Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: RUBIN AND ROTHMAN, ISLANDIA NEW YORK
There may be more reports for "RUBIN AND ROTHMAN, ISLANDIA NEW YORK"
For more results perform a general search for "RUBIN AND ROTHMAN, ISLANDIA NEW YORK"
Approximately 65 Reports Found
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Sep 19 2013
Rubin & Rothman LLC Obtained My Social Security Number: Continuously Adding Inquiries to My Experian Reports Fraudulently Islandia New York Author: Bronx, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Rubin & Rothman LLC Islandia, New York

Apr 27 2013
Rubin & Rothman, LLC AAA Attorney Service Co. of NewYork., Inc. These two companies falsely claimed to have served a summons on me and fraudulently obtained a Default judgement against me. Internet Author: Astoria, New York Civil Rights Violators: Rubin & Rothman, LLC Internet

Apr 16 2013
Rubin & Rothman - Complete scumbags, sleazy ethics, unethical and fraudulent, Internet Author: Albany, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Rubin & Rothman Internet

Oct 10 2012
Rubin and Rothman Ruthless collections practices Islandia, New York Author: , New York Collection Agencies: Rubin and Rothman Islandia, New York

Sep 17 2012
Rubin & Rothman Is garnishing my wages as of 1 month ago.I never got served by the court.They mailed everything to a old address. I have no idea what this debt is? Islandia, New York Author: Middleport, New York Liars: Rubin & Rothman Islandia, New York

Apr 04 2012
MRC RECEIVABLES CORP RUBIN & ROTHMAN .LLC Sue me twice forthe wrong amount, sue me without atterney review, & placing inaccurate information on my credit report.. ISLANDIA, New York Author: bx, New York Collection Agencies: MRC RECEIVABLES CORP ISLANDIA, New York

Mar 18 2012
Rubin & Rothman,LLC Sewer Service upon serving a summons and complaint Islandia, New York Author: new york, New York Liars: Rubin & Rothman,LLC Islandia, New York

Jun 19 2011
Rubin and Rothman Took my child support checks and my entire pay checks islandia, New York Author: new york, New York Collection Agencies: Rubin and Rothman islandia, New York

Jun 13 2011
Rubin & Rothman We made an agreement on three settlement payments. A letter was sent to me saying they would take money out of my bank account on the 29th of each monh after I made the first payment, which never happ Islandia, New York Oh boy Author: New York, New York Liars: Rubin & Rothman Islandia, New York

Sep 15 2010
Rubin Rothman Ford Motor Credit Levy on chkg acct after they have been paid in full for 3 yrs. Islandia New York Organized Rip Off Organization/Long Island Author: amst, New York Lawyers: Rubin Rothman Ford Motor Credit Islandia, New York

Jul 07 2010
Rubin & Rothman LLC Unfair, Dishonest, threatening Islandia, New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Questionable Activities: Rubin & Rothman LLC Islandia, New York

Mar 05 2010
Rubin & Rothman - Michelle Parker at Rubin & Rothman LLC Judgment to garner my wages and bank account funds Islandia, New York Author: New York, New York Rubin & Rothman, LLC Islandia, New York

Feb 09 2010
Midland funding LLC Rubin & Rothman can i file a complaint of lawyers who don't know the details of their own dunning letter? Islandia, New York i don't even know what i owe them Author: new york, New York Midland funding LLC Rubin & Rothman Islandia, New York

Feb 09 2010
Rubin & Rothman They've been doing the same things with me that I've been reading they've been doing with others. Am I surprised? Not really. Islandia New York my 2 cents Author: queens, New York Lawyers: Rubin & Rothman Islandia, New York

Dec 28 2009
Rubin&rothman,LLC I am on disabilty ssi and they froze my account which was my rent money now i am on the verge of eviction islandia, New York Author: yonkers, New York Collection Agencies: Rubin&rothman,LLC islandia, New York

Oct 28 2009
Rubin & Rothman Islandia NY 4 year lawsuit against hospital bill Islandia, New York Author: rocky point, New York Hospitals: Rubin & Rothman Islandia, New York

Oct 05 2009
Rubin & Rothman They keep harassing us with phone calls 2x a day even on Sunday Mornings at 8am, and letters of judgments after making payments even with proof of payments. Islandia, New York Author: , New York Collection Agencies: ubin & Rothman, LLC Islandia, New York

Apr 02 2009
Rubin & Rothman Attys The individual was extremely nasty and kept overtalking me. Very cunning, dispicable. 1787 Veterans Memorial Hwy Islandia New York Author: Jamaica, New York Lawyers: Rubin & Rothman Attys Islandia, New York

Feb 12 2009
Rubin&rothman,LLC hell Islandia New York Author: middletown, New York Lawyers: Rubin&rothman,LLC Islandia, New York

Jan 12 2009
Rubin & Rothman,LLC no judgement found, untruthful Islandia New York Author: Buffalo, New York Attorneys General: Rubin & Rothman, LLC Islandia, New York

Jan 09 2009
Rubin & Rothman making unreasonable demands Islandia New York Has the 30 days from initial dunning letter expired Janet? Author: Buffalo, New York Attorneys General: Rubin & Rothman Islandia, New York

Dec 02 2008
Rubin & Rothman Very Very Rude Representative Islandia New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit & Debt Services: Rubin & Rothman Islandia, New York

Oct 31 2008
Rubin And Rothman froze my bank account, while I was making payments to them, and they were accepting them anyway. Islandia New York Find an attorney ASAP Author: bronx, New York City Employees: Rubin And Rothman Islandia, New York

Sep 23 2008
Rubin & Rothman Disrespectful and Belligrant Customer Service Reps Islandia New York NO creditor or debt collector may contact your employer Author: Queens Village, New York Collection Agencies: Rubin & Rothman Islandia, New York

Jul 13 2008
Midland Funding, DBA In NY As Midland Funding Of Delaware, LLC, Rubin & Rothman, LLC Unethical lying Slimeballs San Diego California Author: Staten Island, New York Collection Agencies: Midland Funding, DBA In NY As Midland Funding Of Delaware, LLC San Diego, California