RTR MANAGEMENT SCENTURA CREATIONS, BRIAN PAGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: RTR Management SCENTURA CREATIONS, Brian Page
There may be more specific results for "RTR Management SCENTURA CREATIONS, Brian Page"
For more specific results for "RTR Management SCENTURA CREATIONS, Brian Page"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
ABC Marketing Solutions LLC --- SCAMMERS SEO / Google listing SCAM Boca Raton Florida Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 21 2017
utherverse- redlight center, Brian Shuster owner of the game they banned me for no reason from the game after i have been in the game 7 years and will not tell me why.  British Columbia Added news about there own rules there breaking they didnt comply with Author: rockford, Illinois Adult Web Site: utherverse-red light center ancouver,, British Columbia

Aug 21 2017
Gosslee Property Management Caldwell Banker Ripped off combat veteran that is in hospice care Bossier City Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Real Estate Services: Gosslee Property Management Bossier City, Louisiana

Aug 20 2017
Brian Keleman Complete Scam; Disappears Upon Demand To Make Good On Money Back Guarantee; History of Dishonest Behavior San Diego California
Author: San Francisco, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Brian Keleman Internet

Aug 19 2017
Ellys world I got scammed made an order now their web page is no longer available Internet Author: Newburgh, New York Beauty Salons: Ellys world Internet

Aug 19 2017
Udslife I purchased a Bart Simpson Supreme bookbag for my son. After receiving other items I ordered online, I checked my e-mail for confirmation, there was nothing. I then went to the web site and it was apparent I was scammed, there's no number no email just a page for you to contact them. California Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio On-Line Business: Udslife Internet

Aug 19 2017
walmart in late 2005 i twisted my neck moving a heavy box towards me to put in our backstock bins of course i was by myself feeling a snapping sensation in my neck.i told my husband i thought i had hurt myself (pulled a muscle) because i did alot of lifting.when the pain did not go away after a couple days i made a dr appointment i w as scared to tell management because regardless what they say they are nit easy to talk to and i was shy and had issues with drawing attention to myself so i went to the dr she ordered xrays mri nerve coduction and physical therapy this took some weeks the whole time i worked and waited for reasons unknown i was scsred to tell management because i was afraid i would get fired and it didnt have to do with the neck they could of found any reason well when i did tell them i got nothing no call to the office no investigation in store no questions of when or how nothing!now over time the injury did not by some miracle go away it jyst got worse i was told it was a lifting injury by the physical therapist .now it hurts worse than it ever did over the years the pain has kept me from sleeping now the claims management wants to know why i waited to report it has been along time and i have been seeing someone for it for a year trying to tell her walmart did not file accident report even tjough i asked multiple times sullivan Missouri Author: crocker, Missouri Supermarkets: walmart sullivan, Missouri

Aug 19 2017
Serendipity Apt I contact this company in May to rent me a 2 bedroom Apt. in 04/2/2017. The serendipity Agent charge several fee to rent this 2 bedroom unit . Total of $350 from this fee $209 goes toward my security deposit.I told the leasing consultant falesha Jones I will moving to the apt between July the 10 or July 30The leasing consultant said it was oke.In couple months later I found out I couldnt move July the 10 and ask her about my security deposit she said in verbal statement for me to send a writting letter so i can received my deposit.Falesha call me July 17/2017 and said she will not able to hold the Apt for July 30/2017 and she is not refund me my security deposit.This compagny is a ripoff they make pay $350 that uncluding with my security deposit and they told me to pay my phone creditor about $450 for me get approved and get an apartment with this compagny someone should check this compagny to prevent them from taking money from individual that is trying to rent an apt Thank you for your help in advance Dallas Texas Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Property Management: Serendipity Apt Dallas, Texas

Aug 19 2017
Houser and Plessl Wealth Management Kevin Houser Gary Plessl Deceptive Business Practives and Mismanagement of Assets Allentown Pennsylvania Author: Macungie, Pennsylvania Financial Services: Houser and Plessl Wealth Management Allentown, Pennsylvania

