Your Search | rubin and rothman, islandia new york

May 06 2016
Comcast Xfinity I had a plan that included 40 channels and internet for 59.99. Then they charged me an additional 9.99 for HD TV. My first bill was 203. I called 4 times to try to get it straightened out.  The Villages Region Nationwide Author: The Villages, Florida Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

May 06 2016
Swap-Bot Swapbot Harassment, Bullying and Stalking Internet Author: Colorado Personal Services: Swap-Bot Internet

May 06 2016
Cellogica Joanna Krupa Scammed and Ripped me off Beverly Hills California Author: Martinez , Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: Cellogica Beverly Hills , California

May 06 2016
Quaker State Commercial Finance Quaker State Mortgage - Leonard Keating. QSCF, INC. Brokers who have no money posing as lenders. Conshoocken Pennsylvania Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Mortgage Brokers: Quaker State Commercial Finance Conshoocken, Pennsylvania

May 06 2016
HCCUA (ICAN) Gwendolyn sent me (2) emails with no# and sent me a letter stating that they were going to close my account if I didn't send in my payment , and I was confused so i called and gave them my payment because they said it had something to do with my insurance with Blue cross Blue Shield and my insurance company doesn't know anything about this company. and Boca Raton Florida Author: Brodnax, Virginia Health Insurance: HCCUA (ICAN) Boca Raton, Florida

May 06 2016
Cowtown Guitars Cowtown Guitars III LLC Cowtown Guitars Sold My Guitar And Kept All The Money Las Vegas Nevada Author: Lee's Summit, Missouri Music Shops: Cowtown Guitars Las Vegas , Nevada

May 06 2016
Golookup Golookup.com Canceled $1 free trial immediately and was still charged $39.95! Internet Author: Southaven, Mississippi Advertising / Deceptive: Golookup Internet

May 06 2016
Hempstead Ford Lincoln *** * ******* **, Hempstead, NY 11550 Ripped me off for over 1,000 and they broke a part on my car and refused to fix it Hempstead New York Author: JAMAICA, New York Auto Repair Service: Hempstead Ford Lincoln Hempstead, New York

May 06 2016
GIS, General Imformation Services Sonya Hopkins Deliberate negligence Chapin South Carolina
Author: Eagan, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: GIS, General Imformation Services Chapin, South Carolina

May 06 2016
Iceberg cups I ordered two cups from them on March 20th at $16.99 each.... they took the money from my account the next day with a confirmation number.... emailed them April 1st told me they were on back order would be 2 to 3 weeks... I have sent several emails with no response also their Facebook page website and everything else is no longer active and they have disappeared completely with my money as well as a few other people's Internet Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: Iceberg cups Internet

May 06 2016
NFA they claim i won $1,560.000.00 just send $20.00 processing fee i did this about 2 months ago they just cash your check and never hear from them again so i will send them a $20.00 play money this time and see how they like it. Jackson Heights New York Author: SHELTON, Connecticut News Media: NFA Jackson Heights, New York

May 06 2016
Copier geeks Never paid for printer they collected from our office! Check was fake! Florida Internet Author: Yonkers, New York Miscellaneous Office Services: Copier geeks Internet

May 06 2016
Certified Distribution Specialists They told me that I have won 2,399,000.00 dollars.This has been going on for about 1 year.They was always a processing fee it would be different amount $20.00 or $30.00 dollars.I have probalbly sent them $400.00 dollars.Iam mad. Laurelton New York Author: Harts, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Certified Distribution Specialists Laurelton, New York

May 06 2016
Psychic Shelby Shelby Thompson and Shelby Rustic Rip off Highland Mills New York Author: Monroe, New York Adoption Agencies: Psychic Shelby Highland Mills, New York

May 06 2016
US PETS They ripped me and my family off Astoria New York Author: Long Island City, New York Pet Shops & Supplies: US PETS Astoria, New York

May 06 2016
Florida Capital Services Florida Capital Recovery, Advocacy and collection group, Consumer Collection Advocates Network of Con Artist. Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale Beach Nationwide Author: Miami , Florida Credit & Debt Services: Florida Capital Services

May 06 2016
I got rip off by Westwood college California Author: Los Angeles, California Colleges and Universities: Inez leiva Internet

May 06 2016
Train.Fight.Win Mike Jennings LA Jennings A child bride and elderly mysoginist that are only abusive swindlers that deliver false promises and halt progress and success. Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Alternative Health: Train.Fight.Win Denver, Colorado

May 06 2016
Emily Laski / EmilyLaski@binarybook.com Making loosing trades and tying up my money and account UK Internet Author: redding , California Brokerage Companies: Emily Laski Internet

May 06 2016
Resume Rabbit ,Mellissa, Customer Service Advocate, Customer Service Response: Inquiry ID #: ,#4160602, Promised resume and job requirements will be posted to the list of job sites or money back Carlsbad California Author: Joliet, Illinois Internet Services: Resume Rabbit Internet

May 06 2016
Princeton Review Screwed by auto enrollments for extra tutoring. Everywhere, and the net Nationwide Author: Missouri Tutoring: Princeton Review Nationwide

May 06 2016
Event Resources Larry Hoffman Larry did it again he is a scam artist and we want our product NOW Downey? Califonria Author: Sedalia, Colorado Specialty Stores: Event Resources Nationwide

May 06 2016
Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC Person called me claiming that my contact information had been supplied to them by TransUnion concerning a 'skip-trace'... I contacted TransUnion, and they said they have no association with Dynamic Recovery Solutions... Caller used an area code from Texas, but when asked claimed they were in North Carolina... North Carolina Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC Nationwide

May 06 2016
Cash/prize Document Jim Rutherford Data control Processing Department--176-25 Union TPK, bOX 375 Fresh Meadows , New York 11366 Money has definitely been awarded to you Fresh Meadows New York Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Cash/prize Document Fresh Meadows,

May 06 2016
Appliance Repair, Local Appliance Repair, Service repair Took full deposit and did not refund my money. Okeechobee Florida
Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Home Improvements: Appliance Repair Okeechobee, Florida