QUIK 2 SELL AUCTIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Quik 2 Sell Auctions
There may be more specific results for "Quik 2 Sell Auctions"
For more specific results for "Quik 2 Sell Auctions"
Showing 1-25 of 24,883 Found Reports For more specific results for "Quik 2 Sell Auctions"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 26 2017
123Notary Jeremy Belmont 123Notary claims to be a notary hub but no one wants to really work with the directory. It's a total rip off and the owner has not standards what so ever. They sell a FAKE Notary course that is not industry wide recognized. Long Beach California Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Notary: 123Notary Internet

May 26 2017
Southwest Consumer Group, Brite Consulting JIM BARKE This guys took my life saving in 2 years mean will the mortage company was not getting payed.. Newport Beach Author: Texas Loan Modification: Southwest Consumer Group, Brite Consulting Newport Beach,

May 25 2017
Western Sales Management WSM Auctioneers Didn't disclose severe issues with vehicle Phoenix Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Auctions: Western Sales Management Phoenix, Arizona

May 25 2017
FTS real estate investments LLC Donald R Tackett, Don R Tackett, Donald Tackett, Juanita Tackett, Mr Tackett agreed to selling me back my tax lien that he held for my second home property in Mississippi. Donald said for $775.00 he would sell me the tax sale back. Being that I'm in New Jersey and he is in Mississippi I asked him to send me an email confirming that he would sell it back to me for $775.00 especially since when I first called he wanted $500, then shortly after $600 then shortly after $775. Gautier Mississippi
Author: Robbinsville, New Jersey Liars: FTS real estate investments LLC Gautier, Mississippi

May 25 2017
Kwik Kar automotive service center Teenager Ripped off $ 500 worth of labor in 2 hours. cypress Texas Author: cypress, Texas Auto Repair Service: Kwik Kar automotive service center cypress, Texas

May 24 2017
Abercrombie & Fitch Co - they're posting Fake 5-star reviews on their clothing products on their website abercrombie.com, it's a bogus on fake customers to sell clothing Yes they are scheming customers on fake 5-star reviews and they're making clothes out of Polyester garbage from their cotton products to cut on costs giving customers less quality.Real sad New Albany Nationwide
More fake reviews by Abercrombie & Fitch, CEO ms. fran horowitz Author: LA, On-Line Stores: Abercrombie & Fitch Nationwide

May 24 2017
Software Empire Roman Stefoglo They sell software that doesn't work Clearwater, Florida Internet Author: New York, New York Computer Software: Software Empire Internet

May 24 2017
Vinted.com Vinted Buy Sell Trade Internet Author: Beckaley, Arkansas Restaurant Delivery Services: Vinted.com Internet

May 24 2017
Tophatter online Auctions defective product don't know Internet Author: Davenport, Iowa Miscellaneous Electronics: Tophatter online Auctions Internet

May 24 2017
Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Tjhin Franky, Unit 2, 59-61 Edward Street, Riverstone New South wales-2765 Deceptive, deceitfull, dishonest and unscrpulous conduct Sydney NSW Australia
On ongoing Deceit, Fraud and Harassment by TjHin Franky of iSquare Due to Pay-Pal refunding me. Author: Mulgrave Victoria Australia, Other Questionable Activities: Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Sydney, Select State/Province

May 24 2017
spirit airlines undependable, poor customer service, we were left stranded for 2 days with 1 compensation for 1 Nationwide Author: columbia heights, Minnesota Airlines: spirit airlines Nationwide

May 24 2017
Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im getting ripped off. Last month 4-25 says i used 11.01GB of data. this month 5-25 says i used 10.28GB of data. yeah right. RIP OFF Nationwide Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im get Author: Thomasville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

May 23 2017
Tag Towing and Collision Held my car hostage for 2 months, resulting in me owing almost $1000 in rental car fees Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Tag Towing and Collision Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

May 23 2017
Managing System Development LLC. Joseph W. WilsonManaging Director TimeShare Sell to Fraud Professionals Charlotte North Carolina Author: Pennsauken, New Jersey Title and Escrow Services: Managing System Development LLC. Charlotte, North Carolina

May 22 2017
Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment George told us it would be 350..00 to rebuild 2 leaf springs which all they did was 1 metal Spring on each one. 1 bushing was so loose you could move it on and out had to take it back and also the did not put any insert. Therefore these were not rebuilt as promised Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

May 19 2017
Your Rent 2 Own yourrent2own.com unauthorized withdrawls from my checking account, Georgia Internet Author: Hampton, Georgia Realtors: Your Rent 2 Own Internet

May 19 2017
Green trust cash loans I asked numerous times what your company's requirements were in order to qualify for a loan. I've now just wasted 2 days of my time only to be denied because I don't have 3 direct deposits in my account! Poor customer service!  Linda Hays Montana Author: Westminster, Colorado Loans: Green trust cash loans Hays, Montana

May 19 2017
Angela3006smith@gmail.com Angela Smith U.S.Army Sgt. 1st Class 1996 Toyota Tacoma SR5 for sale on Craig's List $1700.00 Hurry, one week to sell. Unknown, but Newberg, Oregon was shown on map Internet Author: Nampa, Idaho Motor Vehicle: Angela3006smith@gmail.com Internet

May 19 2017
derma/devine face cream derma/devine eye serum Kate 24 I was duped,scammed and didn't know that the free trial was not a sample.Burned my skin and wanted to return it and they said I only had 2 days to return and they wouldn't get it back on time.  don't know Florida Kate 24 Author: Marstons Mills, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: derma/devine face cream don't know, Florida

May 19 2017
Premier Pools of Central Florida Instalation of inferior products. Fail to service and stand by what they sell. Winter Park Florida
We are in Contact Author: Apopka, Florida Pools & Saunas: Premier Pools of Central Florida Winter Park, Florida

May 18 2017
extensiveskin.com tryamcream.com free full size bottle,just pay shipping and handling $4.95,then billed 90.00 x 2 they sent two items Author: Phoenix, Arizona Skin Care: extensiveskin.com Internet

May 18 2017
Planet Mitsubishi Jaime Felfel Unethical Practices Internet Unethical financing Author: Mint Hill, North Carolina Car Financing: Planet Mitsubishi Internet

May 17 2017
vlamorous beautyvitachristoferNC the website advertised for free sample for the cost of s/h but 2-weeks later I received a bill on my charge card for $ 105.79. Author: Helenville, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: vlamorous

May 17 2017
Delta Faucets 2 1/2 month old faucet, almost $400.00, and still having numerous issues Internet Author: Groveland, Florida Building Services: Delta Faucets Internet