the product and that is not the product you get! Once they have your card number you are screwed they continue to take your money! They must be stopped! Internet Author: Tifton, Georgia Alternative Health: Eyenoir and Skinoir Internet

Jan 11 2017
HOBBIES DISCOUNT -CHRIS OLIVER I ORDERED 1 REMOTE SWIMMER FOR 39.95 AND INADVERTENTLY ORDERED ANOTHER. REALIZING MY ERROR, I EMAILED, AS THIS IS THE ONLY METHOD OF CONTACT, TO TELL THEM OF THE ERROR AND TO CANCEL THE SECOND ORDER. THEY BILLED ME FOR 2 AND HAVE NEVER RESPONDED TO MY COMMUNIQE.THIS PURCHASE WAS ON 12/15 AND AS OF TODAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED PRODUCT. ONTARIO, QUEBEC CANADA Internet Author: GREEN VALLEY, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: HOBBIES DISCOUNT Internet

Jan 11 2017
Health Insurance Innovations don't know could be American national should be thief inc lied to sell me insurance misrepresented company and product Debra Sherry tampa Florida Author: raymond, Mississippi Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations tampa, Florida

Jan 11 2017
High Class Universe I ordered 2 Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Boxes for total of $43.98. These were to be Christmas presents for my grandchildren. I paid with a Visa credit card. The toys never arrived. Bad karma to rip off people at Christmas. Internet Author: Baxter, Tennessee Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 11 2017
unstoppable LLC I ordered 2 Puppy piggy banks for christmass, never relieved them, I was charged 3 times and no piggy banks, the number they have on their credit card statement days THIS VOICE MAIL was not set up. rip off, fraud Los Angeles, California Internet Author: mission viejo, California Toy Stores: unstoppable LLC Internet