Your Search | radiodirectx music promotion wwwradiodirectx.com, adiodirectx.com

Jan 21 2017
Caskey Orlando Rapper YMCMB Lisa Torres, Birdman, KPE, Low Quality Efforts, No Rythem, Horrible new music Orlando Internet
Author: Casselberry, Florida Tours & Excursions: Caskey Orlando Rapper Internet

Jan 17 2017
Number One Music Number One Music is indeed a scam! Internet Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Number One Music Internet

Jan 15 2017
music x ray Submission's past the 45 day guarantee response period & still no response from MUSIC X RAY Internet Author: California Advertising Agencies: music x ray Internet

Jan 14 2017
Metro PCS They committed fraud. Bought phone. Total POS. Nothing worked. Took phone back in 4 days. 7 days return policy. I was told it was a promotion and I couldn't get refund..store manager's last words to me were f**k YOU. Already filled claim with state attorney General and I am filing civil suits against the store and the manager. Syracuse New York Author: Syracuse, New York Attorney Generals: Metro PCS Syracuse, New York

Jan 09 2017
Royal Republic aka Lakeisha Black SHE LIES AND SAYS SHE'SAID THE CEO OF A LABEL AND HAS ARTIST. SHE HAS NO LABEL OR ARTIST. SHE IS THE ARTIST. IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT TO CALL THE NOISE SHE CALLS HER MUSIC. Baltimore Maryland
Author: Savannah, Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Royal Republic aka L Internet

Jan 03 2017
Mark Deaton No response for refund on his 300% guarantee for one of his many trading stragey. Offered promises his program deliver and then moved on to his next promotion and won't reply to email. Only paper trades his own stategy. He is not even confident enough to risk his own money, so don't risk yours! He is full of excuses and low on delivering quality information Internet Author: fort mill, South Carolina Investment Brokers: Mark Deaton Internet

Dec 28 2016
Octafuzze Sound LLC Jan Savinko No Merchandise Largo, Fl Internet Author: Saginaw, Michigan Music Shops: Octafuzze Sound LLC Internet

Dec 26 2016
Ian Hollinhead Ian Hollinheas, scammer, Ian Hollinhead website, social media promotion, animation &iIllustration Master Las Vegas, Nevada Internet
Ian Hollinhead has to deal with terrible client. Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: Ian Hollinhead Internet

Dec 24 2016
TOPLOP Promotion of prostituyion Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Questionable Activities: TOPLOP Plano, Texas

Dec 18 2016
Prize Candle I have been a customer of Prize Candle for almost 2 years now and have never had any problems until my last order i placed for 3 candles for 33$ on promotion they took forever to get to my house and when the mailman brought them upstairs to me all you could hear was the broken glass rattling in the box i purchased these for a Christmas gift and now have broken candles no gift and 33.00 $ gone when i tried to contact the phone number is out of service I have written 2 emails as well with no responce I am highly disatisfied and just want either my candles or my money back. Someone please get to the bottom of this nationwide Author: New Britain, Connecticut Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Nationwide

Dec 14 2016
Industry Level Music Group Sean Davidson Bait and Switch! They claim they will develop you as a musician and promote you to receord labels for a fee! Los Angeles Internet ILMG Response Author: San Jose, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Industry Level Music Group Internet

Dec 12 2016
Dominos False Advertising! - 62 pizzas is not a year long supply national promotion Nationwide Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Franchises: Dominos Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
theweekend.com UMG Universal Music Group This company will take your money, never ship product and then will not answer you ever again Internet Author: toms river, New Jersey Clothing Stores: theweekend.com Internet

Dec 12 2016
Inmar Promotion Services claimed to have mailed the rebate but I did not receive it and they did not stop payment and resend a check when requested to do so WWW.INMARREBATES.COM Need Additional Information Author: Surfside Beach, South Carolina Questionable Activities: Inmar Promotion Services Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
The Best Music CDs Bought CD and found it to be bogus. Pirated. Leonard Cohen does not play and is a rip off eBay Internet Author: Ridge, New York Art Galleries: Unusual Rip-Off: The Best Music CDs Internet

Dec 06 2016
Cuz Jones music Tommy Lee Jones Texas
Author: JEFFERSON, Texas Ticket Sales: Cuz Jones music Texas

Dec 04 2016
Bandwidth Daily Media Promised me promotion then took my money California Internet
Author: Langley, British Columbia Advertising / Deceptive: Bandwidth Daily Media Internet

Nov 30 2016
Nashville Downtown Hostel , Music City Hostel (Owned by Ron from Korea) Donald Trump supporter and musician told to leave Nashville Tennessee
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Lodging: Nashville Downtown Hostel (Owned by Ron from Korea) Nashville , Tennessee

Nov 29 2016
This company vydia are rip offs and are here to steal your money they left me with no reply for months and took £400 British money off me make sure you check reviews always before doing this As now I have to learn from this by a £400 loss these people are filthy scum bags and deserve to get shut down. USA New Jersey Author: London , Video Stores: Vydia music promotion Internet

Nov 28 2016
Mobile party machine Marcos Vieira couldn't be more unprofessional, just an angry man with no respect for anyone nor for himself. Charges you for everything and provides you with almost nothing. Flat TV doesn't work, DJ entertainment has many issues music cuts off more than y lier, rude, unprofessional, horrible drinks, broken equipments Viera Internet FALSE CLAIM ABOUT ME AND MY COMPANY Author: Melbourne, Florida Festivals & Event Services: mobile party machine Internet

Nov 26 2016
music xray,amurco ,mac a million I to like many Ive read , have been excepted and even signed a contract with publishing co.and after that heard nothing . Its been a few years that these companies have had some of my material ,with no kind of income out of the u.s. Internet Author: castro valley, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: music xray Internet

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my check & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his company would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,

Nov 10 2016
SAMSUNG PROMOTIONS Samsung trying to deny promotion gift by saying my s7edge has an invalid imei/mac address newjersy new york Nationwide
Author: Kennewick, Washington Telephones: SAMSUNG PROMOTIONS Nationwide

Nov 02 2016
Onerpm Music Distribution Fake Copyright Enquiry in Order to Steal all Revenue New York City New York / Internet
What can be done?? Author: London, Alabama Internet: Onerpm Internet

Oct 31 2016
YaBoyNakuu nakuu, terrell bryant Takes your music and brings it out as his own after he stops replying to you Pennsylvania Internet Author: luton, Other Hackers: YaBoyNakuu Internet