RAC ACCEPTANCE & ASHLEY FURNITURE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: RAC Acceptance & ASHLEY Furniture
There may be more specific results for "RAC Acceptance & ASHLEY Furniture"
For more specific results for "RAC Acceptance & ASHLEY Furniture"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
POUNDEX FURNITURE; RICHARD BOYD;NANCY BOYD; RICHARD OLIVER ORDERED furniture, and deposited into wife's account, shipment arrived 2 weeks late, and items missing City Of Industry,Ca Internet Author: IrvinI, California Furniture & Furnishings: POUNDEX FURNITURE Internet

Aug 15 2017
Acceptance Now- Robert Farley Salesman San Antonio Texas Obvious Question Author: San Antonio, Texas Financial Services: Acceptance Now Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
JC Services Paulo Rubilar, Furniture Life Miami, JC Quality, inc. JC Services Miami, Pablo Franco Rubilar, Carlos Ramirez Dupoy, Susana Ramirez, Devony Rubilar Ripoff Artists. Took antique, pearwood bench and disappeared. No return calls or emails. Miami Florida
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Upholstery: JC Services Miami, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Furniture Life Miami Paulo Rubilar Ripoff. Took my furniture for caning and disappeared. Miami Internet
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Furniture Life Miami Internet

Aug 15 2017
Tempo LLC Why not lease I financed a livingroom set at a furniture store in Maplewood new jersey. It was for six months but when my last payment was due Tempo kept making deductions from my account. California Internet Doesn't add up Author: EAST ORANGE, New Jersey Financial Services: Tempo LLC Internet

Aug 15 2017
Heritage Acceptance Corporation 118 S 2nd St, Elkhart, IN 46516 Suing me for the vehicle they repossessed and resold Elkhart Indiana REAL USEFUL ADVICE Author: Dublin, Kentucky Financial Services: Heritage Acceptance Corporation Elkhart, Indiana

Aug 15 2017
Sierra Living Concepts Inc & Raj Nathawat They sold me a $4,000 dollar Dining Table that doesn't look like the photo & is an utter piece of junk Fremont Internet
Author: Northridge, California Furniture Manufactures: Sierra Living Concepts Inc Internet

Aug 14 2017
Westside Martket, Westside Foundry, abdul Malla, Abdu Malla, Abe Malla Abe Malla built his company by stealing from others atlanta Georgia
Author: atlanta, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Westside Martket atlanta, Georgia

Aug 13 2017
Public Moving Services Took my furniture hostage Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Moving Companies: Public Moving Services Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 13 2017
Capitol Hill Psychic Boutique & Life Coach Ashley Adams Lola Adams Charges large amounts of money for services Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Astrologers & Psychics: Capitol Hill Psychic Boutique & Life Coach Seattle, Washington

Aug 12 2017
TheGeeksDepot.com I purchased a Harry Potter Personalized Hogwarts Acceptance Letter & Express Ticket on 8/9/17.   When I made the purchase I got a confirmation email the order was processed and I'd be getting a shopping notification on my expedited order soon.  I never got a shipping notification and it never arrived. I have tried repeatedly to contact the company via email messaging and get no communication back. They only have an email address listed for customer service and I'm calling my bank next! Internet Author: Saint Ignace, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: TheGeeksDepot.com Internet

Aug 12 2017
Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Michael and Laura Sunquist Our company paid for office furniture in excess of $75,000 to be installed in May, 2017. We paid electrical contractors and ran cables for delivery and installation of the new office cubicles. . Then the lies began from Michael Sunquist, the owner. He lied the order was in his warehouse but he had tons of excuses why he couldn't install, his truck broke down, he had a funeral to attend, he was waiting on parts. It went on and on disrupting our business with his delays. never. We learned he never paid the manufacturer so after months of delays we found out he never took delivery of our furniture and we reported this fraudulent business practice to the FL State Attorneys Office for criminal investigation. Our attorney is now pursuing legal action to recover damages. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Attorneys General: Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Tampa, Florida

Aug 12 2017
RAC ASHLEY ACCEPTANCE NOW DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS PROGRAM Lithonia Georgia Author: conyers, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: RAC ASHLEY Lithonia, Georgia

Aug 12 2017
FLAGSHIP CREDIT ACCEPTANCE LLC STAY AWAY FROM FLAGSHIP CREDIT CORPORATION. I've had nothing but problems with this company since I established a car load with them 2 years ago. The most recent, I have been trying to log into their payment portal for three days and kept getting error messages. I also tried to make a payment using the electronic phone system and kept getting the message you are not set up for electronic payments. I finally reach someone today, and and 20 minutes on the phone they corrected the problem. I also made a payment, but this put me 31 days past due. Chadds Ford PA Pennsylvania
You were late.. Author: Miramar Beach, Florida Loans: FLAGSHIP CREDIT ACCEPTANCE LLC Nationwide

Aug 11 2017
United Acceptance Inc. Refusing to mark paid Smyrna Georgia On your side Author: Arizona Financial Services: United Acceptance Inc. Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 11 2017
Barbara Ann Folsom Way Out West Furniture and More Unethical Business - Sells Damaged, Cheap Yard Sell Type Furniture -Sold My Money Durant Oklahoma Author: Dallas, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Barbara Ann Folsom Durant, Oklahoma

COSTWAY-COM WEI WU GRANDDAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY WISH DAMAGED ONTARIO California
Author: FRESNO, California Furniture & Furnishings: COSTWAY-COM ONTARIO, California

Aug 10 2017
Dining Rooms Outlet Bedroom Furniture Discounts Deceptive sales and billing policy Brooklyn New York Author: Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Dining Rooms Outlet Internet

Aug 10 2017
Best Home Furnishing Best Chairs, Inc; Best Home Furniture; Best Furniture BEST FURNISHING BEASTLY CUSTOMER NON SERVICE Ferdinand Indiana
Author: Columbus, Georgia Furniture Manufactures: Best Home Furnishing Ferdinand, Indiana

Aug 09 2017
HomeDeeco; FurnitureDazzle; Aaistores Consumer Fraud. Poor Customer Service. NO Refund. Scam. Atlanta, GA Internet Author: los angeles, California Furniture & Furnishings: HomeDeeco Internet

Aug 09 2017
Oldsmar Media Corporation Oldsmar Media Corporation, Glenn Ashley Is a scam they out source all there marketing. Internet Author: Hawthorne, California Computer Marketing Companies: Oldsmar Media Corporation Internet

Aug 09 2017
Mattress Marshalls Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Furniture Manufactures: Mattress Marshalls Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
Guangzhou Jianhua Sporting Goods Factory Dishonest company, promises a great experience, but ripped me off in the end. Guangzhou Internet Author: Chriscthurch, Other Furniture Manufactures: Guangzhou Jianhua Sporting Goods Factory Internet

Aug 08 2017
national Furniture Supply Made a mistake on my shipment of chairs and now want to charge a 33% restocking fee for us to return them becuase of their mistake. Internet Author: issaquah, Washington Furniture & Furnishings: national Furniture Supply Internet

Aug 08 2017
Bishop Furniture Refinishing Avoid this company, totally unreliable and unresponsive hollywood Florida Author: plantation, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Bishop Furniture Refinishing hollywood, Florida