Your Search | roger epperson signed, sealed & delivered autograph memorabilia

Oct 31 2014
Avoir Skin Radiant Skin  CLAIM I SIGNED UP TO THEIR SKIN TRIAL WHEN I WON A COMPETITION Internet Author: Studio City, California Beauty Salons: Avoir Skin Internet

Oct 31 2014
Amy Florist They NEVER delivered my flowers, they only took my money. Irvine Nationwide, CA Author: Springdale, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Amy Florist Nationwide

Oct 30 2014
Rusty Reek & Maria Harvick - Allied Asphalt & Concrete Rusty Reek advertises on Craigslist that he does septic tank installation, concrete work & asphalt. Maria Harvick is his girlfriend and owner of the company. They signed a contract with us. We gave them a check for $3000. They agreed to show up at the site the following day to do the work. They will not answer phone calls at 972-533-1038. (their business number) We are convinced this is a scam. They cashed our check immediately and we have not heard from them since. We see on the internet that others have been scammed by them as well. Mt. Pleasant Texas Author: Allen, Texas Small Business Services: Allied Asphalt & Concrete Mt. Pleasant, Texas

Oct 30 2014
Fifth Mission Marketing and Andrew Goodwin Delivered poor service, took 10 months to create website, and continued to charge us after contract was cancelled Orem Utah Author: Lindon, Utah Websites: Fifth Mission Marketing Orem, Utah

Oct 29 2014
Bob Botsford Bob Botsford back at it again, now operating in South Florida in Autographed Sports Memorabilia Delray Beach, FL Nationwide Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Bob Botsford Nationwide

Oct 29 2014
Oroito Mining & Exploration LLC Quirina Vasquez Vargas -Bond Robert Bond, Senior Robert Bond, Junior Company/owners signed mining contract in company name, got $ 129.000 and company does not own anything. Hereford Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Liars: Oroito Mining & Exploration LLC Hereford, Arizona

Oct 28 2014
Play Phones.com When I recieved my bill from Sprint, there were unathorized charges from Play Phone. Sprint informed me that on September 14, 2014 I signed up for Play Phone and would have a reoccuring payment of $9.99/month charged to my account. Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Offshore Gambling: Play Phones.com Internet

Oct 25 2014
Smart Travel And Incentives Inc. They took our money and delivered nothing! Lake Mary Florida Author: Whittier, California Travel Services: Smart Travel And Incentives Inc. Lake Mary, Florida

Oct 23 2014
kids auto I went to them hoping on getting into a car, with a low down payment just like they said i would. i up walking out of there with paying down $2900. when i signed the contract they didn't give me a car fax like i asked. denver Colorado Author: commerce city, Colorado Auto Dealers: kids auto denver, Colorado

Oct 23 2014
Rooms To Go Delivered Defective and dangerous furniture which they refuse to replace, rude Manager and staff, never call back! Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Rooms To Go Pembroke Pines, Florida

Oct 22 2014
Account Gear Scammed $100 out of me and never delivered the account I paid for. No communication. Lied to Paypal that it was delivered. Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Internet: Account Gear Internet

Oct 22 2014
Good2Go Insurance (Omni Insurance Company) $143 was debited from checking account without permission and without an application being signed. When I discovered what happened 7 days later, I called Good2Go insurance and requested that the amount be returned. She was extremely rude and said the policy would be cancelled as of the day I called in. I had to call a second time to get a check issued - again very rude. I finally received a check a full month later for $26!!!!! I called for an explanation of which I had no idea what she was talking about. She was very rude again and hung up on me. Atlanta, Georgia Birmingham, AL Author: Trussville, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Good2Go Insurance Internet

Oct 22 2014
Skinglow Equinox Like your previous report I was sent a link on Face Book and signed up for the £4.95 for trial of the day and night Skin Glow Equinox product.  Cramleigh Surrey Author: Castle Donington, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Skinglow Equinox Internet

