Your Search | rac acceptance & ashley furniture

Feb 06 2016

Feb 05 2016
Furniture Factory Outlet Bad credit they will rip you OFF Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Furniture Factory Outlet Wichita, Kansas

Feb 04 2016
creditacceptance credit acceptance they are rip offs i wasnt even 30 days late detroit michigan Nationwide Yet again.... Author: hobbs, New Mexico Loans: creditacceptance Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
LITE MOVING AND SONS INC PRICE SCAMMER, WEIGHT SCAMMER, DESTROYS FURNITURE, WON'T REPAIR OR REPLACE FRANKLIN SQUARE New York Author: BOSTON, Massachusetts Moving Companies: LITE MOVING AND SONS INC FRANKLIN SQUARE, New York

Feb 01 2016
community care ashley stealing money from city and state smithtown New York Author: elmhurst nyc, New York Unusual Rip-Off: community care smithtown , New York

Feb 01 2016
Ashley Furniture Ruining my credit ! Ashley lost my check, sent replacement, they can't open mailbox ! Arcadia Wisconsin Author: Windermere, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Ashley Furniture Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
Asset Acceptance, LLC sent a person to my home and did not say who they were with Warren Michigan In Other Words... Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: Asset Acceptance, LLC Warren, Michigan

Jan 28 2016
Ashley Furniture Home Store /John( Manager/ Owner) Refund Policies are Fraud Northfeild New Jersey Author: Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Ashley Furniture Home Store Northfeild, New Jersey

Jan 25 2016
Ashley Sinkler Danny burns On 01/19/16 I had made a payment of $2,000 through what I thought was an eBay buyers protection page. The payment was for a 2008 Nissan maxima, in Wich I found on craigslist. I contacted Ashley Sinkler telling her I was interested in the vehicle and she had told me that the transaction would be through ebay, she had said she would inform ebay with my email address as a potential buyer. Omaha Nebraska Author: Bakersfield , California Motor Vehicle: Ashley Sinkler Omaha, Nebraska

Jan 24 2016
nebraska furniture mart Could care less about you as a customer The Colony Texas Author: Sachse, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: nebraska furniture mart

11, Report #1282023

Jan 24 2016
Shelter Shelterlogic Total garbage-shelter-no logic Connecticut Author: lancaster, Pennsylvania Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Shelter Connecticut

12, Report #1282016

Jan 24 2016
Lindsey's Attic Ripoff Artists Cape Coral Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Lindsey's Attic Cape Coral, Florida

13, Report #1282014

Jan 24 2016
Groupon RIPOFF in name of Final Sale for accidentally placed order in GROUPON Arkansas Internet
Author: Arkansas Furniture & Furnishings: Groupon Internet

14, Report #1281980

Jan 24 2016
Craigslist - Ashley Harris, [email protected] A Scamp trailer was advertised on Craigslist for $1,500.00, they emailed pictures and description, invoice and instructions to get ebay gift cards to pay for it. They accepted pin # over phone and stole the money. Internet Ashley Harris tries again but misses Author: Fairfax, California Trailers: Craigslist - Ashley Harris Internet

Jan 22 2016
Omnitech Support Repair didn't work, company refuses to refund as promised Internet
First of all, wed like to thank Ms. Ashley, for taking the time to add the kind words with respect to the professionalism and courtesy of our agents. But we promptly refunded full amount of $79.99. Author: , Kentucky Computer Service & Repair: Omnitech Support Internet

Jan 21 2016
GREINER FURNITURE & CARPET - Ken Greiner Jr., BE CAREFUL HOW YOU WILL DO BUSINESS WITH THEM---I WON'T! Columbus Nebraska time for another fire Author: Columbus, Nebraska Furniture & Furnishings: GREINER FURNITURE & CARPET - Ken Greiner Jr. Columbus, Nebraska

Jan 21 2016
Rooms to go protection plan rooms to go protection plan boca raton Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Rooms to go Nationwide

Jan 20 2016
JD byrider CNAC Carnow acceptance company Absolute scam to get money from desperate people! Nationwide Author: Omaha, Nebraska Loans: JD byrider Nationwide

Jan 20 2016
Baers Furniture Company, Inc. Paid Baer's $3K for Futura Leather Furniture That The Color Wears Off Of Within The First 2 Months! Boca Raton Florida
Have the same furniture Author: Rockledge, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Baers Furniture Company, Inc. Boca Raton, Florida

Jan 19 2016
Red Modern Furniture Jonathan Wayne Red Fraudulent statements price fixing unjust enrichment Phoenix Arizona Nationwide
They're Right! A COMICAL Report Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Antiques & Second-hand: Red Modern Furniture Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
Regency Furniture - Fredericksburg, VA Poor Customer Service Fredericksburg Virginia Author: Locust Grove, Virginia Furniture & Furnishings: Regency Furniture - Fredericksburg, VA Fredericksburg, Virginia

Jan 16 2016
Fitzpatricks's Furniture Eagle Financial Services dba Fitzpatrick's Furniture Sold me sub par product and won't let me exchange it Lexington Kentucky Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Furniture & Furnishings: Fitzpatricks's Furniture Lexington, Kentucky

Jan 16 2016
Richard L Edwards auctioneer I was given $30.00 for all my household furniture,tools, appliances! Greenville Ohio Untrue report Author: Greenville, Ohio Auctions: Richard L Edwards auctioneer Greenville, Ohio

Jan 15 2016
Twister Group Shipped defective item with improper shipping material. New York Internet
Unfair posting Author: Charlestown, Massachusetts Furniture & Furnishings: Twister Group Internet

Jan 15 2016
Aaron's Rent to Own The salesperson told me that I had a year to pay for the furniture and I agreed. When I went over my contract it said 2 yeaes. St Louis Missouri Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Attorneys General: Aaron's Rent to Own St Louis, Missouri