RYAN FRECH CEM AT FLOOR @ DECOR HILLIARD OHIO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: RYAN FRECH CEM AT FLOOR @ DECOR HILLIARD OHIO
There may be more specific results for "RYAN FRECH CEM AT FLOOR @ DECOR HILLIARD OHIO"
For more specific results for "RYAN FRECH CEM AT FLOOR @ DECOR HILLIARD OHIO"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 22 2017
be all church: Jong kim blasphemy and tax fraud San francisco California Author: San francisco, California Work at Home: be all church San francisco, California

Oct 22 2017
HVL*PEARLYFEEL On 10/07/17 I came across an ad on Facebook for a facial rejuvenating cream. The ad stared that I would only be billed $4.95 for the cost of shipping. I thought, why not? so I went ahead and ordered the .5 oz sample. On 10/22/17, I was reviewing my credit card statement on kine. I noticed a charge for $89.95 to this company HVL*PEARLYVIEW. I immediately called my credit card company to report an unautorized charge. The credit card representative told me that the charge was for a dress. I stated that I did not make any dress purchases. He called the telephone number of PEARLYVIEW while I waited on the line. A representative from PEARLYVIEW stated that I had purchased the sample for $4.95 And at the same time agreed that it was for a 14 day trial period. If I did not cancel within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $89.95 every 30 days and I would continue to get more samples. This was never stated on the web site that I ordered from and I would definitely never had agreed to this. Fortunately I detected the scam after the 1st charge of $89.95 or who knows how much this 1/2 oz. Sample would have ended up costing. These people need to be shut down. Totally a fraudulent site and a scam! Utah Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Skin Care: HVL*PEARLYFEEL Utah, Utah

Oct 22 2017
Student7 Purchased cat tower, received confirmation, money withdrawn from my account, never received item. Internet Author: Euclid, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Student7 Internet

Oct 22 2017
Gulftech Engines Big rip-off. I was quoted $3780 for head gasket and they claimed it would take 5 to 7 days. Then they said they replaced 2 engine mounts and wanted $850 more. Later I found out that the mounts for my car are between $35 - $50 for a total of $85 for 2 of them. They already had the engine off the car, so why charging $850 instead of $85 for deciding between the old and new mounts. Then they called claiming that they replaced the ignition coil and wanted $870 more. The ignition coil at Parts-Geek is only $49. So from the initial price of $3780 they went up to $5500 and they took 40 days instead of 7. I then told them that I cannot longer afford this bill because my budget was for the initial price. I then asked for the parts they took out and they do not have them. they are very dishonest. Beware of one called Robert. He is mean and disrespectful. Houston, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Gulftech Engines Houston, Texas

Oct 22 2017
Ryan Merritt CFSB Untrustworthy Liar Fraud Morristown New Jersey Author: Nowalk, Connecticut Mortgage Brokers: Ryan Merritt CFSB Morristown, New Jersey

Eastgate Woods Apartments Edward Rose And Sons Renters Beware Batavia Ohio
Author: Batavia, Ohio Home Owner Associations: Eastgate Woods Apartments Batavia, Ohio

Oct 21 2017
Phenix Salon Suites Kevin DavisRosa San MiguelSabrina Raff Jason Rivera Phenix Salon Suites and one of their franchise locations. I paid a deposit for a suite in Mooresville, NC last year in August 2016 with the understanding the location would be open in September. Now I realize there will be problems with construction and inspections to make sure the place is in top shape but it is now October of 2017 and I just heard they opened and no one has contacted me at all in regards to my suite. I have pursued my refund of the deposit on and off since November because honestly I'm so frustrated with it my nerves get tore up, my blood pressure skyrockets and I just about have an anxiety attack. I'm shaking now typing this. I posted in hair stylist forums so now I'm sharing with the public! Encitas California Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Hair Salons: Phenix Salon Suites Encitas , California

Oct 21 2017
Michael- sales manager at Treasure Coast Toyota Sales Mgr will bully you for their mistakes Stuart Florida It was probably not a mistake Author: MELBOURNE, Florida Auto Dealers: Michael- sales manager Stuart, Florida

Oct 21 2017
Coin safe escrow Kelly granger Escrow manager Philadelphia Internet, PA Pennsylvania Author: Denison, Texas Work at Home Business: Coin safe escrow Internet

