R & R ESCAPES,YOUR CHOICE CREDIT SOLUTIONS,GUIDE TO GOVERNMENT GRANTS, ULTIMATE FUNDING,YOUR CHOICE, Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: R & R Escapes,Your Choice Credit Solutions,Guide To Government Grants, Ultimate Funding,Your Choice,
There may be more specific results for "R & R Escapes,Your Choice Credit Solutions,Guide To Government Grants, Ultimate Funding,Your Choice,"
For more specific results for "R & R Escapes,Your Choice Credit Solutions,Guide To Government Grants, Ultimate Funding,Your Choice,"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 22 2017
Trends Auto Ordered shocks based on conversation with David in sales. My mechanic told me immediately that they were too stiff. I requested cancellation of the order immediately within one hour of ordering. David told me it was too late and the shocks had shipped. They did not ship fir 14 more hours. This company is extorting people on an onerous restocking fee and shipping reimbursement and makes no effort to satisfy the customer. David is patronizing and intentionally tries to get an overreaction from the customer. These are expensive shocks, the restocking fee is about $70 plus reimbursed postage l will lose over $100 on the transaction. Apple WI Internet Author: Friendswood, Texas Auto Parts: Trends Auto Internet

Oct 22 2017
Bhoopendra Rav yashkargil829@gmail.com iCloud Activation Unlock youtube iCloud Activation Unlock, youtube, iPhone Peenya Karnataka Author: New Haven, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: Bhoopendra R Internet

Oct 22 2017
All things beauty Internet Author: Mount laurel, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: All things beauty Internet

Oct 22 2017
Orian Barzilay Hairline ink So here it goes,when I say how rude people are and disrespectful someone is,I did not expect to find it in a little man that goes by the name Orian Barzilay of Hairline ink .My experience at Hairline ink was supposed to be one that was rewarding and hopefull.That is not the case. New York Author: Connecticut , Alabama Tattoo Shops: Orian Barzilay from Hairline ink New York , New York

Oct 22 2017
NPC INTERNATION Pittsburg KS Missouri Author: Belton, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: NPC INTERNATION Pittsburg KS , Missouri

Oct 22 2017
InSol Leads I have asked for my money back. They are horrible! I needed to get some relief from making calls as my duties changed. Three weeks later I have not gotten one appointment set where they are there. Riley Martin is a thief and lies. She will seem perky and InSol leads are a SCAM. They took my money and did not even make one appointment. 599 Custer Rd. Frisco, Texas 75035 Internet Author: Austin, Texas Insurance Companies: InSol Leads Internet

Oct 22 2017
South Adams County Water & Sanitation Water rates are RAPACIOUS Commerce City Colorado
Education Author: Henderson, Colorado Utility Companies: South Adams County Water & Sanitation Commerce City, Colorado

Oct 22 2017
Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC purely-naturals product does not work. they sent me more that i did not order. want my moey back. it is suppose to be guanteed, full refund if not satified. i am not satified. pleasant grove Utah Author: HESPERIA, California Weightloss Programs: Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC pleasant grove, Utah

Oct 22 2017
Silverman and Borenstein, Lawerence Rider, CitiBank, CitiGroup Credit Card Settlement, Mediation, Collection Centennial Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Collection Agency's: Silverman and Borenstein Centennial, Colorado

Oct 22 2017
Rite Track Auto Sales Rite Track Auto Detailing Tried to sell broken truck frame as having no damage Canton Michigan Author: Ravenna, Ohio Auto Dealers: Rite Track Auto Sales Canton, Michigan

Oct 22 2017
Exclusivity Store Battle Flashlights Membership Scam with monthly credit card charges San Diego California Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Consumer Services: Exclusivity Store San Diego, California

Oct 22 2017
olga vasilieva olya vasilyevaH Scammer, liar,sociopath, user.She took money from me then used topless photo and stripper video to get me to go back. Kharkov Internet
Author: Calheta, Alabama Strippers & Dancer Services: olga vasilieva Internet

