Your Search | radiodirectx music promotion wwwradiodirectx.com, adiodirectx.com

Jul 23 2016
Larry Weir New Music Weekley Spin Tracking System Reporting Spins of Music on Radio Stations That no Longer Exist Los Angeles California Author: Kingwood, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Larry Weir Los Angeles, California

Jul 21 2016
Clubwhitesmile There was this promotion for Iphone6 from Telus so since I'm a telus customer I grab it and then I thought I'm still signing up on the same page but It came to my surprise when I received a confirmation to my email that I subscribed for club white smile.Internet Author: Alberta, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Clubwhitesmile Internet

Jul 20 2016
Felicia Ortiz Sphynx Marketing & Promotion -The Event Solution Dallas, Texas (to register and apply) SphynxMP.com (like us for new job posting alerts) Facebook.com/TeamSphynx (follow us for n Felicia OrtizSphynx Marketing & Promotion - dallas texas Author: Evanston, Illinois Modeling & Talent Agencies: Felicia Ortiz Sphynx Marketing & Promotion -The Event Solution Dallas, Texas (to register and apply) SphynxMP.com (like us for new job posting alerts) www.Facebook.com/TeamSphynx

Jul 18 2016
Number One Music Deceptive Scam - Stay away from this company Internet Number One Music Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Number One Music Internet

Jul 11 2016
Music & Arts Failure to honor their own contract terms Frederick Maryland Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Music: Music & Arts Frederick,

Jul 10 2016
Art Platform NYC, APNYC, Juliette Townsend, Charlie Vaughn A Scam charging artists for promotion and art fairs never to be realised, also responsible for credit card fraud New York City New York Author: Berlin, Other Advertising / Deceptive: Art Platform NYC New York City, New York

Jul 07 2016
 I went onto us realty records web site to gain information. I started to leave the site when a auto promotion for a trail period o. their site. I asked for the 5 day promo for .95. I soon started seeing a monthly credit to my checking account for $19.95 before the trial period ended. I have been trying to gain access to theories. site to protest the charges. I'm blocked out. I have tired to call with no success. I have had two this charges so far that I know of. how do I stop their demand for payment. I have tired to block using my bank & I can't stop them. help. Internet Author: Ashland, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: us realty records Internet

Jul 07 2016
Armor Atlantic Association Deon Armor aka Armor Atlantic Association. Internet Music Scam, Online Music Industry Scams, Online Scams, Internet Scams New York Internet Author: Wisconsin Producers: Armor Atlantic Association Internet

Jul 05 2016
Register My Music Registermymusic.com Just Because You Worked With A Big Label, It Doesn't Means You Can Rip Off People Sherman Oaks, California Internet Author: South Carolina Celebrities: Register My Music Internet

Jul 04 2016
Emerged HD and Chislom Harvest song Emerged, Emerged Records Emerged is advertising Gail Kreason as an artist, using her image and songs without her permission. Mr. Ellis is also attempting to sell her music and song without her permission. He scams artists to send them there music and then he sell their music online and NEVER pays the artist. In many cases where the customer orders a CD he takes the money and never sends the product. Darrell Ellis is a crook. He belongs in JAIL. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Producers: Emerged HD and Chislom Harvest song Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 03 2016
Liberty Financial Incorporated Claims Agent: David Hull , Promotion Manager: Rita Adams I deposited a certified check into my bank account for$3,,650.00 I was able to withdraw an few dollars and the certified check was from art cell phone company, everything is legitimate but this idiot from this lottery sweepstakes who is the claim agent told me to withdraw $3,500 the second day after deposit. My bank manager told me that I will have to allow 7 working days for the check to clear. I told the agent Saturday morning that I was unable to withdraw the amount requested by him for processing fee. He really was angry and upset and seemed to be foolished and arrogant about what I told him my bank manager said. He got mad and hang up the phone. For some particular reason he does not want to contact my cell phone number but I must call him , but then he tells me to contact him, don't talk to nobody or call any number and not discuss anything to nobody. Capetown Los. Angeles California Author: Hamtramck, Michigan Cash Services: Liberty Financial Incorporated Capetown,

Jun 30 2016
Samsung Free tv promotion AT&T Nationwide Author: Flushing, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Samsung Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Parkway Music WARNING: Took money and item, backed out of sale. Had to get Pay pal to issue refund. May take weeks. Manager very one sided and disrepectful. Dont leave your items there. Clifton Park New York
http://parkwaymusic.com/ Author: New York Music Shops: Parkway Music Clifton Park, New York

Jun 29 2016
Akillezz Akillezz Records John Arvanitis Music Artist Defaults on his Contracted Monthly Retainer Alpine, NJ Nationwide Author: New York, New York Dead Beat Customers: Akillezz Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Thrifty Car Rental BEWARE of Thrify's Wild Car promotion for compact car. What I got was a car with no trunk space to put two medium size suit cases.  Houston Houston What did you expect... Author: Washingotn, Dist of Columbia BBB Better Business Bureau: Thrifty Car Rental Houston,

Jun 28 2016
LIVE NATION Music & Live Events Music & Live Events, concert tickets, venues Internet
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Ticket Sales: LIVE NATION Internet

Jun 27 2016
Jacked Antler Jacked Antler Deer Antler Velvet for muscle building.....As part of a special promotion, we currently offer a trial order of Jacked Antler. By ordering a trial you will be sent a 30 day supply of our product and charged only for shipping ($4.95).  Internet Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Jacked Antler Internet

Jun 22 2016
SongCastmusic Distribution Founder (Mike Wright) Action to Be taken As an Executive Producer & Artist of Horned Assassin Records I wish to file a complaint to or about Song Cast Music Distribution for False Management & Distribution processes, Withholding Royalties & Revenue, Fraudulent uses of Credit Card payments, False Receipting processes... Cuyahoga Falls, Nationwide Ohio Author: Hamilton, Ontario DJ Services: SongCastmusic Distribution Nationwide

Jun 16 2016
SouthCoastMusic SCMusic, SC Music, South Coast Music Defective Item Not Refunded Nowra Internet Author: Santa Monica, California Music Shops: SouthCoastMusic Internet

Jun 16 2016
eBay Australia eBay Australia defrauding foreign buyers with defective items Internet Author: Santa Monica, California Music Shops: eBay Australia Internet

Jun 15 2016
Jaywan Inc TommyMike Claim to be apart of Universal Music Group as well as threaten my well being Chciago Internet, Chicago Author: Bartlett, Illinois Producers: Jaywan Inc Internet

Jun 13 2016
Bill wence Promotions Bill Wence Nolensville Tennessee Bill Wence National Radio Promotions - Americana, Folk Submitted music to Bill Wence Promotions for radio promotion on the Americana and Country music radio stations.  Nolensville Tennessee Author: Alabama DJ Services: Bill wence Promotions Nolensville, Tennessee

Jun 10 2016
Full Traffic fulltraffic.net / internet promotion website videos youtube Internet Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Full Traffic Internet

Jun 09 2016
Done Well Productions - Don Wood - Video production and Music production Services Phoenix Don Wood Not so well not so good not Done Well Mesa Arizona Facts are inconvenient Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Done Well Productions - Don Wood - Video production and Music production Services Phoenix

Jun 08 2016
verizon wireless VERIZON WIRELESS PROMOTION BUY 1 GALAXY S7 OR S7 EDGE & GET 1 FREE IS A SCAM & A RIPOFF Nationwide Author: lake st louis, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: verizon wireless Nationwide