Oct 21 2017
WWWA Violence against kids be careful Colmar Pennsylvania Use your head? Author: Pennsylvania Sports Facilities: WWWA Colmar, Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2017
Mercedes Benz Financial, Mercedes Benz Taking advantage of a current customer Pompano Beach Nationwide Laughable Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Car Financing: Mercedes Benz Financial Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
HOTTEXHAUST.com AND californiacatalyticconverteronline.con John G at hottexhaust and Brian at californiacatalyticconvertersonlibe.com both cons robbing big money from me pretending to sell CARB compliant catalytic converters for California car owners that are ripped off by everything government in ca stop gouging. Conned me out of Money$427.40 stolen by hottexhaust and $283.46 stolen from californiacatalyticconvertersonline.com you pay for the hard to find cats in CA to please them hundreds of “ don nothing but rob ca people of their money’ air resource board rules crippling the poor Californians beyond a year . These two vulture companies act helpful take your big money and never send the converter OR YOUR MBEY BACK.  DUPED IN CALIFORNIA Hottexhaust in Delaware cacatscononlibe in Gary in Internet Author: Ione, California Auto Parts: HOTTEXHAUST.com AND californiacatalyticconverteronline.con Internet

Oct 21 2017
Gap Inc., Banana Republic Can be a Costly Mistake, Horrid Customer Service, Limitless Audacity, Losing Money, Feeling Cheated and Robbed Groveport Ohio Author: Yerevan, Clothing Stores: Gap Inc. Banana Republic Groveport, Ohio

Oct 21 2017
red rock canyon school Gange rape of 17 year old boy at red rock canyon school by 3 male staff st george Utah Author: Virginia Drug Rehabilitation Centers: red rock canyon school st george, Utah

Oct 21 2017
Soanex Consulting Identity and bank account theft attempt by fake job scammers at SOANEX INC OTTAWA Internet Author: Montreal, Quebec Internet Fraud: Soanex Consulting Internet

Oct 21 2017
ultimate warranty Ultimate Warranty Warranty paid for and not honored by company Rocky River Ohio Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Warranty: ultimate warranty Rocky River, Ohio

Oct 21 2017
Nutra Fit New Life Health health Labs This company is a fraudulent business. They offered Garcinia Cambogia for $4.00 dollars a bottle and as soon as I entered my credit card information..poof! I could not see the web page anymore. I did not have a receipt or order confirmation. I was not sure if the transaction had been completed or done...then I get a charge in my credit card for, NPF*NUTRAPLUSFIT $88.63 and for JFG*MAXGARCINIAEXTRAC-$89.27. I called the credit card and they told me the charges were made by this company Nutra Fit, aka New Life Health health Labs.I Called Garcinia people and they told me that I accepted a memebership that they never offer. I never was aware that they were selling something beside the $4.00 dollars pills they never made it clear...their website shut after my credit card info was entered..I want my money back because I accepted a membership from these people. Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Fit Internet

Oct 21 2017
Ashley Black Interests, LLC. Ashley Black Guru; Ashley Black Fasciology Fasciablaster dangers, lies and fake science Internet
Author: Athens, Ohio Massage Therapists: Ashley Black Interests, LLC. Internet

Oct 21 2017
camargo cadillac frauduently sold a car that had been flooded cincinnati Ohio Author: west chester, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: camargo cadillac cincinnati, Ohio

Oct 21 2017
Rock Hall Gardens, LLC I received a fake check with their name at the top, and People's United Bank to the right Lawrence New York Author: Lawrence, New York Bad Check Writers: Rock Hall Gardens, LLC Lawrence, New York

Oct 21 2017
bank of America charges $8.00 to cash one of there checks then refused to give me a receipt Colonial heights Virginia Check cashing fee--- Author: Colonial heights, Virginia Attorney Generals: Banks: bank of America Colonial heights, Virginia

Oct 21 2017
Sike & Sons David Yankovic Eric Weddle SCAM & FRAUD BEWARE: LIED ABOUT JOB OPPORTUNITY- SCAM, RIPOFF Nutley New Jersey
Author: Belfast, Maine Work at Home: Sike & Sons Nutley, New Jersey

Oct 21 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Dirty Scumbag Lying David of 1st-art-gallery Tel Aviz Internet
Fake Reviews Author: Shenzhen, Alabama Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Oct 21 2017
primetime readers services over charged for books and wouid not let you cancel lakewood oh 44107-0067 Nationwide lakewood ohio Author: cottonport, Louisiana Book & Magazine Publishers: primetime readers services Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Mr. Was told that I needed to test there product for at least 4 - 6 weeks to see if it worked for me.Prior to the first 4 wks I received 3 more packages at the tune of $87 and $89 respectfully. So i never had a chance to try the product for the recommended 4-6 wks...This is only a rip off company that does not return your money nor do they care about you. Do not buy anything from this place , the product most likely does not work like proposed, and there undeclared policy of no money returns. Warrenton North Carolina Author: Warrenton, North Carolina Alternative Health: Assure Fullfillment , North Carolina