Your Search | refund recovery, overnight recovery software

Aug 28 2014
American Homes for Rent company will not make repairs, return phone calls or emails and will not refund deposit, sd they didn't receive my rent when they did and wouldn't refund the money when I paid again Schaumburg Illinois Author: Aurora, Illinois Housing Rentals: American Homes for Rent Schaumburg, Illinois

Aug 28 2014
Adam Ginsberg Speedlings international Takes your money, the training isn't there, won't refund and it's thousands he takes. Los Angeles, California Author: Australia, California On-Line Business: Adam Ginsberg Select State/Province

Aug 28 2014
Delivery IT - Brian Houston - Doug Bell - Mike Lyons - Darren Sygrove Shell company acting as tech start-up not paying employees. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Software: Delivery IT - Brian Houston Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 28 2014
China Wok II -Worst food I have aver had. No refund on return. Bad Food , got sick, returned food, No Refund Severn Maryland
Author: Severn, Maryland Pizza & Take Out: China Wok II Severn, Maryland

Aug 28 2014
service@logocustomerservice.com This is a SCAM! No professional design work was done. My design and what was requested was not done. The designs a very basic as if a Six year old is doing them in paint. I am awaiting my refund!!!!! logo design Internet Author: Other Advertising / Deceptive: service@logocustomerservice.com Internet

Aug 28 2014
freedompop has been delaying or does not inted to issue my refund Los Angeles California Author: Woodstock, Georgia Communications & Networking: freedompop Los Angeles, California

Aug 28 2014
Tristar Products, Inc. Genie Bra Won't refund my return item Wallingsford, Connecticut Internet Author: Houston, Texas Clothing Stores: Tristar Products, Inc. Genie Bra Internet

Aug 28 2014
Elite One Logistics LLC/Elite Movers Owner: Matt Helmholtz They cashed a check for $2,895.00 without having any service done. Now they won't speak to us or refund us. El Cajon California Author: Nevis, Minnesota Trucking Companies: Elite One Logistics LLC El Cajon, California

Aug 28 2014
samson usa Samson exhaust returned exhaust for a refund . now they have the exhaust and won't refund my money Sturgis, SD Nationwide Author: knoxville, Alabama Motorcycles: samson usa Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
Jones Hasbrook, Richard J Ring Overpaid fake Paypal and wanted me to Western Union $420.00 as refund. Naples, Florida NY, FL Author: Atascadero, California Unusual Rip-Off: Jones Hasbrook Internet

Aug 28 2014
Swimwear Boutique Peggy Perryman WONT REFUND YOUR MONEY Sarasota Florida Author: Houston, Texas Clothing Stores: Swimwear Boutique Sarasota, Florida

Aug 28 2014
Partsgeek.com, Parts Geek, PartsGeeks.com Crooks charge you multiple shipping charges, don't send your part, and don't refund your money New Jersey Author: Spring Valley, California Auto Parts: Partsgeek.com Internet

Aug 27 2014
iolo.com System Mechanic Beware of Imposters-Individuals Calling You Claiming You They Work For System Mechanic Los Angeles, California Author: White Plains, New York Software: iolo.com Los Angeles, California

Aug 27 2014
Playontv Won't refund money Internet Author: Spencer, Indiana Websites: Playontv Internet

Aug 27 2014
Vitamax Offered a trial supply with no commitment and found that this company has taken $190 from my account without my knowledge. They did not send any product and will not refund my funds. Arizona Author: Shawnee, Kansas Weightloss Programs: Vitamax Arizona

Aug 27 2014
BURPY INC NEED REFUND OF $11.81 FOR WRONG ITEMS DRIVER BROUGHT WHEN HE WENT SHOPPING Austin TEXAS Author: Hoston, Texas Supermarkets: BURPY INC Austin, Texas

Aug 27 2014
PODS Will not refund or pro-rate monthly fees Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Moving Companies: PODS Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Phantom Recovery repo Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Sioux City, Iowa Motor Vehicle: Phantom Recovery Sioux Falls , South Dakota

Aug 26 2014
knetbooks Never shipped, refused refund Lexington Kentucky Author: SAN DIEGO, California Book Publishers: knetbooks Lexington, Kentucky

Aug 26 2014
Ashampoo WinOptimizer Ashampoo WinOtimizer Deleted EVERY FILE ON MY COMPUTER! Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Computer Software: Ashampoo WinOptimizwe Internet

Aug 26 2014
J&J Mechanical Damaged our A/C system mickleton, New Jersey Author: , Home Improvements: J&J Mechanical mickleton, New Jersey

Aug 26 2014
aacs recovery Loan Company- AACS LEGAL GROUPAACS LEGAL GROUPLEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEYS recieved email from this company stating i owe them $946.74 that since i refused to pay they want $$3896.47 its labeled privliged & cnfidential Nationwide Author: elgin, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: aacs recovery Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
Amrit Cleaners steiner ranch STAY AWAY! I just got all my dress and shirts transformed into an ugly yellow color. I didnt even ask for money for my clothes but demanded a refund on the dry cleaningThe prick owner said no and offered me $25 offf my next cleaning after he ruined all COMPLETE SCAM!!! TURNED CLOTHES YELLOW AND DIDNT CARE! Austin Texas Author: austin , Texas Dry Cleaners: Amrit Cleaners steiner ranch Austin, Texas

Aug 26 2014
A+Pools and Liners Jeff Trifone SCAMMED BY A+POOLS AND LINERS - This man Jeff Trifone is a scam artist. He came to my home to measure my pool and told me he needed a deposit and I gave him 200.00. Then disappeared. When he returned he said he would make good on his promise to either do the work or get me a refund. I wanted a refund in eiither product or cash back. He has done either. I have text messages telling me that oh he is working on it but I have not yet gotten satisfaction. if you google him he has been arrested several times for scamming people. Southbridge Massachusetts Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Pool Services: A+Pools and Liners Southbridge, Massachusetts

Aug 26 2014
Iziget Technology Co. Limited Izidresses False Advertisement and Refund Refusal China
Author: Rockville, Maryland Advertising / Deceptive: Iziget Technology Co. Limited Internet