Your Search | r.a. "ray" town, jr

Feb 10 2016
JACK FREEMAN / HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT/ MARION JACK FREEMAN JR/ MARION JACK FREEMAN /JACK FREEMAN JR /THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT con man building contractor with only a handyman licence that he got in Dec 2015 but BBB shows his file was opened in 2007! MARIETTA Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Roofing Companies: JACK FREEMAN / HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT MARIETTA , Georgia

Feb 04 2016
Lynn Ray State Farm Insurance Don't Trust This Agent - Overcharges People - Unethical - Questionable Business Practices LaFollette Tenness
Author: LaFollette, Tennessee Questionable Activities: Lynn Ray State Farm Insurance

Feb 03 2016
Jim's Pilot Car Service They allowed a A semi with what looks like a transformer come into our little town and tear up my yard and the neighbors yard. Also damaged city property. What kind of idiot pilot car drivers allow senseless destruction of personal property. I will be filing a formal complaint with your service and dont fear someone will be paying for the damage. (((REDACTED))) Muskogee, Oklahoma Author: Admire, Kansas Trucking Companies: Jim's Pilot Oklahoma

Feb 03 2016
Jr Hall didn't comply guarantee. dog has health issues greer South Carolina
Author: Greer, South Carolina Dog Breeders: Jr Hall greer, South Carolina

Jan 28 2016
jr pups and stuff jr pups & stuff Appears to be a mis-labeled puppy mill brookfield Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Cross-Border Scams: jr pups and stuff brookfield, Wisconsin

Jan 27 2016
Beachcomber Del Ray beach Tray, Sandra, Mike It is a rip off, the counselors are uneducated, they intimidate, pit the clients against each other ect. Del Ray beach Florida Author: Beaumont, Texas Employees: Beachcomber Del Ray beach

Jan 27 2016
Ray Roofing & Painting This is a fake business, who promised us no more leaks, which was a lie, he ignores my calls to come out and fix roof. Waste of my money and time El Centro, California Author: coachella, California Roofing Companies: Ray Roofing & Painting El Centro, California

Jan 27 2016
MCD Financial Systems Huey Smith, Jr. Michelle Wheeler I turned over hundreds of thousands of dollars in accounts these guys and they collected 20% of the debt and I didn't get a time from them. They should be put in jail for theft. Longview Texas
Author: Longview, Texas Collection Agencies: MCD Financial Systems Longview, Texas

Jan 26 2016
metro pcs I bought a phone, traveled out of town and when I came back home, I HAD NO SERVICE! they told me that my cell phone is connected to another tower. When they could not fix the issue, they told me to go to a corporate store where there would be a technician that would fix the issue. The store they sent me to was inside a grocery store, it was NOT a corporate store. It was a franchise. columbus Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
JR Auto Protect RIP OFF COMPANY LIE TO NOT HONOUR WARRANTY!!! Imperial Missouri TOTAL LIE Author: , Texas Auto Warranty: JR Auto Protect Nationwide

11, Report #1282088

Jan 24 2016
1st State Bank FDIC Ryan Oklahoma
The original loan contract Author: Ryan, Oklahoma Banks: 1st State Bank Ryan, Oklahoma

12, Report #1282062

Jan 24 2016
Wilshire consumer credit Lied about my cars whereabouts! Had to recover out of town! Typical Subprime Mentality Author: Toledo, Ohio Loans: Wilshire consumer credit

Jan 22 2016
Harry Vested Harry S. Vested Jr. Gravity Collections, Inc. Gravity Collections Inc. Fraudulent Company, Harry S Vested Jr. Selling stock in Gravity Collections media company which is a front for a scam Denver Colorado To author Denver High Author: anycity, Media: Harry Vested Denver, Colorado

Jan 21 2016
GREINER FURNITURE & CARPET - Ken Greiner Jr., BE CAREFUL HOW YOU WILL DO BUSINESS WITH THEM---I WON'T! Columbus Nebraska time for another fire Author: Columbus, Nebraska Furniture & Furnishings: GREINER FURNITURE & CARPET - Ken Greiner Jr. Columbus, Nebraska

Jan 21 2016
SPIDERLAKECOTTAGE.COM Ray Draeger Failed to refund our $800 deposit and has not responded to 100's of texts, emails and phone calls traverse City, Mi Michigan Author: Lasalle, Ontario Lodging: SPIDERLAKECOTTAGE.COM Omena, Michigan

Jan 20 2016
Hilton Williams Ray and White Real Estate Agent Sydney Charlattan, Rip-Off Real Estate Salesman Sydney New South Wales Author: Other Realtors: Hilton Williams Sydney,

Jan 19 2016
Triton Regional School District, Essex Regional Retirement System, Big Dig National Scandal and Misuse of Public Funds, Charles Kostro, Ira Singer, Alan Benson, Christopher Farmer, Sandra J. Halloran, Brian Forget, MIIA, MMA On November 17, 2009 Susan Elizabeth Fallon of Boxford, Massachusetts was attending a federal grant conference in Irving, Texas. At this United States Department of Education national conference, Susan Elizabeth Fallon of Boxford free fell forward down a full flight of stairs located in the Main Lobby of the facility where the federal grant conference was located. This injury was witnessed by many people as the Main Lobby was crowded with many people who were attending the exact same federal grant conference as Susan Elizabeth Fallon.  Boxford Massachusetts Town of Boxford Author: Boxford , Massachusetts Work Place Bullies: Town of Boxford, Massachusetts Boxford , Massachusetts

Jan 15 2016
Dentistry by Design Edward Harroz, Jr. DDS Dentist Rips off Disabled Vet! Midwest City Oklahoma Author: oklahoma City, Oklahoma Dental Services: Dentistry by Design Midwest City, Oklahoma

Jan 13 2016
Safe and Sound Ray Perkins, Owner Ignored all requests for servicing a defective product Charlotte North Carolina Author: Cornelius, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Safe and Sound Charlotte, North Carolina

Jan 12 2016
Psychic corner Mindy Mitchell jennie jennie 01/13/2016 This woman was a big SCAM! I went into the office and she gave me a reading it was good but she wanted to help me more so I said yes when I went back she was no longer there I called her she said she was out of town But she can still help me I paid with my credit card and never got the help I needed And now I seen her out with her family she passed me did not know who I was and I been calling her and she will not take my calls do not trust her and do not give her your money how can you tell people you are going to help them and see them and not no who they are Stuart Florida Author: Stuart , Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic corner Stuart , Florida

Tiger Direct Selling faulty products and monopolizing customer money Internet
Author: A small town, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Tiger Direct Internet

Jan 12 2016
UBI Payment Services Joe Ryan Accounting Department They want have me sign my name to receive $5,000.00 and answer a small question Robina Town Center, QLD 4230, Australia Australia no US Author: Desert Hot Springs, California Questionable Activities: UBI Payment Services Australia

Jan 11 2016
Final Touch Jay Shine Jr EXTORTION!!! and a SCAM!!! Dallas Texas Need your help Author: Rowlett , Texas Moving Companies: Final Touch Dallas, Texas

Jan 11 2016
Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lucas Auto Care pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lucas Auto Care. A full 18 months / unlimited miles on all parts and labor. .
This Guy was Fired For Theft From the Company! Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Lucas Car Care | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Cypress, Texas

Jan 11 2016
Equity expert Kramer triad association Tried to pay but only wants the Mexicans to leave town Monroe, Michigan Nationwide
Never answer so I have to keep paying Author: Monroe , Michigan Home Owner Associations: Equity expert Nationwide