Your Search | r & r escapes,your choice credit solutions,guide to government grants, ultimate funding,your choice,
There may be more reports for "r & r escapes,your choice credit solutions,guide to government grants, ultimate funding,your choice,"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "r & r escapes,your choice credit solutions,guide to government grants, ultimate funding,your choice,"

Apr 30 2016
San Bernardino Child Support Court/ Department of Child Support Services County of San Bernardino 10417 Mountain View Ave. Loma Linda, CA 92354 The courts as well as the support agency don't listen to me and aren't interested in investigating what I have brought to them. The case worker calls me and barks orders to me and tells me I'm not complying with them. Nothing I say to the courts or case workers gets addressed properly. My rights as a dad have been compromised for too long and today I'm standing up for all men who have been a victim to the system. I'm not only making it public with complaint but I'm going to petition and investigation of the Courts and support agency. San Bernardino County California Author: Moreno Valley, California Legal Process Services: San Bernardino Child Support Court California

Apr 30 2016
North Georgia Staffing Employment agency situation - bad experience at the company I was assigned to (RPI, Kennesaw) Kennesaw Georgia Author: WOODSTOCK, Georgia Employment Services: North Georgia Staffing Kennesaw, Georgia

Apr 30 2016
Government grants Peatec or windstream A spoofer or a scammer got my information and has harassed me for a full day cussing me telling me to shut the f*** up and when he gets to my house it wont be pretty Nationwide Author: hodgenivlle, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Government grants Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Ilovebodykits.com I purchased a bumper back in february 11, 2016 after i purchased it they send me a confermation they had charged it to my bank account then they were going to send me a ups tracking number within.  West covina,california Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Ilovebodykits.com Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Linebarger Groggan Blair&Sampson LLP This company sends mail to toll violators. They are hoping that you do not open the mail. The double and triple bill for the same violation or create violations that never occurred. Dallas Texas Author: , Toll Booth Cashiers: Linebarger Groggan Blair&Sampson LLP Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Netspend Internet Author: Oviedo, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Internet

Apr 30 2016
Esurance (Allstate) Deceptive Bait and Switch to bring in customers online Nationwide Author: , Texas Insurance Companies: Esurance Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 30 2016
NitriNos x trail TestoRip x trial I sent for a 14 day trial on TestoRip x trial and ended up paying a 2 mouth of testoRip and NitroNos at just under $200.00 ! All I was supose to be charged for $ 1.50 for postage ! This is a scam if I ever seen one . I have contacted them to return the un SCAM FRAUD THEIVES!! St Petersburg Florida Author: harrington, Delaware Drug Manufacturers: NitriNos x trail TestoRip x trial St Petersburg, Florida

Apr 30 2016
GARMIN Needed to update maps on our Garmin GPS. Logged on and created an account. Purchased the lifetime maps update for $89.99. Downloaded the program necessary Garmin Express. Got everything up an working and then epic failure -- There was an error installing the program. Shut it all down, started from scratch. EPIC FAILURE. Tried it on another computer. SAME EPIC FAILURE. Searched the webs for solutions only to find there are none and that people have been reporting this SAME problem since 2011. So, called the bank and launched an investigation to get my money back. We'll see what happens. Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: GARMIN Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Lingo Lingo VoiP Lingo keep charging your closed account Internet Author: Texas Telephone Companies: Lingo Internet

Apr 30 2016
Experienced Funding Solutions Undelivered services New York New York Author: davenport, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Experienced Funding Solutions New York

Apr 30 2016
Long Island Auto Sales Ripped me off sold me a vehicle & transmission went in one month thru didn't want to honor warranty! North Versailles Pennsylvania Author: McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: Long Island Auto Sales North Versailles , Pennsylvania

Apr 30 2016
Dr. Ronald Moon I worked for Dr. Moon for a month and he refuses to pay me. I have called and left messages and no one has returned my calls. I keep getting the run around. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: Dr. Ronald Moon Houston, Texas

Apr 30 2016
Home Advisor Pro / Service Magic Home Advisor is Little Shop of Horrors - Take, take, take and give nothing. Also lied to sell leads Golden Colorado Author: Humble, Texas Customer Leads: Home Advisor Pro / Service Magic Golden, Colorado

Apr 30 2016
Wells Fargo Bank Left Hand? Right Hand? Doh! Phoenix Arizona Way Too Quick To Condemn Author: Phoenix, Arizona Banks: Wells Fargo Bank Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 30 2016
Charles Rick Bell with Downhill Money Is a Fraud Cecilia Bell Claudia Bell Frank Bell John Orist Bell Charles Rick Bell Rick R Bell Downhill Money Charles Richard Bell Charles Richard Bell of Downhill Money is Writing Fake Reviews & Defrauding People Irving Texas
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Computer Fraud: Charles Rick Bell with Downhill Money Is a Fraud Irving, Texas

Apr 29 2016
Nationwide Catastrophe Services Tim Cox 6 Months to get a roof, owner will not call you, bad roof job Orlando Florida Author: Deltona, Florida Roofing Companies: Nationwide Catastrophe Services Orlando, Florida

Apr 29 2016
saving makes money MMS I was looking for an online loan such as Money Mutual or Pay Day Loan i was redirected to a lender site that was affixiated to a coupon site called saving makes money that charges you a 100 dollers practically to use coupons you get in your local newspaper i was placed in that site while trying to be matched with a lender so my application was already pre filled when i arrived i saw their terms and conditions and chose not to check the box i left the sight not thinking i should erase my info they unauthorized a transaction to my account without my knowledge Author: Mankato, Minnesota Bad Check Writers: Sales People: saving makes money Internet

Apr 29 2016
America's hones dale pa Honesdale Pennsylvania Author: Milford , Pennsylvania Credit Services: America's hones dale pa Milford, Pennsylvania

Apr 29 2016
westlakefinancial Credit Reporting---NONE for 4 years Los Angeles Ca The Service They Provided You.... Author: Leigh Acres, Florida Car Financing: westlakefinancial Internet

Apr 29 2016
Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Take Three Nights has made a serious commitment to100% customer satisfaction so that customers can feel safe, confident and secure.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Take Three Nights pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Take Three Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Orlando, Florida Cruise Ships: Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Three Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Three Nights is a prepaid stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront eliminates guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Take Three Nights focused on providing quality vacations to customers – those who like to travel last-minute, as well as Longwood, Florida

Apr 29 2016
Intercontinental Capital Group REVIEW: Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. commitment to customer satisfaction. Mortgage origination services highly competitive. Intercontinental Capital Group loan originators make refinancing or home purchase experience stress free. Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. incredibly low default rate as they only originate loans that the borrower will surely be able to keep up with. Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Intercontinental Capital Group made a serious commitment implementing their goal of 100% customer satisfaction lets customers feel confident and secure when they choose Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. to take care of their mortgage needs. Ripoff Report Verified
Author: Tempe, Arizona Loans: Intercontinental Capital Group | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Intercontinental Capital Group approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality mortgage origination services to their clients from all over the United States. New York City, New York

Apr 29 2016
Latoya Britt Bryant Financial..... CPN 101, all_in_one credit solutions...... She advertises heavily on instigram....promises a new start with credit but once she takes your money her attitude changes not helpful in the process.... North Carolina Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Latoya Britt Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
FC&A Publishing Sent Un-Ordered Items, then billed, threatened with further bills to include Late Fees Peachtree Georgia Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: FC&A Publishing Peachtree, Georgia