Your Search | robert milton. prestwood, prudential california realty

May 30 2016
h r Cream hRCream Spanish fork, Utah I ordered online hr cream and another cream on the advertised free trial samples with shipping & handling of $4.95, no written terms of 14 days , no agreement that if it was not returned nor cancelled within 14 days, the full amount of $ 88 for the eye cream will be charged.  Santa ana Author: Buena park, California Adult Care Facilities: h r Cream Santa ana,

May 30 2016
LEXINGTON ... CREDIT REPAIR SVC Account closed, over charged, failed refunds Salt Lake City, Utah Nationwide Author: Forest Falls, California Credit & Debt Services: LEXINGTON ... CREDIT REPAIR SVC Nationwide

May 30 2016
Modulo Cucine LLC Monte Stettin Terrible customer service!!! Cheap materials!!! Deceptive advertising!!! Beverly Hills California Author: Miami Beach , Florida Home Improvements: Modulo Cucine LLC Beverly Hills, California

May 30 2016
Frontier Communication Reoccurring Service Issues and Outages Cincinnati, Ohio Nationwide Author: Apple Valley, California Telephone Companies: Frontier Communication Nationwide

May 30 2016
Butch Baccala California Academy of Baseball CAB CAB Baseball Taking parents money without providing practices or games; fraudulent and non-responsive Rancho Cordova California Author: Granite Bay , California Sports Teams & Clubs: Butch Baccala Rancho Cordova, California

May 30 2016
Santiago Mansion Santiago Canyon EstateCrown Rose Wedding Venue Nonprofit Venue Never host your wedding Terrible OC Venue Orange California Author: Orange , California Event Planners & Sites: Santiago Mansion Orange, California

May 30 2016
CCA Scott chase Out of the blue debt Union city California Author: Small town, Tennessee Collection Agencies: CCA Nationwide

May 30 2016
Saivian Not able to get cash back NYC Internet Author: Elk Grove, California Unusual Rip-Off: Saivian Internet

May 30 2016
Monterey Collections Monterey Financial Services Collections under false pretenses Ocenside California Author: Spokane, Washington Collection Agencies: Monterey Collections Ocenside, California

May 30 2016
Adorna The company is misleading and they are a scam. They charged for shipping at $1.95, and they have charged $89.99 without my knowledge. I would never agree to pay that type of money for that small amount of fragrant cream. Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Supplemental Health Programs: Adorna Sacramento, California

May 30 2016
Palace grill Liars and deceptive practices Santa Barbara California Author: San Diego, California Restaurant Delivery Services: Palace grill Santa Barbara, California

May 30 2016
Charlotte Lopez Charlotte Ayanna Lopez Charlotte Lopez, RIP OFF! Beverly Hills,Ca, , California
After 4 Years Star Charlotte Ayanna Lopez Breaks Her Silence And Speaks Out About Defamation Of Character Scam By ORLY The Matchmaker. Author: Beverly Hills, California Dating Services: Charlotte Lopez Beverly Hills,Ca,, California

May 30 2016
toplevelpr toplevelpr, toplevel pr, top level pr, crowdprguru, turnkeypr Toplevelpr delivers bad template pitches and zero results. They are a scam! santa monica Internet
Author: California Advertising Agencies: toplevelpr Internet

May 30 2016
MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Trying to say I own 875.75 to cash USA and I don't I know what I own and they had my social security number and talking bout I have to pay 1500 today or all my social security number will be put on hold but I don't own cash USA I never had a loan from their that's how I know it's a scam plus I had people trying to scam me before California Internet I know Author: HEATHSVILLE, Virginia Loans: MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Internet

May 30 2016
Resale Therapy Caroldeans Resale Therapy Resale Therapy Fraud Descript: on file: Closed Store on May 11, 2016 with all my belongings that I dropped off on March 24, 2016 saying that I would get my items back. But won't respond back to me either by email or telephone.!!! Palm Desert California Author: Palm Springs, California Consignment Stores: Resale Therapy California

May 30 2016
Regal Wealth Michael King Options Trading Scam Internet Author: LA, California Brokerage Companies: Regal Wealth Internet

May 30 2016
Laura from Air BnB in Tijuana Air BnB - beautiful seaside vacation studio in Tijauna Mexico DANGER!!!Total Rip Off Significantly Misleading- Canceled weeks in Advance - NO REFUNDS Paseo Playas de Tijuana, Tijuana, Baja California Internet
Author: Dallas , Texas Lodging: Laura from Air BnB in Tijuana Internet

May 29 2016
EyeVibe, SkinElement Gorgeous Grace ShoppeAerial Desire Eye Care There was an advertisement on Facebook. Offering a eye cream for 4.95 and .99 cents for shipping. Also a skin cream for 3.95 with .99 cents for postage. Both products came together. I got them and I thought they seemed large sine they advertised as trial after I used them for a few days I thought How glad I was I didn't pay too much for them. Then I got my bill. They charged me not only the prices I stated before, but 97.83 for the face cream and 92.79 for the eye cream. I called them immediately. They said the lower prices you were charged was were to try them out Pacoima California Author: Broomfield, Colorado Beauty Salons: EyeVibe, SkinElement Pacoima, California

May 29 2016
Skrill Holdings Limited scam, liars, dishonest, deceiving, gameplayers, mindgames, fake, bulls***, conartists, fake, horrible customer NO service department, control freaks, uncaring, unreliable, illegitimate, piece of s*** London
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Skrill Holdings Limited London,

May 29 2016
Iwin.com Stole my remaining icoins San Francisco California Author: Hazel Crest, Illinois Internet Services: Iwin.com San Francisco, California

May 29 2016
Animal Emergency Centre the Worse for your Pets Why North Hollywood Animal Care Center Refers to Them! Los Angeles Pet Emergency Room Studio City Pet Emergency Room North Hollywood Animal Care Center Los Angeles Pet Emergency Room Studio City Pet Emergency Room North Hollywood Animal Care Center Studio City California
Author: Dover, New Hampshire Veterinarians: Animal Emergency Centre Studio City, California

May 29 2016
Coastel Dental Inc my smile dental plan Pacific Dental services CDI Group Smile Generation Financial Dental management organization DECIET, MISLEAD, UNINFORMED scam on consumers Camarillo Nationwide Author: Long Beach, California Dental Services: Coastel Dental Inc Nationwide

May 29 2016
experian expirian states that it is free but it charged me $29.95, and I want my money back. on-line Internet Author: san mateo, California Liars: experian Internet

May 29 2016
Shahvand Aryana American Colonial Capital Another Scam by Shahvand Aryana Palm Desert California Author: van nuys, California Real Estate Investing: Shahvand Aryana Palm Desert, California

May 29 2016
Charly Charles Fitch Seller Critic, ebay is a joke charly charles fitch threatend my channel and safety and stoled jasson's youtube identity Canton Michigan Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Racists: Charly Charles Fitch Internet