Your Search | r. l. stevens & associates

Sep 25 2016
SAR & Associates Letter dated 10/15/15, says I owe $1450 to LTS Management Plantation Florida Author: Brethren, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: SAR & Associates Plantation, Florida

Sep 24 2016
First name Tom, Last name R Right Now My Attorney Is Conspiring Against Me San Francisco California Author: San Diego, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Lawyers: First name Tom, Last name starts w/R San Francisco, California

Sep 23 2016
janis donnaud and associates janis donnaud literary agent scams disabled author for $10k new york new york Author: new brunswick, New Jersey Literary Agencies: janis donnaud and associates NY

Sep 23 2016
Orange Offer, eBlaze Services Inc., Cell Trade In, Cashmy Cellphone, Ken Haller , Thomas R Wells Scammers! Chicago Illinois Author: Bemidji, Minnesota Miscellaneous Electronics: Orange Offer Chicago, Illinois

Sep 22 2016
Berkheimer & Associates They are digging up bones Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania Author: Newport, North Carolina Tax Services: Berkheimer & Associates Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania

Sep 22 2016
My family mobile Walmart tmobil I don't feel I should be responsible for these amounts of my phone bill I paid 79 dollars and now you want to charge me 47.82 I only get 5 GB and I don't even come close to that much a month I feel the 34.50 I paid on the 7th is the right amount I would l Over charging me for months what credit to my account Cornelius Oregon Author: Cornelius, Oregon Telephones: My family mobile Walmart tmobil Cornelius, Oregon

Sep 21 2016
Wise & Associates, LLC Formerly: Wise and Scott LLC Formerly: Wise, Reynolds, and Scott, LLCFormer address: 2333 Grissom St. Louis, MO 63146 Did not complete work that was paid for. Lied about his status as an attorney. St. Louis Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Accounting: Wise & Associates, LLC St. Louis , Missouri

Sep 21 2016
R And R botanical Total scam artist LA MESA California Author: wilson, North Carolina Nurseries: R And R botanical LA MESA, California

Sep 21 2016
NEOS My mother is a PA there, John R. Corsetti, M.D. She claims the surgery I had by her practice did not screw my neck up. That is a lie. I went in for RT surgery where they made 3 incisions in my shoulder, which never healed properly. The practice which works with Inhumane, Sadistic, NOT Compassionate that do don't care about patients only $ Multiple states cities and countries Internet Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: NEOS Internet

Sep 21 2016
BlueCare Automotive MICHAEL L MAST BlueCare Automotive Amazon Seller Caught Manipulating Competitor's Feedback for Negative Ratings MILLERSBURG Ohio
Scammer BrownBox Savings Amazon Seller Author: Haworth, New Jersey Internet Fraud: BlueCare Automotive Internet

Sep 21 2016
Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. dedicated is to the satisfaction of its clients. Kerendian & Associates implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in the challenging field of law. Kerendian & Associates has policies in place to make sure that its clients receive the essential information and documents about their case. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Kerendian & Associates, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Kerendian & Associates, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Santa Maria, California Legal Services: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kerendian & Associates a Los Angeles based law firm that has expanded into a multi-attorney firm due to client satisfaction and referrals. Kerendian & Associates established in 1996, focuses on business litigation, real estate litigation, dental/medical litigation. Los Angeles, California

Sep 21 2016
BlueCare Automotive MICHAEL L MAST Premium Microfiber Wash Mitt, 2-Pieces MILLERSBURG, Ohio Internet Really? Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Parts: BlueCare Automotive Internet

Sep 20 2016
CoastLine & Associates, aka Maria Perez Harrassing calls to cell phone, called family's cell phones, threat with lawsuit and even jail. Irvine California Author: Temple, Georgia Collection Agencies: CoastLine & Associates Irvine, California

Sep 19 2016
Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York. L. Davirez ? T. Kroph ? Receive notification that I was a winner asked me to send $20 so I did received another letter just like it !!! Asking for another $20 this time I had questioned it and the same day received a letter from their office of the treasurer saying that I had also won. This happens to be a different amount wanting me to send $25 the winning amount was also different they asked me to return this in a specific time there are no dates on it they asked to send it to the address on the front of the letter and there is no address on the front of the letter Two separate prize amounts and three separate letters and like a fool I already sent $20 I'm not send in another 20 or the 25 for the third letter please let me know about this Hewlett New York Author: Bridgeport, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York Hewlett, New York

Sep 17 2016
Moss & associates Jason moss I paid moss & associates $900.00 for a chapter 7 bankruptcy Nov 2014 and I have no bankruptcy and Moss Will not return my calls or requests for a refund Columbia South Carolina Author: Elgin, South Carolina Attorneys & Legal Services: Moss & associates Columbia, South Carolina

Sep 17 2016
Worldgn World Global Network, WOR(l)D Global Network Worldgn World Global Network, WOR(l)D Global Network I joined this company as a Distributor and purchased the Lumina Space Glasses and the Space Station and the 5G Space Cell Phone. I have never seen such a bad customer service. miami Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Attorneys General: Worldgn miami, Florida

Sep 16 2016
V L Health Fulfilliment Center an Fulfilliment Center I order the two FREE bottles off the internet. total $10 shipping. Got billed over $240.00, which caused a $35. charge at my bank for overdrawing. Scottsdale Internet an Arizona Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Alternative Health: V L Health Internet

Sep 16 2016
Kimberly L. Copeland Attorney at law Copeland will leave you Hopeless Jesup Georgia Author: Reidsville, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Kimberly L. Copeland Attorney at law Jesup , Georgia

Sep 15 2016
Primrose Construction Services LLC James L Trone- Simmler, James Trone, Jimmy Trone Does not pay vendor debt and inexperience with door ordering, finish and installation Gulfport Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Building Products: Primrose Construction Services LLC Gulfport, Florida

Sep 15 2016
Fences R Us Manuel Manresa Blatently damaged personal property ($2,500) and left to us to fix Ocala Florida Author: Fruitland Park, Florida Builders & Contractors: Fences R Us Ocala, Florida

Sep 15 2016
S & R Tree Service and Landscaping Paul Ransaw Rip-Off, Con-Artist, Dishonest Huntsville Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Landscaping: S & R Tree Service and Landscaping Huntsville, Alabama

Sep 14 2016
Larkin Custom Homes | R M Custom Homes, Inc.| d**k Larkin Homes | Larkin Homes Building with Larkin Homes is a Nightmare! Danville Indiana Author: Indiana , Indiana Building Services: Larkin Custom Homes Danville, Indiana

Sep 13 2016
LARRY HOFFMAN / SEATS R US SCAMMED US OF PRODUCTS WE ORDERED. NO REFUND AS LARRY PROMISED. WON'T TAKE OUR CALLS. LOS ANGELES California Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: LARRY HOFFMAN LOS ANGELES, California

Sep 13 2016
RN Home Repair Reggie Newman Charles R Newman II Smooth talking young guy assures work will start tomorrow takes money, and never does any work Evansville Indiana 9-16-16 Update Author: Evansville, Indiana Home Improvements: RN Home Repair Evansville, Indiana

Sep 12 2016
K & L all home imrovement Keith Spivey painting Keith Spivey agreed to build a carport, said he needed $700 for building materials. I gave him $700 and he never came back, brought no materials , did not work on the carport. will not answer my calls, hung up on me once. MIDDLETOWN Ohio Author: middletown, Ohio Home Improvements: K & L all home imrovement MIDDLETOWN, Ohio