Your Search | radiodirectx music promotion wwwradiodirectx.com, adiodirectx.com

Aug 24 2016
Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC, Melissa LIARS New York Internet FACTS Author: Gradena, California Producers: Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC Internet

Aug 18 2016
McBride Entertainment Mafioso Music, Rodney McBride Shockingly rude and unprofessional, most likely a shame scam LA, CA Internet, California, New York FACTS Author: , New York Producers: McBride Entertainment Internet

Aug 17 2016
Mark Mclaughlin Mark 'MK' Mclaughlin SCAM ARTIST-STEALS MUSIC New York Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Producers: Mark Mclaughlin Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Art of Music Art Of Music AKA / Art of Floyd Forgery Las Vegas Nevada Author: Southampton , Pennsylvania Celebrities: Art of Music Nevada

Aug 13 2016
RADIODIRECTX RECEIPTOrder Date: 2016-07-29 8:19:43 PMOrder Number: RDX-Digi-EP-Aug2ndBank Auth Number: 822218Order Total: 299.00 USDCard Type: VIName on Card: Brett EtterEmail Address: cincinnatistreetbeats@gmail.comBILL TO: Na JASON [TECH SUPPORT] ' DJ LEO ' DOWNLOADED MY MUSIC BUT DOES NOT BELONG TO THE RADIO STATION HE CLAIMS . DJ IN BELARUS DOWNLOADED MY MUSIC THREE TIMES BUT NEVER PUT IT ON PLAYLIST . NOW I CAN 'T EVEN PULL UP THE WEB MAGAZINE ON THE INTERNET . THERE ADDRESS THEY USE IS FOUR DIFFERENT BUSINESSES IN THE BUILDING NONE OF WHICH SHARE THIER NAME . TORONTO Ontario Author: BUFFALO , New York DJ Services: RADIODIRECTX TORONTO, Ontario

6, Report #1321930

Aug 11 2016
Daniel Feder, Daisy Gambit Band Booking Major Motion Music Dan Feder is Scaming Artists and Bands using Craigslist Jacksonville Florida Author: Georgia Festivals & Event Services: Daniel Feder, Daisy Gambit Band Booking Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 10 2016
BONOBO PLC LOTTORACE NON DELIVERY OF PRIZE FROM THEIR GAME SITE PROMOTION Author: WEST NEW YORK, New Jersey $$ REWARDS Offered: BONOBO PLC Nationwide

8, Report #1320927

Aug 05 2016
Woodwind and Brasswind WWBW Do Not Send Out Your Instrument through WWBW warranty service-it will take at least a month to 2 months! Nationwide Author: Alto, New Mexico Music: Woodwind and Brasswind Nationwide

9, Report #1320805

Aug 04 2016
Music Clout.com Dave Porter Dave@dave@musicclout.com Sponsored Newsletter Spot Payment Request Internet Author: Sacramento, California Advertising / Deceptive: Music Clout.com Internet

Aug 03 2016
Business Promotion LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Business Promotion LLC premier marketing company for online business solutions, Business Promotion strives to enable its clients to obtain more customers while maintaining the same great service for their current patrons. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Business Promotion LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: atlanta, Georgia Computer Fraud: businesspromotioninc Pleasant Grove, Utah

Jul 25 2016
Fun Time Vacation The Travel Center, One Stop Promotion SCAM Vacation Clarksburg Maryland Author: Bloomington, Illinois Travel Services: Fun Time Vacation Clarksburg, Maryland

Jul 25 2016
Music Makers Roy Metz Roy Metz Over charged me for speakers,amp,mics rental for a party. wall New Jersey Author: Morrisville, Pennsylvania DJ Services: Music Makers Roy Metz wall, New Jersey

Jul 24 2016
Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nathalie Du Bois requested our music for evaluation in Wav. Format. She then licensed it without our knowledge or permission and filed ownership registrations at ASCAP. She collected fees and royalties and did not report these to us. We only found out whe Music publishing fraud London UK UK Author: Santa Monica, California Accounting: Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Larry Weir New Music Weekley Spin Tracking System Reporting Spins of Music on Radio Stations That no Longer Exist Los Angeles California Author: Kingwood, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Larry Weir Los Angeles, California

