Your Search | radiodirectx music promotion,

Oct 05 2015
Lawrence A Stith Laurence A Stith Lawrence A Stith of Moorehead City took Advantage of Young Impressionable young men in Moorehead City NC Moorehead City, North Carolina
Mr Stith's name and reputation have been slandered Author: Moorehead City, North Carolina Music: Lawrence A Stith Moorehead City, North Carolina

Oct 01 2015
TrueDetalDiscount affordable dental plans after hearing the word CANCEL they put me on music, when I redialed they turned the answering machine on Internet Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Health Insurance: TrueDetalDiscount Internet

Oct 01 2015
Reverbnation They Deleted My Music After Payment durham North Carolina Author: brooklyn, New York Multi-Level Marketing: Reverbnation durham, North Carolina

Sep 29 2015
Andy James Guitar Academy Unauthorized payment - Refused to refund my payment after my membership auto renewed. Internet Author: Marietta , Georgia Music: Andy James Guitar Academy Internet

Sep 24 2015
SPYHOUSE COFFE IGNORED REQUEST TO TURN DOWN THE LOUD BLARING MUSIC! Minneapolis Minnesota Seriously? Author: ST. PAUL, Minnesota Customer: SPYHOUSE COFFE Minneapolis, Minnesota

Sep 23 2015
Tate music group TMG TMG scammed me $1,150 135 Cedar branch way, Mustang Oklahoma Author: Wpg, Alabama DJ Services: Tate music group Internet

Sep 22 2015
Robert Chalmers Riches N Christ Have been sending money to this place for over two year s no sales only face pictures that say thier listen ing to my music Moultrie Georgia Author: Moultrie, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Robert Chalmers Moultrie, Georgia

Sep 19 2015
Music Xray Don't BUY into it New York Internet Author: Parker, Colorado Media Outlets: Music Xray Internet

Sep 19 2015
Premier Promotion Group Jim RutherfordAccounts Payable Office We cannot send you your winnings without Proper ID confirmation Plainview New York Author: California Consumer Services: Premier Promotion Group Plainview, New York

Sep 19 2015
Music Gorilla Won't stop taking my money Internet Author: Fiskdale, Massachusetts On-Line Business: Music Gorilla Internet

Sep 18 2015
music at your doorstep South of the river music sent out bogus paychecks after closing the bank account. Bloomington Mn Author: Cokato , Minnesota Music: music at your doorstep Minnesota

Sep 17 2015
Just Look Up Music Steve Ventic, Tiffany Ventic, Natalie Kalei Ventic, Caitlin Lawson Fraud Las Vegas Internet
Living through your child's dreams Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Producers: Just Look Up Music Internet
13, Report #320242

Sep 17 2015
Sauve Dawg Entertainment Orlando Glen Prendergast, The biggest Con Artist in the Canadian Music Industry Toronto Ontario Not the Man I know Author: Toronto, Ontario Collection Agencies: Sauve Dawg Entertainment Toronto, Ontario

Sep 17 2015
Primier Promotion Group, P.P.G., I.S.M. Main Office, Jim Rutherford Immediate payment Notification 23,762.00 dollars Plainview New York Author: Kings Mountain,, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Primier Promotion Group Plainview, New York

Sep 15 2015
He is the truth Author: Naples, Florida Advertising Agencies: Galafati Music Group / Valantino Galafati Internet

Sep 09 2015
The Art of Music Fraudulent autographs Las Vegas Nevada
Refund Author: Austin, Texas Art Galleries: The Art of Music Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 09 2015
Ditto Music dittomusic promotion Company never distributed after i paid for the service upfront United Kingdom Internet Everything was fixed and had good support from Ditto Author: Mendoza Province, Media: Ditto Music Internet

Sep 07 2015
Ray Perkins of Ink and Arts Music Festival LLC, InkJunkeyz LLC, Tattooed and Bullied LLC, We are (at least) the second supplier Ray Perkins has ripped off Virginia Beach, Virginia Internet The more exposure the better Author: Virginia Clothing Stores: Ray Perkins of Internet

Aug 25 2015
Buckeye Promotion Group Pyramid Scheme Columbus Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Advertising Agencies: Buckeye Promotion Group Ohio

Aug 25 2015
premier promotion group, Jim rutherford Jim Rutherford, accounts payable office won 23,762.00 money @ $4,320,000.00 sweepstakes entry plainview New York Author: upper lake, California Employees: premier promotion group, Jim rutherford plainview, New York

Aug 24 2015
Comcast Bait & Switch, False Promotion Nationwide Author: Dearborn Heights, Michigan Internet Service Providers: Comcast Nationwide

Aug 23 2015
Goldie Mac / Micheal G artist management I've been in the entertainment business long enough to know better and still dealt with this clown! All he ever did was ask for money in aid of alleged placements for my music. This wasn't my first rodeo. I'm talking im the only rap artist that can say Jay z opened up for me IM in two motion films last one released by lionsgate films. I'm not advertising my brand or shooting for free portions. Just stating a little of my background and experience and I still believed this crumb bum. I have sent that man money for alleged placements for video games,commercials, movies, oh yeah his favorite scam reality show placements ! His name should have been the phantom he disappeared so much and only surfaced when he wanted to eat just like a great white shark Manhattan Nationwide
Author: Long island, New York Producers: Goldie Mac / Micheal G artist management Nationwide

Aug 23 2015
Tate Music Group Tate Publishing Scam Artists Mustang Oklahoma
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Recording Studio, Record Producers: Tate Music Group Mustang, Oklahoma

Aug 22 2015
09:43 PM I bough at CD for music software (Vocaloid) for USD 202 which was to be door delivered at my home in India. The supplier did not inform about the total charges including customs. Now I am being asked to pay fine of USD 202 by customs. Had I known this I would have not bought it. They have also not sent any invoice to me. Kitakyushu-s**+ Internet
Author: pune, Music Shops: Kitakyushu-shi, Other

Aug 19 2015
02:53 PM Sathyadeep Musicals Never delivered goods promised for $325, seems to be a con website with another website ccavenue Post- Puttaparthy District Anantpur, Andhra Prades Andhra Pradesh Author: Naperville, Illinois Music Shops: Post- Puttaparthy District Anantpur, Andhra Prades,