ROGER EPPERSON SIGNED, SEALED & DELIVERED AUTOGRAPH MEMORABILIA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ROGER EPPERSON Signed, Sealed & Delivered Autograph Memorabilia
There may be more specific results for "ROGER EPPERSON Signed, Sealed & Delivered Autograph Memorabilia"
For more specific results for "ROGER EPPERSON Signed, Sealed & Delivered Autograph Memorabilia"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 22 2017
Real Stuff Sports Internet Author: Edmonton , Alberta Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Real Stuff Sports Internet

Apr 22 2017
ROCK STAR GALLERY MICHAEL DUNN SOLD ME FRAUDULENT/FORGED NIRVAN MEMORABILIA ($17,500 WORTH) SCOTTSDALE, Arizona
Matt Parker apologizes to ROCK STAR gallery for false rip off report. Author: san diego, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: ROCK STAR GALLERY SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Apr 20 2017
Amazon.com Customer Service Supervisor For your convenience your package was delivered to UPS Internet Author: Woodbridge , Virginia E-trade: Amazon.com Internet

Apr 20 2017
SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP. SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP.Ritchie Choi Sooil Tech Corp sold us a laser and never shipped or delivered the product and refuse to refund our money Busan Other Author: Tampa, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP. Busan, Other

Apr 19 2017
Slick's Auto Repair I signed up for Motologic service , My business closed down I tried 2 times to cancel because I can no longer use this service, first call they would see what they could do and call me back, never heard.Emailed them back yesterday they replied to tell me I can't cancel unless I pay $300.00 fee. This is nothing but a RIP OFF. I wouldn't mind paying for it if I could still use it but I no longer have my garage so I have no use for it. PLEASE rethink befgetting trapped in their SCAM Dallas ore North Carolina Author: Bessemer City, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Slick's Auto Repair Dallas, North Carolina

Apr 18 2017
Empire Exotic Motors Greg Foster Rick, General ManagerRaul, Partner and Finance Officer Total misrepresntaion of purchased BMW, said no accidents, untrue, body damage evident and delivered with 1000 mor miles that on contract, broken gear shift lever, 1 key Addison Texas Problems solved Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Empire Exotic Motors Addison , Florida

Apr 18 2017
Healthy Directions Was signed up for an automatic charge each month without my permission. Will not cancel or refund even after multiple requests. Bethesda Maryland Author: Portland, Oregon Drug Manufacturers: Healthy Directions Bethesda, Maryland

Apr 18 2017
Industrial Nanotech, Inc. Never delivered product or refund. Naples Florida Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Building Products: Industrial Nanotech, Inc. Naples, Florida

Apr 17 2017
Rogelio Lara luxurylifestylesservices@gmail.com Roger Lara Funding Loans Lending Realproperty Scam private information social security bank fraud loan fraud Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles , California Loans: Rogelio Lara Los Angeles , California

Apr 17 2017
International Award Services I received a letter stating that I won $2 million asking if I wanted an annual payments or one lump sum also requested me to send them a processing fee payment of 1299 I did that then I received another letter that I want to gun and that there would be $2 million hand-delivered are certified to me in a check within 60 days . I paid the first fee but I did not pay the second one as I read reviews on the fraud of this company. Kansas City Kansas Author: Marietta, Georgia Cash Services: International Award Services Office of George Hyde Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 17 2017
OTR Leasing bought truck has been in shop for 3 weeks Lenexa Kansas Filter Author: winter haven, Florida Truck Dealers: OTR Leasing Lenexa , Kansas

Apr 17 2017
Usenet Scammed my Freshman daughter, She signed up and the site stated that her card would be charged in 14 days! Internet Author: Burlington, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Usenet Internet

Apr 13 2017
Movienightdvd Silver Ridge Direct Order paid. No product delivered. Internet Author: Garden Grove, California Video Stores: Movienightdvd Internet

Apr 13 2017
Footballticketnet Delivered wrong tickets Londond / Madrid Internet Author: Fontainebleau, Brokerage Companies On-line: Footballticketnet Internet

Apr 12 2017
Fish Scale Taxidermy Kevin, Jana Morgan, Dixie Kay Never delivered paid for product. Con Artist apparently Hewitt or Waco Texas Author: Seguin, Texas Taxidermy: Fish Scale Taxidermy Hewitt or Waco, Texas

Apr 11 2017
Sling TV Billed $27 4 months: NEVER SIGNED UP or IF I DID, I canceled immediately Internet Author: Spring, Texas Toll-Booth Cashiers: Sling TV Internet

Apr 11 2017
Kron IBI Duane T KronbergStorm Damage Leads I believe that Duane Kronberg is a con artist, he contracted us for work, we over delivered then he claimed to his credit card that it was an unauthorized charge Fort Wayne IN Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana On-Line Business: Kron IBI Internet

Apr 11 2017
Aeon Options Roger Freeman, Ed Collins, Marco Tablada, Neil Offord, Alex Fultz and others SCAM, NOT PAYING INVESTORS, NOT HONOR WITHDRAWALS, FAKE WIRE TRANSACTIONS New York, London, US Virgin Islands Internet RETRACTION FOR NEIL OFFORD, PLAYTECH Author: Alabama Online Trading: Aeon Options Internet

Apr 10 2017
The Yogi Store Yogi Store stole my money, never delivered products, never responded to my emails, fake company Internet
Author: Westminster, California Clothing Stores: The Yogi Store Internet

Apr 10 2017
CLEAR SKYN CAUSENCINTAS TRICKED ME INTO PURCHASING THINGS I DID NOT WANT WITH THE FREE TRIAL. SAID I SIGNED UP FOR A SUPPLY WHICH I DID NOT AND CHARGED MY ACCOUNT89.69 FOR SOMETHING I DID AGREE UPON ? Internet Author: kaufman , Texas Beauty Salons: CLEAR SKYN CAUSENCINTAS Internet

Apr 09 2017
Giroux Landscaping, LLC Paul Giroux Contracted for a green lawn, delivered a lawn that either did not grow or was crab grass Ivoryton Connecticut
Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Landscaping: Giroux Landscaping, LLC Ivoryton, Connecticut

Apr 08 2017
Carlos Lopez CLT Overstock LLC I preordered $920.20 worth of Cell Phones and Tablets, He never delivered claimed he would send the money back to my account but failed to do so. over a month now. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Carlos Lopez Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 08 2017
Defensor Tactical, defensortactical.com, shopdefensor.com, Joel Fields, Heather Calvin Never delivered order, multiple lies and unkept promises, fraud Valley Park Missouri Author: Casper, Wyoming Gun Shops: Defensor Tactical internet

Apr 01 2017
Flowers to Tokyo FlowerstoTokyo Order some flowers to be delivered on the 14th of March, but flowers not delivered also no confirmation and address based in Korea in Japan doesn't exist at all Based in Korea, even thou on the internet Flowers Japan: 592-2 Yamacita Otto-chou
Author: Alabama On-Line Stores: Flowers to Tokyo Internet

Mar 31 2017
AKAT Transport autri Inc. I transported a trailer for this company in good faith delivered safe And Timely they decide to pay only 700.00of a 2,025.00 fee Ridgeville Indiana Author: Danville, Illinois Trucking Companies: AKAT Transport Nationwide