Jul 21 2016
Clubwhitesmile There was this promotion for Iphone6 from Telus so since I'm a telus customer I grab it and then I thought I'm still signing up on the same page but It came to my surprise when I received a confirmation to my email that I subscribed for club white smile.Internet Author: Alberta, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Clubwhitesmile Internet

Jul 20 2016
Felicia Ortiz Sphynx Marketing & Promotion -The Event Solution Dallas, Texas (to register and apply) SphynxMP.com (like us for new job posting alerts) Facebook.com/TeamSphynx (follow us for n Felicia OrtizSphynx Marketing & Promotion - dallas texas Author: Evanston, Illinois Modeling & Talent Agencies: Felicia Ortiz Sphynx Marketing & Promotion -The Event Solution Dallas, Texas (to register and apply) SphynxMP.com (like us for new job posting alerts) www.Facebook.com/TeamSphynx

Jul 18 2016
Number One Music Deceptive Scam - Stay away from this company Internet Number One Music Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Number One Music Internet

Jul 11 2016
Music & Arts Failure to honor their own contract terms Frederick Maryland Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Music: Music & Arts Frederick,

Jul 10 2016
Art Platform NYC, APNYC, Juliette Townsend, Charlie Vaughn A Scam charging artists for promotion and art fairs never to be realised, also responsible for credit card fraud New York City New York Author: Berlin, Other Advertising / Deceptive: Art Platform NYC New York City, New York

Jul 07 2016
 I went onto us realty records web site to gain information. I started to leave the site when a auto promotion for a trail period o. their site. I asked for the 5 day promo for .95. I soon started seeing a monthly credit to my checking account for $19.95 before the trial period ended. I have been trying to gain access to theories. site to protest the charges. I'm blocked out. I have tired to call with no success. I have had two this charges so far that I know of. how do I stop their demand for payment. I have tired to block using my bank & I can't stop them. help. Internet A way to resolve Author: Ashland, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: us realty records Internet

Jul 07 2016
Armor Atlantic Association Deon Armor aka Armor Atlantic Association. Internet Music Scam, Online Music Industry Scams, Online Scams, Internet Scams New York Internet Author: Wisconsin Producers: Armor Atlantic Association Internet

Jul 05 2016
Register My Music Registermymusic.com Just Because You Worked With A Big Label, It Doesn't Means You Can Rip Off People Sherman Oaks, California Internet I Got Refunded Author: South Carolina Celebrities: Register My Music Internet

Jul 04 2016
Emerged HD and Chislom Harvest song Emerged, Emerged Records Emerged is advertising Gail Kreason as an artist, using her image and songs without her permission. Mr. Ellis is also attempting to sell her music and song without her permission. He scams artists to send them there music and then he sell their music online and NEVER pays the artist. In many cases where the customer orders a CD he takes the money and never sends the product. Darrell Ellis is a crook. He belongs in JAIL. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Producers: Emerged HD and Chislom Harvest song Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 03 2016
Liberty Financial Incorporated Claims Agent: David Hull , Promotion Manager: Rita Adams I deposited a certified check into my bank account for$3,,650.00 I was able to withdraw an few dollars and the certified check was from art cell phone company, everything is legitimate but this idiot from this lottery sweepstakes who is the claim agent told me to withdraw $3,500 the second day after deposit. My bank manager told me that I will have to allow 7 working days for the check to clear. I told the agent Saturday morning that I was unable to withdraw the amount requested by him for processing fee. He really was angry and upset and seemed to be foolished and arrogant about what I told him my bank manager said. He got mad and hang up the phone. For some particular reason he does not want to contact my cell phone number but I must call him , but then he tells me to contact him, don't talk to nobody or call any number and not discuss anything to nobody. Capetown Los. Angeles California Author: Hamtramck, Michigan Cash Services: Liberty Financial Incorporated Capetown,

Jun 30 2016
Samsung Free tv promotion AT&T Nationwide Author: Flushing, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Samsung Nationwide