Your Search | ryan frech cem at floor @ decor hilliard ohio

Sep 30 2016
bridgecrest drivetime drivetime stinks will not recommend anyone to them boardman Ohio Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Rentals: bridgecrest boardman , Ohio

Sep 30 2016
Verizon I ordered an Ellipsis Jetpack to take the place of my current internet service on July 13,2016. I received the Jetpack on July 15, 2016. Verizon Techinal support and i worked for days and hours at a time to get the Jet pack to work with my computer system the sytem were not compatiable. Therefor on the 25 of July I returned the item to Verizon before the 15 days return agreement expired.  Dallas, Tx Texas Author: McCrory, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Dallas, , Tx

Sep 30 2016
Plattner automative group I just started at the corporate office as as the CSI.   Sarasota Nationwide Author: Port charlotte, Florida Auto Dealers: Plattner automative group Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
direct express I have mine and my son's social security benefits going to direct express they had closed out my card and issued me another one because on the old card they was charging me $60 for a card I haven't used more than a year well they charged me $16.27 to have a new card go out with ups expired shipping when I got the card I activated it at once I even called in to direct express to listen to see if my and my son's social security benefits were pending I did not hear it so I called to direct express and spoke with someone the lady told me it was their error that the benefits were on the card that they closed out.  greer South Carolina Author: South Carolina, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: direct express greer, South Carolina

Sep 30 2016
Bank Of America BOA had has electronically and by phone deducted numerous payments from my bank last month and this month causing me numerous late charges. and embarassment. Nationwide Author: Campbell, Ohio Banks: Bank Of America Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Apollo Marketing Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Apollo Marketing Inc. over 50,000 satisfied subscribers. Apollo Marketing Inc. has been established as a magazine fulfillment center since 2014. Apollo Marketing, a family owned and operated company dedicated to getting major publisher's magazines out to the consumer.  Apollo Marketing offers independent contractors outstanding customer service for the subscribers, order processing and accounting.  Apollo Marketing Inc. requires all independent contractors to do extensive interviews, background checks and drug screening for all sales agents. Apollo Marketing Inc. maintains a Roster of active sales agents on our website to empower you the consumer with the knowledge of who is at your door.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Apollo Marketing Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Apollo Marketing since 2014 is a magazine fulfillment center. Apollo Marketing main goal to provide data entry for Independent Contractors selling their magazines. Apollo Marketing Inc. has made a serious commitment to making sure you the consumer has a positive and safe experience with all of our independent contractor's sales agents. Lincoln , Illinois

Sep 29 2016
Hot Zone Leads Sharon Henne SHARON Hennes, Amanda, Bethany Kelly Vice President Skype Names THEY DONT PAY ONTIME IF AT ALL. THEY PAY THE FOREIGNERS FIRST THEN THE USA reps. PAYDAY Friday you may get it Wed. Internet Author: Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Hot Zone Leads Sharon Henne Internet

Sep 29 2016
The Green Man Store Their psychic that I talked to was not correct in anything she predicted. I let her know and she was extremely rude. They are not psychic at all. North Hollywood California Author: Miami, Florida Astrologers & Psychics: The Green Man Store North Hollywood, Florida

Sep 29 2016
Service King at 3060 W. I-20, Grand Prairie, TX 75052 Withdrawn $10001 without authorization Grand Prairie Texas Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Body Work & Repair: Service King at 3060 W. I-20, Grand Prairie, TX 75052 Grand Prairie, Texas

Sep 29 2016
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to its clients and their satisfaction with their equipment. Whether it's equipment you already own, or something you purchased from us, we will service it and help you enjoy high quality water for years to come. High Quality equipment, at a reasonable price. That's Florida water Analysis.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Florida Water Analysis pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Cost of Full Service Author: naples, Florida Plumbing: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h winter haven , Florida

Sep 29 2016
Triple Check LLC Edward Wilson Work At Home Scam New York, NY Internet Internet Author: Taft, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Triple Check LLC Internet

