Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

RX Financial, Go Tec Financial Inc.,

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
Colonial Capital Group, Kevin Antony Neil and Peter Leonard Shuttleworth USA Chicago Property Bond Scam, High Yield Bond Fraud Chelmsford, Essex, United Kingdom Internet Author: Other Financial Services: Colonial Capital Group Internet

Mar 23 2017
Officer Joseph Brown Financial Crime Enforcement Department t 300 South Spring Street Los Angele Caifornia 90013 Internet Author: Dandridge, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Officer Joseph Brown Financial Crime Enforcement Department Officer Joseph Brown Financial Crime Enforcement Department Internet

Mar 23 2017
Eagle Shield Inc. Garratt Harwood Product does NOT work They put a Mechanic Lien on my house! Liars! Double Talk! Do not care about their customers just the $$$$$ Dublin, California Sue them, they'll d**n sure respond to a summons. Author: Concord, California Builders & Contractors: Eagle Shield Inc. Dublin, California

Mar 23 2017
Eagle Shield Inc they will say or do anything to get and keep your money Pleasanton, California Author: Woodland, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Eagle Shield Inc Pleasanton, California

Mar 23 2017
RealPage, Inc realpage.com Denied me a rental property for false information on my report. Richardson Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Better Business Bureau: RealPage, Inc Richardson , Texas

Mar 23 2017
Wal Mart Perry Florida Sonya Rayborn On Jan. 28, 2017 my husband and I was shopping at the Wal Mart. We had been in there about two hours. I am a 64 year old woman, disabled and cant walk without the use of an aid in which case I use the shopping cart when I go to Walmart. My husband wanted to go look at something in health and beauty and I felt I could not make it over there so I was going outside to have a cigarette and wait on him. Without thinking I took my shopping cart with me right outside the door when Sonya Rayborn busted me for shoplifting and before I knew it I was arrested for felony shoplifting.  Pleas help me. Perry Florida
Theft.... Author: Perry, Florida Disability Services: Wal Mart Perry Florida Perry, Florida

Mar 22 2017
COLLISION CLINIC INC Auto Repair Scam of about $10,000.00 over seven months of fake repair.Missed pieces of the car.Charge for parts not replaced.Refuse to give repair report upon payment. Missouri City Texas Author: Sugar Land, Texas Auto Repair Service: COLLISION CLINIC INC Missouri City, Texas

Mar 22 2017
AT&T celular AT&T will not unlock my cellphones to go to another carrier dallas TX Nationwide Author: saginaw, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T celular Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
Cross Stone and Saber, Vincent B. Whitaker, Alan Haarburger, Rising Sun Corp Limited, Jonathan Cannon Wellness Property Development Limited, Wang Xin Hua, Hang Seng Bank Limited, Chan Pai Lun(Dennis) VP SBLC Funding, Liars who could not do what they contracted with me to do, Scam atrists Glendale, Arizona, New Jersey, New York,Hong Kong Author: Fair lawn , New Jersey Financial Services: Cross Stone and Saber Glendale , Arizona

Mar 22 2017
Specialized Loan Servicing Took advantage of my financial well being Salt Lake City Utah Author: Marysville, Ohio Loan Modification: Specialized Loan Servicing Salt Lake City, Utah

Mar 22 2017
Financial Document Assistance Administration Financial Document Assistance Administration Scam Fraud Federal Investigation Underway Baltimore Maryland More details about criminals involved in Financial Document Assistance Administration Scam: Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Financial Document Assistance Administration Baltimore, Maryland

Mar 21 2017
Currency Capital RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Currency Capital | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. Currency Capital is a financial technology company that offers a variety of financial products (Equipment financing, working capital, business line of credit) to qualified business owners. Currency Capital receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Currency Capital made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee in order for customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Currency Capital.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Currency Capital Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Currency Capital is the fastest-growing equipment financing firm on the West Coast. Currency Capital believes that fast, convenient and accessible financing is essential to a successful economy. Currency Capital focuses on providing small business owners financing from a variety of sources. Currency Capital is the exclusive provider of financing for eBay, Ironplanet, and Proxy bit. Los Angeles , California

Mar 21 2017
Rebecca Waling 28 years old Get it here Inc. ein 201954557, other possible associations AGH inc and Queen city trucking rebecca waling has has hands in various business however she does not pay back her loans a judgment was entered against her and Het it Here inc for over $96,000 in broward county court case cace16018444 by circuit court judge carlos a rodriguez rockwall Texas Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Realtors: Rebecca Waling 28 years old rockwall, Texas

Mar 21 2017
Golden Hub Inc. Fake E-mail Job Offer, Golden Hub Inc. Internet Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Employers: Golden Hub Inc. Internet

Mar 20 2017
Meridian Regional Lending Paula Parker, chief Financial Officer, Maureen Thomas,, rep, Cordilla Grayson, Judith HuntDwayne Louis, Sr. Operating manager on-line lending scam using Ontario Canada to have you wire money for fake loan New York, New York Author: Concord, California Loans: Meridian Regional Lending New York, , New York

Mar 20 2017
First Allied Properties Inc Steven Woods contacted me regarding selling my timeshare New York New York First Allied Properties Inc. NY Identity and Address Stolen Author: Allenwood, Pennsylvania Title and Escrow Services: First Allied Properties Inc Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
krista taylor kyle lied to me about everything, and they go agaist the collection laws, car has had nothing but problems lansing Michigan Author: jackson , Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: individual lansing , Michigan

Mar 20 2017
Equip-Bid.com Inc The item I won in the auction was not there when I drove to pick it up the next day...then they wuold not return my calls/texts/emails or my money! Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Kansas On-Line Business: Equip-Bid.com Inc Kansas City, Missouri

Mar 20 2017
Businesspartners.com aka Greg Berman, Real Estate Developer Full scale scam to get you to subscribe for $49/mo. - fraudulent postings of investors & partners types Boca Raton Florida Author: Naples , Florida Financial Services: Businesspartners.com Boca Raton, Florida

Mar 20 2017
Water department Ongoing financial raping Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Garvey Real Estate Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Mar 20 2017
patricia ruiz i keep on getting emails form this so call lawyer he sent me various one saying that i owe certain amount and now i can go into a payment plan for certain amount each month and also he sent me to a warrant for my arrest and that he will file in my district court on friday Massachusetts A scam Author: revere, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: patricia ruiz Massachusetts

Mar 19 2017
Statewide recovery group They called me on a local area code and said they will bring court papers to my house so I can go to court because I'm being sued for a loan I didn't pay back. So I borrow $100 to pay the same day and after that they've been taking $50 off of my bank account every Friday. They are scams Nationwide Author: Lake worth, Florida Attorney Generals: Statewide recovery group Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
John Connolly Dead beat Oceanside, Ca Tenant - Owners Be ware Oceanside California Author: Oceanside, California Financial Services: John Connolly Oceanside, California

Mar 19 2017
JWS Publishing Inc, Jordon Wallace Schultz, Also known as Jordon Schultz or Jordon Wallace Jordon Schultz scammed me out of nearly $15,000 and scammed hundreds if not thousands of others San Diego California
Author: Batley, West Yorkshire, Internet Fraud: JWS Publishing Inc San Diego, California

Mar 18 2017
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
Who is We?? Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York