Your Search | rivertown heating & cooling

Jan 16 2017
FLA Contractors Frankie Anderson Gave warranty and won't stand behind it. Clearwater South Carolina Author: York , South Carolina Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: FLA Contractors Clearwater , South Carolina

Jan 15 2017
Simon Morris Engineering Do not use sells junk , never answers phone, shody workmanship! Schwenksville Pennsylvania Author: Pottstown, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Simon Morris Engineering Schwenksville, Pennsylvania

Jan 14 2017
Alice - Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS ; ordered 3 elect blankets for Christmas gifts on 12/182015 still have not received them have made 5 attempts to find out where they nare with no success. West Seneca  New York Author: Frisco , Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS West Seneca, New York

Jan 10 2017
Rightime Home Services Total scammers. They told me I needed to replace my 11 year old furnace with a $8700 new one after I already spent $1700 on a repair with them. They were very thorough with their explanation of the initial diagnosis and seemed nice until the return visit Mislead, over charge, lie, scare, carbon monoxide scare Los Angeles California Nationwide Author: Pacific Palisades, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Rightime Home Services Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Weil-McLain Weil-McLain Furnaces / Boilers are pieces of CRAP!! Save your $$ Michigan City, Indiana Nationwide Author: Tawas, Michigan Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Weil-McLain Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Larry Teague and sons heating & a air conditioning Larry Teague and sons pluming other addresses they use is 3601 bessent road, Jacksonville fl 32218, and 101 lemon st Neptune beach fl 32266-6114 and 203 ocean front Neptune beach FL 32266. Other numbers 904-270-2289, 786-420-6838 ex-29803 Larry Teague & son heating & air-conditioning will do any job for money but once you hand over that money , it's bump that contract with customer Jacksonville fl and Neptune beach fl Nationwide
Author: Gainesville, Florida Attorney Generals: Larry Teague and sons heating & a air conditioning Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Major Heating & Air Major Heating & Air Made my ceiling flood!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheat Ridge Colorado Author: aurora, Colorado Maintenance Companies: Major Heating & Air Wheat Ridge, Colorado

Jan 04 2017
The HERO Program Classic Scam! Show all the signs of understanding and a willingness to do good unto people then take them for all they are worth and more. Add to that desire to help by adding the bill to the customer's taxes to give the customer a year to save for the payment without letting them know you are sending paperwork to the state tax board to place a lien on the customer's home adds up to lying and stealing with class! Hope there' s justice for these criminals! Newport Beach California Author: Ripon, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: The HERO Program Newport Beach, California

Jan 03 2017
OneGuard Home Warranty OneGuard is SCAMMING, DECEIVING, and MANIPULATING their customers - They do NOT honor their contracts! Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: OneGuard Home Warranty Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 28 2016
WeSellAC.com Egozi Enterprises, LLC.Quality Air Solutions, Inc.WE-Sell-AC.net Stole 10,000 Dollars Ordered AC Equipment they advertised but could not provide 4 months no refund! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Carlsbad, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: WeSellAC.com Hallandale Beach, Florida

Dec 28 2016
middleton heating & Air Inc commercial loan.....first one was for 10 months........told us we would be moved into a more competitive loan after we established payment history. Paid loan down to about 20K, contacted them about something longer term with addtional need of 75 K. We expected to pay this off early, which we did.......we paid off in less than 90days on a 14 month loan........we recieved no discount. Took over 3 weeks to get a payoff amount, the whole time they still hit our account daily for payments, we recieved about a 400.00 dollar discount which total theivery. Never spoke about interest rate or ammortization schedule. took their paperwork to my bank and they said is was not a legal document in Virginia. They cost us about 40K in my opinion of stolen money, WOuld an attorney in California to look at this. mechanicsville Virginia Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Consumer Services: middleton heating & Air Inc mechanicsville, Virginia