Sep 29 2016
Vons Grocery Store Shame Bullying Customers at Checkout for Donations Glendale California If... Author: Glendale, California Grocery Stores: Vons Grocery Store Glendale, California

Sep 29 2016
Hot Zone Leads doesnt pay or pays very late Internet still not paid Author: Millington, Michigan Work at Home: Hot Zone Leads Internet

Sep 28 2016
BlueCare Automotive MICHAEL L MAST BlueCare Automotive Amazon Seller Caught Manipulating Competitor's Feedback for Negative Ratings MILLERSBURG Ohio
Scammer BrownBox Savings Amazon Seller Author: Haworth, New Jersey Internet Fraud: BlueCare Automotive Internet

Sep 28 2016
Length Hair Bar Marina Tsatskina Marina Tsatskina Scams People at Length Hair Bar Toronto Ontario
Author: New York, New York Hair Salons: Length Hair Bar Toronto, Ontario

Sep 28 2016
Title Max Loan in Delaware Tiffany I took a loan towards my Mercedes, I was in a tough situatiion . my job can't repay. I recieved a call from Tiffany the legal office. I advised Tiffany where the vehicle was and to just come pick it up. Tiffany cut me off and told me we don't care you going to jail your going to be charged with a felony. Your hiding the car, I told her if I am hiding the car why would I try to tell you where it is and come pick it up. Tiffany said no you bring it and it doesn't matter tomorrow the cops will lock you up at your job. This is a violation of FDCPA laws. Dover Delaware Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Loans: Title Max Loan in Delaware Dover, Delaware

Sep 28 2016
Miami Car Credit Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Miami Car Credit dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Miami Car Credit takes a very hands-on approach to building the brand and customer base. *UPDATE: Miami Car Credit pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Miami Car Credit recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Miami Car Credit TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Miami Car Credit a car dealership retails quality used automobiles at discounted prices. Miami Car Credit provides the best deals and specialize in financing to offer anyone a vehicle. Miami Gardens,

Sep 28 2016
payday mobility, I paid my amount every week and my amount due never changed. Internet Author: Chillicothe, Ohio Loans: payday mobility Internet

Sep 28 2016
Zounds Hearing Taking advantage of me because I am a senior/& missing appointment due to wife passing away Columbus Ohio Zounds (Per Usual) Author: Powell, Ohio Hearing Aid Centers: Zounds Hearing Columbus, Ohio

Sep 28 2016
Interstate Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Interstate Capital, unlike its competitors, is more than just a factoring company. When the folks at Interstate Capital say they help their clients along the road to financial success, they mean it. Partnering with business owners start with getting them paid upfront on their invoices, Interstate Capital work on maintaining 100% customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Interstate Capital Corp pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Interstate Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Response to this report and other comments Author: Columbia, South Carolina Accounting: Interstate Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Interstate Capital Corporation saves you time and money by speeding up your cash flow, increasing your profitability, and growing your business. Interstate Capital’s group of companies employs more than 100 dedicated professionals and has successfully funded over 8,000 motor carriers, freight brokers, manufacturers, staffing services, oilfield service, and other service businesses since its fou Internet

Sep 28 2016
American Standard Online Real Estate Buying Scam Montecito CA Author: Lucasville, Ohio Property Management: American Standard Online Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
1955 Cut off my phone service to where I could only communicate with them to renew my service. Canton Ohio Author: Canton, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wireless OH

Sep 28 2016
RUSH CARD Uni-Rush LLC Acct was compromised they closed my acct sent me a $2.95 check and did nothing to help recover my money.. Blue ash Ohio Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Banks: RUSH CARD Blue ash, Ohio

Sep 28 2016
Praza health I bought Crea Boot, but not help at all Scottdale Arizona Author: Rosemead, California Adult Care Facilities: Praza health Scottdale, Arizona

Sep 27 2016
rushcard|unirush prepaid visa card my daughter transferred me 300.00 from her card to mine in july the 23rd i never got it ripoff Ohio Nationwide Author: Muskegon hts, Michigan Banks: rushcard|unirush prepaid visa card Nationwide