Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

R&R Rentals: North Bend

Showing 1-25 of 5,106 Found Reports For more specific results for "R&R Rentals: North Bend"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 28 2017
Ferrell mobile homes in benton mo me and my wife put down $45,000 and was late one time due to Christmas and Ferrell come and put us out on the street fefused to take r payment over being two weeks late. they didn't care that we had two small children in the home and a 14 year old , we only owed $35000 on the home had it less than a year and they just came and took it. Glen Ferrell told my wife it was. ot his problem that there was small children in the home. benton Internet Author: campbell, Missouri Manufactured Home Dealers: Ferrell mobile homes in benton mo Internet

Feb 27 2017
Fun for Life Vacations They are not responding. I enter my email and it shows that it does not exist. We paid 3,500.00 for 20 weeks vacation. And we r retiring and like to use it. Big scam. We like our money back. Mississauga Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Travel Companies: Fun for Life Vacations Mississauga, Ontario

Feb 25 2017
Centurion Construction Jason Sleater Jason SlaterJason R Sleater Jason Ray Sleater Jason Sleater Strikes Again After 509 Fitness Twin Lakes Idaho
Author: Liberty Lake, Washington Manufactured Home Dealers: Jason Sleater Twin Lakes, Idaho

Feb 23 2017
 ANDREW R.SZCZYGIEL. Drew Szczygiel, Andrew Szczygiel, Andrew R. Szczygiel Sold me 10 year old tires. Said they were 1 year old. Refused to return money. Has a criminal record. Be careful! Naugatuck Connecticut
Author: New Britain, Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: SZCZYGIEL ANDREW R. Naugatucl, Connecticut

Feb 22 2017
H&R block emerald card I had $800.00 in my epockets so I withdrew $400.00 then which should leave back 400.00 in it but when I checked it was empty , no money.i keep calling the representative but keep giving me the run around. I think I may just call help me howard Nationwide
Author: Lauderhill, Florida Credit & Debt Services: H&R block emerald card Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
H&R Block emerald card Paid H&R Block high fee then they didn't disclose verbally all the fees associated with the emerald card Mount Vernon Washington Can YOU read?? Author: Mount Vernon, Washington Income Tax Service: H & R block Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Stacie Renna. Renna Career Services. This woman says she will deliver a resume in one week, paid upfront and then on day 7 she told me she would deliver later, price went up by $250. She doesn't keep her word. Full of drama. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Personal Services: R

Feb 18 2017
H&R Block Missoula ,Brooks Street Location, Improper tax preparation, undisclosed steep hidden fees, misleading and lying to customers Missoula Montana Author: Missoula, Montana Income Tax Service: H&R Block Missoula Missoula, Montana

Feb 15 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Cream Total scam -- trial wrinkle cream -- you will be charged monthly! St. George Utah Author: BEND, Oregon Misc. Health Specialists: Beauty Wrinkle Cream St. George, Utah

Feb 15 2017
Plexor Marketing Three Friends Tires R UsJ&N ATM fake companies set up through Sun Biz Riverview Nationwide
Author: Valrico , Florida Accounting: Plexor Marketing Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Swagtron Swagtron. Com 100% rip off, sent garbage out Christmas 2016 South Bend Indiana Author: Fort Myers, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Swagtron South Bend , Indiana

Feb 12 2017
Gaylin R Gilliver Will of the Winds Akitas, Forever Akitas, Magic Mountain Puppy delivered to me with genetic eye defect and infection Internet Author: Crete , Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: Gaylin R Gilliver Internet

Feb 10 2017
emerald card/mastercard h and r block/emeraldcard when I took a advance from my card at the bank I was charged a 35.00 fee each time I did it, did not know this olympia Washington It Took Me 15 Seconds To Find This Fee On Their Disclosure Sheet Author: olympia, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: emerald card/mastercard olympia, Washington

Feb 09 2017
Triple R Media Life Refined Magazine John Frankot is a dishonest scam artists. He doesn't pay his bills and is always renegotiating. Get cash up front Chicago Illinois Author: Clifton, New Jersey Book & Magazine Publishers: Triple R Media Chicago, Illinois

Feb 07 2017
Vacation Consulting Services LLC, Brian J Scroggs , Penny Bruner Scroggs Con Artists Racists Stolen Valor Misogynists Bigots Fake Marine Fascist Con Artists Con Man Ripoff Fraud Fake business Springfield Missouri Author: South Bend, Indiana Resorts: Vacation Consulting Services LLC Springfield, Missouri

Feb 05 2017
ADW SOLUTIONS, LLC Joshua R. Poland Ripped Us Off Aloha Oregon
Author: Aloha, Oregon Blabber Mouth: ADW SOLUTIONS, LLC Aloha, Oregon

Feb 05 2017
Rightway Ranch is a Puppy Mill Bend Oregon
Suggestion Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Animal Abuse: Rightway Ranch Bend, Oregon

Feb 03 2017
Equity Trust Company Incorrect 1099-R forms - gross incompetence Westlake Ohio Author: Parsippany, New Jersey Investment Brokers: Equity Trust Company Westlake, Ohio

Feb 03 2017
Kay Cream Kay Beauty Wrinkle Reducer SCAM, FRAUD, TAKING MONEY MONTHLY, RIPOFF, FAKE AD New York VERY common... Author: South Bend, Indiana Skin Care: Kay Cream New York

Feb 02 2017
S&R Tree service ---S&R cleaning service Sara & Paul Ransaw will not live up to contract to haul off tree branches and wood from oak tree huntsville Alabama
worst tree service ever,lies upon lies Author: harvest, Alabama Landscaping: S&R Tree service huntsville , Alabama

Feb 02 2017
R P Singer Private Investigation Detectives have paid RP Singer to make an investigation for me and have not heard anything back from him Internet Author: Internet Unusual Rip-Off: R P Singer Internet

Feb 01 2017
Mineral Simplicity Make-up I too bought the trial set, didn't even hardly use it and saw they charged me for 89.32!! Going to call- will defineatly NOT ORDER FROM THEM. Will also r eport this to my bank as fraud. charged 89.32 without authorization ? Pa Author: Sweethome, Oregon Alternative Health: Mineral Simplicity Make-up PA

Jan 31 2017
Richard Lee McElderry Don't trust Rick McElderry - he is a dead beat!!! NEWBERG Oregon Author: Bend, Oregon Electrical Services: Richard Lee McElderry NEWBERG, Oregon

Jan 30 2017
r Allied Digital Allied Security asked for $700 to protect my computer from hacking! I understand that there are over 1 billion bank accounts that have been Hacked (broken into identity theft)! Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Northridge, California Computer Fraud: r Allied Digital Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Jan 30 2017
Ricardo Rodriguez Owner of the Luz De Luna 50' yacht Very Bad experience with the owner of the Luz De Luna 50' yacht Ricardo Rodriguez. Yacht is broken and owner is dishonest - promising refund and never did. I Lost $580 USD Family vacation & celebration was destroyed. Bad experience with this business owner. Stay away from Ricardo R– he is word worth nothing but trouble. For two month texted back and promising refund from the company and when time to post negative feedback on airbnb is expired just vanished. Doesn’t want to communicate and return money as promised. Consumers beware! San Diego California Author: BEVERLY HILLS, California Travel Companies: Ricardo Rodriguez San Diego, California