Your Search | r&l carriers

Feb 06 2016
Garcinia healthy max dcr hlthmax 1St Call jan 22melissa cancel month gave me rma#s send with tracking # 2nd call keisha denied recieved it gave tracking# keisha invoice should be here soon. Ask talk to supervisor. Hold 5 min keisha say my supervisor say a 1 week ask her name keisha say ahhh ka-r-la. Talk about making up name Greenville South Carolina Author: San Jose , California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia healthy max Greenville , South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Beautimer offered me a promotional l gift then charged my credit card 8 times 100.00 each time. Internet Author: Ephrata , Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Beautimer Internet

Feb 05 2016

4, Report #1281963

Feb 04 2016
A R Booting, Inc. Rip-off Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Parking Garages: A R Booting, Inc. Miami, Florida

Feb 02 2016
Ramy R Metias Rany Ramy Metias Room Rental Scammer - Renters Beware upland CA Author: upland, California Housing Rentals: Ramy R Metias

Jan 31 2016
Dents R Us Mobile Body Work Done Right At Your Home or Office DentsRUs, Dents Are Us, Dents-R-Us He told us he would make our car look like new. He took our money and never finished the job! Won't answer calls or return texts. Completely ignoring us!! Los Angeles, Orange County, San Gabriel California Author: Orange County, California Auto Repair Service: Dents R Us Mobile Body Work Done Right At Your Home or Office Los Angeles, California

Jan 31 2016
h&r block emerald card my account was hacked and money was stolen illinois illinois Author: galesburg, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: h&r;

Jan 30 2016
Jeffrey G. Lerman, P.C. Jeffrey Lerman, Aaron L. Lebenger, Randy M. Stein, Douglas D. Viviani Lerman, Jeffrey, Jeffery Lerman Attorney, Attorney at Law, 516-742-9282, Past Due Accounts, Collections, Law Office of Jeffrey G. Lerman, P.C. Jeffery G. Lerman, Esq., , jefferylerman.com, lawyer, Mineola Law Firm, of counsel Aaron L. Lebenger, Randy M. Unwarrented Collection Letter, Extortion, Blackmail to collect debt, harrasment, threatening messages, phone calls Mineola New York Author: Mineola, New York Lawyers: Jeffrey G. Lerman, P.C. Jeffrey Lerman, Aaron L. Lebenger, Randy M. Stein, Douglas D. Viviani Mineola, New York

Jan 30 2016
T&R RENT TO OWN FRAUDULENTLY CHARGED MY DEBIT CARD $45.50 WITH OUT MY AUTORIZATION . Internet Author: SanFrancisco, California Credit Card Fraud: T&R RENT TO OWN Internet

Jan 30 2016
All pink 4 U Shades r us FRAUD; SCAM; NON-DELIVERY OF PURCHASED ITEM Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clothing Stores: All pink 4 U Internet

Jan 29 2016
Innovative Energy Solutions Rylee Meek, Rylee Meek and his Innovative Energy Solutions from Edina, MN are selling fraudulent whole home energy solution products Edina, Minnesota Where are your facts? Author: , Wisconsin Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Innovative Energy Solutions Edina, Minnesota

Jan 26 2016
Ace Cycle N Las Vegas Ace Cycle,Dan R. Smith, Kathy Bise Motorcycle Repair N Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Motorcycles: Ace Cycle N Las Vegas N Las Vegas,

Jan 26 2016
Gateway Energy For 4 years I was unwittingly (and stupidly) switched from a fixed rate to a variable rate. I was paying double the O&R rate, and I was unemployed for at least a year during that time period. I filed a complaint with NY Public Commission, which was a waste of time. Internet Author: Monsey, New York Utility Companies: Gateway Energy Internet

Jan 25 2016
Robinius, Harper & Wietzel, LLP. Glen Wietzel aka Glen 'Weasel'Matthew EspinosaMark R. Robinius The Most Incompetent Law Firm I Have Ever Dealt With...Robinius, Harper & Wietzel, LLP. Garland Texas
Author: Texas Lawyers: Robinius, Harper & Wietzel, LLP. Garland, Texas

Jan 25 2016
tracy l. Williams and Lisa joi Williams, optimum transportation company of Georgia,inc fraud of $15,000 Hapeville Georgia
Author: cypress , Texas Trucking Companies: tracy l. Williams and optimum transportation company of Georgia Hapeville , Georgia

Jan 23 2016
T&R rent to own hacked my debit card and took $29.95 California Author: Seattle, Washington Mortgage Brokers: T and R rent to own California

Jan 19 2016
L & N Services, Inc. LSweigart Fraudulent and Dishonest Laminate Flooring Inspection Allen Texas Author: Redding, California Home Inspections: L & N Services, Inc. Allen , Texas

Jan 19 2016
Double L Transport , Sherry Ford Stole Blue Roan TWH - Never Paid For Horse - Sold and Kept Money! Murfreesboro, Tennessee SHERRY VETETOE and/or Anthony Vetetoe or Rock N Acres Rescue Author: Owego, New York Trucking Companies: Double L Transport Murfreesboro, TN Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Jan 18 2016
N R S Did not pay for work they begged me to do. Every one was happy with work but they won't pay. Hicksville New York Author: easley, South Carolina Maintenance Companies: N R S Hicksville, New York

Jan 17 2016
MARISELA CASTANEDA TAX CO R&H BLOCK TAX CO R&H BLOCKTel 760.439.4009 Fax 760.529.9639 FRAUD TO ELDERY PEOPLE, Oceanside California Author: Chula Vista, California Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: MARISELA CASTANEDA TAX CO R&H BLOCK Oceanside , California

Jan 17 2016
PC Repair Network (Owner: Darrell L. Elliott) Scam computer company run from his home. OWNED by Darrell L. Elliott Dallas Texas
Author: Texas Consumer Services: PC Repair Network (Owner: Darrell L. Elliott) Dallas, Texas

Jan 16 2016
Richard L Edwards auctioneer I was given $30.00 for all my household furniture,tools, appliances! Greenville Ohio Untrue report Author: Greenville, Ohio Auctions: Richard L Edwards auctioneer Greenville, Ohio

Jan 15 2016
NGOA Sporting Goods 4025 S. Old Hwy 94, STE R Saint Charles Missouri 63304 Military Flashlight G8700 700 lumin. $56 ripoff Saint Charles Missouri Company was honest and products were excellent! Author: Granite Bay, California Sporting Goods: NGOA St Charles, Missouri

Jan 15 2016
MARISELA CASTANEDA TAX CO R&H BLOCK MARISELA CASTANEDA FRAUD IN YOUR TAX REPORT Oceanside California Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Income tax: MARISELA CASTANEDA TAX CO R&H BLOCK Oceanside , California

Jan 14 2016
OmniTech Support They r***d me well. I was referred by Microsoft to these people!! So I got it twice! Internet
We would like to close this matter and hope Ms. Adrienne A. Young got her money credited on her account and we can consider this matter as closed. Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Computer Manufactures: OmniTech Support Internet