Your Search | rels reporting service, llc

1, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

2, Report #1191557

Nov 26 2014
DANIEL MODAFF DCM TRUCKING LLC DANIEL MODAFF DCM TRUCKING LLC6718 NE 216TH CIR Battle Ground Washington. 98604-5202  6718 NE 261TH CIR BATTLE GROUND , Washington 98604 UBI 602853781338 28TH AVE LONGVIEW WA 98632 9111 SE SAINT HELENS ST CLACKAMAS Oregon 97015 2664 NE MARINE DR PORTLAND OR 97217 ATTION TRUCK ATTION DEAD BEAT BOSS WARNING TO ALL TRUCKERS Battle Ground Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Employers: DANIEL MODAFF DCM TRUCKING LLC Battle Ground, Washington

3, Report #1191543

Nov 26 2014
c&s pressure washing Craig Singleton Shawn Bryant Liars, Ripoffs, drug dealers, poor service and customer service, crappy nasty place. Fairmont West Virginia Author: Clarksburg, West Virginia Cross-Border Scams: c&s pressure washing Fairmont, West Virginia

4, Report #1191528

Nov 26 2014
handyman club of america they send me things that I do not order and then tried to charge me a large amount to pay and they have no phone number for customer service to complain charlotte North Carolina Author: Warsaw, Indiana Hardware & Tools: handyman club of america charlotte, North Carolina

5, Report #1191529

Nov 26 2014
Binary Academics oversold/underperformce rotten customer service New York New York Author: Alexander, Iowa Financial Education: Binary Academics New York, New York

6, Report #1191521

Nov 26 2014
Mojang Purchased a prepaid card for 26.95 at Target. Game will not download on laptop. No tech support available on phone, only thru email and very vague. They direct you to a site where other custmoers have had problems to see if theirs was like yours and if they found a solution. No refunds offered. I even had a tech support rep from Best Buy look at my download and said it was not anything on my end, it had to be their website. TOTOAL RIP OFF. I am reporting to Target, but expect not help from them. Check too late to find Mojang is not a member of Better Business Bureau. Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Software: Mojang Internet

7, Report #1191507

Nov 26 2014
pcexperts247 Sham service company Internet Author: Parker, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: pcexperts247 Internet

Nov 26 2014
Mantrans, LLC Unethical Business Practices and lack of follow through Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Mantrans, LLC & Global Re-manufacturing owner Darrell B. Moore Tallahassee, FL

9, Report #1191503

Nov 26 2014
Four Seasons Chimney Service Patrick Fortney Four Seasons owner Patrick Fortney ripped us off Elmhurst Illinois Author: Elmhurst, Illinois Consumer Services: Four Seasons Chimney Service Elmhurst, Illinois

10, Report #1191480

Nov 26 2014
Verizon Wireless Nationwide Verizon bait and switch - horrible service valencia Nationwide Author: saugus, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide Nationwide

11, Report #1191474

Nov 25 2014
Jones-West Ford Automotive Malpractice is the best way to describe the experience I had at Jones-West Ford. Their service department gives new Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Dealers: Jones-West Ford Reno, Nevada

12, Report #1191468

Nov 25 2014
Physicians Choice Billing Service Quasi Medical Billing Company Liberty Lake Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Misc. Health Specialists: Physicians Choice Liberty Lake, Washington

13, Report #1191455

Nov 25 2014
MBM Corporation President Ned Ginsburg MBM are okay wtih drivers breaking the law Watauga Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Repair Service: MBM Corporation Charleston, South Carolina

14, Report #1191448

Nov 25 2014
Luxoderm (((Redacted))) Ojas Enterprises, LLC offered a FREE sample and later charged $139.90 for the product Newburgh, NY Internet Author: Dayton, Ohio Beauty Products: Luxoderm Internet

15, Report #1191444

Nov 25 2014
Student Service Providers Sasha King HE WILL NOT PAY YOU IF YOU WORK FOR HIM North Hollywood California Author: irvine, California Customer Leads: Student Service Providers North Hollywood, California

16, Report #1191438

Nov 25 2014
USPS Call Center Los Angeles United States Postal Service Call Center Los Angeles Worst call center, unless your korean!!! Los Angeles California Author: California United States Postal Service: USPS Call Center Los Angeles Los Angeles, California

17, Report #1191435

Nov 25 2014
Supplier Source, LLC Apply Knowledge, LLC aka Apply Knowledge Institute, Coaching Department.Dahm International, LLCDominion of Virgo Investments, IncEcommerce Support, LLC – IdahoEssent Media, LLCEvertex Solutions, LLCEvi, LLC aka Members Learning CentreNemrow Consult Multi-phase, multi-million dollar Internet Scammers - BEWARE of their unscrupulous agenda to RIP YOU OFF Orem Utah Author: Sydney, On-Line Business: Supplier Source, LLC Orem, Utah

18, Report #1191414

Nov 25 2014
uprightscaffoldusa upright scaffold usa Bad customer service Laurel, Maryland Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Credit Services: uprightscaffoldusa Nationwide

19, Report #1191400

Nov 25 2014
Alex Becker source-wave.com sourcewaveseo.comsourceautopilot.com Poor Service ,take money without consent , there seo made my sites go backwards Dont trust this guy texas Internet Author: Manchester England, Other Search Engine Optimization: Alex Becker Internet

20, Report #1191403

Nov 25 2014
LuxeVirginHair Las Vegas LuxeVirginHair Poor Customer Service, Defective Products, Products Don't Match Description Las Vegas Nevada Author: Houston, Texas Beauty Products: LuxeVirginHair Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

21, Report #1191388

Nov 25 2014
ubreakitifix WeScrewYouGivenTheChance The Head Tech is a Head Case Gainesville Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Computer Service & Repair: ubreakitifix Gainesville, Florida

22, Report #1191380

Nov 25 2014
Cash Advance, Inc. I received an email identical to the one you received previously, except for the amount requested. If these characters were legitimate they would have sent proper legal paperwork by POSTAL mail. They certainly would not be using a Web-based email service Their email is threatening in tone and obviously intended to intimidate people into paying them. Well, I've been around the block a few times and I'm not so easily intimidated. Los Angeles California Author: Brooklyn, New York Collection Agencies: Cash Advance, Inc. Los Angeles, California

23, Report #1191361

Nov 25 2014
Northshore process service network services unrendered Evanston Illinois Author: Harrisonburg , Virginia Attorneys & Legal Services: Northshore process service network Evanston, Illinois

24, Report #1190579

Nov 25 2014
Municipal Credit Service Corp Municipal They are a scam. I was completely mislead and ripped off. miami Florida Author: miami, Florida Credit Services: Municipal Credit Service Corp miami, Florida

25, Report #1191305

Nov 25 2014
World Wide Music Deal WWMD salasnatasha89@yahoo.com No Service, No Refund Internet Author: Kew Gardens, New York Internet Marketing Companies: World Wide Music Deal Internet