Oct 22 2017
Chris johnson He told me I qualified for a personal grant all I had to do was get a iTunes card preloaded of 200.00 dollars then call back and they would money gram my 8,900.00 dollars to the currency exchange went to call them no answer seven times Washington dc Nationwide Author: Roselle, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Chris johnson Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
Private Purchase Taclight for 4.95- 20 days later and additional $49.99 from your account 4705 Dimath Drive, Lakeland FL Florida 33813 Author: SWANTON, Vermont Sporting-good Manufactures: Private Purchase Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
great fit trail fit trail, health trail sent item, to pay s&h 4.95 later got charge $83 & $87 call & got run around no credit to card san diego Nationwide Author: groveland, Florida Weightloss Programs: great fit trail Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
Cosigner Finder American Cosigners, Multi-Family Cosigners, Equity Risk Services, Commercial Services Corporation, Trust Alliance Apartment Cosigners, We Rent For You Nationwide Cosigners, We Rent For You Leasing Solutions, Zharie Petroleum, Chocolate Twist Productions, COSIGNER FINDER IS AMERICAN COSIGNERS! SCAM! Towson Maryland
Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: Cosigner Finder Towson, Maryland

Oct 22 2017
BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG False toll charge and penalties San Francisco California I think I see your problem.. Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Customer: BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG Internet

Oct 22 2017
Idea village Bought the spin spa cleansing facial brush . This product is difficult to use. Cannot get the on button to stay on. Ir has a plastic push in button that has split. I can only get it to operate when I push the button the whole time, but when you take the finger off the button it stops. Makes it hard to wash my face Nationwide Author: St. Louis, Missouri Beauty Products: Idea village Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
HVL*PEARLYFEEL On 10/07/17 I came across an ad on Facebook for a facial rejuvenating cream. The ad stared that I would only be billed $4.95 for the cost of shipping. I thought, why not? so I went ahead and ordered the .5 oz sample. On 10/22/17, I was reviewing my credit card statement on kine. I noticed a charge for $89.95 to this company HVL*PEARLYVIEW. I immediately called my credit card company to report an unautorized charge. The credit card representative told me that the charge was for a dress. I stated that I did not make any dress purchases. He called the telephone number of PEARLYVIEW while I waited on the line. A representative from PEARLYVIEW stated that I had purchased the sample for $4.95 And at the same time agreed that it was for a 14 day trial period. If I did not cancel within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $89.95 every 30 days and I would continue to get more samples. This was never stated on the web site that I ordered from and I would definitely never had agreed to this. Fortunately I detected the scam after the 1st charge of $89.95 or who knows how much this 1/2 oz. Sample would have ended up costing. These people need to be shut down. Totally a fraudulent site and a scam! Utah Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Skin Care: HVL*PEARLYFEEL Utah, Utah

Oct 22 2017
USA LegalDocs usa Legaldocs Told me i would get a link and id to the site and i recieved an id but cnanot log in. Internet Author: CLINTON, Mississippi Legal Services: USA LegalDocs Internet

Oct 22 2017
Southland Log Homes LLC, Chris McCormick, Gil Clark I was told the R value of their log homes is between R45 and R50 and the cost to build the shell would be 25.00 a square foot. Danville Pennsylvania Author: Blakeslee, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Southland Log Homes LLC Internet

Oct 22 2017
Student7 Purchased cat tower, received confirmation, money withdrawn from my account, never received item. Internet Author: Euclid, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Student7 Internet

Oct 22 2017
Gulftech Engines Big rip-off. I was quoted $3780 for head gasket and they claimed it would take 5 to 7 days. Then they said they replaced 2 engine mounts and wanted $850 more. Later I found out that the mounts for my car are between $35 - $50 for a total of $85 for 2 of them. They already had the engine off the car, so why charging $850 instead of $85 for deciding between the old and new mounts. Then they called claiming that they replaced the ignition coil and wanted $870 more. The ignition coil at Parts-Geek is only $49. So from the initial price of $3780 they went up to $5500 and they took 40 days instead of 7. I then told them that I cannot longer afford this bill because my budget was for the initial price. I then asked for the parts they took out and they do not have them. they are very dishonest. Beware of one called Robert. He is mean and disrespectful. Houston, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Gulftech Engines Houston, Texas

Oct 22 2017
Jaxx.io Jaxx wallet: my bitcoins have gone and aren't available to do any transaction Internet
Author: Sao Paulo, Other Online Trading: Jaxx.io Internet

Oct 22 2017
Tree Kings Florida LLC Trespassed & Refused To Leave Ormond Beach Florida Author: Port Orange, Florida Landscape Companies: Unusual Rip-Off: Tree Kings Florida LLC Ormond Beach, Florida