ROGER EPPERSON SIGNED, SEALED & DELIVERED AUTOGRAPH MEMORABILIA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ROGER EPPERSON Signed, Sealed & Delivered Autograph Memorabilia
There may be more specific results for "ROGER EPPERSON Signed, Sealed & Delivered Autograph Memorabilia"
For more specific results for "ROGER EPPERSON Signed, Sealed & Delivered Autograph Memorabilia"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 26 2017
ICD of Ramat Gan, Israel Purchased and PayPal RIPP-OFF @ Ebay, Purchased 1 Carat Diamond Engagement Ring Color Shade D - Clarity Shade VVS2 was Delivered Color Shade I - Clarity Shade SI2 Ramat Gan Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Credit Card Fraud: ICD of Ramat Gan, Israel Internet

May 25 2017
Autograph Magazine Steve Cyrkin, Steve Cyrkin lied about document examiners being raided by the FBI in the American Royal Arts law suit against Cyrkin! Cyrkiin would do anything to ruin a competitor. Costa Mesa Internet Author: Costa Mesa, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Autograph Magazine Internet

May 25 2017
Skin Royale I signed up to receive this product and try it by paying the shipping charges only. I was later billed the full amount. Kent, OHio Santa Ana, California Author: Kent, Ohio Skin Care: Skin Royale Internet

May 25 2017
ATT/Direct TV not getting what I signed up for/being overcharged many Nationwide Author: Akron, Ohio Cable TV: ATT/Direct TV Nationwide

May 24 2017
Credit Xpert LLC aka John Jones John had me send money, he NEVER delivered services. He will NOT return my calls. He is a professional thief. Arkansas Nationwide Another Bribe To Obtain Services Fraudulently! Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: Credit Xpert LLC Nationwide

May 24 2017
Gunther Volkswagen DelrayBeach Fl Beau Brady Never gave us copy of lease contact did not pay off correct amount as advertised on previous auto lease we never received the free vacation and $250 gift card as advertised this was nothing more than a scam on senior citizens to lease a new car that turned out to be a demo after all papers were signed never told this prior to signing lease now we are left with $993 dollars to pay off balance of previous lease. Delray Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther Volkswagen DelrayBeach Fl Delray Beach, Florida

May 24 2017
rent2ownhouse.com They have you signed up with Lexington law to work with you on your credit where Lexington takes your money but then rent2ownhouse never gets back to you they record your phone number then avoid it if you call with that number they never answer it you hav scam Internet Author: berlin, New Hampshire Adoption Agencies: rent2ownhouse.com Internet

May 23 2017
Go2Capital CJ TatumDerick Faller Did not live up to signed agreement and would not give the stated refund. Lehi Utah Internet Author: Chestertown, Maryland Credit Services: Go2Capital Internet

May 23 2017
USA Fashion Factory I ordered a pair of shoes in march of 2017. After waiting the alloted time for them to be delivered I emailed the company. It took me 3 emails before I finally got any kind of response. I have tried on multiple occassions to get answers and results with no luck. This company is a fraud and a scam. Internet Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Clothing Stores: USA Fashion Factory Internet

May 19 2017
Diamond Pro Cargo Todd Brown took my deposit and has not delivered or can't even tell me when my trailer will be done Internet Delay in order Author: Co Sprgs, Colorado Trailers: Diamond Pro Cargo Internet

May 19 2017
AMP Security On April 29, 2017 - I signed an agreement with AMP Security LLC of 1216 S 820 E #300 American Fork, UT 84003 with an understanding that I could cancel with one week without any fees. So on Monday, May 1, 2017, I called their customer service number 800-8 Take Your Money & Keep Your Money Then Ignore you American Fork Utah Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Security Services: AMP Security American Fork, Utah

May 17 2017
MSI Mark Tilford & charles wood Ripped us off by not paying for the estimating even after being delivered to him and he continuously said that he will clear our payment but failed to so far Beaumont Texas Author: new york, Alabama Builders & Contractors: msi Beaumont, Texas

