Your Search | roger epperson signed, sealed & delivered autograph memorabilia

Dec 07 2016
The Deal Empire Company advertised on Facebook their product. When order was placed 3 weeks ago, monies taken from account, no product delivered. They too my money and never responded to emails I sent inquiring about my purchase. none provided could be out of country Author: Alexandria, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 07 2016
sample rd Carmax of pompano beach on november 15,2016,carmax of pompano sold me a car all papers where signed,done deal,righr?wrong! pompano beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: sample rd Carmax of pompano beach pompano beach, Florida

Dec 06 2016
Damien LaQuan Said he had a female pug puppy for sale. Had us send a money gram and said would have dog delivered to us. Had false reports from an airport. Had someone contact us saying that the puppy was being held at the airport and would not deliver the puppy until we paid for insurance for the puppy. Told us we had to pay $700 that would be refunded when puppy was delivered. We refused to pay the insurance and they are now claiming they will not give us the puppy. El Paso Texas Author: Elkhart, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Damien LaQuan Internet

Dec 06 2016
Ray Charles Station / West Adams Post Office - 90016 dishonest, liars, game players, never delivered my package, package not available at the post office, was given poor instructions on the telephone, even the manager did not know what she was doing Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California United States Postal Service: Ray Charles Station / West Adams Post Office - 90016 Los Angeles, California

Dec 04 2016
ULINDA FENWICK Tickle Pink Beaute - WARNING FRAUD Stole Money, Never Delivered Services, Police Investigating, Looking for Ulinda PRINCE FREDERICK Maryland Author: Annapolis, Maryland Hair Salons: ULINDA FENWICK PRINCE FREDERICK, Maryland

Dec 04 2016
MAYO MCNEIL EBAY SCAMMER LIVE AUTOGRAPH MAGAZINE. MAYO MCNEIL BASEBALL EBAY SCAMMER LIVE AUTOGRAPH MAGAZINE LIZZIE. COLORADO Internet The anti-collector Author: Allston, Massachusetts Cult: MAYO MCNEIL EBAY SCAMMER LIVE AUTOGRAPH MAGAZINE. Internet

Dec 03 2016
Direct Tv ATT Direct TV I signed up for a two year contract at 220 channels for 65 a month. After the second month the bill went up to 78 dollars. Then I had to call in to have it corrected. every month it was higher and higher and new channels were being added. They said they offer channels for free and that I needed to call in and cancel. I said I did not ask for the NFL package or any other channels and my bill should always be 65 dollars. They wanted to charge me for canceling the service because they breached our agreement. Very deceptive billing practices, I also get forwarded to the Philippines for customer service. los angeles California Author: Harbopr City, California Cash Services: Direct Tv

Dec 03 2016
womens ready to wear stores Fake Coach Bags ordered 3 only 1 delivered total plastic fake worth about $5.00. Can't contact company came from delivery came in bag from China China Internet Author: Castaic, Alabama Clothing Stores: womens ready to wear stores Internet

Dec 02 2016
VIP Motoz I bought new headlights for my SUV. The shipping takes almost a month from California to Arizona. I had them installed and one month later had the car detailed. Both head lights are not properly sealed and water has collected in the headlights. It is past the 60 days from purchase. Of course 30 of those days from purchase I did not have them in my possession. What a rip off! Fontana Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: VIP Motoz Internet

Dec 02 2016
Trans Canada Movers Delta BC AAA Movers Refusing to delivery after taking payment, doubling charges on bill after it was signed, changing currency billed to USD from Canadian Delta, B.C. British Columbia Author: Idaho Falls , Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: Trans Canada Movers Delta BC Delta, B.C. , British Columbia

Dec 02 2016
The Sounds of Angel Desiree LLC Angie or Angel They told me that I would be able to win 15,000 and I was a certified winner all I had to do was pay $9.00 for being guaranteed a prize and send in the firm signed with my payment. Kansas City Missouri Author: Jackson, Mississippi Attorney Generals: The Sounds of Angel Desiree LLC Jackson, Mississippi

