Your Search | r&r autograph auction

Sep 25 2016
Pioneer Auction Gallery Theft and Refusal to Provide Items Paid For - Potential Fraud by Selling Fakes Portland Oregon Author: Sheridan, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Pioneer Auction Gallery Portland, Oregon

Sep 24 2016
First name Tom, Last name R Right Now My Attorney Is Conspiring Against Me San Francisco California Author: San Diego, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Lawyers: First name Tom, Last name starts w/R San Francisco, California

Sep 23 2016
Orange Offer, eBlaze Services Inc., Cell Trade In, Cashmy Cellphone, Ken Haller , Thomas R Wells Scammers! Chicago Illinois Author: Bemidji, Minnesota Miscellaneous Electronics: Orange Offer Chicago, Illinois

Sep 21 2016
R And R botanical Total scam artist LA MESA California Author: wilson, North Carolina Nurseries: R And R botanical LA MESA, California

Sep 21 2016
NEOS My mother is a PA there, John R. Corsetti, M.D. She claims the surgery I had by her practice did not screw my neck up. That is a lie. I went in for RT surgery where they made 3 incisions in my shoulder, which never healed properly. The practice which works with Inhumane, Sadistic, NOT Compassionate that do don't care about patients only $ Multiple states cities and countries Internet Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: NEOS Internet

Sep 21 2016
Pre auction auto sales Con artist salesmen Lake worth Florida Author: Stuart , Florida Auto Dealers: Pre auction auto sales FL

Sep 17 2016
Susan Coppola Hass Found in MichiganArtful estate sales and staging Takes your items not sold at sale, sells them and refuses to pay you Pontiac Michigan Author: Berkely, Michigan Auction / Liquidators: Susan Coppola Hass Pontiac, Michigan

Sep 17 2016
Susan Coppola Hass Found in MichiganArtful estate sales and staging Failed to pay for items stood post sale, deficient estate sales practices Pontiac , Birmingham, and Bloomfield hills Michigan Author: Royal oak, Michigan Auction / Liquidators: Susan Coppola Hass Pontiac, Michigan

Sep 15 2016
Fences R Us Manuel Manresa Blatently damaged personal property ($2,500) and left to us to fix Ocala Florida Author: Fruitland Park, Florida Builders & Contractors: Fences R Us Ocala, Florida

Sep 15 2016
Jack & Rhonda Melton Estate Sales Employee and owner lied to me and took merchandise I was buying from me. Garland Texas Author: Richardson, Texas Auction / Liquidators: Jack & Rhonda Melton Estate Sales Garland, Texas

Sep 15 2016
Moving Relocation Systems LLC Overcharged for my move after the truck was loaded, demanded more than twice the quoted price and I had to pay cash for my belongings or they would sell them at auction Wallington New Jersey Author: Evergreen, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: Moving Relocation Systems LLC Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Sep 15 2016
S & R Tree Service and Landscaping Paul Ransaw Rip-Off, Con-Artist, Dishonest Huntsville Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Landscaping: S & R Tree Service and Landscaping Huntsville, Alabama

Sep 14 2016
Pristine Auction False Representaion product misrepresent misrepresentation Pheonix Arizona
Agreement Reached Author: Elk Grove , California Consignment Stores: Pristine Auction Arizona

Sep 14 2016
Nationstar Mortgage/Aztec Foreclosure Fraudulant Foreclosure Auction/Bid Rigging Coppell Texas Author: Madera, California Unusual Rip-Off: Nationstar Mortgage/Aztec Foreclosure Coppell, Texas

Sep 14 2016
Larkin Custom Homes | R M Custom Homes, Inc.| d**k Larkin Homes | Larkin Homes Building with Larkin Homes is a Nightmare! Danville Indiana Author: Indiana , Indiana Building Services: Larkin Custom Homes Danville, Indiana

Sep 13 2016
LARRY HOFFMAN / SEATS R US SCAMMED US OF PRODUCTS WE ORDERED. NO REFUND AS LARRY PROMISED. WON'T TAKE OUR CALLS. LOS ANGELES California Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: LARRY HOFFMAN LOS ANGELES, California

Sep 13 2016
RN Home Repair Reggie Newman Charles R Newman II Smooth talking young guy assures work will start tomorrow takes money, and never does any work Evansville Indiana 9-16-16 Update Author: Evansville, Indiana Home Improvements: RN Home Repair Evansville, Indiana

Sep 12 2016
Relocation R US, Sam Bunch of liars and crooks Rochester New York Author: New York, New York Moving & Storage: Relocation R US Rochester, New York

Sep 12 2016
Pristine Auction and Jared Kavlie Jared L. Kavlie PRISTINE AUCTION AND JARED KAVLIE SELL FAKE SPORTS MEMORABILIA AS AUTHENTIC Phoenix Arizona Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Pristine Auction and Jared Kavlie Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 11 2016
Kissing It All Goodbye Estate Sales Ysleta Johnson Scam and Fraud - Deception and Theft Fort Worth Texas Author: SOUTHLAKE, Texas Auction / Liquidators: Kissing It All Goodbye Estate Sales Fort Worth, Texas

Sep 11 2016
Steven R. Grayson FreedomWorks LLC Exaggeration! Beverly Hills Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Legal Services: Steven R. Grayson Nationwide

Sep 11 2016
Daniel Martini, James Serenko, Jason Lenzi, Shawn Pelo $2 million Ebay sports autograph fraud uncovered in the Valley YOUNGSTOWN Ohio
Guidelines to follow to protect yourself from buying a forgery on eBay Author: Chicago, Illinois On-Line Business: Daniel Martini, James Serenko, Jason Lenzi, Shawn Pelo Internet

Sep 10 2016
Ron Varsh, American International Gemologists AIG Jewelry Counterfeit/Fraud by:Ron Varsh, Westfield AKA: Windsor Auction House 21781 Ventura Blvd. #152Woodland Hills, CA 91364, 800-934-4804 Jewelry Counterfeit/Fraud by: Ron Varsh, Westfield AKA: Windsor Auction House Woodland Hills California
Author: Orange Park Acres, California Unusual Rip-Off: Ron Varsh, American International Gemologists AIG Woodland Hills, California

Sep 07 2016
Thelma R Clark Do not give your money to Thelma R. Clark New York New York Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Thelma R Clark New York, New York