Oct 22 2014
skin glow Equinox not sure They asked for £4.95 for postage only for a trial package. Then took £95.00 after 15 days from my bank account which I had not signed for. JEM House, Cranleigh Surrey UK GU6 8TT Nationwide Author: hemel hempstead UK, Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: skin glow Equinox Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
eBAY Steve Zarelli Autograph FAKE BUZZ ALDRIN AUTOGRAPH ON EBAY !!! ITEM#301181007011 Zarelli COA Ballston Spa New York Author: HARTFORD, Connecticut Auctions: eBAY Ballston Spa, New York

Oct 21 2014
Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY I was scammed out of $4800. I was approached by a girl at the mall, and went to the agency. They really know how to push you to sign agreement immediately. I signed my daughter up. After I paid - I never receive any more phonce call and they never return phone calls, Never send memonthly reports as stipulate on the agreement, and when i called - the vmsg stated they are temp. out of business. I send many email and no one had called me back. I signed a five year contract and pre-paid for future photo shoot. I wish i know before what a rip off company this is. I am going to seek legal action to get my money back. Boca Raton Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY Boca Raton , Florida

Oct 21 2014
Trading Advantage Capital REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Trading Advantage Capital is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Trading Advantage Capital implemented strategic changes ensuring client satisfaction and success by developing new ways helping clients search for new education opportunities effectively even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Trading Advantage Capital pledges to resolve customer issues to the best of their ability. Customers should feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Trading Advantage Capital. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Port Alberni, British Columbia Seminar Programs: Trading Advantage Chicago, Illinois

Oct 21 2014
Elephant Structures Carport.com Called multiple times for over 4 weeks to get samples sent out to match siding on home before carport was delivered. Advised I would cancel order if samples were not received by Monday 10/17/2014. Advised they would be sent out overnight for delivery on Monday 10/20/14. Gave an extra day and waited until 10/21/2014. Called to cancel order which I advised I would, was then told deposit is non-refundable. Wilkesboro North Carolina Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Building Products: Elephant Structures Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Oct 20 2014
Precise Auto Protection, Enterprise Financial Group, Omni Share. Precise Auto Protection cold-called us in January 2014 to pay for an extended auto warranty because the current one our Toyota 4 Runner had run out. They told us the VIN # of our car, which the sales person convincingly explained only companies authorized by auto dealers would know. We signed up unwillingly, were told we had up to 30 days to cancel no questions asked and only gave the least amount we could of $200 because we felt pressured by the salesperson that this was a one-time deal. We received the package of information in the mail a week later. After reviewing the extensive information and small print we decided this was not the type of warranty we needed and called to cancel. Do not go into a contract with Precise Auto Protection, Omni Share or Enterprise Financial Group. They cannot be trusted and have taken money from innocent people. Azusa California Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Warranty: Precise Auto Protection Azusa, California

Oct 20 2014
Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Never Delivered My gold after they took my money Miame Florida Author: West Jordan, Utah Consumer Services: Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Miame, Florida

Oct 19 2014
greenbrier international Breckenridge farms My grocery consumption is cut in half when I find empty sealed containers of frozen breakfasts Nationwide Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Food Vendors: greenbrier international Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
Charlotte Cordeau Keeps invoicing me for services, even thogh She has been paid in full by cash, and has not delivered any promised services. New Brunswick New Jersey Author: Jacksonville, Florida Astrologers & Psychics: Charlotte Cordeau New Brunswick, New Jersey

Oct 18 2014
Bee Vending, Tovi Polk, Arlena Foor Polk Took our money, never delivered on their promise to set up a business for us San Marcos Texas Author: Austin, Texas Vending Machine Companies: Bee Vending San Marcos, Texas

Oct 18 2014
Roger Deleon repairs also know as APS auto parts Wrong and missing parts Altamont Illinois Author: Bedford, Texas Auto Parts: Roger Deleon repairs also know as APS auto parts Altamont, Illinois

Oct 18 2014
Kevin Olinger Playactioncustoms I have roders $300 worth of custom figures and sent him 2 others for repair--6 months ago! He has never delivered anything and now does not respond after weeks and weeks of making excuses. North Carolina Author: Athens, Ohio Customer: Kevin Olinger Playactioncustoms North carolina, Select State/Province