Your Search | r. l. stevens & associates

Feb 09 2016
OliverMak Associates Ltd same people as Excel Servicing Leeds, Tom Scoffin, Independent Dyson Service Applied for a Job turns out they are same people as Dyson Scam at same Leeds address, Excel Servicing Leeds Author: Leeds, Alabama Telemarketers: OliverMak Associates Ltd Internet

Feb 08 2016
Yummy Hair Extensions The FD&C Act prohibits the distribution of cosmetics which are adulterated or misbranded and must comply with the labeling regulations published by the FDA under the authority of the FD&C Act & the FP&L Act YUMMY HAIREXTENSIONS Dallas Texas Author: New York Advertising / Deceptive: Yummy Hair Extensions Internet

Feb 08 2016
C R England I was lied to about drug test results Burns Harbor Indiana
Author: Chicago , Illinois WANTED REWARD $$$: Employers: C R England Indiana

Feb 06 2016
Garcinia healthy max dcr hlthmax 1St Call jan 22melissa cancel month gave me rma#s send with tracking # 2nd call keisha denied recieved it gave tracking# keisha invoice should be here soon. Ask talk to supervisor. Hold 5 min keisha say my supervisor say a 1 week ask her name keisha say ahhh ka-r-la. Talk about making up name Greenville South Carolina Author: San Jose , California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia healthy max Greenville , South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Beautimer offered me a promotional l gift then charged my credit card 8 times 100.00 each time. Internet Author: Ephrata , Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Beautimer Internet

Feb 05 2016

7, Report #1281963

Feb 04 2016
A R Booting, Inc. Rip-off Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Parking Garages: A R Booting, Inc. Miami, Florida

Feb 03 2016
R.G. Bruno and Associates Richard Bruno, Bruno Home Improvements Not to be trusted, does not honor warranty Scarsdale New York Author: Ardsley, New York Roofing Companies: R.G. Bruno and Associates Scarsdale, New York

Feb 02 2016
Ramy R Metias Rany Ramy Metias Room Rental Scammer - Renters Beware upland CA Author: upland, California Housing Rentals: Ramy R Metias

Feb 01 2016
Dr. Joel Leib Waterford Medical Associates Very dishonest and unethical Dr's office Waterford Michigan Author: rochester hills , Michigan Doctors: Dr. Joel Leib Waterford,

Jan 31 2016
Dents R Us Mobile Body Work Done Right At Your Home or Office DentsRUs, Dents Are Us, Dents-R-Us He told us he would make our car look like new. He took our money and never finished the job! Won't answer calls or return texts. Completely ignoring us!! Los Angeles, Orange County, San Gabriel California Author: Orange County, California Auto Repair Service: Dents R Us Mobile Body Work Done Right At Your Home or Office Los Angeles, California

Jan 31 2016
A Victorian Swan on Water Dirty hotel! Stevens Point Wisconsin Author: Mississippi Bed & Breakfast: A Victorian Swan on Water Stevens Point, Wisconsin

Jan 31 2016
h&r block emerald card my account was hacked and money was stolen illinois illinois Author: galesburg, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: h&r;

Jan 30 2016
Jeffrey G. Lerman, P.C. Jeffrey Lerman, Aaron L. Lebenger, Randy M. Stein, Douglas D. Viviani Lerman, Jeffrey, Jeffery Lerman Attorney, Attorney at Law, 516-742-9282, Past Due Accounts, Collections, Law Office of Jeffrey G. Lerman, P.C. Jeffery G. Lerman, Esq., , jefferylerman.com, lawyer, Mineola Law Firm, of counsel Aaron L. Lebenger, Randy M. Unwarrented Collection Letter, Extortion, Blackmail to collect debt, harrasment, threatening messages, phone calls Mineola New York Author: Mineola, New York Lawyers: Jeffrey G. Lerman, P.C. Jeffrey Lerman, Aaron L. Lebenger, Randy M. Stein, Douglas D. Viviani Mineola, New York

Jan 30 2016
T&R RENT TO OWN FRAUDULENTLY CHARGED MY DEBIT CARD $45.50 WITH OUT MY AUTORIZATION . Internet Author: SanFrancisco, California Credit Card Fraud: T&R RENT TO OWN Internet

Jan 30 2016
All pink 4 U Shades r us FRAUD; SCAM; NON-DELIVERY OF PURCHASED ITEM Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clothing Stores: All pink 4 U Internet

Jan 29 2016
Innovative Energy Solutions Rylee Meek, Rylee Meek and his Innovative Energy Solutions from Edina, MN are selling fraudulent whole home energy solution products Edina, Minnesota Where are your facts? Author: , Wisconsin Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Innovative Energy Solutions Edina, Minnesota

Jan 29 2016
Ian Stevens - Ian Stevens Celebrity Acting Coach False Advertising. Misleading sales description Tampa Nationwide
A Friends Defense Author: Lutz, Florida Con Artists: Ian Stevens Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
Ace Cycle N Las Vegas Ace Cycle,Dan R. Smith, Kathy Bise Motorcycle Repair N Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Motorcycles: Ace Cycle N Las Vegas N Las Vegas,

Jan 26 2016
Gateway Energy For 4 years I was unwittingly (and stupidly) switched from a fixed rate to a variable rate. I was paying double the O&R rate, and I was unemployed for at least a year during that time period. I filed a complaint with NY Public Commission, which was a waste of time. Internet Author: Monsey, New York Utility Companies: Gateway Energy Internet

Jan 25 2016
Thomas Bartley Car record email scam on craigslist Internet Mistake in description Author: Stevens Point, Wisconsin Motor Vehicle: Thomas Bartley Internet

Jan 25 2016
Robinius, Harper & Wietzel, LLP. Glen Wietzel aka Glen 'Weasel'Matthew EspinosaMark R. Robinius The Most Incompetent Law Firm I Have Ever Dealt With...Robinius, Harper & Wietzel, LLP. Garland Texas
Author: Texas Lawyers: Robinius, Harper & Wietzel, LLP. Garland, Texas

Jan 25 2016
tracy l. Williams and Lisa joi Williams, optimum transportation company of Georgia,inc fraud of $15,000 Hapeville Georgia
Author: cypress , Texas Trucking Companies: tracy l. Williams and optimum transportation company of Georgia Hapeville , Georgia

24, Report #1281930

Jan 23 2016
NABIH AYAD NABIH H. AYAD , Nabih H. Ayad & Associates PC fraud and deceptive lawyer Canton Michigan Attorney Nabih Ayad , Nabih H Ayad Author: dearborn, Michigan Attorneys & Legal Services: NABIH AYAD Canton, Michigan

Jan 23 2016
T&R rent to own hacked my debit card and took $29.95 California Author: Seattle, Washington Mortgage Brokers: T and R rent to own California