Your Search | r. l. stevens & associates

Sep 18 2014
John. L Phillips Racist and Biased Judge John L. Phillips Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: North Palm Beach, Florida Lawyers: John. L Phillips Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Sep 17 2014
Colleauges In Law CIL, A&DR, AD&R SCAM, Fake Law Firm Costa Mesa California Author: Baltimore, Maryland Loan Modification: Colleauges In Law Costa Mesa, California

Sep 17 2014
CG&L Photography Ethereal Photography, Courtney Gonzalez, Atlanta Life Photography Company took our money but never gave us our pictures. Always has excuses and always has different contact information Atlanta Georgia Author: Dacula, Georgia Photography: CG&L Photography Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 17 2014
Wall & Associates masters in tax law, found out they are not tax lawyers, they say they are masters in tax law Blacksburg VA, & nationwid Author: Freeman, Missouri Legal Services: Wall & Associates Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
Morgan and associates Since March I have been receiving emails from this company about a cash advance I had taken out. I have NEVER did such a thing so I called to speak with Mr. Rogers and asked where did they get my information and could he send ME proof that I had done this This company is trying to get 6,500.00 from me court cost, etc. San Antonio, TX Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Morgan and associates Internet

Sep 16 2014
mastin and associates Albert Jones tried to scam me out of $1960 dollars. Nationwide Author: la porte, Texas Computer Fraud: mastin and associates Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Genie Whales Genie Whales 2 Web: l-o-v-e-spells.com/Category: Psychic Scam alert on Genie Whales at love spells.com Internet Author: Pleasant Prairie , Wisconsin Psychic Fortune Tellers: Genie Whales Internet

Sep 16 2014
World Wide Associates Fraud Bellflower California Author: Monrovia, California Insurance Agencies: World Wide Associates Bellflower, Select State/Province

Sep 15 2014
Morgan & Associates Tried to Scam me out of $740, threatened me with arrest warrant Internet Author: Lakewood, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Morgan & Associates Internet

Sep 15 2014
South University Columbia campus They will not return call, fax or email and no one there can justify why tuition is 4,500. I owe $55,000 for an associates and that is with grants. Columbia South Carolina Author: Florida Colleges and Universities: South University Columbia campus Columbia, South Carolina

Sep 15 2014
general capital corporation /omimi and associates llc. Anthony Nyame ,Ari Dodoh ,Willy Nganjon kamga I was approach by Mr Willy Nganjon on november las year .He proposed me a accounting service and introduce me to Ari Dodoh of omimi and associates llc and Anthony Nyame of general capital corporation.THe associates group took $ 50,000.00 from me has a collateral to secure loan and promised to deliver the loan in 30 days or he will refund my money back. they stop all contact they don't take my phone call they don't respond my email. new york New York Author: blyn, New York Loans: general capital corporation /omimi and associates llc new york, New York

Sep 14 2014
Cornelius L Robinson cornbread, bread Thief Refuses to RePay Personal Loan to Single Mom charleston South Carolina
Author: Charleston, South Carolina Loans: Cornelius L Robinson charleston, South Carolina

Sep 14 2014
Larry Hourd, Office of Director, Coroporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Award Notification Commission, I received notice of being a sweepstakes winner in amount of $l,140,000 lump sum ($2,000,000 @ $66,67 for 30 yrs). Not being able to entirely believe it I took it to lawyer, who said tear up--scam. Disappointed, I now hold it in my memory box for future reference. I will refer to this website if it happens again. Kansas City Kansas Author: Sullivan, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: Coroporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Kansas City , Kansas

Sep 12 2014
The Law Offices of Phillip R. Sauer They are a collection agency that claims they are lawyers Chicago Illinois Author: Boca Raton, Florida Lawyers: The Law Offices of Phillip R. Sauer Internet

Sep 12 2014
Frederick J. Hanna & Associates Entire paycheck held -- I can't eat or get home! Marietta Georgia Author: Cumming, Georgia Attorneys General: Frederick J. Hanna & Associates Marietta , Georgia

Sep 12 2014
Midland Medical Center Midland Medical Center Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33306, Midland Medical Center - Oakland Park, FL, John R. Jones, M.D. Insurance fraud, patient neglect, scam, horrible FOR PROFIT SCAM COMPANY Oakland Park Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Physicians: Midland Medical Center Oakland Park, Florida

Sep 12 2014
Kauffman Custom Painting Wayne R Kauffman Customer Painting Company Mohrsville Pennsylvania Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Paint & Wallpaper: Kauffman Custom Painting Pennsylvania

Sep 12 2014
Mayfair Dental Associates Dr. Raksha Srinivas Dental Scam Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Dental Services: Mayfair Dental Associates Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Sep 11 2014
Kimberly L. Copeland & Associates Dishonest, uncommunicative, incompetent, unprofessional And misleading attorney Jesup Georgia Author: Phenix city , Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Kimberly L. Copeland & Associates Jesup, Georgia

Sep 11 2014
Budman and Associates / Steven Budman Private Investigator Power Abuse, Immoral, Out Of Control, Corrupt Foothill Ranch California Author: Foothill Ranch, California Private Investigators: Budman and Associates Foothill Ranch, California

Sep 11 2014
H & R Block Emerald Card Prepaid services Allowed a deactivated card to be used after it was compromised and cancelled setting me to NSF Kennesaw Ga Nationwide Author: Acworth, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: H & R Block Emerald Card services Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
Seatac Rentals, INC Payless Car Rental, Richard Stevens, Jennifer, Lewis, Maya Placed unwanted damage coverage on my car rental contract and stole $91.96 from my card Seatac Washington Author: Tucson, Arizona Car Rentals: Seatac Rentals, INC Seatac, Washington

Sep 11 2014
Morgan & Associates Jason Marriott Cash Advance Debt Repay Scam San Antonio, TX Internet Author: Florida Credit & Debt Services: Morgan & Associates Internet

Sep 11 2014
Direct Express/Rachael L. failed to replace funds that were made from stolen card number san antonio Texas Author: half way, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Direct Express/Rachael L. san antonio, Texas

Sep 10 2014
Jmr associates Lackawanna ny Jmr associates west. Seneca ny Scammed artist West senaca New York Author: North las vegas, Nevada Computer Fraud: Jmr associates Lackawanna ny West senaca, New York