Your Search | refund recovery, overnight recovery software

May 01 2016
Skyway towing and recovery Scam artists St. Petersburg Florida Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: Skyway towing and recovery St. Petersburg , Florida

May 01 2016
Beauth and truth Organic skin love Deceptive advertising, no product received, refused refund, no response to emails to resolve Las vegas Nevada Author: Parker, Colorado TV Advertisements: Beauth and truth Las vegas , Nevada

May 01 2016
African Mango Thin When you order a trial of product it automaticaly signs you up for a monthly service. They will charge your card over $130 a month. When you call to discuss charges on card they will not refund. I feel the company misrepresents product. When you try to speak to a supervisor you are refused. I still have yet to see any refund of any kind. I am now out close to $300 due the company. Plano Texas Author: erlanger, Kentucky On-Line Stores: African Mango Thin Internet

May 01 2016
Accountgear Tried to sell them my account, they took the account and have no offered payment Internet Author: dunboyne co.meath, Computer Software: Accountgear Internet

Apr 30 2016
Travis Watkins The Law Offices of Travis W. Watkins, P.C Charged $6,500 for IRS audit, never came, refused to refund Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Lawyers: Travis Watkins Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Apr 30 2016
woot llc sell shoes the wrong size then will not exchange or refund Internet Author: wichita falls, Texas Clothing Stores: woot llc Internet

Apr 30 2016
downloadpros.net I was trying to get a anti-virus for my computer, they charged me $88.82, never got anything from them. not even a receipt, and when i entered my card number the amount showed up less then 40 dollars, i contacted them , said i wanted a full refund, they don't respond. Nevada Author: LINCOLN, Nebraska Internet Fraud: downloadpros.net Nevada

Apr 30 2016
americandebt recovery they say i owe them 400.00 but with late fees its 1284.00 i lookrd them up and they are on ripoffreport Internet Author: saint louis, Missouri Dead Beat Customers: americandebt recovery Internet

Apr 30 2016
titlerecovery.com AFX, LLCAFXLLC Title Recovery Promises a Title, Fails to Deliver and Keeps Money Internet
Author: Brookhaven, Georgia DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: titlerecovery.com Internet

Apr 30 2016
Rays Culinary Delights Instant marketing servicessocial media Took my Money. Gave No Product. Promised Refund. Did not deliver product or refund Internet
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Consumer Services: Rays Culinary Delights Internet

Apr 29 2016
www.erptrainingindia.com is Scam +91 7095161559KPHBRKkphbrk@gmail.com ERPTrainingindia sells SAP hard disk plug and play is big big scam. Please do not buy hard disk from them Hyderabad AP who are you Man Author: Rochester, New York Computer Software: www.erptrainingindia.com is Scam Hyderabad,

Apr 29 2016
Advanced Tax Solutions LLC MyTaxPrepOffice.com Out-Right Rip-Off , Mickey Mouse Operation, Cheyenne Wyoming Author: lOS ANGELES, California Computer Software: Advanced Tax Solutions LLC Cheyenne, Wyoming

Apr 29 2016
LECTRIC ENTERPRISES/BRENNON FULLBRIGHT BRENNON, KNIGHT RIDER SCANNER, FULBRIGHT I ORDER A CAR SCANNER 6 YEARS AGO, NEVER GOT IT AND HE REFUSES TO REFUND ME Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Audio Electronics: LECTRIC ENTERPRISES/BRENNON FULLBRIGHT Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Apr 29 2016
VITA LUMINANCE REGENELIFT i order a free trial offer just pay postage. and after a week they chared my account twice a total of$190.52. i live on a fixed income cant afford this. when i called they told me they wouldnt refund my money. Internet Author: DESTREHAN, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: VITA LUMINANCE Internet

Apr 29 2016
USA Grant Applications refusal to refund subscription fees for dissatisfaction Ocean View Delaware Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Grant Writing & Research: USA Grant Applications Ocean View, Delaware

Apr 29 2016
UpClick (1) PDF-Format.com, (2) Download PDF Reader 11.0 - Open, Edit & Convert any PDF File! (3) TECH.UPCLK.COM Refund requested. Rep (Terrance,Moses & Ildze Refused Mgr approval.Product never downloaded. Quebec & Malta Internet Author: San Antonio, Alabama Computer Fraud: UpClick Internet

Apr 28 2016
Esk's Excellent Courier Service Scott Esk Became difficult and intentionally prolonged the cancellation and refund process - refund still pending - chargeback initiated Oklahoma City, OK Nationwide Author: Ada, Oklahoma Courier Services: Esk's Excellent Courier Service Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
RAY PADULA COO GREG FOX WILL NOT REFUND MONEY/WILL NOT ANSWER E-MAIL AND TELEPHONE/WILL NOT RETURN CALLS NEW YORK, New York
hose nozzle Author: HERSEY, Michigan Landscaping: RAY PADULA NEW YORK, New York

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This company took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did call back but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...Im sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California

Apr 28 2016
MyPerfectResume.com LiveCareer Ltd. Deceptive charges. Charged for a subscription that was never authorized and refused refund over $150 Internet Author: Hoffman Estates, Illinois Consumer Services: MyPerfectResume.com Internet

Apr 28 2016
Go airport shuttle .com San Antonio, TX Goairportshuttle.com Refused to refund my money when they didnt show up San antonio Texas Author: Fairhope, Alabama Local Transportation: Go airport shuttle .com San Antonio, TX San antonio, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Retina-X Studios, LLC AVANGATE COM, phonesheriff, phone sheriff This compnay rips you off big time, because they put all kinds of dislaimers everywhere on their website. So if something does not work they go to these disclaimers stating they will not offer a refund because of this and that.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Software: Retina-X Studios, LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 28 2016
Nick Muyonjo is scamming web developers to work for him and then we doesn't pay them in Palma de mallorca Spain
Author: Other Computer Software: Nick Muyonjo Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
A1 Traveling Consultants True Marketing, Move Now Vacation The customer service rep has an bad attitude. When I call about my package deal to ask when would I be able to book my vacation after I've sent my money, they directed me to different reps and continuously hung up on me several times. I call back to ask for an refund the rep fave me an email that doesn't exist. Nationwide
Author: Gretna , Florida Travel Services: A1 Traveling Consultants Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Inventel (As Seen On TV) Dash Cam Pro Will not ship my order or issue a refund even though I paid to insure the order. Internet
Author: Lansing, Michigan Cameras & Video: Inventel (As Seen On TV) Internet