Dec 01 2016
Performance Trailer Performance Trailer Madera CA I was sold a $250,000.00 custom trailer that not only was delivered super late, but we have had constant issues since we got it Madera California
Customer needs Meds Author: Seattle, Washington Trailers: Performance Trailer Madera, California

Dec 01 2016
Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Ultimate Green LivingHealth & Fitness Expolevoncleaningservice@gmail.comDoor to Door Services TCME Management I signed up for a vendor event. Come to find out, it was a scam. I'm out $155.00 and would love to get it back or them jailed. I'm not the only one. I assumed Little Rock. So unknown Internet Author: Little Rock , Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Internet

Nov 29 2016
Fan Authentics Never delivered merchandise after many contacts. Southfield Michigan Author: Henderson, Nevada Sports Teams & Clubs: Fan Authentics Southfield, Michigan

Nov 29 2016
MYSCORE.COM/GLD*SVGS I signed up for 1 free credit check and they charged my CC for 29.95 for 4 months Chattanooga Internet I got my refund from them this way Author: Aberdeen, South Dakota Credit Reporting Agencies: Myscore.com/GLD*SVGS Internet

Nov 28 2016
The Deal Empire What a SCAM! Slim Panties order 28 days ago NEVER DELIVERED and wont respond 92614 Internet Author: CANYON LAKE, Texas Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 28 2016
The Deal Empire info@thedealempire.com I purchased a pair of underwear and never received the item. They email and told me it would be delivered on November 5th, 2016. The ORDER #DE132462. Took money from my account was November 7th. I only have an email address. Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Attorney Generals: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 27 2016
the deal empire Charged account and never delivered product irvine Internet
Order received Author: Fallon, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: the deal empire Internet

Nov 27 2016
Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN He got me too I signed a contract for a fence and siding for my home in April with an estimated cost of 5,000.00 for both. Well it's now November and I had to pay my uncle to complete the fence last month. He started the job and left a mess in my yard. I had fence poles that were moving. Huge holes in my yard and they tried to install an old rusted fence. Lucky I was home when they brought it and I sent it right back. I spoke to Wayne several times and he assured me he would take care of it that he was under a lot of stress etc. He ran with my 3,500.00 and thought I was going to give him the rest before he finished. Seeking a lawyer as we speak. Highland IN Internet Author: Merrillville , Indiana Attorney Generals: Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN Internet

Nov 27 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet

Nov 27 2016
Morgann Hill Designs Took the money and never delivered items Vista California Author: North Central, Florida Home & Garden Stores: Morgann Hill Designs Vista, California

Nov 27 2016
Rockauto.com Rockauto.KKK Rude, racists, rip-off, package never delivered, Customer Service is rude racist, and manager too.. Madison, wisconsin Internet Author: Austin , Texas Auto Parts: Rockauto.com Internet

Nov 26 2016
Elegant Teacup Yorkies tcupyorkshierterriers.com duramuller@gmail.com Customer Service Elegant Yorky Puppies Address (((REDACTED))) Silver Spring, MD 20901 Phone number (((REDACTED))) Email duramuller@gmail.com Website tcupyorkshierterriers.com Paid 566.25 for a dog to be delivered and never recieved it. THey tried to make me send more money via internet. I have valid proof and have reported this to the FBI. They are well set up and have created a fictious website to con buyers. Silver Spring (so they state) Maryland, but not sure if this accurate. Maryland
Good Luck Author: Katy, Texas Adoption Agency: Elegant Teacup Yorkies Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
music xray,amurco ,mac a million I to like many Ive read , have been excepted and even signed a contract with publishing co.and after that heard nothing . Its been a few years that these companies have had some of my material ,with no kind of income out of the u.s. Internet Author: castro valley, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: music xray Internet

Nov 25 2016
Authentication companies - PSA/DNA Big scam, rip off, please contact me for help- johnkayne22@gmail.com Internet Author: Burbank, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Authentication companies - PSA/DNA Internet