May 13 2017
Samuel Goldwitz watchus.com Skipped out on payment.after the work has delivered. Derby, Connecticut Watchus, Inc. 27 Elizabeth Street Derby Internet
Author: Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Internet Fraud: Samuel Goldwitz Internet

May 12 2017
Farfetch THESE GUYS ARE RIP OFF ARTISTS Author: zetland, Alabama Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Farfetch

May 11 2017
Mayo McNeil aka Sanford Mill, Wesley McNeil Counterfeit Baseball Card Scam Aurora, Colorado Internet Author: Other Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Mayo McNeil Internet

May 11 2017
Core Skincare Naseer Khan Bought Sample for $10, Received charge for $180 a month later, was notified I had signed up for recurring payments of $180 per month and they will not let me return the last shipment which is still in the box. Buffalo New York
Author: LAKE STEVENS, Washington Skin Care: Core Skincare Buffalo, New York

May 11 2017
Brandsmart USA Delivered broken TV and refused to exchange Florida Nationwide Author: Ft lauderdale , Florida TVs & VCRs: Brandsmart USA Nationwide

May 09 2017
Leopold Lesnik ebay seller Topsignedbooks sold me a fake Carrie Fisher autograph book on the day she died Santa Clarita CA
Author: York, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Topsignedbooks Internet

May 09 2017
Nic nacs General They Never Delivered Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Sports Teams & Clubs: Nic nacs General Internet

May 09 2017
ProScript Media and Advertising Services, LLC D/B/A Car Match USA Mrs. Seri Tanaseth, Managing Member Mr Alan Palange, Member Manager On April 13, 2016 I signed a contract with CAR MATCH USA, to my disappointment the contract has not been upheld. West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Ozone Park , New York Motor Vehicle: ProScript Media and Advertising Services, LLC D/B/A Car Match USA West Palm Beach, Florida

May 09 2017
ATS and Aberostar Jean ST-Gelais and Mike Roger ATS Pointe-Claire Jean St-Gelais, Eva Johnson , Chad Jonhson they made me do bankrupty me and 100 more they work with aberstar in Toronto stay away Pointe Claire Quebec Pointe claire Quebec
Author: Montreal, Quebec Trucking Companies: ATS and Aberostar Pointe claire, Quebec

May 09 2017
PURE CBD I ordered one bottle CBS oil, and keep receiving them, and charged for them, no auto, was signed up for LasVegas NEVADA Author: North Platte, Nebraska Credit Card Fraud: PURE CBD Nevada

23, Report #1372050

May 08 2017
Face Yoga Method Fumiko Takatsu Their product is defective and no refund as promised. I purchased the Face Yoga Method for $129.00 on 4/9/17 and tried to watch the streaming online videos (they only have an online service, not real videos that they send in the mail) on four (4) different computers (MacBook Pro, iPad, iPhone, and my HP desktop) and the videos would not play. I contacted customer service and asked for a FULL refund of my money over a month ago, and the only response I have gotten is from a Silvina Martínez asking me to please retry the videos and that she has refunded my money, but this IS A LIE because there is no refund for $129.00 back to my credit card after many, many attempts to get my refund as promised in their money-back guarantee when I signed up for their product. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! There are no legitimate reviews for www.FaceYogaMethod.com or Face Yoga Method period online and that is highly suspicious. When I tried to post a comment about this on their Facebook page, they deleted it. DON'T GET HOOKED INTO THIS SCAM! Mill Valley California Author: Los Angeles, California Health Spas: Face Yoga Method Mill Valley, California

24, Report #1372018

May 08 2017
Brad Glowaki The New Patient MavenCorporate Skeleton Key Took $9000 coaching payment up front then delivered zero value and would not refund even part! Seal Beach California Author: South Jordan, Utah Chiropractors: Brad Glowaki Seal Beach, California

25, Report #1371953

May 08 2017
xpressary.com THE AMAZING ROLLER KNIFE. Buy 3 Get FREE Shipping! Save 50% Off Today!!! I ordered this from the facebook link ,,, they took the money and never delivered the product. I have contacted them several time and they never take care of the issue los angeles California
Author: plain city, Ohio Kitchens: xpressary.com California