Aug 19 2017
HD Omaha Harvest Homes/Jim Rich III People Rent Apartments, NOT Spreadsheets Omaha Nebraska Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Property Management: HD Omaha Omaha, Nevada

Aug 18 2017
Khosrow Sadeghian- Amy J Sadeghian- KAMY Investments aka KAMY Real Estate Trust aka KAMY Real Estate CHICKEN SOUP IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL!!!!! Denton Texas
Author: Denton, Texas Property Management: Khosrow Sadeghian Denton, Texas

Aug 17 2017
Car Registration Easy Guide. Nebraska NEBRASKA STATE DMV.GOV I was renewing my car registration...filling it out and on page 3 popped a sales page looking just like government page....i thought i was paying our local DMV...I called the nebraka dmv...thay said these people lock on to their website and can fool people...she said tough luck buddy ... OMAHA Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide. Nebraska OMAHA, Nebraska

Aug 17 2017
Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management, Pain Management Associates, PMA Physicians Dr. Matt Harris I was a victim of Dr. Matthew Harris's greed and carelessness. BEWARE of this horrible man. Laguna Hills and Irvine, CA California Author: Laguna Hills, California Doctors: Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management Laguna Hills, California

Aug 17 2017
Elly's world I order some straight news for 4999 got to email saying thank you for ordering it will take 4 to 6 weeks and when I went back to check the tracking and try to get a tracking it says the page is not found the store is not found and when I sent the email out to the support group still no answer and I sent about 4 Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Elly word Internet

Aug 16 2017
Woww Fashion Elly's world. com On July 23, 2017 I purchased a hair steamer straightener for $49.99 from this company on Facebook and I went to check on my order and the place is no longer active. The whole page is gone and I've been debited the money out of my bank but still have not received the item. I plan to contact my bank in the morning and dispute the charge on my account and also plan to file with the BBB against the company also. Internet Author: Horseshoe Bay, Texas Beauty Salons: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 16 2017
Delta Management Associates Contacted a social media contact without consent and didn't identify themselves Chelsea Massachusetts Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Delta Management Associates Chelsea, Massachusetts

Aug 16 2017
Inmar retail pharmacy management Incompitent and lacking integrity Winston-Salem NC Author: Pensky, Iowa Financial Services: Inmar retail pharmacy management Winston-Salem, NC

Aug 16 2017
Reliance Property Management Group RPMG Property management New Brunswick New Jersey Author: Lithonia, Georgia Property Management: Reliance Property Management Group New Brunswick , New Jersey

Aug 16 2017
Southwest Asset Management Quenten Keen Beck | Sam Beck | Jason Littleton | Mike Doyle Vending Route | Meat Sales Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Sales People: Southwest Asset Management Dallas, Texas

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Since Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 15 2017
Jody's Secret Placed an order on June 12th. Received confirmation email. Now when I click on the site the page is gone. And they never responded to my email from a week or more ago. Internet
Author: WEST ALLIS, Wisconsin Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 15 2017
Elly's Order the steam straightener for 49 and got email that said will take 4 to 6 weeks and tried to email them to get tracking and of course Facebook page or directs you to is no longer AVALIABLE. And I tried replying to their email and no response. Internet Author: Delcambre, Louisiana Beauty Salons: Elly's Internet

Aug 15 2017
Blueclouddeals ad on Facebook/sauna waist trainer I placed an order for a waist trainer. After I put my credit card in I was brought to another page that I took a screen s**t of that says a email address and to check shipping times. I emailed them no response I got the Internet and seen all these scam reports. Now I'm here reporting Ca Internet
Author: DeForest, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Blueclouddeals.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
West Coast Cash Buyers/Stuart Fox FFCR LLC, Legacy Home Network, Inland Property Management, Fox Financial, Stuart Fox Real Estate Investor/Broker Stuart Fox, Madison and Kyle ripped off 6 of us that were hired to train as property aquisitionists Oregon and Utah Works in florida, utah, nevada, california, washington, or, arizona Author: Neskowin, Oregon On-Line Business: West Coast Cash Buyers/Stuart Fox Nationwide