Your Search | ryan frech cem at floor @ decor hilliard ohio

Jun 27 2016
Sea Horse Resort Motel NO ONE AROUND AT CHECK IN AND TREATED RUDELY. Pompano Beach Florida
Confrontational Pot Smoking Paranoid Guests Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Hotel: Sea Horse Resort Motel Pompano Beach, Florida

Jun 27 2016
SLIM DIET and DIET MAX deceptive! trial only is about 7 days after arrival Santa Ana, CA for returns Internet Author: Hicksville, Ohio Weightloss Programs: SLIM DIET and DIET MAX Internet

Jb hunt Rip off Iowa Author: Deshler , Ohio Adoption Agencies: Jb hunt Iowa

Jun 27 2016
Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center WARNING... this so called Doctor Robin Silverman just last week tryed to overcharging my insurance for over $300 per visit!!. in a total 38 visits through the Claims. She doesn't understand what is moral, honest and professional Doctor ethics is. Robin Silverman is not a honest doctor. 90% of my visit with this Dr what's abt 4-6 min face to face that's ALL. It's a total fraudulent seeking too much reimbursement from the entire claims. She doesnt deserve a single star. Just a Zero. Santa fe New Mexico HUH? Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center Santa fe, New Mexico

Jun 27 2016
Corporate Research International Donna Martin MoneyGram International Internet Author: Prosper, Texas Work at Home: Corporate Research International Internet

CJS Asphalt & Sealcoating Craig Sherrock False advertising Springfield Ohio
Author: Galloway, Ohio Home Improvements: CJS Asphalt & Sealcoating Springfield, Ohio

Jun 27 2016
Barrett-Jackson Auction Craig Jackson Bait and Switch at Connecticut auction Scottsdale arizona
Author: Hartford, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Barrett-Jackson Auction Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Monster Transmission Another dead monster transmission, 2 yr, 630 miles Brooksville Florida Author: whitehouse, Ohio Auto Parts: Monster Transmission Brooksville, Florida

Jun 27 2016
Aurora cream I was told no refills unless l reorder. Now l have enough to put on the whole state of people...dogs too. I have emailed and called no results. Still getting it. At seventy, l should look like a living doll if l used tons of it a day!! It doesn't do anything!!! Santa ana Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Eye Care: Aurora cream

Jun 27 2016
cricket wireless cricket wireless has the most horrible national customer service ever, not counting their local stores those poor people have to go through the same people you do to try to get something done,  usa Nationwide Author: williamsburg, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: cricket wireless Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Empire Flooring Flooring rip off Columbus Nationwide Author: Grove City, Ohio Carpet & Tile Stores: Empire Flooring Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Forward Leads~Ryan Murphy~Rebell McCall Infant Solutions SCAM! FAKE PROMISES AND OUTDATED INFORMATION Internet Author: Alabama Advertising Agencies: Forward Leads~Ryan Murphy~Rebell McCall Internet

Jun 27 2016
Sempris LLC Lied to me, screwed me. Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Dayton, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Sempris LLC Minnetonka, Minnesota

Jun 26 2016
escortpolice.com I am a victim of this bait & switch scam.EscortPolice.com is a scam site used to advertise for memberships to the websites EasySex.com, AdultFriendfinder.com and TheEroticReview.com. They copy and paste numbers from backpage ads as well as pictures. Cleveland, Ohio Nationwide Author: Ohio, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: www.escortpolice.com Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
Target free 5.00 gift card for purchasing product. Nationwide
Fourth Grade Math... Author: lakewood, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Target Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Facebook Bonanza Secret Facebook Cash SystemWork at home Opportunity with Facebook in San Diego United States co.requested a small for processing during their video and application process San Diego United States State was omitted Internet Red Flags Author: La Mesa, California Work at Home Business: Facebook Bonanza Internet

Jun 25 2016
Padckor The company sold me a counterfeit Michael Kors bag Dallas Texas Author: Centerville, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Padckor Internet

Jun 25 2016
National Collectibles LLc Granite River Stamps St Paul Stamps Sold Collector Stamps with assurance of profit and limited risk And would buy back stamps anytime at 10% fee Oceanside Cheyenne Branson California Wyoming Missouri Author: WATERLOO, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: National Collectibles LLc Oceanside, California

Jun 25 2016
LG Electronics Defective Product and broken promise to repair at no charge Internet Author: Lottsburg, Virginia Appliances: LG Electronics Internet

Jun 25 2016
Ian Quincannon IAN QUINCANNON IS A VERY NASTY AND ABUSIVE DEADBEAT CUSTOMER WHO SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS Holmdel New Jersey Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Ian Quincannon Holmdel, New Jersey

Jun 25 2016
Conns home furnishings. I purchased a TV from Conns several months ago. As I am filling out the contract the sales person adds a 200 dollar surge protector on me stated you definitely need that. As she snickers at me. And I get home to find I have the wrong TV as well its a 65 inch the salesman loaded on my truck After I unloaded the TV I call to ask if this TV is going to alot more in cost as it was advertised for 2100. I was told oh no it wont be much more in payments. A 2100.00 TV turned out to be 4200. 00. When I got to the new contract. Absolutely dirty they loaded the 65. TV scanned the barcode and tell me the TV that I had was the wrong TV.Its a scam they knew it they called me and told me I had the wrong TV. Knoxville Tennessee
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conns home furnishings. Knoxville, Tennessee

Jun 24 2016
Skyway towing and Recovery Chester and Jake were the employees that I encountered. I parked my car at central and 6th st in St. Petersburg. I was taking my daughter for her 15th birthday to get a Popsicle from Hippios ( local business). I was in the store for 5 mins and was walkin Tried to tow my car . The car was not even hooked up to the truck as I approached the tow truck driver Chester St. Petersburg Florida Quite a Poker Hand Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: Skyway towing and Recovery St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 23 2016
Ron Larabee Construction/Builders Ron Larabee requested a $3,000.00 down payment for a remodeling project at my home. I gave him a check for the amount and it was cashed.  SCAM ALERT!!! Ottawa Illinois Author: Shorewood, Illinois Building Services: Ron Larabee Construction/Builders Ottawa, Illinois

Jun 23 2016
Dan friese Ryan friese Dan and Ryan didn't pay me for paintings I put in their art gallery and when they closed kept several of my paintings Dunedin Florida Author: Lutz, Florida Liars: Dan friese Dunedin, Florida

Jun 23 2016
Salyers Trucking LLC/ Bolt Express Thief lima Ohio Author: lima, Ohio Accounting: Salyers Trucking LLC lima, Ohio