Your Search | r & l embroidery

Sep 24 2016
First name Tom, Last name R Right Now My Attorney Is Conspiring Against Me San Francisco California Author: San Diego, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Lawyers: First name Tom, Last name starts w/R San Francisco, California

Sep 23 2016
Orange Offer, eBlaze Services Inc., Cell Trade In, Cashmy Cellphone, Ken Haller , Thomas R Wells Scammers! Chicago Illinois Author: Bemidji, Minnesota Miscellaneous Electronics: Orange Offer Chicago, Illinois

Sep 22 2016
My family mobile Walmart tmobil I don't feel I should be responsible for these amounts of my phone bill I paid 79 dollars and now you want to charge me 47.82 I only get 5 GB and I don't even come close to that much a month I feel the 34.50 I paid on the 7th is the right amount I would l Over charging me for months what credit to my account Cornelius Oregon Author: Cornelius, Oregon Telephones: My family mobile Walmart tmobil Cornelius, Oregon

Sep 21 2016
R And R botanical Total scam artist LA MESA California Author: wilson, North Carolina Nurseries: R And R botanical LA MESA, California

Sep 21 2016
NEOS My mother is a PA there, John R. Corsetti, M.D. She claims the surgery I had by her practice did not screw my neck up. That is a lie. I went in for RT surgery where they made 3 incisions in my shoulder, which never healed properly. The practice which works with Inhumane, Sadistic, NOT Compassionate that do don't care about patients only $ Multiple states cities and countries Internet Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: NEOS Internet

Sep 21 2016
BlueCare Automotive MICHAEL L MAST BlueCare Automotive Amazon Seller Caught Manipulating Competitor's Feedback for Negative Ratings MILLERSBURG Ohio
Scammer BrownBox Savings Amazon Seller Author: Haworth, New Jersey Internet Fraud: BlueCare Automotive Internet

Sep 21 2016
BlueCare Automotive MICHAEL L MAST Premium Microfiber Wash Mitt, 2-Pieces MILLERSBURG, Ohio Internet Really? Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Parts: BlueCare Automotive Internet

Sep 19 2016
Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York. L. Davirez ? T. Kroph ? Receive notification that I was a winner asked me to send $20 so I did received another letter just like it !!! Asking for another $20 this time I had questioned it and the same day received a letter from their office of the treasurer saying that I had also won. This happens to be a different amount wanting me to send $25 the winning amount was also different they asked me to return this in a specific time there are no dates on it they asked to send it to the address on the front of the letter and there is no address on the front of the letter Two separate prize amounts and three separate letters and like a fool I already sent $20 I'm not send in another 20 or the 25 for the third letter please let me know about this Hewlett New York Author: Bridgeport, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York Hewlett, New York

Sep 17 2016
Worldgn World Global Network, WOR(l)D Global Network Worldgn World Global Network, WOR(l)D Global Network I joined this company as a Distributor and purchased the Lumina Space Glasses and the Space Station and the 5G Space Cell Phone. I have never seen such a bad customer service. miami Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Attorneys General: Worldgn miami, Florida

Sep 16 2016
V L Health Fulfilliment Center an Fulfilliment Center I order the two FREE bottles off the internet. total $10 shipping. Got billed over $240.00, which caused a $35. charge at my bank for overdrawing. Scottsdale Internet an Arizona Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Alternative Health: V L Health Internet

Sep 16 2016
Kimberly L. Copeland Attorney at law Copeland will leave you Hopeless Jesup Georgia Author: Reidsville, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Kimberly L. Copeland Attorney at law Jesup , Georgia

Sep 15 2016
Primrose Construction Services LLC James L Trone- Simmler, James Trone, Jimmy Trone Does not pay vendor debt and inexperience with door ordering, finish and installation Gulfport Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Building Products: Primrose Construction Services LLC Gulfport, Florida

Sep 15 2016
Embroidery Miami AKA embroiderymiami.net Diana Flores is a FRAUD and has a FAKE company called Embroiderymiami.net! Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Seamstress: Embroidery Miami - Diana Flores Internet

Sep 15 2016
Fences R Us Manuel Manresa Blatently damaged personal property ($2,500) and left to us to fix Ocala Florida Author: Fruitland Park, Florida Builders & Contractors: Fences R Us Ocala, Florida

Sep 15 2016
S & R Tree Service and Landscaping Paul Ransaw Rip-Off, Con-Artist, Dishonest Huntsville Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Landscaping: S & R Tree Service and Landscaping Huntsville, Alabama

Sep 14 2016
Larkin Custom Homes | R M Custom Homes, Inc.| d**k Larkin Homes | Larkin Homes Building with Larkin Homes is a Nightmare! Danville Indiana Author: Indiana , Indiana Building Services: Larkin Custom Homes Danville, Indiana

Sep 13 2016
LARRY HOFFMAN / SEATS R US SCAMMED US OF PRODUCTS WE ORDERED. NO REFUND AS LARRY PROMISED. WON'T TAKE OUR CALLS. LOS ANGELES California Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: LARRY HOFFMAN LOS ANGELES, California

Sep 13 2016
RN Home Repair Reggie Newman Charles R Newman II Smooth talking young guy assures work will start tomorrow takes money, and never does any work Evansville Indiana 9-16-16 Update Author: Evansville, Indiana Home Improvements: RN Home Repair Evansville, Indiana

Sep 12 2016
K & L all home imrovement Keith Spivey painting Keith Spivey agreed to build a carport, said he needed $700 for building materials. I gave him $700 and he never came back, brought no materials , did not work on the carport. will not answer my calls, hung up on me once. MIDDLETOWN Ohio Author: middletown, Ohio Home Improvements: K & L all home imrovement MIDDLETOWN, Ohio

Sep 12 2016
Relocation R US, Sam Bunch of liars and crooks Rochester New York Author: New York, New York Moving & Storage: Relocation R US Rochester, New York

Sep 12 2016
Mark L Di Francesco Inc Difrancesco Mark L Paving Owner is dishonest. Broken promises and IMPOSSIBLE to communicate with Scotch Plains New Jersey Author: Westfield, New Jersey Landscaping: Mark L Di Francesco Inc Scotch Plains, New Jersey

Sep 12 2016
Pristine Auction and Jared Kavlie Jared L. Kavlie PRISTINE AUCTION AND JARED KAVLIE SELL FAKE SPORTS MEMORABILIA AS AUTHENTIC Phoenix Arizona Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Pristine Auction and Jared Kavlie Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 11 2016
Steven R. Grayson FreedomWorks LLC Exaggeration! Beverly Hills Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Legal Services: Steven R. Grayson Nationwide

Sep 11 2016
A&L LAWN EQUIPMENT - CARLOZ CASTILLO private invasion highly corrupted/assault IRVING Texas
Author: irving, Texas Landscaping: A&L LAWN EQUIPMENT - CARLOZ CASTILLO IRVING, Texas

Sep 10 2016
L & just contracting aka Joe Morrow JOE morrow Scam took money and never showed Lincoln Nebraska Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Home Improvements: L & just contracting aka Joe Morrow Lincoln, Nebraska