RUBIN AND ROTHMAN, ISLANDIA NEW YORK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: RUBIN AND ROTHMAN, ISLANDIA NEW YORK
There may be more specific results for "RUBIN AND ROTHMAN, ISLANDIA NEW YORK"
For more specific results for "RUBIN AND ROTHMAN, ISLANDIA NEW YORK"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 19 2013
Rubin & Rothman LLC Obtained My Social Security Number: Continuously Adding Inquiries to My Experian Reports Fraudulently Islandia New York Author: Bronx, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Rubin & Rothman LLC Islandia, New York

Apr 27 2013
Rubin & Rothman, LLC AAA Attorney Service Co. of NewYork., Inc. These two companies falsely claimed to have served a summons on me and fraudulently obtained a Default judgement against me. Internet Author: Astoria, New York Civil Rights Violators: Rubin & Rothman, LLC Internet

Apr 16 2013
Rubin & Rothman - Complete scumbags, sleazy ethics, unethical and fraudulent, Internet Author: Albany, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Rubin & Rothman Internet

Oct 10 2012
Rubin and Rothman Ruthless collections practices Islandia, New York Author: , New York Collection Agencies: Rubin and Rothman Islandia, New York

Sep 17 2012
Rubin & Rothman Is garnishing my wages as of 1 month ago.I never got served by the court.They mailed everything to a old address. I have no idea what this debt is? Islandia, New York Author: Middleport, New York Liars: Rubin & Rothman Islandia, New York

Apr 04 2012
MRC RECEIVABLES CORP RUBIN & ROTHMAN .LLC Sue me twice forthe wrong amount, sue me without atterney review, & placing inaccurate information on my credit report.. ISLANDIA, New York Author: bx, New York Collection Agency's: MRC RECEIVABLES CORP ISLANDIA, New York

Mar 18 2012
Rubin & Rothman,LLC Sewer Service upon serving a summons and complaint Islandia, New York Author: new york, New York Liars: Rubin & Rothman,LLC Islandia, New York

Jun 19 2011
Rubin and Rothman Took my child support checks and my entire pay checks islandia, New York Author: new york, New York Collection Agency's: Rubin and Rothman islandia, New York

Jun 13 2011
Rubin & Rothman We made an agreement on three settlement payments. A letter was sent to me saying they would take money out of my bank account on the 29th of each monh after I made the first payment, which never happ Islandia, New York Oh boy Author: New York, New York Liars: Rubin & Rothman Islandia, New York

Sep 15 2010
Rubin Rothman Ford Motor Credit Levy on chkg acct after they have been paid in full for 3 yrs. Islandia New York Organized Rip Off Organization/Long Island Author: amst, New York Lawyers: Rubin Rothman Ford Motor Credit Islandia, New York

Jul 07 2010
Rubin & Rothman LLC Unfair, Dishonest, threatening Islandia, New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Questionable Activities: Rubin & Rothman LLC Islandia, New York

Mar 05 2010
Rubin & Rothman - Michelle Parker at Rubin & Rothman LLC Judgment to garner my wages and bank account funds Islandia, New York Author: New York, New York Rubin & Rothman, LLC Islandia, New York

Feb 09 2010
Midland funding LLC Rubin & Rothman can i file a complaint of lawyers who don't know the details of their own dunning letter? Islandia, New York i don't even know what i owe them Author: new york, New York Midland funding LLC Rubin & Rothman Islandia, New York

Feb 09 2010
Rubin & Rothman They've been doing the same things with me that I've been reading they've been doing with others. Am I surprised? Not really. Islandia New York my 2 cents Author: queens, New York Lawyers: Rubin & Rothman Islandia, New York

Dec 28 2009
Rubin&rothman,LLC I am on disabilty ssi and they froze my account which was my rent money now i am on the verge of eviction islandia, New York Author: yonkers, New York Collection Agency's: Rubin&rothman,LLC islandia, New York

Oct 28 2009
Rubin & Rothman Islandia NY 4 year lawsuit against hospital bill Islandia, New York Author: rocky point, New York Hospitals: Rubin & Rothman Islandia, New York

Oct 05 2009
Rubin & Rothman They keep harassing us with phone calls 2x a day even on Sunday Mornings at 8am, and letters of judgments after making payments even with proof of payments. Islandia, New York Author: , New York Collection Agencies: ubin & Rothman, LLC Islandia, New York

Apr 02 2009
Rubin & Rothman Attys The individual was extremely nasty and kept overtalking me. Very cunning, dispicable. 1787 Veterans Memorial Hwy Islandia New York Author: Jamaica, New York Lawyers: Rubin & Rothman Attys Islandia, New York

Feb 12 2009
Rubin&rothman,LLC hell Islandia New York Author: middletown, New York Lawyers: Rubin&rothman,LLC Islandia, New York

Jan 12 2009
Rubin & Rothman,LLC no judgement found, untruthful Islandia New York Author: Buffalo, New York Attorney Generals: Rubin & Rothman, LLC Islandia, New York

Jan 09 2009
Rubin & Rothman making unreasonable demands Islandia New York Has the 30 days from initial dunning letter expired Janet? Author: Buffalo, New York Attorney Generals: Rubin & Rothman Islandia, New York

Dec 02 2008
Rubin & Rothman Very Very Rude Representative Islandia New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit & Debt Services: Rubin & Rothman Islandia, New York

Oct 31 2008
Rubin And Rothman froze my bank account, while I was making payments to them, and they were accepting them anyway. Islandia New York Find an attorney ASAP Author: bronx, New York City Employees: Rubin And Rothman Islandia, New York

Sep 23 2008
Rubin & Rothman Disrespectful and Belligrant Customer Service Reps Islandia New York NO creditor or debt collector may contact your employer Author: Queens Village, New York Collection Agency's: Rubin & Rothman Islandia, New York

Jul 13 2008
Midland Funding, DBA In NY As Midland Funding Of Delaware, LLC, Rubin & Rothman, LLC Unethical lying Slimeballs San Diego California Author: Staten Island, New York Collection Agency's: Midland Funding, DBA In NY As Midland Funding Of Delaware, LLC San Diego, California