Dec 28 2016
Fahrenheit Charged expensive amount of money for heater that doesn't even work right Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Morrisville, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Fahrenheit Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Dec 27 2016
Tannen Contracting Co., Inc. Stay Away From Tannen! Cedarhurst New York Refund Author: Long Beach, New York Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Tannen Contracting Co., Inc. Cedarhurst, New York

Dec 22 2016
Harper's Air, Inc Installed an undersized unit Miami Florida Author: Miramar, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Harper's Air, Inc Miami, Florida

Dec 22 2016
Horizon Services Heating and Air Conditioning Used carbon monoxide scam to force us to replace furnace. Windsor Mill Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Horizon Services Heating and Air Conditioning Windsor Mill, Maryland

Dec 19 2016
Cyprus Air Heating & Cooling Lied, misrepresented, debited unauthorized money from my account. Alexandria Virginia
Author: Warrenton, Virginia Sales People: Cyprus Air Heating & Cooling Virginia

Dec 19 2016
TJ Christensen Heating and Cooling EXTORTIVE PRICING AND PRACTICES Lakewood Colorado Author: Colorado Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: TJ Christensen Heating and Cooling Lakewood , Colorado

Dec 19 2016
York Mechanical Services Called for Service, Broke furnace blamed it on previous contractor York Pennsylvania
Author: Hanover, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: York Mechanical Services York, Pennsylvania

Dec 16 2016
Amtrol Amtrol BoilerMate Tanks defective---widely known issues West Warwik Rhode Island Author: Issaquah, Washington Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Amtrol Rhode Island

Dec 12 2016
SEARS Duct Cleaning services BAIT AND SWITCH! I answered a Sears advertisement, responding to their offer to clean the HVAC duct work in my home. Upon arriving in my home, the Tech. from Sears immediately disregarded their advertised offer and attempted to sell me additional, unnecessary services. He attempted to frighten me into getting a completed mold decontamination of my system, in addition to cleaning unnecessary air ducts that needed no cleaning. He stated that my dust problem was due to dust from my blower etc., I asked him to show me how this could be the problem. He said he would have to talk to his supervisor etc, and he left my home, not to return. I called the Sears Office, spoke with a person who claimed to be the Techs supervisor (Deon), who gave me no answers regarding this matter. Deon was very rude and unprofessional, he knew nothing but how to trick me into accepting their plot. I told Deon that I am a retired Contractor, very familiar with HVAC systems etc., and I was not accepting their Bait and Switch plot. My sincere advise to all, is don't waste your time dealing with Sears Duct Cleaning services. This is a sham and some responsible person at Sears, or the Better Business etc, should look into this sham and do something about it. Nationwide Author: CAMP SPRINGS,, Maryland Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: SEARS Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
ABC Plumbing, heating, cooling and electric The Biggest Crooks Out There! Arlington Heights Illinois Author: Park Ridge, Illinois Plumbing: ABC Plumbing, heating, cooling and electric Arlington Heights, Illinois

Dec 12 2016
Rocklin Heating and Air Erik Monnier Non-Disclosure of Hidden Fees; poor business practices Rocklin California Redaction of Review by Original Poster Author: Placer County, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Rocklin Heating and Air Rocklin, California

Dec 08 2016
Friendly Plumber, Heating, and Air Worst Experience of my Life! Salt lake city Utah Off your rocker? Author: Salt lake city, Utah Media Outlets: Friendly Plumber, Heating, and Air Salt lake city, Utah

Dec 08 2016
Harmon wood stoves This company has no clue to customer service, they sell a inferior product and are unwilling to honor their warranty. I have made many attemps to get help from them and their dealers here locally to no avail. The stove leaks fumes into our home, it has two warped doors and the damper lever is loose inside the stove. Laramie Wyoming
Author: Laramie, Wyoming Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Harmon wood stoves Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Harman Stoves Bad customer service, doesn't begin to describe it. Lakeville Minnesota Author: Fort Myers, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Harman Stoves Lakeville, Minnesota